IF YOU DONT WANNA DIE GET OUT OF THE WAY

IF YOU DONT WANNA DIE GET OUT OF THE WAY

Attached: dragonballfighterz.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-pUSkxJxgc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGHxidGSkus
youtube.com/watch?v=6itriSBXHPc
youtube.com/watch?v=H1QKyB_0P0E
youtube.com/watch?v=qw2xQdS0scc
imgur.com/gallery/NYQRcTm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did he use this so many god damn times when using it once was supposed to take years off your life

YOU CAN TUNE A PIANO

he trained so hard that now he can use it and add years onto his life

>dub

>Tien's ultimate attack
>the only attack he ever does
>it's not actually that good
>it's also the ki equivalent of chain smoking

Attached: tienshinhan.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

Is Tien the Chuck Norris of the DB universe?

Psss. I wanted this to be a fighterz thread :(

>dubfag
cringe

LET'S DO IT 17

Attached: Casual 18.jpg (450x1000, 54K)

he jobs too much these days

It pinned Cell down pretty well despite being nowhere in the league of actually taking on Cell.

I have no clue why dodonpa was completely forgotten.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: broooooly.png (246x232, 121K)

earlier in his career, Tien fucked a shoggoth. true story

Attached: Saya_Infobox.png (493x598, 634K)

HERE'S A PRESENT FOR YOU

Attached: Smug Brocolli.png (443x451, 114K)

WHY YOU....

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 19K)

TRY TO BLOCK THIS

Attached: file.png (577x690, 532K)

THIS THE STANCE 0_/_/

Attached: Time to make the donuts.jpg (526x598, 114K)

This is the S....

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 23K)

I keep on improving.

>NEO TRI BEAM
guy who does Tien's dub voice does such a good job, his eng voice is probably the only reason why I think Tien is kinda cool at all

OVER HERE~

Attached: file.png (750x400, 466K)

Who?

this was the moment power levels stopped making any sense at all in DBZ.

sad moment indeed as I really wanted the other characters to be relevant again but this was an out of no where attack thats strong enough to hold down phase 2 cell who super saiyans were having trouble with? bullshit.

YOU CANT KEEP UP WITH ME, JUST LOOK AT MY SPEED

NOW THEN

Attached: Smug God Cat of Destruction.jpg (629x475, 60K)

GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI

Attached: Tragedy.png (877x588, 74K)

NEEEOOO TRI BEAM!

I'LL COME TO YOU!

Attached: file.png (407x495, 345K)

hmmph

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Attached: 250px-Sweating-Man.jpg (250x250, 18K)

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (500x456, 77K)

ah

WELL THEN,

YOU’RE THE ONE WHO’S GONNA DIE!

Attached: 33C68A5A-90BB-468D-A541-C7EFB8A41A46.jpg (640x359, 60K)

DAH

Attached: Seek further evolution.jpg (677x1024, 101K)

X/16/Tien
Who should I put on point?

Personally I prefer the Budokai translations.
>BLAST CANNON
Figuratively burned into my brain and I don't even care.

*turns*

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-224224.png (1440x720, 780K)

THERE YOU ARE~

Tien again

same but with
>DODAN RAY

I had the urge to watch Kai and super the other day. I havent watched dbz since I was a kid and I wanna nostalgia and catch up on super. Does it hold up at all today or is it nostalgia goggles?

Is Yamcha still weaker than Tien?

Yes

Attached: 4w7p0epy.jpg (512x368, 60K)

Hello~

Kai is fine. Some of the changes might catch you off guard, but it's solid. Right up until the Buu arc. Then it becomes kinda stupid. And I don't mean that the original Dragon Ball Z is better than Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters, just that the Buu arc in general was dumb, even if it had it's moments.

Super on the other hand, is pretty shit, desu. First two arcs are mediocre retreads of BoG and R:F. Waste of 36-ish episodes. Then there's a small time tournament arc which was meh. Terrible animation and wasted concepts like alt universe saiyans. Then there was Goku Black, which was pretty okay until the heroes legit lost the fight and used a "I win" button. And finally the ToP, which was kinda fun, to at least see some of the old characters doing stuff, but also was wasted potential. And Goku gets a new form. The end.

ALLLRIIIIIIGHT!

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

GO TO HEEEELLLLLLLLLL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

I like how there's this thread along with the thread claiming this game is dead

Why does he have Black hair?

Attached: vegito.jpg (2560x1440, 974K)

TASTE
DIVINE
FURY

Attached: 1516942374113.png (539x496, 402K)

I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION

Attached: AAAAAANNNND I~.gif (320x320, 2.4M)

I don't get the donuts meme with Hit.

