Attached: 3152362.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

I doubt rockstar is that dumb

>Rockstar
>having any say
It's up to Take Two

oh god we are screwed

Tell that to Take 2

They have started licking Epic games's boots with Borderlands 3

another thing is, they had no plans to make PC version according to insiders dating way back to early 2018. If Epic gave them money to make one, well, then

their publisher makes all the decisions

I just want this shit to be confirmed one way or another so I can know whether to keep waiting or just buy it for ps4.

>implying they won't use their own launcher like GTA 5

>free publicity due to the inevitable shitstorm
>youtube faggots stop bitching about its lootboxes and mtx because the egs shitstorm is more controversial
theyre much dumber if they decide to release it on steam

>Its real
Take two owns rockstar, and they also own borderlands and the outer worlds. It will be revealed this month.

I wonder how mad PCfags will be considering RDR2 is not actually that good

Plz, I want to dab on Valve fanboys while I pirate it, which I was going to do any way.

itll be the first time an rdr game is available on pc. this is game changer shit.

Can't wait for the shitposting.

>breaking long time cooperation with valve
>alienating the majority of their customers that have bought all previous titles through steam
>limiting themselves to one platform

"b-but epic store takes a lower cut from developers!!!!"
For now.
Epic Store also has less functions, and is only offering lower cuts because Fortnite is popular and the platform is brand new.

If anything Rockstar will want to sell on both to maximize their market reach
Prices will be equal both places because Rockstar is Rockstar

They will also be announcing rdr remastered for pc, ps4 and xbone

think for a bit
if rdr2 is released on steam, what will gamers do?
>they will bitch at $90 gold, ecelebs will cry and moan about mtx and lootboxes in it
>theyll bitch about unoptimization crap
>theyll bitch about the sjw shit being put in there
>theyll bitch about it being too similar to gtav
tldr theyre being a bunch of ungrateful and annoying fucks as usual
all those are bad rap for rdr2 and rockstar and theres big chance its going to bomb like crazy.

But as an exclusive release on Epic? Mother of christ you have no idea how that shit is going to break the pc gaming scene. There will be shitposts upon shitsposts, rdr2 will be mentioned all the way till next year and steamshits will kiss upon the feet of rockstar when it finally gets released on steam.

its all in the marketing. Take 2 have thought of everything. RDR2 is going to be an EGS exclusive. Deal with it.

I will literally kill myself if this happens

Hello there kill yourself.

I'll never get why R* doesn't release its games on PC. The sales would absolutely make up for it.

but ps4 players are already complaining about all that same stuff