youtube.com/watch?v=J0WPW_5tki4
youtu.be/xy56zzVAaJc?t=2m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=kzbqK4nw3R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ew, what's this?

dios mio...

A buffed party.

>they actually put in the Marvel Family in the first fucking movie`
what madmen do they have at the helm of DC capeshit now?

is talky tawny in?

They realize movie can be fun, maybe we could get a r rated Plastic Man movie

Some gook.

> huge roided muscle dudes
> no huge roided muscle girls
whats the point?

Roided muscle girls aren't cute.

Attached: qtnig.jpg (454x536, 58K)

>Lol their movies should lol so randumb fun like marvel XD
Reminder MoS >>>>> any marvel flick besides maybe Iron Man

No, but the movie conspicuously uses stuffed tigers in a few places as a tip of the hat.

They put fucking Mr. Mind in the movie. Absolute madman is an understatement.

seeing a young girl turn into a hot older black chick made me uncomfortable

Is that Megan Good?

Attached: meagan-good-1.jpg (900x1200, 959K)

The mid-credits scene uses fucking Mr. Mind as a dramatic reveal. They give no fucks at all.

Attached: captain-marvel-adventures-035.jpg (750x708, 612K)

Stay mad loser

green and blue look like chads and the asian dude doesnt look like he should have that body at all.

STOP DOING MONIES THAT AREN'T ADVERTISEMENTS FOR OTHER MOVIES
STOP DOING COOL SHIT WITHOUT SPENDING SIX MOVIES BUILDING UP TO IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT

Attached: 1550809462469.jpg (947x647, 65K)

She still acted like a little girl too.
Yes.

Attached: f43d8e144f9a4e865ac881af7b0f50cb--megan-good-black-girls.jpg (500x626, 28K)

No, that Megan's bad.

And we are so much better off for it. It's so much better than Marvel's fake deep bullshit

>That part where she saved the mall Santa and told her that while she's talking to him she might as well mention that she's been very well behaved all year
I can't praise this movie enough. I absolutely love it, anyone reading this post should go see it, and I almost never say that about movies anymore.

Attached: 1499355306183.gif (292x384, 3.07M)

Completely agreed, she was cuter than Mary but she was also six and that creeped me out. It's the exact opposite of the 500 year old loli problem.

>Marvel capeshit adaptations: uhhh thor is actually an alien and the mystic arts are just advanced science its totally realistic bro
>DC capeshit adaptations: I AM THE LAST OF THE COUNCIL OF WIZARDS
how did things change so quickly

>marvel family
Shouldn't it be "Shazamily"?

The Asian should be wearing yellow or orange and Mary should be wearing white. Black Adam already has black and Shazam already has red.

the art style for this game is so fucking ugly

I never would've expected a shazam movie to be this good.

Attached: santa.jpg (1280x536, 63K)

Progress

The Marvel Gods are all aliens anyway. Even Galactus. Plus they litterall have magic in the MCU.

Its a direct adaption of Geoff Johns' nu52 Shazam. Only reason they got the new version of the Marvel family in. Its just Johns pushing for his own shit.

If they had done their own origin story, we might have got Mary, but no way the others.

The only good part was action, MoS is one the dullest least fun cape movies I've ever seen. They didn't get it rigth until Aquaman, even Wonder Woman was too dark.

Attached: Faora.webm (854x360, 2.48M)

DC stopped caring about continuity and just decided to let directors approach them on a movie by movie basis like what LucasFilm used to do with Star Wars games. And it's going great. The shared universe bullshit is a tired trope and audiences are losing interest in it, hopefully the twenties will see a return of stand alone blockbusters that don't spend their entire runtime trying to connect to other movies.

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-121746.png (2880x1440, 1.25M)

Marvel became proud

Man of Steel is alright. I have my problems with it but I still think it's a decent movie and I'd watch it again.

Attached: ebc682d509f06f21ebcc9f73dcd0f3ef~01.jpg (732x1198, 375K)

Geoff Johns is such a fucking hack.

Attached: Doomsday Clock (2017-) 002-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.16M)

why is that asian dude everywhere now?

They could transform again right?

That would suck if not, especially for the crippled kid.

Attached: 1552721534343.png (510x767, 266K)

this is a good point. It must hinder the directors immensely to have to appeal to the same style and vision laid out by Iron man in 2007

>Wonder Woman was too dark.
Woman woman was perfectly fine. Clashing the reality of WW1 with diana's naive idealism worked great. The only thing wrong with it was how enemy soldiers all of a sudden became best buds at the end.

>MoS >>>>> any marvel flick besides maybe Iron Man
Shut the fuck up loser

Attached: 1551994392848m.jpg (821x1024, 96K)

Asians never whined about representation so there aren't that many big name Asian actors

Attached: 1547133760691.jpg (258x360, 29K)

>least fun

Attached: 1515715295922.gif (800x371, 125K)

>The real captain marvel is some nu52 shit
>The stolen name captain marvel is literal lesbian hero saves the day
How could both sides fuck up Captain Marvel?

Attached: 1548830020778.jpg (540x960, 84K)

>Asians never whined about representation

Attached: 1552193084875m.jpg (863x1024, 87K)

Yes, they never lost the ability in the source material
I think about that a lot, watching Ant-Man makes me sad because I want to see Edgar Wright's version. We'll never get someone like Wes Anderson working with Marvel because they don't want to make a Joss Whedon movie, but I could imagine him doing Metal Men or Doom Patrol.

Attached: new-marvel-family.jpg (1988x1520, 570K)

Some of his work is great, but there was a period of time (and maybe it's still going- I haven't kept up) where he was just being put in charge of half of DC's fucking books, and it was painfully obvious which ones were rushed out the door or which ones he didn't give a fuck about.

yeah I find it kind of hilarious that china fucking hates the asian girl from the latest star wars while white filmgoers are cheering it for representation

Marvel's Captain Marvel was created in a legal agreement during a time when DC barely used the character now known as Shazam, in exchange Marvel ditched Wonder Man and Power Boy.

Going with new 52 gave us this qt. So shut the fuck up, boomer.

Attached: qt.jpg (1280x536, 67K)

My kind of party.
Bara party.

Attached: d432aeb9443cdecd88990e3ce9a7914b.jpg (1332x1000, 311K)

>Mr Mind
no they don't. if they had magic black widow in the agent carter series would have been the original magic user

I kinda hope Captain Nazi shows up just to be humiliated in the seauel. Absolutely no fucking political commentary please, just have Shazam beat the shit out of some wacko Nazi in a weird get up.

Attached: co_hangs_out_with_pol.jpg (588x535, 612K)

Sorry, i'm not into beastiality

Attached: 1526241457021.jpg (470x470, 146K)

Attached: chink.png (400x487, 286K)

Post Mary Marvel

It was amazing how much the media shilled for this completely average, paint-by-numbers romantic comedy as groundbreaking just because it had an all-Asian cast, completely oblivious to how many movies China and Japan make with all-Asian casts.

Attached: 1-8.jpg (860x491, 136K)

>no they don't

Attached: doctor-strange-2-benedict-cumberbatch.jpg (825x464, 91K)

I wish to breed with that small black woman.

Captain Nazi's inclusion and subsequent humiliation is inherently political.

Was pretty surprised they were able to get that explicit tentacle rape scene past the ratings board.

Attached: rape.jpg (1280x536, 66K)

Cringe and Yea Forumserminpilled

Attached: Countdown to Final Crisis 20-00fc.jpg (1280x1956, 335K)

They literally say it's science in that movie

I was told that there were no gays on Yea Forums. This user >457492484 proves that there is.

I wish they included Doctor Sivanna's family. I feel so bad for his daughter.

Attached: Thunderworld_Mary_Marvel_Georgia_Sivana.jpg (1988x3056, 804K)

>literally
well no. not at all.

SHAZAM!!!

Attached: 10pnkhx.jpg (780x1200, 418K)

Crossovers and team ups aren't bad, they just have to be earned first. DC wanted to jump into a justice league too soon.

>says he's not into bestiality
>posts a character that not only is into it, but also openly approves of it

I can't believe the ending to the movie adapted the comic book scene where Superman rapes Billy

Attached: 140573246866.jpg (600x1332, 111K)

I don't think that was the issue at all. Justice League failed because it was a bad movie. Full stop. They could have just as easily started with the league like they were planning to do with George Miller. The poor attempts to figure out wtf they were even doing is what hurt them. audiences don't need a decade of build up, they need a good movie.

Attached: alex-ross-cover.jpg (2070x3101, 3.22M)

They litterally don't. If so I'd like for you to explain the science of how Hel was tied to Odins life and also Thor's hammer was tied to him and the word of Odin.

youtu.be/zWTbLZCR84k
They go full anime in MoS

>Gamer kid can shoot electricity
>charges his hands together and says Hadouken
>even though it comes out as a streak of lightning and not a ball
>says "Fatality" at the end of the fight
>earlier in the movie shows Billy and his bro playing Mortal Kombat X as Raiden after they buy a bunch of shit with stolen ATM money
Why have the fucking gamer kid say Hadouken when that clearly wasn't a Hadouken, and if he knows about Mortal Kombat why not have him do some of Raiden moves instead? It's a super autistic nitpick but I was thinking about it during the rest of the movie. Fun movie though

Attached: 1552898163101.gif (372x340, 3.84M)

What I'm getting at is it's better to establish the characters in their own movies first before throwing them together.

Captain Nazi will be a fat neckbeard robbing minority-owned convenience stores, please look forward to it

the hell are you on about. The only connection they make is telling Strange that if he wants to learn Magic he has to do the same thing he did with Science, study

>why not have him do some of Raiden moves instead?
Because no one gives a shit, or even knows any of raiden's moves. Except maybe that one where he flies across the screen screaming like a madman. Meanwhile, everyone knows hadouken.

Raiden doesn't call out his moves, so it wouldn't have worked unless he did the EGYYMEMMEDAAAAYYYYY charge.

Why? So they can be creatively constrained more? Star Wars worked without the Han Solo movie and without Rogue One.

Raiden doesn't call out his attacks.

Well, I mean, he does, but it's chinese jibberish.

Because he's like nine

Do you think Part 2 will be about Black Adam or Mister Mind?

Attached: blackadampower.jpg (378x510, 52K)

It was a denjin hadouken. Also what the fuck is happening to that guy's hand?

no cuz remember that black adam movie with the rock thats stuck in development hell is still a thing

what the actual fuck is going on in this gif??

Attached: 1479428770169.jpg (5000x5000, 1.79M)

>Why? So they can be creatively constrained more?
On the contrary, it frees them up to do more without having to worry about introducing the characters in the same movie as the team up. The star wars shit is moot since you already know who han solo is.

I just want a fight with Black Adam. We can meme it up and make it Dwayne Johnson.

Attached: 1385188727627.jpg (799x448, 62K)

hot ice
youtube.com/watch?v=J0WPW_5tki4

Yes.

>little girl magically ages up
>first thing she does is feel herself up
I love this trope.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x536, 66K)

hot ice
but I'm pretty sure that shit is harmless since it's just baking soda, vinegar and water cooked together and he's just faking his reaction

>Shazam/Captain Marvel is like Superman+
>Superman is still referred to as the most powerful super hero even in universe

Why does nobody respect Billy?

Attached: 1539959710304.jpg (232x197, 16K)

>latino man
>black woman
>asian man
>white woman
>white man
Nice looks like it checks all the boxes I believe we can ship it great work everyone.

Billy has the strength of Hercules and Superman sure as shit is stronger than Hercules.

He doesn't sell as many comics.

I mean, you have a perfectly good point there, but I think what user is getting at is they'd like to see it done without injecting the modern politics related with the word "nazi" in there. Just have it be a straight up unambiguous nazi with no references to recent events.

Billy is still a kid

Because 1) He is the flagship icon of DC, right next to WW and Bats
and 2) Because lore wise, Billy will always fuck up somehow and he actually can't take the same level of abuse retard strength supes can
Shazam will find a way to make an effective outcome, whereas superman literally just throws his body and all 400 abilities at his opponent until theres no more pages left in the issue

Looks terrible. I'd rather go see Captain Marvel again for the 7th time.

fuck it, whatever. I'll take his explanation and just drop it

Attached: 1553563918968.gif (404x347, 1003K)

They're all children and siblings.....I feel I've made things worse.

Because Superman wins literally every time
Kryptonians are known throughout the universe for being virtually indestructible.

