Why did Fighterz die?

Why did Fighterz die?

Attached: 1554495298589.png (915x635, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/6v9hgs.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=mlVtQDVrNns
youtu.be/6Tpq7rJEOHA
twitter.com/BobbySyoryuken/status/996981345850081281
youtube.com/watch?v=GUaMzREbqBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing lasts forever.

It didnt, also OG Broly>>>>>>New Broly

well they did a shit job of illustrating that point

Broly's SS hair isn't green. Movie 8 was very liberal with the use of alternate color palettes, resulting in stuff like purple Goku and blue haired Broly. Took an extra step with giving SS Barley a unique palette for the entire movie, but he's not actually different in color to normal SS. M10/11 have him with gold SS hair.

Attached: dbz_m8.png (804x620, 359K)

>well they did a shit job of illustrating that point

Paragus flat out says it though, at least in the Japanese version.

Wrong. New Broly looks alone are way more intense, and it's nice having more than a KAKAROT-bot.

Didnt Toei ban tourneys or something?

Honestly, the color palettes is what made Movie 8 so memorable. It set the tone for a mystery and dark atmosphere.

FighterZ Die because the roster sucks. They couldn't bother to include Raditz, Zarbon, Master Roshi, Demon King Piccolo, or Mercenary Tao for shit reasons.

you literally have to be a spastic obsessive retard quoting memes/shit4* fanboy to not realise that while watching the movie

did you miss the part where the baby was stabbed? which awakened his powers? last thing he saw was Goku when he was being tangled upside down prepping to get knifed?

Movie 8 relied on visual storytelling instead of usual exposition

>Why did Fighterz die

3/4ths of the cast play the same.

Did you not read the OP? Goku's crying had nothing to do with why Broly was triggered by Goku. It was purely because of his strength.

Apparently
I guess they didn't want the dragon ball brand associated with sonicfox

Because everyone realized it was a shitty meme game.

It only lasted as long as it did because it was DBZ related. Fighting games are for the smelliest of turbo-tryhard gamers.

Attached: 1544726099070.gif (240x228, 905K)

Too many fucking Gokus and Vegetas.

I get that Toriyama doesn't care about any other character besides Bulma, but it's turned the roster to shit.

They're both fucking awful characters for different reasons

yeah, it was real nice, but sadly, retards somehow completely failed to comprehend the "artistic license" part of the coloring in the m8 so now Broly has grass green hair in everything when he isn't supposed to, basically paving the way for shitty recolor transformations to be accepted by the magpie brained dumbfucks

obviously nobody making Super noticed this, since despite being directly involved with DB for more than a decade for a lot of the people who worked on it, they are completely oblivious to basic shit

OG Broly is a better character. He relies mostly on facial expressions to convey his feelings, or visual clues.

New Broly sucks because it fell for the meme that Paragus was the true villain of Movie 8.

Recolor transformations is kinda Supers whole thing

>He relies mostly on facial expressions to convey his feelings, or visual clues.

What feelings did he have to convey other than getting triggered by Goku?

>fighting game which skips neutral game
>literally a button that skips neutral game
>the entire game revolves around nigh unseeable mixups
>there is literally a special command to instantly cross up the opponent being while still being threatening enough on block for it to be the same thing as being plus
This may shock you if you're a mahvel fan, but most people who play fighting games seriously do not much care for the experience of putting people under pressure, and rather do not enjoy being under pressure even though they're capable of dealing with it. To stomach it as a part of a game, though, there needs to be a period of spacing as timeout before your brain fries from having to look for 20frame startup moves 100% of the time.

This is also why Skullgirls has a relatively small community. It's a game catered to a specific type of a player. That's fine. But it can't be esports no matter how much money you put into it, because to most people it's boring as fuck.

Fucking SFV is less formulaic and more enjoyable to watch than DBFZ.

Attached: war7024.png (256x256, 2K)

toriyama turned into such a fag after cell.

basically all i got from the baby scene was that broly "remembers" goku from all that time back then and when he saw him later on her remembered and got mad
been so long since i watched it but that's all i remember thinking when i saw the movie and that's why i say they did a shit job of illustrating that point
if that upsets you then i dont know what more to say....
good day?

I'm agreeing with you partially you nonce, the movie gives like 4 different explanations for why Broly is evil/is connected to Goku, 3 of them verbalised by Paragus, what I pointed out was the obvious association of Goku's image with the awakening of Broly's powers, ie what happens in the movie

Because it's a fighting game

>my memory is shit
>my perception is shit
>clearly this thing I didn't understand nor remember is poorly done
genious

I'm glad people are rewatching the original movie and not listening to their favorite youtubers spouting off insect worthy hearsay. They fucking clearly explain it in the Eng and Jap dubs and they even SHOW what causes Broly to become a slave to his saiyan instincts.

yes
is also complete shit
imagine if a new SW movie came out and the new awesome unique villain that's better than the old one is Darth Vader White
and then fanboys earnestly stan for that garbage

No that's just melee

Autocombos
Too many Gokus and I'm not even one of those put my obscure DB pick in please people

>and they even SHOW what causes Broly to become a slave to his saiyan instincts.

Oh please OP's image is absolute horse shit. Seen the movie multiple times and Broly entire motivation is exactly because of the Goku crying shit.

It's still a pretty nonsensical motivation, though. Why would Broly get so triggered over Goku's strength when Goku could literally do nothing against him on his own? Unless he just "had a feeling" Goku would be a threat, which is just lazy and contrived.

Broly has a wicked sense of humor, and urges to act on Saiyan Instinct. This is beautifully shown when he attacks Videl, with hints of breeding with her.

Broly spends most of the movie fighting against Paragus's mind control to go after Goku.

Yeah, but I don't see what that has to do with why Broly was triggered over Goku's strength in the first place.

Because no one wants to play a 2D DBZ fighting game after having played the BT series.

Broly was destroying planets for fun before he even met Goku. Paragus couldn't control his own child, so he slapped a mind control device to keep him on a leash. The Broly that attacked Goku is a flash of his original personality.

lol you're a basic faggot quoting TFS, you literally saw what you wanted to see and didn't give a shit about reality in front of you, if you have a mind of your own, you literally couldn't deduce "revenge for crying" as motivation because that's not what fucking happens, at any point, be it verbal, visual before or after the flashbacks

that said, the "saiyan" instict shit is not the "1 true explanation", the movie is a mess and has Paragus' change Broly's reason for being what he is in between several scenes, at first he's the perfect saiyan warrior so he's evil, then it's the power is evil and corrupting, then he just says it was fate because Goku is good, so Broly has to be evil because they're tied together since they were babies

fucking pick 1 and stick to it movie

Again, that still doesn't explain Broly's odd fixation on Goku's strength despite Goku being so much weaker. If what Paragus said was true about Broly's instincts being fired up by Goku's strength, it makes little sense because Goku was practically an ant compared to him.

i always thought it was a rage mode as that is when green energy tends to be used. just a different form or super sayian as side forms are not unusual

Because it's a shit game that's only appeal was ArcSys' renditions of characters. Gameplay is actual garbage where each and every high level match looks exactly the same, even if you have completely different teams. Hell, even casual matches look the same
What's that? Sonicfox has someone in the corner, is doing a fucklong blockstring that will lead them into the air with a bunch of cancels, then a heavy knockdown leading into a bunch of meter burn? Man I haven't seen that before, I wonder what the next match will be like!
One thing that's more of my own personal gripe is the astounding lack of dramatic finishes for most of the cast.

Attached: 1554251897883.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Bump

Don't get bamboozled by fags like DBZ was never meant to be deeper or intellectual. We see even today Toriyama's extremely shitty joke tier writing with Super. He likes his comedy. The movies weren't him yeah but the entire motivation for Broly definitely was just Goku crying too much.

No Janemba

Attached: 1554313783704.jpg (600x338, 161K)

As much character as Super 13 and Bojack

Because when people want a DBZ game they want hunderds of characters with good gameplay, hence why Tenkaichi 3 is so fondly remembered. No one cares when the roster is only 20 odd characters and a those are Goke

can someone explain me what killed DBFZ this time?

Attached: 1553556194363.png (1152x628, 72K)

>Contrarian faggots trying to pretend old Broly was well written
Lmao garbage character

Itself

Furry nigger faggots

Not him but the issue here is clearly a bad translation
>muh visual storytelling
That would be a fair point if the OP hadn't already pointed out that it was spoken in the Japanese dub

>tfw just assumed the people who were calling FighterZ shit were butthurt marvelfags leading up to the game's release
>they were right
>worst 60 bucks I spent that year
Should've listened

Broly is in the same level as Cooler: Great Character in the First Film, Okay in the second Film.

Only Garlic Jr, Turles, Dr. Wheelo, Janemba, and Hirudegarn are better movie villains than Broly and Cooler.

It didn't? Why is Yea Forums obsessed with games dying?

>Hirudegarn
What the fuck are you smoking, his movie is boring as fuck and the only entertaining thing about it wasn't even the bid bad, but Goku's stupid fucking fist through it's abdomen

>go into a Yea Forums thread about a video game I play
>everyone is a mouth-breathing retard spouting moronic opinions
>regret even coming to this shithole of a board

every single time

Attached: corner switch.webm (646x360, 2.87M)

Movie 13 was a Dragon Quest game plot set in the Dragonball world. You just have shit taste

oh suck yourself fag, nobody said it was "deep" and nobody said anything with depth either, or is a basic description of a thing happening on screen considered "intellectual" by you? fucking cretin

nobody stanned for Toriyama either, but here's the thing, he's a shitty writer, but he's straightforward, so when something is a joke, it's clearly written to be a joke, and when something is serious, it's written to be serious, without any subversive or genre melding dogshit, he flips between the 2 states back and forth, so your bs "its just comedy bro" copout explicitly doesn't work here

also, you just admitted he didn't write it, so you bringing him up to validate your argument, which then got invalidated by the second half of your argument, making you look fucking stupid

>in the ORIGINAL JAPANESE DBZ was deep and intelligent
DBfags are literally just weeb capefags holy shit.

Attached: 1469066800355.jpg (445x604, 75K)

No it's not it's an hour long filler episode that they felt the need to force a dumb fight into. It doesnt even make since either since they try to act like the sword trunks got from Tapion is the same sword Android saga Trunks uses when that isn't possible

Nah, it's a boring fucking movie where the main stars, Trunks and Tapion don't even get a moment to shine, but instead Goku steps in to finish the fight in one stupid punch while everyone else is just fodder, like every other DB movie after Cooler
Movie 13 having some DQ design-esque characters doesn't change the fact that it's shit and so is your taste

thats v for the past couple of years

>assist juggle allows you to do thing you are not meant to do in fighting games
wow I have never seen that before

>incoming becomes a mixup to the person coming in
sign of a good game right there

Attached: hisoutensoku.png (674x612, 28K)

Trunks being forced to kill Tapion is too dark. The Present version shouldn't make those kind of choices.

Retard.

>He relies mostly on facial expressions to convey his feelings, or visual clues.
Just like new Broly, wow!

every movie is a Goku wanking fest besides the Bojack movie. Toei sucks Goku dick harder than Toriyama, its annoying.

>They couldn't bother to include Raditz, Zarbon, Master Roshi, Demon King Piccolo, or Mercenary Tao for shit reasons.

Because they needed those slots for Blue Goku, Base Goku, Possessed Goku, Goku Fused With Vegeta, Goku Fused With Vegeta But Differently, and GT Goku.

I got the statue edition

Attached: 11-gavin.w1200.h630.jpg (981x515, 98K)

Retards like to argue but this is the actual answer. Pros became worried that they would no longer be able to play FighterZ with the restrictions that had been put in place so they moved on because Toei just couldn't leave well enough alone.

it didn't die

Correction
>Zfags are literally just weeb capefags holy shit.

He's the main character and dragonball is for kids. I don't get way you guys can't understand that

Attached: 1471142317313.jpg (1000x1000, 660K)

there's a lot of shit said in the Japanese dub, contradictory stuff too, because the movie is a mess that didn't seem to be made with a finished screenplay

and what's this fucking dig at "visual storytelling"? 'the thing that happened on screen was... the thing that happened on screen?' you have condensed so much stupidity into that dig, you can't even comprehend it. Are you one of those people that looses his shit when the words metaphor&analogy come up? Concepts thought to 3rd graders?

and you're watchin a chinese cartoon, of course it's visual, you watch shit with your teeth?

>OG Broly is a better character. He relies mostly on facial expressions to convey his feelings, or visual clues.

Attached: 1512785269550.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

>Trunks being forced to kill Tapion is too dark.
It doesn't even have to be that, Trunks cuts of the damn thing's tail at one point. The rest of the movie after they figure out it's weakness should have been Goku distracting it while Trunks slowly chips away at it, not
>HURR FUK OFF TRUNKS, I'M STILL STANDING HERE GOES EPIC FIIIIIIIIIIIST

this

nobody cares about the fighting game, the only thing people ever cared about was the brand slapped on top of it

that also answers your question why it died

Goku in Toei adaptations would rather chill and hang out with his family. Most of the movie plots are caused by circumstances outside his control.

>every movie is a Goku wanking fest besides the Bojack movie
And Broly 2
And Broly 3

Look at all these who cares picks that you only mention to get props on message boards. No one gives a fuck about Raditz and Zarbon those are padding characters like the Gokus

those movies are pretty bad, i filter them out mentally.

>Goku in Toei adaptations would rather chill and hang out with his family
Most of the time in movies he's training if Chi-Chi hasn't dragged him somewhere.

it just came back with a new patch, what are you talking about?

I'm saying the genre as a whole

he's a cool character in the movies, but it gets tiring having him in almost every movie being the victor/killer of the villain in that movie.

Attached: goku.jpg (1280x1032, 448K)

It lived long enough to bring me joy when Videl was at one point top tier

>S Tier: Videl
>SSS Tier: Videl with pigtails

Attached: Videl Fight.jpg (855x480, 80K)

did you forget the part in the "Second Coming" where Goku won, and the whole thing makes him look like fucking Jesus just came back, only Jesus was inside you all alongahameha

Soul.

Attached: 1535887709-background-01-final-1.png (1156x2076, 3.77M)

Bottom of the Barrel low effort fighting game, it's graphics and it was DBZ was all it had going for it

Goku's been shown as a mischievous insect that can fuck up anybody since Dragon Ball and that if you don't crush him now then he'll come back and crush you. It's been that way for a while now and even returns in Super with the tournament of power arc and Goku willingly ready to sacrifice the multiverse for a good fight.

shallow game with shit neutral
bad netcode
bad audio mixing

Attached: fzIGqvgrVA8HyUAT440uvP84fSsbJrxeYPG3BycBFfQ.png?auto=webp&s=71a95f91bc55f75165db47ee581f76dcb9b3 (801x1747, 482K)

Should have been Yu Yu Hakusho Dark TournamentZ

>did you forget the part in the "Second Coming" where Goku won
You mean the part where they leave it entirely ambiguous as to whether or not he was really there?
If you want to use that then that means we can't use Bojack because he saves Gohan's life.

>Fighting games are for the smelliest of turbo-tryhard gamers.
Except for MMOs and gachafags who spend lifetimes grinding for irrelevant shit. At least with fighting games you can hone spacial and pattern recognition, win some cash, and gain friends with hook ups if you aren't a filthy anime weeb.

Imagine a fighter cast without a single playable female character, ChrisG wouldn't play it.

>and Goku willingly ready to sacrifice the multiverse
You should actually watch the arc instead of listening to memes because he didn't expect the stakes to be that high.

90s anime is soul

Attached: 1521675499982.jpg (1280x1832, 958K)

forum cred shitting is namedropping og DB characters like Launch, Arale and Android 8

Zarbon, and Raditz especially is pretty standard pick, his fight causes the teamup with Goku and Piccolo, the special beam canon, sets up Gohan's anger gimmick, sets the visuals for the space shit, the saiyan backstory shit, and Goku's demise

Raditz is quite fondly remembered, especially by people watching the show on TV back when, ironically, shitting on him is also a message board cred gimmick, usually going hand in hand with saying Bulma was so awesome and special in og DB

>so what kind of game specific mechanic do you want
>well launchers with jump cancel windows are hard so instead let's put in a special move where you catch up with them and start an aircombo so you have to just press buttons and don't have to move the stick too much
>...but sometimes make it miss them and fly off to to the upper corner of the screen for no fucking reason because certain combos are disallowed by the game
>make it fly through projectiles like it's soku so that zoning does not fucking exist in the game unless it's a beam or does not disappear or hit or some shit
>but make it not fly through some other projectiles because we want some characters to be good but not others
>know what, make it +2, so you don't have to bother with some footsies nonsense like dashblocking
>give the game some sort of hard counter for it so people don't complain, like uhhhh 2c but make it unreactable unless you do it fullscreen or something

>oh yeah make throws in the game home in like in blaztag so spacing is even less of an issue

>now add assists, and our eintopf is complete

>everyone is sure to love this

Attached: almost forced to block your mixup.jpg (735x542, 67K)

>beautiful artstyle got wasted on a boring, limited roster
>more focused on super's depictions instead of og db, dbz or gt
>multiplayer is super split, i think?
just give me bt4 already jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1390788748956.jpg (1200x675, 203K)

Attached: 1534863951-tapion-trunks-02-final.png (1601x2671, 3.65M)

DUDE GOKU LMAO

it was more a joke about the movie being called Second Coming and making Goku look like god

also it's ambiguous entirely due to horrible script, it's presented like the dragonballs granted a wish, without Shenron being summoned, like what?

post bojack movie ones

fair. save for...
>gachafags
99% of gacha players are normies.

It's not dead I just wish I had gotten SSJ4 Gogeta to match SSJB Vegito

Attached: ssgssj Vegerot and ssj4 Gogeta.jpg (893x1200, 220K)

>99% of gacha players are normies.
You can say that for fighting games too. Who do you think bought 11 million copies of MK and 9 million of SFIV? The problem with gachafags is their most vocal and active community are fucking faggots who can spend thousands on rolls in a month.

SS4 Gogeta has no moves though.

I don't have any for Bojack, sorry

Attached: 1534870137-paikuhan-janemba-01-final-1.png (926x2499, 3.81M)

I liked ghost Goku and the family kamehameha
files.catbox.moe/6v9hgs.webm

Yeah, that wouldn't make any sense. White Vader is a good guy.

Big bang Kamehameha
Fake kame
That elbow he does to Omega's face
Positive energy kick

Moves could be taken from Super Saiyan, Blue, and Super Saiyan 4.
They gave Vegito moves from Super Buu fight too.

Sadly, it didn't.

Lv 5 Big Bang Kamehameha because power
Lv 3 Soul Punisher. Hits the enemy but only deals damage later on. Works like Megaman's Crash Bomb in Smash Bros.
Lv 1 Fake Kamehameha. Deals no damage but leaves the opponent in massive hitstun. Gif related.
Add in a few SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta moves as basic attacks, along with the knees Gogeta used in that movie and I think it could work

Attached: SSJ4 Gogeta.webm (1280x720, 118K)

>They gave Vegito moves from Super Buu fight too.
Think about that for a moment.

>when Videl was at one point top tier
Did that happen? Is she not tops any more?

At that point you might as well just give those to Blue Gogeta. In one movie he had more defined moves.

Yeah. He's blue vegito. By your logic, they would only use Blue vegito moves.
But they could use moves from all 3 versions of Gogeta.

Attached: considerthefollowing.png (800x424, 293K)

>They gave Vegito moves from Super Buu fight too
No shit, they're the same version of Vegito in the same continuity.

He's always done that. Fucking up has been a part of his character ever since he's given Cell a senzu bean and even before that. That's what Toriyama means by Goku being "poison".

After the recent patch I'm not sure of her placement

>Vegito can use moves from Super Vegito and Blue Vegito
>Gogeta can only use moves from that version of himself.

Attached: what.gif (450x250, 972K)

I doubt we'll get a season 3 so we should make sure to complain about at least forcing them to take unneeded time out of development to give characters different costume (i.e. SSJ1 Goku has SSJ2 and 3, SSJB Vegito has base and SSJ1, lewd 18,etc.) I know the process they do to make models but the amount of autism people have about certain forms certain characters have not showing up would get cooled down I think

>GTfags have to settle for GT Kid Goku as their sole representative
>Kid Gokufags have to settle for GT Kid Goku instead of DB Kid Goku

Nobody won with this compromise. Easily the worst roster choice made thus far.

Attached: dbzf8gokus-1552695305694_1280w[1].jpg (1280x720, 200K)

I still haven't settled my feelings on it

Are you really not getting this?
Fusion reborn Gogeta
SS4 Gogeta
SSB Gogeta are practically three different characters in how they're portrayed and continuity.
Vegito Super and Blue are the same, there's no differences in how they fight or act.

No it isn't you fucking mongs. Harada stepped in and reversed everything. There's no restrictions.

if he goes ss4 its kino

Not even GTfags want that because they wanted 4 as an actual character.

First of all
>Different continuity
>Blue and SS both have Stardust Breaker.
Second of all:
So fucking what? GT Goku is getting the power pole and propelling himself with Kamehameha. That's Kid Goku stuff. Explain that shit, mr. Continuity.

Attached: whatthefuck.png (446x1000, 790K)

i hate gt but i'd love it

>e each and every high level match looks exactly the same, even if you have completely different teams. Hell, even casual matches look the same

That's an appropriate image.
The reason why they shouldn't have SS4 Gogeta have moves he didn't have from the other versions of Gogeta is the same reason why no one is happy with amalgam Kid Goku.

The shows not just about Goku. I don't get why you guys can't understand this.

>GT Goku is getting the power pole and propelling himself with Kamehameha
Yeah and everyone fucking hates it because GT Goku never used the power pole and OG Kid has way more fucking moves.
Also reverse Kamehameha has been used by fucking every version of Goku including GT.

its not a good fighter at all.

Are you really trying to use GT Goku as an example for your argument? If anything that proves why they shouldn't.

DBS turned it into the Goku show once more, its just a diet GT. Goku should've stayed dead.

Path to Power, faggot. This isn't the first time they combine show and movie elements into a moveset. Goku uses Dragon Fist and Gohan uses Family Kamehameha.

Especially Super, where Vegeta has gotten near equal billing alongside Goku.

Movies 1-3 demonstrate that the side characters can hold their own in a fight, but they have nothing to overwhelm the big bad. Characters like Turles, Cooler, Broly, and Bojack don't fuck around.

Stinkies prefer to play smash

>DBS turned it into the Goku show once more
Eh, not really. I mean, more than just Goku actually had lengthy fights.

It has been about Goku from the start, now it's about Goku and Vegeta, so it really hasn't changed its focus. Even we Gohan had the lead for a little bit it tied back into Goku returning.

Nigger I watched it not long ago. Broly is depicted as a little bitch who was traumatised by crying. Blame the dub you spastic dumbfuck.

broly is a character now! he is a good boy who dindu nuffin!!

Just because you don't like the evidence, doesn't mean it's not evidence. The point that SSJ4 Gogeta has no moves, and can't be a character, when SSJ and SSJB Gogeta have moves, is rendered irrelevant by the fact that GT Goku uses Kid Goku moves.

Attached: brolaugh.gif (498x278, 705K)

i hate nudb

That's Path to Power Goku.

Tree of Might is the best DBZ movie. The only thing it was missing was Turles's motive for acquiring power with the tree being avenging the saiyan race by killing Frieza.

Genkai would be in it

>Path to Power, faggot
Oh god, its the retard who thinks PtP is GT. Even if you believe that it just further invalidates you because you just came it a Kid Goku move. Make up your mind.

Even if you do it won't take away the hate people feel for it.

You just gotta stop going to the bait threads. Some threads are okay.

That's a fucking sweet corner switch I'm saving that.

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

hes path to power goku combined with gt goku. disgusting.

>super saiyan
>spirit bomb
It's GT Goku. Kid Goku had more than just the pole.

its mostly 80's though

>ree I'm a faggot with conformation bias that doesn't have a mind of his own
yeah yeah you watch TFS and sperg out on forums, you don't have to elaborate

Path to power is the best dragonball related content since the original dragonball.

GT Goku had the most kills in the series. Super Saiyan 4 only killed Baby Vegeta, Eis Shenron, and Rage Shenron.

meh i don't like how kid goku looks in that movie. gives me GT vibes.

It's a bastard combination of the two.

im hoping he has a color that gives him lighter skin + orange gi

>GT Goku had the most kills in the series.
Well no Kid Goku does. Mostly because of the Red Ribbon army.

>tfw no semen demon gf

Attached: 1446289590342.gif (200x210, 392K)

Nice argument, you must be one of those 1 digit IQ super geniuses that can profile a character as awful with only 20 minutes of screen time in a movie!

optional comedic prequel

Technically this little fuck has the most kills in the series.

Attached: omniking.png (457x759, 491K)

I want more Bardock. Which I'm likely to get because the Japs love Bardock

Attached: bardkek.jpg (600x526, 49K)

Path to Power Goku was ridiculously strong. Plust Nakatsuru's designs are kinda close to Yamamuro's as to not cause a clash.

The Maeda Era designs just doesn't mesh well with Androids Saga, Super Era, and Buu Saga designs.

Therre's no right decision there, either piss off GT fans or piss off everyone who doesn't want an extra Goku.

because six gokus and six vegetas

I don't know why DBfags seethe over Broly so much. In a series centered around buff dudes screaming and throwing haymakers, is a dude whose whole schtick is "I'm the actual legendary guy who punches harder than all the other legendary guys" really so bad?

It's not like dollar-store Tarzan is much better

Attached: goku_ronald_x20.jpg (430x358, 74K)

Brainlets don't understand that Broly fights and acts like a pro wrestler. He's just pretending to be stupid for the paycheck.

>Just because you don't like the evidence, doesn't mean it's not evidence
Pretty sure the fact that it doesn't help your argument means it's not evidence for you.

>is rendered irrelevant by the fact that GT Goku uses Kid Goku moves
Not really because GT Goku still has no moves. Combining them has just resulted in a version that squanders both that no one is happy with.

But hey, I don't see why you're making a stink about this SS4 is never getting in now.

Attached: 1554071466973.png (250x250, 18K)

I got 3 cuties for you right here.

Attached: 1549889403344.jpg (2874x720, 592K)

You forgot about the group that wanted the real Kid Goku

I like 2 things about OG Broly. His outfit, and that he's a sadistic motherfucker who bitch slaps his enemies and blows up home planets for shits and giggles.

He also trash talks even while in Legendary Super Saiyan while the new one just yells.

Cause he's the embodiment of everything wrong with this series.

GT Goku, Super 17, Super Saiyan 4, Baby Vegeta, Eis and Nova Shenrons are the only good designs in the series. Pan is simply too thirsty to be put in a fighting game, and her attire makes people wonder what Gohan did to raise a shit daughter.

Honestly I can't understand why more people don't shit on the gameplay. As this post demonstrates it is so fucking bad even for a VS game. Superdash and vanish are retarded and 2C is not an acceptable answer for either of them because, as the post says, they are often unreactable and 2C is only available if you and standing there on the ground doing fucking nothing in anticipation which is not what you want to do on a VS game as you will just eat a beam and they get in for free, after which you get mixed up to death.

Honorable mention to MvCI players who GENUINELY say 'man the gameplay as was so good such a tragedy shallow people dropped it for graphics and roster' when actually it had fucking terrible gameplay as well.

i like og broly, only tfsfags hate him

>I-It will kill SFV!
>Falls below SFV numbers in two months like I said it would
Eat shit and bow down. DBFZ died because its fanbase consisted of a bunch of cocky casuals more attracted to the IP than fighting games.

Attached: 4ad029d9.jpg (1000x1000, 83K)

I haven't seen Super Broly yet, how is it?

Because it's an anime fighter based on an IP. Putting aside the quality of the game, sooner or later only the fans of the IP are going to have any lasting interest.

You don't play this game.
Stop baiting.

>20 frame startup moves
>calling anyone else a retard
let me tell you how i know you don't play fighting games.

Frieza and Vegeta are the embodiment of everything wrong with the series. Broly just gets to the fucking point.

don't argue with zoombugs
z fan base was bad enough but the new breed of superfags just destroyed it entirely

I was never even a Broly fan but the changes they made just highlights everything wrong with modern nudb.

Kino.

Attached: goku powers up to ssb.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

ding dong diddly based

>but the changes they made just highlights everything wrong with modern nudb.
Which would be...

Do you have any of the Gogeta scenes?

I do play this game, how do you know anything about me? It just looks like you're in denial if your automatic response to criticism is that I'm lying. Have you magically found tech that makes 2C available while in the air? Have you found an option that is better to use when the opponent leaves the ground or does fucking anything? Please share.

>Gee kakarot, why does toriyama let you have FOUR power ups?

New Broly is a retard who needs a woman to make decisions for him, and is subservient to Paragus. There's almost no reason for Paragus to put a shock collar on his own son since New Broly is pretty passive.

Frieza alone is the one thing carrying NuDB because he strives for a goal that's not about getting stronger.

How is it not help my argument?
>Character in "different continuity" uses moves from character in "other continuity".
This is literally now an established precedent. It does nothing but support my argument.

Attached: brolyconfused.png (1152x720, 143K)

Boring
Not fun
Etc.
Everything about it is great, except the gameplay
You can't dumb down a fighting game, normalfags still won't want to play it and you lose the audience that was already there

Not him but I imagine the reason he says that is 20 frames is typically what a 'reactable' overhead is in a fighting game and usually roughly the region of standard mixups in 2D games.

most simply dont play it anymore.
all the marvelheads I know never bothered past launch week and the ASW dickriders either went back to GG or play unist now.

this is a medium punch, and it has 6 startup frames.

Attached: kenmp.gif (127x106, 16K)

Don't jump.
Use assists.
Superdash.
Beam.

The fact you refer to your anti air as a 2C is how I know you didn't even fucking bother trying. It's even worse when you're complaining about superdash out of all things.

GT is better than the last third of Z and all of Super

>How is it not help my argument?
I literally just explained it.
>Combining them has just resulted in a version that squanders both that no one is happy with.
And you're still acting as if SS4 Gogeta will get in if you complain more.

Attached: 1494190775701.jpg (1920x1080, 67K)

Did you read my post? Read it again.

okay? what fucking move has 20 STARTUP frames, you mongoloid

>BRO SUPERDASH ISN'T GOOD AND YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG TO SAY THAT IT COMPLETELY INVALIDATES MOVEMENT AND JUST TURNS IT INTO WHO SUPERDASHES FIRST OR YOU'RE JUST GOING TO EAT A BEAM AND THEY GET IN FOR FREE

>BY THE WAY YOUR OPTIONS ARE STAY ON THE GROUND AND USE YOUR BEAM OR SUPERDASH

Attached: kim's master.gif (162x227, 566K)

this is what late stage syphilis does to the brain

you also wont react to the startup of a mp.
what the fuck are you even trying to say?

I'm not acting that way. I have no illusions about ssj4 Gogeta getting in when they've literally confirmed Blue Gogeta.
But ignoring the precedent of GT Goku having Kid Goku's moves is ridiculous.
Who knows, maybe Blue Gogeta will get the Big Bang Kamehameha.

Attached: gogeta.png (1200x870, 1M)

that the fact this guy thinks a move has 20 startup frames shows that he has no idea what he's talking about,

and neither do you

Sure.
If you haven't watched Z or Super and enjoy "animation" like this.

Attached: 1553649770184.webm (720x540, 2.15M)

>They dared to try and surmount this moment
Not in a thousand years torishit
youtube.com/watch?v=mlVtQDVrNns

Attached: 259.jpg (313x240, 16K)

Or you know guard?
I love how you posted a DSP gif, but he's the type of guy to whine about this shit.

Get outta here.

Attached: B2D3AAC693FC461A891D0DE2CFC6314B.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Am I the only soul that think that being bothered by noise at night is a legitimate reason to be a villain ? I mean people have literally killed for that reason alone.

what? do you think 20frame moves dont exist in fighting games?
you linked a fighting games with moves way slower than that.

>maybe Blue Gogeta will get the Big Bang Kamehameha.
Doubt it, he has enough moves to fill up every special.

>one 17 is so weak anyone could take him out
>but TWO 17s?!
>TWO WHOLE 17's? UNSTOPPABLE
Never understood that particular page of shit in GT history

As I said, basically every reactable overhead. 20 frames is roughly when something becomes humanly reactable by sight. As an example, Ryu's overhead is usually 20 frames. If something is under 20 frames it is considered unreactable. I'm obviously not referring to a 6 frame normal as a mixup and that isn't what the guy meant either. Honestly I'm surprised I have to explain this to someone who is trying to get a cocky shithead about his fighting game knowledge and clearly you don't actually know this when both myself and the other poster you're trying to rag on did. If someone is talking about reacting to mixups, you're obviously going to talk about the limit of reactable range, which is where most mixups in anime style game are. This is 20 frames or more. Less and you get into instant overhead territory and similar. A character having a 6 frame overhead would be absurd.

For the record as well, KoF has 3 frame close heavy normals. I don't know why you picked a 6 frame normal as your example of a fast normal.

>no reason for shock collar
>almost kills a dude because he talks smack to some alien bitch he just met

>Yea Forums discuss fightan games
kek

Attached: god.jpg (213x283, 11K)

Because most DB fans want a Dragon Ball simulator rather than a competitive fighting game.
People like to pick SSJ4 Gogeta and kill their opponents in a minute. It's not science. Which is why Budokai and BT and even Xenoverse are so revered.
Competitive fighting games sell well but they're still niche compared to the rest.

There's a ton of characters missing from the roster but half of the DLC is made of Goku and Vegeta.

You should see Yea Forums discuss sim car games.
I honestly think it's the dumb Yea Forums posters fucking ruining this board.

Attached: ssgogeta vs ssbroly 2.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

I'm not so interested in one shotting people but I do like it when I can recreate hype moments in the franchise

>For the record as well, KoF has 3 frame close heavy normals. I don't know why you picked a 6 frame normal as your example of a fast normal.

i didn't, ken's jab is like 2 frames

all of this shit daigo could parry

Attached: kenmk.gif (157x131, 24K)

>2H superdash
>except when superdash glitches out and does a crossup which makes your 2H whiff

wew

Hell technology + earth technology + machine mutant technology = stronger than anyone apparently.

what? it's literally the same thing with Cell

Perfect Cell is greater than the parts that create him

oh god he's actually serious

Attached: 1536533129681.png (1500x1200, 192K)

Frieza would have approved of Broly's ruthlessness and given him a promotion.

REACTABLE OVERHEADS you fucking NIGGER
they're pretty much all in the realm of 20 frames
the universal overhead in dbfz has 24 startup frames
the third strike one has 15
akuma's forward medium punch has 17

Broly became a villain because he's a threat to both King Vegeta and Frieza's empires.

nice turtle pic
can you tell how many frames of startup that kick has? sure as fuck isn't 20, and i've had people parry it online. oh wait sorry you play gay fuck anime fighter not an actual fighting game, nevermind

Not really. Cell wasn't all that much stronger after he absorbed the two androids.

you never played 3s in your life.

Surely you're not implying that Daigo could parry Ken's jab on reaction, right?
You're aware that most parries in third strike are predictive and not reactive, right?

That doesn't even make any fucking sense. Goku was a trash lower-class baby with barely any power.

i dont get it? that wasnt rlly anything big

>competitive fighting games sell well
>MK and Smash are peak sales off of brand and normie content
>Tekken 7 only sold because marketing made it look like a AAA Mishima storyfag game
>and FighterZ conned normies by being an amazing looking DB game, hiding the shit content of the game
>FGCfag games like Xrd, FLEX, SFV, BBTag sell like dogshit
lel, fighting game fag games are niche, point blank

Cells power spikes were in line with what he absorbed, 17 went from Cell Saga to SSJ3.5 with himself

hop on fightcade : )

Oh boy here come the dodges

Way better than a screaming retard that parrots the same name over and over again.

You for real?

Cell second form was getting clowned on by Vegeta and Trunks. At that point, half the Z-fighters could have destroyed him no problem.

Lol no, literally the other way around. The old broly is as generic as it gets.

Anything in Super may aswell be a different universe. It took a hard turn into retardation from a show that was already retarded

post ID

Why does Super look like such shit?

Attached: tumblr_p2w6w8ITJv1wgwg1oo2_500.gif (500x265, 1.02M)

no YOU post YOURS

This is literal headcanon.

Broly speaks in complete sentences in the newer games, reverting back to his Movie 8 personality. It helps that Kale got all the Kakarot Retardation, allowing Broly to develop

nice dodge

Super is either too stiff, or too fluid depending on the animation.

This. I think people only like OG Broly because of his muscles and his OP strength. His motivation makes him seem like a little bitch though. He's a crybaby. That's what we remember from watching those movies. I don't remember anything about Goku activating Broly's insticts. It was just because Goku was too loud and baby Broly never got enough sleep so somehow he's so btfo that he's never let go of this grudge. How else would he remember Goku. And Broly didn't even have to earn his strength, he just happened to be this strong which makes him a Mary Sue as well. He's a fucking spoiled little shit, that's what he is. At least until new debut which is pretty based and leagues better than OG Broly.

Tekken always sells though

Horrible roster

why is it so easy to spot the faggot that is a TFS fanboy every single time? oh yeah, cus they quote the lies verbatim and think it's true, not realising how embarrasing that makes them

ol E coli talks a lot of shit and is quite jovial in his brutality, the kakarot kakarot kakarot parroting is flanderised dogsith form video games and the shitty followup movies, obviously parroted nonstop by TFS and forumfucks in an irony befitting their complaint

He's not talking about Super.

Shitty one liners appealing to brain dead spics don't count as sentences.

old Broly was a unique villain in M8, sadistic shittalking tormentor, the closest character to him is Kid Buu, but he can't talk and was created later

Yes he is, read

You do realise that only proves my point right?
Hell Trunks had enough power to demolish Perfect Cell but the problem was he lacked the speed to hit him.

>BBTag
>FGC game
2 buttons and combos for babies

>I think people only like OG Broly because of his muscles and his OP strength
The best part is that new Broly is both more buff and considerably stronger.

Broly is a much better villain because he's ruthless and unique. Every other Dragonball Villain wanted Revenge, World Domination, Immortality, or Galactic Conquest.

>just another villain with low iq and a big power level who trash talks
Yeah real unique.

>Never understood that particular page of shit in GT history
>GT

He's literally saiyan arc vegeta on a bigger scale. Stop spouting meme words you don't understand.

Really because it's not at EVO. They said because Toei didn't want to gove them the right to broadcast it on tv

>Broly is a much better villain because he's ruthless and unique
Just like Cell.

lol, "remember", all you remember is the salty shit spergs who hate broly invented, you point blank don't realise how retarded you sound to people who watched the movie without blinders on, that's how much faith you have in parroting biased shit to seem like you are part of the smart DB fans in the venn diagram of sum fans

its at evo. but it has a really low entrant number right now.

Saiyan Arc Vegeta was just an intern talking shit about his boss and coworkers behind their back. Nobody took him seriously

not in recent years, tag 2, T6 sold like shit, and T7 is pretty bad compared to T5's 8 million too, still better than TT2&T6 (and lolSFV)

Is that why goku pulled out all the stops while fighting him?

Cell would've just gone on space adventures until he gets done in by the God of Destruction or Supreme Kai

>17 went from Cell Saga to SSJ3.5 with himself
talking about how the android become retard strong for no reason in super

Oh shit they got in? Thanks for setting me straight user! Imma go dig see what I find!

Attached: the-phantom.jpg (500x476, 182K)

Just like Broly before Paragus brainwashed him.

and it's primary marketing was payola EVO rep and other tourneys

nobody but FGCfags give a shit about those

Its an anime tag fighter, I can't imagine it as anything besides being incredibly degenerate.

He's literally referring to when 17 fused with himself in GT hence the "with himself" part.
It doesn't make sense otherwise.

You GTfags are retarded.

He was always braindead.

Goku had to pull out all the stops because in the grand scheme of things, Vegeta was just a really strong foot soldier in Frieza's army.

there better be a broly series with this chick in it

Attached: alienchick.jpg (500x296, 41K)

>saiyan elite
>foot soldier
Wew lad.

>talking about how the android become retard strong for no reason in super
Which doesn't happen. They keep his power ambiguous which is why his main feats in Super are either as part of a team or are a result of tactical fighting.

so now melee is a fighting game when it's convenient for you retards huh?

I'm fine with just getting doujins of broly fucking her brains out.

Attached: 1547862820130.jpg (519x438, 299K)

>weaker than the Ginyus
>not a foot soldier

>broly gets to pound this cute alien chick all day

it's not fair bros

Attached: broly3.jpg (400x354, 41K)

He was a top-tier footsoldier but relative to Frieza's personal cronies he was a weakling until meeting Goku

fighting games are in a bad spot overall this generation. I fear for the 9th gen

Attached: 8af4286203f770623e09aa5d1dc8f955a9484aa86d3716afbb2e185a97d5b51c.png (561x378, 54K)

Give me Baby Oozaru as a 3man team.

Attached: 1527438395257.png (1316x1579, 812K)

I could listen to her voice all day.

Attached: 1552917864840.png (328x366, 174K)

>tfw another liscensed fighting game based on an existing popular property also came out this gen
>tfw it had nearly the level of playstyle varierty arc-sys games normally have, with absurdly different playstles and unique mechanics per character; and a high allowance for player expression
>tfw it was incredible neutral and fundamentals focused,
>tfw it had unique, experimental mechanics and systems that functioned well to reward adaption and resulted in a high level of mechanical depth
>tfw it was absurdly well balanced, with even low tier characters regularly making top 8 at majors
>tfw all community resources were and are centralized and easy to find and keep up with compared to many other fightting games

>tfw it never caught on either with the FGC, the general gaming audience, or even the fans of the IP it was using

It was Pokken, and thanks to it being marketed as if it were an arena fighter even though it wasn',t and was a legit traditional fighting game with a height system, cancels, just frames, etc; along with poor support, the FGC never bothered with it because they assumed it was casualshit, and casuals hated it because it was an actusal fighting game they';d have to git gud at and it didn't have like 60 characters they could all button mash with without having to learn individually.

I will forever be utterly seething at how poorly it was handled by The Pokemon Company and NIntendo, it had the potential to be huge and was insanely well designed and they just sent it out to die with nonstop poor decisions in terms of both pre-release marketing and post-release support.

It's actually not dead yet, thankfully, but it could have been so much bigger.

Attached: broly2.png (536x302, 189K)

you shill pokken in every single fighting game thread and its truly pathetic.

now this fuckers got blue and red hair
gaaay

I want to molest those muscle titties and nuzzle his six-pack.

no you don't. tatsunoko already showed that giant characters bring nothing but cancer to tag fighters.

I generally agree, but when they introduce him in Super for the first time he goes head-to-head with SSJB Goku, which was kind of stupid. At best he'd have been able to keep up with SSJ1 unless we assume he got a huge power boost.

>fighting games disappear next gen because too hard! Or streaming.
>Nintendo systems are now the only systems that have couch multiplayer
I don't want to see that future.

he would spice this bland game up even if he would end up ruining it.

>sadistic shittalking tormentor

That describes basically every single villain in the franchise.

all the canon DB villains outside Buu were arrogant I'm above you types, movie villains were generic dialogue knockoffs who spoke in expositions, if they spoke at all and mimicked DB villains arrogance in places

Broly was legitimately unique as a villain at that point, the trash talking wasn't squarely about how he's perfect or the strongest in the universe or is a high class warrior, he just jockingly mocked the heroes at their expense while having fun beating the shit out of them

Guard? And you're talking shit to me? Guard in a vs game? So right, I'm guarding in fucking DBFZ. woah man the other player right, he just used Goku assist and superdashed after it. Holy shit dude he has just closed space entirely and is now pressuring me! How did that happen???

DBFZ has assists. Players can throw out hitboxes at no real risk to themselves. Especially in DBFZ as it's so hard to actually punish random assist calls. If you block and stand there with your hands in your pockets you are just giving up neutral. They can just throw down an assist and bam you've lost neutral and might now lose your character.

>but when they introduce him in Super for the first time he goes head-to-head with SSJB Goku,
Which is what makes it ambiguous, SSB's whole thing is Ki control so it can be strong or weak when needed. In the case of 17 they outright state Goku was holding back for instance.

That said his power boost is a little more concrete in the manga because he goes up against SS3 which doesn't have varying power.

lots of reasons:
-movesets for half the roster are very small
-dragon rush limited playstyles
-universal magic series and auto combo along with low base damage hurt combo depth
-dlc character picks were questionable and hurt the life of the game
-sonic fox not respecting the community

Attached: 1422155862477.jpg (640x480, 98K)

Game is not dead at all at least on PS4

Attached: 1552689239521.jpg (900x900, 63K)

no point in playing pollen when Gundam vs is still huge.
maybe if pokken 2 happens it can win some track but with only one game that shit ain't happening

Frieza, Vegeta and Cell get off about how much they're inately better as existing beings than their opponents,

Broly is really just getting off on beating the shit out of them and jocking about it and tormenting them a little more, that's same reason Kid Buu feels like a different villain compared to prior villains, hence the comparison

My favorite pokeman isn't in so it's SHIT

>instantly cross up the opponent being while still being threatening enough on block for it to be the same thing as being plus

That is what we call a "word salad".

they will get even more expensive in the long run, too

It's fairly obvious what he means. Vanish crosses up and is plus on block.

That is the opposite of ambiguous though, ambiguous would have been having him best base or SSJ1/2 Goku, so you know he's at least a little stronger than before but you have no idea what the ceiling is as he was able to do that during the Cell saga.

At minimum you know 17 can now hold a fight against SSJB Goku, and he didn't use any tricks or cunning, he just straight-up played a game of power-chicken. That's not ambiguous at all. I agree with how they handed his power level for the rest of the series being rather ambiguous though.

It's either Gohan fags still asshurt to this day that he was dropped as the new main or 13 year old Vegeta fags still asshurt to this day that the edgelord can't surpass a brain damaged monkey, lmao. Goku always has and always will be the main character. Only the fags I mentioned have a problem with Goku coming in and wrecking shop like he has been doing since OG Dragon Ball because they want to see ebin Vegeta nuthin personnel on the bad guys.

you will be fighting a controlled boss with normals the size of the screen, retarded damage output and a insane amount of health. stop being retarded.
and even Ozaru will play like ass since its dragon ball. every character just punches real hard and shoot a energy blast. even Baby Ozaru did that. it is impossible to make a modern DB game where everyone plays different since every character in the show from Z onwards fights the same.

Except Pokken isn't an arena fighter like Gundam Vs is, they aren't similar in the slightest.

It's not anything like Tekken either, on that note, though by virtue of Tekken being a traditional fighting game there's more similarity, but if anything it's closest to Street Fighter, though that's not a particularly great comparsion either.

Yeah, I do, because it's a fucking fantastic fighting game. It and KIller Instinct were both easily the best fighting games this gen and they both got fucking cucked.

streamboars

>too many Gokus and Vegetas they say
>still missing a real SS4 version of Goku and Vegeta
>no DB kid Goku with janken, nimbus, afterimage, oozaru punch, oozaru transformation as a special
>still missing Majin Vegeta and MUI Goku
All because arcsys made a limited moveset on the characters and would rather have a bunch of samey characters instead of transformations

With how retard Arcsys is handling the dlc, wouldnt be surprising if Saiyan God Goku and Vegeta would also be a fucking option

Gohan doesn't need to be the MC he just needs to not be a little fucking bitch married to a cardboard cut-out.

He was the strongest non-fused character at the end of the Buu saga and then they magically drop him to pre-SSJ1 levels (HURR I dun't know if I can even go super say-man again ;_;) for Super when, in the context of the show(s), maybe a year had passed, and he went YEARS between the Cell and Buu sagas, specifically stating he had not been training at all, and only got a little weaker. It made NO FUCKING SENSE.

The story is a little lacking but as far as fights and visuals are concerned it's the best looking DB product ever made.

Attached: 1549864217010.jpg (1920x1080, 975K)

1v1 Gundam vs is just straight up Pokken, you dumbass. add the insane roster and Pokken have no chance

the shading is hot ass

>everyone is a mouth-breathing retard spouting moronic opinions
Yea Forums isn't white anymore, gomez' little anchor cousins grew up and are among us.
no discussions or thought out opinions or views/input, just memes and other low iq memetic back and forth.

>ambiguous would have been having him best base or SSJ1/2 Goku
That would be putting him into a strict power tier of around SS1 or 2.
Again Blue can be written as strong or as weak as needed which is where the ambiguity comes from.

>At minimum you know 17 can now hold a fight against SSJB Goku
Except you can't say that because no one knows how much power Goku was using and given Goku's display of power in the form its extremely unlikely he could hold his own for 10 second let alone an entire fight if Goku had gone all out.

>All because arcsys made a limited moveset on the characters and would rather have a bunch of samey characters instead of transformations
that is on bandai. bandai tells everything that should be in the game. especially to make it an fg for dumbasses since shounenfags are casuals.
And bandai knows the fanbase loves different versions of a character being their own character. only now you retards are starting to notice the state of DB have always been after the first part of the story ended way back in the late80s/early 90s

Its not like he was going to get off scot free for going on a tard rage, if it werent for the green waifubait he would've been a pile of ash thanks to Gogeta

>That is the opposite of ambiguous though, ambiguous would have been having him best base or SSJ1/2 Goku
I don't think you know what ambiguous means.

i bet you think super's three tone plastic garbage looks good you basic bitch

He wasn't exactly a real bad guy in the original either.
He was dealt a bad hand as a kid and then driven insane by his own power. Basically new Broly just does the same thing.

lol

Attached: 20190405_234004.jpg (1920x1080, 976K)

remember kids Zecondaries and dbspics are the literal worst and think the franchise started with Raditz.

>goku and broly look at each other
>THIS ALONE AND ONLY THIS ALONE IS THE REASON WHY OG BROLY IS BETTER THAN NU BROLY

Attached: 1550365461605.jpg (909x766, 164K)

Goku Black is one of the few saving graces of Super. It's like Turles. Except not shit.

>shitposting with worst girl

Pan could have been a great prodigy but Goku had to train the poo in loo instead while Pan just gets kidnapped and continues to be useless. She unironically did more in Super as an infant than all of GT.

>but she spurned Goku to go SSJ4

Baby could have schemed the same thing with Trunks.

Attached: 54432568_2276434619285583_6332070091219271680_n.jpg (639x960, 100K)

That's not ambiguity though, that's just being intentionally inconsistent.

If he had bested Goku in his base or SSJ1/2 forms you wouldn't know what his ceiling is, but that he was at least a little stronger than he was before. That's ambiguous. Having Goku just scale his SSJB for every fight is again just inconsistent and, in my opinion, bad writing.

>It's either Gohan fags still asshurt to this day that he was dropped as the new main

moons were fucking livid that Toriyama DARED to pass the torch despite being built up all the way from Raditz to be the next in line to be the world's protector.

dunno, it looks ok to me

Attached: 1554326342798.webm (640x272, 2.57M)

Unironically based and kino

>Zamasu wishes himself immortal/invincible

>Is somehow able to not only not get his shit pushed in by SSJB Goku/Vegeta, but can hit back just as hard

That shit made no sense, he can be immortal all he wants, he'd still get tossed around like a fucking ragdoll, he wouldn't be able to touch them. Goku Black was nothing compared to both of them, Goku pushed his shit in at SSJ2, and Zamasu was even weaker than Black.

>Goku's fighting instincts

Fucking Saiyajins can't sense a goddamned thing. Espescially fucking baby saiyajins.
Paragus nor broly could sense the powerlevels of vegeta goku or gohan when they had them on the fucking planet either.

Want to know why broly cried becasue of goku as a fucking baby?

Nozawa or some half retarded dogfucking toei/shuiesha exec DEMANDED that they make the movie about Goku no matter how unbelievably undeniably motherfucking retarded it was.

The crying thing is it.
There's a reason why vegeta was on his knees bawwing like a bitch the entire time?
Because the movie was supposed to be about Broly becoming enraged by the face of Vegeta. The man who tried to murder him as a fucking child.

Get it?

Goku and pals were supposed to go into outerspace to look for Vegeta who was out training.
They luck upon vegeta who had found their slave world for some raison and wammo BROLY RAGE
Full on battle between broly and vegeta then trunks jumps in then it's a 5 way brawl when piccolo shows up.

No, there is no GOKU AM DA MC PAUNCH!
It was supposed to be all of them drop kicking a massive energy blast into broly and shooting him into the meteor to stop him.

Goku was the absolute worst thing in the Legendary super saiyajin broly movie. And he was without a doubt the weakest part of the new Broly movie.

It was a demand put onto the movie makers either by nozawa or the show runners.
It makes no sense at the time or in retrospect.

No, it's not, you obviously haven't played pokken and you are making it obvious as fuck

Pokken's designed around the 2d phase, which has an attack height system, just frames, cancels, even fucking SF style focus attacks and focus attack dash cancelling. It's straight up a traditional fighter. The arena fighter phase in Pokken is vaugely similar to Gundam vs but it's pretty much a glorified, second layer to neutral play: it's more of a mechanic on top of that 2d base then an actual core fundamental nature to how it plays.

>that's just being intentionally inconsistent.
How is it being inconsistent when it's consistent with the capabilities of the form and what was said in regards to Goku holding back. The Ki control aspect was the reason why he could combine it with Kaioken.

>If he had bested Goku in his base or SSJ1/2 forms you wouldn't know what his ceiling is
That would put him firmly at around that level of power just like they've done in the past for characters like Cell because those forms don't allow for precise control. It's either extremely high or low.

>Having Goku just scale his SSJB for every fight is again just inconsistent and, in my opinion, bad writing.
Again it's not inconsistent if it was already established beforehand that Blue allows for a variable output.

At no point did that stupid goddamned piece of shit super future trunks arc make any sense.

Why did zamasu go full flaming faggot when he got goku's body? For the same reason he gained a british accent of course.
NOTHING MADE GODDAMNED SENSE!!
It was all stupid bullshit.

>Fucking Saiyajins can't sense a goddamned thing. Espescially fucking baby saiyajins.
>Paragus nor broly could sense the powerlevels of vegeta goku or gohan when they had them on the fucking planet either.

We're talking about instincts, not sensing power levels. You know how an animal will instinctually feel threatened when it sees a predator? That's what they were going for with Broly.

>Is somehow able to not only not get his shit pushed in by SSJB Goku/Vegeta, but can hit back just as hard
The fuck are you talking about? Zamasu couldn't fight back at all because he was so grossly overpowered by everyone else.
His only job was basically to take hits and hold them down for Black to do his thing.

Let me stop you and your bullshit attempts to handwaive the dumb as fuck powerscaling in DBS.

Perfected SSJ1.

Your rebuttal?

Holy shit

Already covered.
> It's either extremely high or low.

>Paragus nor broly could sense the powerlevels of vegeta goku or gohan when they had them on the fucking planet either.
Because they learned how to hide their power levels, this was established in like the first or second arc of DBZ.

That said I don't disagree with any of your other points.

Not him but Full Power SS wasn't any Ki control but emotional control.

A lion will not instinctually feel fucking threatened by an ant.

At no point was Goku ever able to do anything except get his blood on Broly's fist.

What they were going for is "MAKE THIS MOVIE ABOUT GOKU NO MATTER HOW STUPID AS FUCK IT IS" that's what.

If that stupid crying bullshit wasn't in there and Broly just lost his shit and reverted back to his evil saiyajin demigod of war personality once he see's the face of vegeta and breaks free of paragu's tenuous control of him.

>any
About even. That's what I get for switching to phone to take a shit I guess.

Super could have the best animation in the world and it would still look like dogshit because the color palette is fucking horrendous. Literal Youtube fanimation-tier.

Attached: dbs.jpg (720x405, 23K)

>they made the movie about the main character of the franchise
Woah, what a strange thing to do.

The way they did it was terribly handled though.

If you're an autist

>How is it being inconsistent when it's consistent with the capabilities of the form
Because the capabilities of the form are inconsistent, I think its just bad writing.

>That would put him firmly at around that level of power
But it wouldn't, you'd just know he's at least that strong, which is consistent with his performance in the Cell saga but not firmly saying "he is only this strong" leaving how strong he is now ambiguous.

Emotional?
user, they had 100% control over their ki and had NO ki use in SSJP.
It is in every way superior to SSJB in terms of pure ki control and ki efficiency.
Period.

The only thing SSJB has over it is pure power power that means nothing because powerlevels mean fucking nothing, thus forms mean nothing.

Not liking bad writing is autistic?

The main character of the franchise was Gohan and it worked best as an ensemble.
When it was all about Goku was when it shit the bed and people begin to hate goku.
DBGT?
DBS?
The movies that focused too much on goku at the expense of others have always been shit.

This was a hamhanded obviouis attempt to push goku at the expense of what was a damned good story and he is a goddamend albatross that brought fuck and all to that story.

The DB people should know when to fucking pull back on Goku and when not to retardedly shill characters that no one gives a fuck about at the expense of the entire damned thing.

But wasn't the end-result of Goku's training during the Cell saga the realization that the best route was to master SSJ1 because it had superior ki control and management?

>And Broly didn't even have to earn his strength, he just happened to be this strong which makes him a Mary Sue as well.

If you consider the OG Broly a Mary Sue, then the new one is the god of all Mary Sue's. The movie was fine user but turn you hype blinders off for gods sake.

>Emotional?
Yes, emotional. After Goku went third grade and said it wouldn't work he says something along the lines of "we need to train to get rid of that feeling we get when we transform". I'd post a scan but I can't find any good ones, if anyone knows where to get it the chapter should be 387.

>they had 100% control over their ki
But they didn't.
At no point did they have perfect control. Like the other user said it was either really low or really high.

>The main character of the franchise was Gohan
Did you start with the very end of Z and never look backwards

Paragus dindu nuffin. He was just trying to be a good dad fer his boah.

She looked nice but was preachy as fuck. Attach a permanent gag and we're good.

does anyone have the webm of DSP running away from the twin towers

>and had NO ki use in SSJP.
Oh and they did otherwise they wouldn't be in SS at all. Do yourself a favor and don't take the dub as fact.

swag as fuck

I just have the Viz version

Attached: Dragon Ball Z v17-034.jpg (2037x3056, 998K)

>Make one mistake
>Lose most of your health to 1 really long combo
Story mode having Cell roast everyone was great though. I'd rather get bodied in FighterZ than grind in XV any day.

No?
He decided to perfect 1 because it had a better balance of speed and power. Ki doesn't come up at all as a talking point.

i miss this goku

Close enough. Still gets the point across.

Look up something called Gell-Mann amnesia. Yea Forums causes this for me constantly

Attached: CokjBkNUsAARNX9.jpg (599x271, 61K)

Wait, Janemba was a girl? But "she" looks like man? or is there some joke i'm not getting?

>accuses old Broly of being a mary sue
>praises new one despite being more of a mary sue
The fuck user.

>then the new one is the god of all Mary Sue's.

mary sues don't need some green bitch that wanted to ride his baba to bail him out.

more

You're looking at the bad scans, that's why I didn't post them before.
Ki also comes up during the conversation but just that the third grade form uses too much of it.

Completely missed fucking EVERYTHING about the energy consumption and ki control.
Restless feeling means UNSTABLE KI CONTROL.
FEELING DOES NOT NECESSARILY EQUAL EMOTIONS!
HOT isn't an emotion
TIRED isnt' an emotion.

They could litterally stay in the form indefinitely.
It used almost no fucking ki for them anymore.

user, Goku created the perfected SSJ1 form so he could have 100% control over his ki consumption and ki use in SSJ1 form.
He can stay in SSJ1 indefinitely.
He could move around in that form without destroying everything in his environment.
He had that kind of mastery over SSJ1

SSJB does not bring a single solitary new thing to the table except a power boost and gaudy hair color.
SSJ1 is litterally everything the hack writers of toei CLAIM that SSJB is.

What do you call the ability to stay SSJ1 full-time and even fucking sleep in it if not ki control?

>almost no fucking ki for them
Look at what you've just said.
"Almost".

Yes they do.
He had green bitch telling him he was all innocent and a poor wittle virginal orphan who was just a slave to his big mean old papa and shit like that.

She's like....a last second addition to the story that adds nothing except a fat round ass to beat off too.

He was able to keep up with SSG in his BASE FORM. C'mon, you can't accuse one without accusing the other.

Did the little dragon ever appear again?

Walking uses ki.
Breathing uses ki
Jumping uses ki
SSJ1 uses as much ki as walking or sleeping does.

Basically nothing.
Pedantics is what people who know they are wrong or don't know what they are talking about indulge in to seem like they still have a dog in the fight.

?

Attached: New Vader.jpg (480x360, 19K)

also, nubroly isn't some legendary super saiyan, he's just born with super special secret strong saiyan powers.

The 15min backstory in the beginning added nothing to the movie either. Added some plotholes that didn't make sense.

And then got his ass handed to him by Gogeta, who was about to fucking kill him until he gets saved by his little green girlfriend

og broly lost to ss1 goku

>watching the dub

Attached: tooruquestion.jpg (1278x956, 532K)

literally one shitty tournament was stopped the game is still being played at least attempt to do research you morons.

Attached: 1503405819185.gif (320x600, 119K)

So it a fusion of 2 Gods to take him down while the old one was defeated by a piercing punch from Goku with some energy lent from his friends. user, it was a fun movie to watch but take off the hype glasses already.

>Goku created the perfected SSJ1 form so he could have 100% control over his ki consumption and ki use in SSJ1 form.
Except he didn't. The only time energy comes up is when he says third grade uses too much of it.
If you believe that to be the case though then provide evidence, so far there's nothing in favor of your argument and you're just going on a meaningless rant about things you know nothing about.

You're even going so far as to deny the page itself because it doesn't adhere to your headcanon.

DBs lore got fucked so hard I thought I was watching video tape of me dicking my dyke roomate's girlfriend.

None of that shit made any sense or was any good.
Goddamnit how did Frieza know about some random fucking saiyajins from nowhere's reveng plan for Vegeta?
How are fucking green bitch and old nigga able to watch broly and ssjgod vegeta fight?
It took gohan years to learn how to keep up with low level shitters and being able to keep up with high level fighters is a feat in and of itself that reveals shit tons of power.

Subtlety is completely lost on the new generation of shitty writers who don't have to work hard with a popular IP at all.

And neither are Mary Sues.

Rey from Disney Wars is a Mary Sue. She never needs help doing anything, she always gets out of every situation by herself, she masters everything instantly.

The Japanese voices are god-fucking-awful, I don't want to hear 70 year-old women voicing half the cast.

No Roshi
No Buy

OG broly lost to MC GOKU!!!
THe same MCGOKU who made broly cry as a babby and made broly go crazy and squeal kakkarot over and over and over again.

You know..that stupid goddamend shit that EVERYONE in the fucking fandom and even subsequent writers who used broly wrote completely out or pretended doesn't exist.

Old Broly is better than Nu Broly.

Have we finally established that SSJG is the best SSJ transformation?

Attached: tenor.gif (496x498, 2.38M)

see
Broly might be a dumb and poorly-written character in both movies but neither is a mary sue because they both fucking lose.

What got me the most was saiyans using guns and kid Vegeta not giving a shit his planet and race got destroyed.

>SSJ1 uses as much ki as walking or sleeping does
Seeing as you like the anime so much let's use a scene that puts your argument to rest.
youtu.be/6Tpq7rJEOHA

Gonna be a yikes from me

imagine how much better OG Broly would be, if he was angry with Vegeta, and the sins of the Saiyans himself, kinda like Paragus.

What killed it for me was the DLC. The picks were really lame and overpriced. