Sekiro

Imagine not liking this game because it isn’t Dark Souls again

Attached: A8DE5635-9BD3-4F82-862F-38D329CF758B.jpg (738x415, 62K)

Imagine liking awful design decisions just because it's not like Dark Souls.

I like the game, having lots of fun. But it's WAY easier than I thought, like holy shit what is everyone talking about?
Maybe I'm not that far in?

I had a tough time at first because I needed to unlearn my Souls habits. Now that I'm on NG+, I haven't died a single time, not even on the bosses I had trouble with. It's honestly a cakewalk and I uninstalled the fucking game twice because I was being a little bitch in the beginning.

>Keep hearing there are only 6 headless
>theres actually 9

Just incase no one has found them all:

There are 2 headless in the starting area
One after the ogre fight and another in the outskirts that can only be reached from Sunken valley and you need to swim underwater to reach him
There is 1 headless in Hidden forest/Mibu

There is 1 headless in abandoned dungeon

There is also 1 headless where you fight Headless ape the 2nd time with its partner
I had to buy a scroll from a vendor to activate this one to appear and after beating it you get the final upgrade fro the whistle

There is 1 Headless underwater in Ashina Castle

There are 3 headless in Fountaihead
2 underwater and 1 by the waterfall

Im about to battle the dragon and am close to end game so i assume there may be one more for 10 total.

Attached: FFXV Genitalia eyes.gif (540x260, 1.91M)

The reason I'm not interested in it is because it seems too similar to Dark Souls for what is supposed to be a new game.

Some people have shit taste, who cares.

Some of the boss fights have felt like Dark Souls to me and I don't know if that's intentional or if I'm just terrible. I couldn't defeat the Corrupted Monk or Guardian Ape by filling the posture bar, it was just dodge and slice until they ran out of health.

Like half of those aren't even Headless.

The headlesses are 5, one for sugar hero. What are you on about

Imagine liking a game with the most egregious tracking in any modern fighting game.

>fighting game.

headless =/= shichimen, there are 6 headless and 3 shichimen

Am I missing anything by not fighting these guys?

headless, no, nothing incredible
shichimen, yes, some unique stuff

It's pretty different honestly.

It's more Dark Souls than it is not-Dark Souls

The Shichimen drop some unique upgrade mats and an okay reusable item, the Headless drop reusable versions of the buff sugars that are about as worthless as the basic versions since their duration is garbage even with talents to boost them.

Doesn't really seem to be. I know there are things that are different, but I also know a bunch of things that are the same, and those are enough to kill my interest in this and every other """new IP""" fromsoft puts out until they demonstrate ability to make something completely fresh.

>Shichimen
>Unique

Hahahaha, that's a good joke there.

It's different. No leveling up so you don't worry about losing items really. Combat is completely retuned, with a heavy emphasis on parrying and posture. No stamina and you move very fast. Most fights are smaller enemies who have faster attacks and require great skill to parry, versus giant creatures where the goal is to stay behind them. Many more "bonfires" that are close to the action since you die more frequently. Stealth mechanics are decently important. Levels are much more vertical. Player character has dialogue and plot development It's very much an action game and not an RPG.

The worst part is, they have demonstrated that ability in the past, and before they partnered with Activision to increase the budget this was going to be a Tenchu game, but then they "creative inputted" them into just making another Souls game because us gamers will buy those.

malcontent's ring and and ceremonial tanto are both unique drops tho

Guardian Ape has less parry opportunities so that's not too surprising, but Corrupted Monk is literally all parrying

I love it because it is Dark Souls again

Fuck grinding for skills