Attached: 5915420-4.jpg (388x599, 48K)

that shit is harmless, so why is he screaming?

I like Shazam's powerset more but Supes has had to body him several times, he's stronger and way more experienced than Billy ever will be until he gets older

then what the fuck happened to the whole planet full of them

>siblings
They're a foster family.

Even better, I hope you thought to give them 3 gay dads (1 female).

He did it wrong. He ended up going to the emergency room.
youtu.be/xy56zzVAaJc?t=2m4s

He might as well have signed his name

Attached: brainiac-116836.jpg (250x384, 54K)

>the ability to absorb solar radiation into your cells makes you strong enough to punch holes in the fabric of reality
I think the Guardians and the Green Lantern Corps realized the potential of the Kryptonians before they actually became retard strong and kept them confined to the planet and engineered its destruction to prevent them from taking over everything

>virtually indestructible
assuming they aren't on a planet/system with a red sun

Nah, he used a different compound purchased directly from a chemical dealer, he ended up getting serious burns on his hand as is viewable in the actual video itself. All in all, a good quality meme.

And also only a handful of Kryptonians figured out the different suns effects on their bodies and the planetary government actively kept the general populace from knowing about it.

>lust demon
>tentacles
Nice!

How's the current shazam run? I'm only interested in darla.

Attached: 1491303710420.png (425x329, 270K)

Since DC no longer cares about continuity how would you feel about a proper adaptation of TDKR after Batman and Superman get their own actually good movies?

Attached: Kurt_Russel_Michael_Richards_Jon_Hamm_The_Dark_Knight_Returns.png (496x1203, 1.16M)

Wait that was lust? I assumed the tongue one was lust. I couldn't tell any of them apart, they should have been colored like in the comic books

You know what I really want? A fucking superhero movie where the world isn't a grimdark piece of shit. I recently watched the adam west batman show for the first time and I just want more of that.

Attached: holy shitposting, batman.webm (1440x1076, 2.88M)

Tongue was gluttony

I'd rather see the full power of the Bat Family meeting the Super group

>robin's huge gut
kek

Nah, I think they've already played it out too much and I think Miller's Batman is not a good take.

I just hope that in like 15 years after all the actors are old, we get an amazing Kingdom Come adaptation.

does the little black girl have porm

I thought the round one was gluttony

The child actor does. Not the grown up tho

Believe it or not, the both of them were literally rolling in pussy. Like I'm talking about orgies and shit.

Attached: catwoman.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Grey Shazam

Attached: pogcena.jpg (300x168, 8K)

I don't get how they went with the fully forties Mister Mind but they tried to make Doctor Sivanna all cool and edgy.

Attached: Sivana_read_Action_Comics.jpg (583x582, 131K)

Zoom disagrees.
Superman/Kryptonians are vastly overrated when it comes to their power level.

Attached: fodders.jpg (1200x615, 388K)

Shazam darla is cute! CUTE!

Attached: fpd2ag7tiio21.jpg (2048x1064, 195K)

HIV related excess bellyfat.

I like this thread. Better than tv and co for sure.

>HIV
>in the 60's

Attached: thinking conure.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

Speedforce is one of the most flimsy/convenient/busted things in comics so of course

More like speedsters are even more broken.
Especially when Zoom gets to use his powers to their fullest extent while Flash jobs to street level characters.

>tfw want to be a shazam but want mary's shazam

Attached: 1554513902228.jpg (1500x2039, 418K)

source for this scene?

Oh shut the fuck up. It wasnt forced, it was tastefully done

>Mary and Darla

Attached: 1450426388785.jpg (512x512, 36K)

This looks so fucking cool, it's like Power Ranger superheroes.

>TFW Wally is now the biggest Bad in DC

Attached: YE_yPFOH0x-oRLshzhIf1tqXhmIUPVZrxudG6VAijPrOabCIbIzLtkO2fl-GnoW3WGAkFKk6ejL9jReuMUESDH-QzwjK6M7CaFGJ (1008x1600, 408K)

>Tastefully done
>each one of these fucks looks like they came out of a klansmens stereotypical drawings
Swear to god MexiZam looks like he's about to hit the construction zone after the fight

>he's about to hit the construction zone after the fight
Light skin spics aren't the ones who do manual labor, whitey.

SAY MY NAME Yea Forums!

Attached: Shazam_(Alex_Ross).jpg (233x428, 21K)

Robin is looking pretty jacked on that cover

Shazam is a magical negro now.

>watching Ant-Man makes me sad because I want to see Edgar Wright's version.
A lot of the things that planned for his version sounded awful, might be interesting for the visula side of things but the movie already has a chunk good of visuals.

SHAZAM

Attached: XV423ZV.jpg (326x272, 22K)

Ey moreno, you can lie to yourself all you want, but that fucker is brown

Attached: 5865639-3637720348-22515[1].jpg (2048x1604, 1.2M)

That was the premise for a not very good cartoon called Shezow

>Kryptonians are the strongest motherfuckers in the universe as long as they have a yellow sun to leech off of, with even average children able to contend with planetary level threats
>Also they have the greatest scientific minds to ever exist and technology that is basically reality warping magic
>Somehow they never conquered the entire universe and completely died off overnight
This was always the most stupid shit to me

hassan

Makes sense I guess

Attached: Shazam_(Prime_Earth)_001.png (617x785, 744K)

They did not do him justice

Attached: bcf.png (1458x1024, 142K)

Its literally just a Super Friends reference

That white privilege making you delusional, ken. That spic is light skinned. A spic that does manual labor would be burnt to a crisp from working in the sun.

Like Meanwhile in the halls of justice reference?

I'm about 50/50 on Shazam being faster than Superman. I guess as long as Superman would still win the fight I really don't care

DCKino is back on the menu boys, how can marvelshits ever recover? by watching more of their shit tier movies that all look like some tv show or maybe playing as thanos in fortnite

Attached: 1480674820098.jpg (1584x662, 411K)

There's zero chance of that ever happening
They completely blew their TDKR load because Snyder thought Batman's character is lame and he thought it'd be a cool twist if Martha Wayne survived, moved to Kansas, and became Martha Kent under the witness protection program (which was the original plot of the movie before he was told that was fucking retarded)

He is shat on so unbelievably, unimaginably hard in this movie and it really disappointed me. I think the first two acts are the best out of every superhero movie but the third act sort of messes it all up and him getting fucked over is a huge part of it.

I remember seeing commercials for that show when I watched Dan Vs and GI Joe Renegades
Was it as pure fetish fuel as it looked?

>Captain Nazi shows up just to be humiliated in the seauel. Absolutely no fucking political commentary please
>captain nazi
>no political commentary
goddamn you people are morons

It really objectively isn't.

>australian-canadian
why am I not surprised?

Wouldnt you wanna keep that shit under wraps from the general populace as well? Imagine if the majority of Yea Forums had even a fraction of Supes power

no he's a reference to Black Vulcan and the other members of the Circle of Eternity are literally based on the other Superfriends diversity OCs IIRC

Snyder is the reason the DCEU failed so hard though.

>shazam is fun and genuine and filled with SOUL
>joker film on route to become a timeless classic in all film not just capeshit

Attached: 1511179685826.jpg (1231x697, 293K)

They once got kicked out of an orgy because they refused to take off their show costumes

Also, you can see in multiple scenes that Joker refused to shave his mustache so they just painted it white as well

>Wizard seeks worthy person to give a crapload of power to because muh evil sins
>almost dies before he can give the powers to a little boy
>could just give the powers to superman or batman

Shut up you face

I just think that if you aren't going to have a guy who isn't too smart for reality to handle while still being a fucking loser you might as well not do Doctor Sivanna. I know it's a forbidden reference but he's basically a cool version of Rick Sanchez, complete with a multiverse council of himself. I just wish they capitalized on that.
Whatever, it's DC so I'm sure there'll be a reboot. Still a great movie though.

Attached: 1495600011756.jpg (552x449, 143K)

Batman with superpowers never works out
Dude's fuckin nuts

The searching spell looked, not the wizard

What's the Shazam acronym of video games?

Not only did they refuse to take off their costumes, but adam west and the riddler's actor were also in character the whole time
imagine...

>Batman with the green lantern ring will never be a movie

Attached: 1519974199367.png (264x227, 67K)

How long before we get pic related?

Attached: Kingdom Come 0-000 Introduction.jpg (1000x1475, 414K)

no, retarded americans and biased media who want all their movies to look the same are the ones to blame, marvel films look like your average tv show and they all look the same, dc films are superior in every way and are all true auteur statements, but plebs gonna pleb I guess

Attached: 1511179598606.jpg (1500x708, 225K)

Isn’t that the Asian guy from 13 reasons why?

To be fair no one but /pol/tards actually like Nazi's and everyone else just thinks of them as Saturday morning cartoon villains. They don't even really exist anymore, skinheads don't count because they're just tatted up degenerates.

Its overrated but yeah, its definitely gonna get an animated adaptation sooner or later

*huff*
*puff*
I'm gonna say it!!
*huff*
I no longer have any interest in what L Marvel is doing and neither do a lot of my friends, I'm done with shared universe crap and just wanna see good movies and it looks like that's what DC is doing
*puff*
You'll never catch me!

Attached: Im_gonna_say_it.png (1440x1080, 3.41M)

SKADOOSH

Attached: JackBlack(2).jpg (298x298, 16K)

If DC hadn't tried to play catch up with Marvel and do in a couple of years what Marvel has been working on for a decade we might have it now or a year or two from now.

BILLY!

>want all their movies to look the same
You're talking about snyder's DC movies, right?

well then the searching spell does not work properly

So why does DC not recognize that having the character's name be the word that transforms him back to a normal ten year old boy is a bad idea?

I'm so tired of the Reddit meme that Justice League was bad because we didn't get a bunch of movies before it. Justice League was bad for the same reason any movie is bad. It has nothing to do with needing franchise build up. At all.

They tried to do something in one movie they should've done with two. The film goes downhill right after the scene with his real mom because it then has to attempt to get us attached to all of the members of this family I don't really give a shit about, while it completely ignores everything else it built up.

Still the best DC film this decade and the best capeshit film in the last two or three years.

It probably doesn't look for aliens or insane people

Attached: JsgxTer.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

In the comic books he learns he can say it without transforming, I'm sure it'll be a gag in the sequel

It DID suffer from it though, because it spent time trying to get us attached to characters no one gave a shit about because they didn't have solo movies

Because DC didn't make him
Fawcett made him and then DC sued Fawcett, bought them out, and sat on the trademark so long that Marvel sniped it
And even then the New 52 made it so that he can Shazam without risking being turned back to Billy

I'm trying to think of an rpg where this is true and I can't think of any. Dragon Quest's Heroes can heal as well as cast offensive magic, but that's about it.

no visual treatment would be worthy of it

You realize you've literally fallen for a Disney marketing trick right? They want you to believe you can't like characters without spending an additional $10 per back story. There once was a time where a complicated movie just made sense and worked without needing a bunch of prequels.

Attached: 1550500035234.jpg (974x720, 88K)

>TFW No movie where Wally outruns instant transportation

Attached: 3869628-6451425362-30698[1].jpg (950x1488, 201K)

Pic related but the movie doesn't touch on it.

Attached: 9TYYn.jpg (400x533, 103K)

That's not what I'm saying at all though, I'm saying that the format doesn't fucking work without the solo movies. Even without it, it would be shit.

>a complicated movie just made sense
IT JUST WERKS

I hated that the movie is basically Iron Man Imalaias.

Attached: main-qimg-be4e9b9942a9b70d1981da2b2bc390d4[1].jpg (1400x728, 501K)

>I'm not saying it can't work without solo movies but it can't
Explain why people were able to wrap their heads around Star Wars without knowing the origins of Vader, Leia, and Han.

Flash is so goddamn broken.

Entirely Asian and English-speaking cast

Kingdom come gives him an appropriate power level but is also pretty dark

Yeah but whenever he realizes that they just reboot so it's cool

Because in Star Wars, the gimmick wasn't "a bunch of super stars team up", it was "a bunch of people naturally meet each other and progressively grow closer."

So do the family all specialize in just one power or are they identical to Billy?

But the Wally from that pic still exists post reboot. He survived the reset.

They can still call him Captain Marvel but not for marketing purposes.
I'm pretty sure Marvel only really wanted the name to shill Carol back 2011/12

And you think that something about people wearing costumes breaks this
The audience would obviously be dumbfounded if asked to consider that there's superheroes without having seen six movies beforehand

Because that's a slightly more cohesive movie with characters built to be a bit more than action figures in an ensemble cast.
Capeshit tentpoles are usually paper thin cookie cutter propped up by their novelty.

Fuck, I was really hoping Nintendo would cinematic universe their shit up since they started getting back into films, it's funny that with Detective Pikachu they actually did a good job at not laying on the pokemon trainer shit, but with Mario I fear they won't wisen up and start with Luigi's Mansion and lead on to Mario with that.

My understand is both. Identical to billy but specialize in one power. Though I think Mary and Freddy are balanced compared to Billy.

>Trump
Eww...

Perfect, where

They have all the powers but get diminished the more of them that are sharing them.

You joke but a Luigi's mansion movie seems like a fun movie idea

Aboriginal storm god. I was half expecting him to call billy cunt

The movie basically makes the New 52 shit good and has Billy actually act like a kid.

No, but Justice League constantly tries to go "look, it's the Flash! Here's his ENTIRE DEAL."

Yes, justice League is a terrible movie. My point is they could have done it well without prequels about all the superheroes

These scene made Billy look imposing as fuck

Attached: Kingdom Come 3 pg45.jpg (1000x1541, 474K)

>Well? It ain't gonna suck itself, Supes!

Nigger looks like an elder scrolls elf

Post the other picture.
You know the one.

Oh yeah, we agree there. I'm just saying that the film would've been "better" if they got all of that shit out in other films. It isn't necessary, and I think their brand would've collapsed long before, but still.

>Just realized we're never getting a Shazam video game
I miss the age of licensed movie games

Correct

Attached: Kingdom Come 4-157 Never-Ending Battle.jpg (1000x1542, 395K)

Day of the rope for faggots like you cant come soon enough

This one?

Attached: Kingdom Come 1 pg44.jpg (1000x1550, 568K)

>It's another Yea Forumsmblr movie thread
No wonder Yea Forums hate you guys.

Attached: 1455853719869.jpg (272x267, 20K)

No the close up of Cap bulge with the text box, "Armageddon has arrived"

>Death ceases to exist outside the universe, but oxygen for him to rbeath, the concept of life (if there's no death there's no life, how is he alive?) etc...
Literally THAT KID in recess who throws a temper tantrum and claims his OC is immune to everything and has all the powers, but is now an adult who does it for a living.

Imagine being the asshole who's gotta make a Nazi uniform for a fucking caterpillar

Attached: cap.jpg (473x550, 171K)

Actually it's the opposite. Yea Forums makes endless shitty threads on Yea Forums.

Speedforce

By justice league sucking dick
They realized "wow maybe people want more fun and less edgy"
Now we get Shazam kino and next up is joker kino

SWAMP THING MOVIE WHEN

Attached: Greg-Capullo-Swamp-Thing.jpg (970x545, 97K)

>a literal bush wizard
p-put the widgetty grub on ya cock

>You can find lore books written by the villain throughout the world

Attached: mind kampf.jpg (1008x1376, 354K)

hollywood only knows like 3 asian guys
they aren't really willing to go through the process of finding talent
most actors are jews because the producers just knew someone's nephew

it's why Harold is Spike

Like, fucking 37 years ago?
youtube.com/watch?v=kzbqK4nw3R8

hes not a DC original character
DC just bought Fawcett

That Superman scene at the end

What the fuck is WB doing. Didn't they lose most of their original actors since the previous movies sucked? They literally give no fuck about the continuity at this point do they?

Attached: o2opKFB7Ck438ehjY7rP1TSFo1_400.gif (360x359, 312K)

Same guy that brought out Doomsday as fast as they could.

Most likely a body double but given freddy's reaction was the actual superman in universe
Considering the scene seems like it's just a day after Sivanna stuff I'm wondering how Billy even found, made friends with and convinced Superman to have lunch with a kid he didn't even know

Dude Doom Patrol has a show going on right now and it is fucking kino as all fuck, the newest episode just did a 100 percent comic accurate DANNY THE STREET and we are getting motherfucking Flex Mentallo before the end of the season.

Attached: 1550848524401.webm (1200x540, 561K)