Probably not the sharpest image. Either that or it was edited.

OKAY PLANET, GIVE ME THAT STUPID ENERGY

Pretty sure his Kikoho-counter resets after dying and being resurrected.

BUT
I'VE
OBTAINED
PeRFeCtiON!?

Attached: file.png (750x400, 386K)

Tien was literally tapping into his life force to do it. Not only that, but it didn't really hurt Cell, but just stalled him. I think its reasonable.

Why is Vegeta's hair brown sometimes?

Attached: Vegeta_by_maffo1989-d68ym2i.png (1024x1270, 458K)

Attached: 1534119707569.png (720x779, 844K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-pUSkxJxgc

And this is why dub is based
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGHxidGSkus

kek

It never took years off your life, it can kill you by over using it more than your body can take.
Super's anime made the tri-beam his regular beam because they are retards and forgot that dodonpa was that or the that solar flare was his and not Krillin's.

Arcsys really fucked up with that move in the last patch. LV7 bars is insane, but even 1 or 2 bars makes more dmg than it should. Same goes for 17's lv1(the one he kills Gero) where if change dinto another lv1 and then a lv3 it will take like 70 or 80% hp of the opponent

DESTRUCTO DISK BARRAGE

Attached: Smug Noseless Monk.png (363x342, 178K)

ENERGYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: energy.png (2171x1041, 2.31M)

Tbh those people in that threads are fucktards who just hate that this game killed MvC

>Super's anime made the tri-beam his regular beam because they are retards and forgot that dodonpa was that or the that solar flare was his and not Krillin's

I enjoyed Super, but man if they really underused Tenshinhan completely, with him barely fighting during his practice against Gohan and Piccolo and then getting eliminated as soon as he got one episode of focus.

Well you're an well you're an well you're an impudent one. Guess I'll give you a fright!

>tri-beam
>solar flare
Cringe

Marvel killed Marvel.
Fuck Capcom for shitting out Infinite.

I don't like how SS Goku is better and played a lot more than him

BUT IS IT TO BE PITIED?

Attached: BDFBAD84-8991-490F-A7E4-F6099C45A0DD.jpg (1080x600, 156K)

TASTE MY BLADE!

Attached: 0ii1mi09xjc11.jpg (640x960, 48K)

BUFF HIM, PLEASE WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE HUMANS.

>he doesn't know about throwing two rocks

>tfw Fused Zamasu is fun as fuck to play but I know nothing about him since I'm an classicfag
Sorry Frieza

I’VE BEEN SAVING THIS ONE

Attached: 964668B8-0F75-4607-8122-D39F739CEB1A.png (958x448, 479K)

Watch the saga, it's pretty fun. Zamasu is an apprentice to Supreme Kaio with a massive god complex who loves to monologue about how perfect he is, is pretty fun.

Zamasu is the only reason I play dokkan, I fucking love the lad.

ITS READY

Attached: goku-dbfz-spirit-bomb.jpg (750x400, 80K)

YOU THINK A BARRIER WILL WORK?

Attached: Buu is the best.jpg (874x618, 263K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6itriSBXHPc

Arcsys did the scenes better than the anime did.

What the fuck is the point of this move, honestly
What is it even referencing

>Perfect opportunity for Tien to go 4 clones, 4 arms, 4 shin kikohos
>Lmao instantly defeated in both anime and manga

zamasu arc was probably the best thing about super. it had some dumb moments but more or less held up until the end where it completely dropped the ball.

Remember when Krillin threw a rock at Goku while he was sleepimg?

That line make no sense and it still ticks me off

Why would he say that if he's the one making the fucking barrier

I always thought he was so cocky that he thinks he can kill you with a defensive technique.

Attached: Confused Lapis.png (878x510, 882K)

Explain this
>Buu arc sucks
meme to me, I just watched finished Z for the first time, and honestly I liked it quite a bit.

Before the Cell Games, when Goku was staying as Super Saiyan to control the form so Krillin didn't believe he wasn't training, so he throws a rock at his head just to make sure.

>Zamasu became an embodiment of justice trascending time, space and universes that Goku literally had to press a deus ex machina button to kill him

I actually kinda liked it, it was even tragic with how Mai just cries after all her friends die. What I found shitty was the ending where Trunks and Mai return to a future where he never attacked instead of staying in the present.

>And this is why dub is based
youtube.com/watch?v=H1QKyB_0P0E

*kills everyone in this thread*

Attached: mirai.gif (500x271, 974K)

SHOW ME WHAT MAKES A SOOPAH SAYAIN... SO SOOPAH

Attached: cooler-dragon-ball-fighterz.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

THISISTHEEND
THOSE WHO DEFY THE GODS ARE [Loud laser noises]

It hit Goku because he wasn't training, Krillin had over thought things and thought he was trying to hone his senses.

They spent a good deal of it focusing on
>Gohan as the new protagonist
>Goten and Trunks's fusion being the thing that would save them from Buu
>Vegeta goes back to being evil again because MUH PRIDE and takes up time fighting Goku for no reason
>Goku and Vegeta fusion being the thing that would save them from Buu
>Fat Buu has no real agency
>Buu changes personality like 6 times
>Gohan unlocking his Full Potential being the thing that would save them all from Buu

Only for Goku to go SSJ3 and basically solo the final boss.

Attached: Turanksu.jpg (680x536, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qw2xQdS0scc

Watch this.

There is just no way that wasn't done on purpose

SO SAD

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 727K)

>can push back Cell who is a several magnitudes stronger than Tien
>doesn't even harm Nappa who was only just over twice as strong as Tien

IAMTHESTRONGESTINTHEUNIVERSE

Attached: 827349827347.png (957x735, 850K)

Yeah honestly I just rewatched Z this year and the buu arc was better than I remember
Better than Frieza honestly

That’s the bigger inconsistency that people really should point out rather than why was it working on cell the way it did. 22nd Tournament was peak Tien and DB

To be fair, Vegeta's midlife crisis was interesting. It wasn't really because of pride, but because he felt he had lost his fighting spirit after living too comfortably with Bulma, reason why him killing himself to try to kill Buu is so impactful, because he realizes that for the first time he has something to protect and is willing to give his life for it.

That lesson comes all the way to Super, where he refuses to stay down after Jiren constantly beats him up, telling him that he would never understand why he keeps standing up because he has never had something to protect.

Is his TeamFourStar characterisation unironically his best characterisation?

>22nd Tournament was peak Tien and DB
Peak Tien yeah, 23rd tournament Goku VS Piccolo was peak DB though, both of them throwing everything they could think of at each other while Goku is still autistically thinking it's a tournament match

Man am I glad to see I'm not the only who gets a kick out of the dub voice lines for dbfz.

Such a shame it's not used in tournaments so people never hear it, there's some real gems in there.

OWARI DA

semi-perfect cell was the ultimate jobber

>meanwhile in the future Vegeta isn't around to fuck everything up because "muh pride" and Trunks just kills Dabura and Babidi
Dragon Ball really needs more pragmatic characters

I hate how him and Piccolo still have outdated moves. Special Beam Cannon needing a charge is fucking retarded with all these power leaps.

they didn't "forget", they just don't give a shit. there were plenty of callbacks to original Dragon Ball that were more obscure

the special beam cannon still got an equivalent power up though, it defeated someone who was giving mystic gohan trouble

>is his reddit version the best version?
I don't know, but you could probably find out there.

Rent free

>Special Beam Cannon needing a charge is fucking retarded with all these power leaps.
Especially since Piccolo did it without a charge time while fighting Nappa

I thought he got a kamehameha variant with faster/less charge

hes not vegeta

Stop being a faggot and getting all your DBZ exposure from a fucking abridged series

BASED OGBrolychads, have some fresh oc.

Attached: Broly lv3.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>They didn't exploit the plot point of Tien "being eliminated", only for the one in the stands to be a clone while the real one is hiding in the ring

IT WAS ONLY A CLONE

Attached: ayy WATCH OUT.png (912x1248, 50K)

WOLF FANG FIST

i don't play fighterz but did they add kefla? she's canonically the strongest if she can unlock UI

Attached: 1524419550859.jpg (1024x577, 75K)

The Saiyans have a built in plot-moving device called "Sayian Pride" where they insist on fighting 1 on 1 against their opponent at full power, while taunting them the whole time.

It's ingeniously stupid.

>nerfed spirit ball into neo wolf fang fist
It's not fair Yamchads

no, never. kefla is trash

>Not even three minutes in
>He starts praising the fucking namek arc for good pacing
That shit was literally insulting, almost the entire arc is just waiting for Goku to show up. Some great moments for sure, awful pacing though.
Eh, fair, but you could say the same thing about the Saiyan and Namek arcs. Saiyan arc is them waiting for Goku to come back from the dead, Namek arc is waiting for Goku get to Namek, and then heal up.

That was a wild ride.

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (1162x897, 150K)

i honestly wouldve loved if half of the dumb shit Yea Forums actually guess during the ToP actually happened. fucking pic related was a true dark horse

Attached: damon.png (531x333, 208K)

meme top > actual top

BITCH PLEASE!

Attached: PHY Broly.jpg (3072x4096, 1.64M)

Attached: DqKBzSsU4AAQ-ww.jpeg.jpg (769x693, 179K)

Remember when Tien used attacks other than Kikoho? Like the Dodonpa?

Yeah, me neither.

lel not even Toriyama remembers

Toriyama doesn't remember anything besides Goku

post more

Attached: 1536858812168.png (938x588, 34K)

He remembers Gohan, but forgot his bang.

What happened to Risu?

>mfw anchor Tien with Sparking and 7 bars
OH FU-

Fucking hell Yea Forums lied to me, fightan games can be fun

Attached: 1493225260064.jpg (558x529, 19K)

Attached: ayylmao vs donuts.gif (1123x593, 93K)

The bang thing is that he's too lazy to draw it, in the manga he even forgets/avoids drawing SS3's bang towards the end of the Buu arc.
*raughs*

Attached: tori.jpg (686x757, 59K)

Attached: 1539745731325.png (730x2540, 79K)

Does anyone have the AI Tourney clip of Tien legit memeing his way to a win by Kikohoing himself to a single HP?

Attached: 021.png (569x314, 8K)

I'LL BURY YOU

Teenhan
Prepare to melt life bars

the fucking dance that started it all

Attached: 1523745867746.gif (530x530, 34K)

Is Teenhan finally playable?

was it ever said where the guy who made these was from?

Attached: 1552604502832.png (964x1635, 49K)

What a coincidence, I actually watched this video today for the first time before this thread.
He's right in a lot of ways, however he doesn't touch on the Cell arc at all. All the issues he brings up in the Buu arc are unironically worse in the Cell arc. The Cell Arc changed the antagonists several times, from Gero to the 17 and 18 and then to Cell. If Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan were kind of unneeded then Ascended Vegeta and Trunks definitely were too. Cell has no goal beyond his perfect form, the tournament was a glorified pat on the back. He goes from tactical underdog to Vegeta tier dickhead. The protagonist position was randomly dumped on Gohan, it's a great moment sure, but it's awkward because Gohan never had trouble standing up to fight before and he never interacted with 16.

Attached: 1540139667540.jpg (720x593, 36K)

maybe he only watched kai

or stupidly ingenious?

nah he kept his anonymous identity and fucked off after a certain point because good lord dragonball threads on Yea Forums are no good

Attached: DBFZ strategy.jpg (674x612, 81K)

hopefully if super starts again their autism will pick back up, i want more spic memes

>willing to give his life for it
>In a setting where death is not only not permanent, if you are a saiyan you just get stronk when you return
Such a noble sacrifice!

Reminder that Tien Shinhan is the strongest human in dbz. Krillin doesn't count because his wife is a robot and he lacks a nose and halfies like Gohan, Trunks and Goten don't count.

Attached: Tien Shinhan strongest.png (1280x984, 1.66M)

>getting btfo by a manlet this hard

Attached: 1550158936154.jpg (1366x768, 68K)

Be aware that he got his body completely pulverized. If it weren't for MC status and his body had been restored in the afterlife, his soul would have been all that had remained. Also at that point he probably had no chance of being revived after killing so many people, yet the wish to revive all good people who had been killed to that point worked on him.

Vegeta also didn't expect them to revive him after what he did, so even he was surprised when he returned back to life.

Yeah, it was an argentinian girl that eventually fucked off of Yea Forums because Yea Forums.

imgur.com/gallery/NYQRcTm

LIKE THAT?!

>krillin is the strongest human
Why does this get pushed?

Tien, Roshi, 17 and 18 are all human and could all body that manlet easy

>17 and 18
>>>>>>Human

Actually, it was Mr.Satan that defeated the final boss.

17 and 18 were modified on a molecular level and have infinite stamina, as strong as they are they can't really be considered regular humans anymore. Meanwhile Roshi is very experienced but he knows his students are way stronger than him, they just lack the experience he has.

So it's all between Tien and Krillin, who didn't even get proper screen time during the ToP, so who even knows at this point.

DAMN IT
OVER HERE
I'LL PLAY WITH YOU
YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE
FOOLISHNESS

Attached: Wesker.png (400x630, 118K)

After getting his arm chopped off, he trained really hard.

>krillin gets magic powerup from space alien
>still human lmao

>17 and 18 get upgraded with human technology
>somehow not human now

Did they ever fix Beerus in DBFZ?

Attached: beerus ass.jpg (436x653, 112K)

>who even knows at this point.
Toriyama, according to him Krillin is the strongest because he is Gokus best friend

>be VJ
>Mach speed
goes through your Super and hits you
>VIEWTIFUL

Attached: 1509931213262.png (498x486, 256K)

Yes, he's mid tier imo.
No one famous plays him so no one knows his true potential.

listen up bozos, it's not called tribeam because he makes a triangle with his hands
look again, that's a diamond. Just like diamond push ups
its a tribeam because you shoot it by flexing your triceps

you ever do a diamond push up? do a few of them right now and I think you'll understand why the move is so exhausting

Its called Kikoho dumbass.

The Cell arc never felt like it gave Vegeta that closure regardless. Sure, he settled things with Trunks, but there was no sign that he was fine. His sacrifice against Fat Buu and his acknowledgement of Goku's power helped improve him greatly, otherwise he was kinda always a third party that could go from helping the heroes to fucking everything up. Though I don't think there's really any defending Gohan's development, Toriyama just felt like he didn't know what to do with him, especially since apparently unlocking his potential on Namek wasn't actually his real full potential or some shit.

the english version is canon

>tfw no qt latina with a sense of humor gf

I love me some girls that can talk back.

They had a bomb in them that could be detonated with a remote. I don't think once you have cybernetics in you that changes how you're body makes you a cyborg.

That super is such bullshit. Why does it have so many invincibility frames?

He's saying he can thinks he can kill you will a barrier as opposed to something actually dangerous.

heh

Attached: XXthCmB.png (799x1229, 43K)

21 becomes canon in actual Dragon Ball when?

Attached: android_21_fanart_by_hibren_dcfye5u-fullview.jpg (600x780, 81K)

Because it's a worse version of Piccolo's and Friezas attack.

Soon

Attached: android21-by-zoma-phamoz.jpg (700x997, 86K)

>Master Roshi and Tien fan

At least one had a recently good showing

Heh, not bad....

Attached: 1554429706903.jpg (367x500, 26K)

FUCK POWER LEVELS

DIE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: file.png (750x400, 426K)

DB Tien had all kinds of neat gimmicks

Attached: TienFourArms.Ep.099.png (640x480, 254K)

Attached: DxcXZLzWwAYm_rn.jpg (909x716, 110K)

He was based as fuck in dragonball. His storyline with Roshi during the king piccolo arc was kino (before goku drinks magic super water and wins lol)

YOU COCKY BASTARD

he became a girl

>It's a "white boys think they can write Dragon Ball better" episode

Wait a while then go back and count how many times listening to the Supreme Kai screws them over. Also count how many times Babidi doesn't know something he should.

Make my boy canon first.

Attached: 1548277525439.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

he is canon

Attached: androids.jpg (527x680, 70K)

HELL'S

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: HAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>his soul would have been all that had remained
and he wouldn't even get to chill in the afterlife, Piccolo specifically said that his soul would be reincarnated into a completely new person

Is Super good, still haven't watched much of it even though its been years

no, only the Broly movie is legitimately good, the anime really sucks except for like 6 episodes. if you really want to watch it give the tournament of power a try

Future Trunks arc and Tournament of Power arc are good
BoG and RoF are good movies
Broly is kino

I give "powered by hit points" abilities a lot of leeway. It's worth remembering that he didn't actually damage Cell, just pissed him the fuck off and tired him out because it was used repeatedly and constantly to drive him deeper into a literal hole in the fucking ground.

I think 17 lvl 1 into another 1 and trunks 3 is a TOD

>Only for Goku to go SSJ3 and basically solo the final boss.
???????????????????

Saw the movie in theatres the other day, love New Broly so much.

If you tribeam fast enough, you can go back in time

Attached: EE3A9E0F-6646-4F7D-BDD1-4B0840CAA17D.png (1068x611, 1.71M)

OG broly is stupid fun in fighterz

Why am i cursed to love yamcha

It is stated superior to Kamehameha, but then that is a shit move Tien can deflect no matter the power gap. Like usual, AT forgot what he wrote.

>passive Oozaru and ki sensing
Hard work drinking poison a talking cat gave you.

Who can stop him, Yea Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (864x539, 305K)

Attached: 1d5d64c74d62dde62485e48cd87cdc2a.jpg (1500x1142, 331K)