Persona 5™ joins the PlayStation™ Greatest hits lineup! snag your copy and join the phantom thieves today! now...

Persona 5™ joins the PlayStation™ Greatest hits lineup! snag your copy and join the phantom thieves today! now available for $19.99. Greatness Awaits

Attached: 442DADB7-F67A-4CCC-ACC5-4B3378619B8E.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Oh my god can't wait for the Royal edition exclusively on my Sony PlayStation 4

I don't understand. Isn't this a nintendo game??? I mean the protagonist is in one of their games

>Haha he did the meme where he pretends to be a marketer

Comedy gold fellow user!

Attached: 1448575191246.jpg (600x450, 188K)

>pretends
Hell, I'd do it if I were them. Even the most hardened contrarians on this board still buy the shit.

Based

OMG PRICE DROPING BECAUSE OF THE NINTENDO SWITCH PORT????? HAHAHAHA SONYGERS WILL NEVER RECOVEEER

Sony get persona 5 on vita

Attached: 1531954668235.jpg (492x492, 36K)

>Greatest JRPG of this generation
>$19.99 on the greatest console of this generation
>The port will cost $69.99 and will be sold out everywhere, while a McDonald's tier toy of Joker sells for $40 on eBay.

Persona is ours now bro. soon atlus will port every persona game on the big hybrid and persona will never be related to playstation anymore

Eh...come back when it releases on steam

I was about to buy it on ps store but if it gets announced for the switch I'm gonna want to buy that instead. I don't have patience lads what should i do

You guys read the news about a P3 and P4 remaster?

What does joining the greatest hits even mean? Sold a certain number of copies?

>greatness awaits
>it's the worst playstation console
What did Sony mean by this?

It’s literally a fake leak on switch just by it on PS4 because it’s much cheaper

Who cares about this version anymore when we will have the enhanced edition on switch soon?
This ridiculous

That they won't say shit about that kind of stuff since they aren't going to spoil announcements they're saving up for a paid event and just gave a canned response. Yeah, though I thought that was self explanatory.

Never ever

I find more disturbing the
>SMTV and Re:Fantasy still going smootly, please understand
>B..b..but if you want another Persona we can consider P3/4 remaster
>also all these P5

Bump

Great, the game deserves it.

This actually makes it less likely that P5 is ever coming to switch. No way Atlus could come out with a switch version at $60 with a straight face.

Based

This

>worst console
Oh yeah, I forgot about the PS3 version.

I just bought it for 20.99 i feel like such a fool !!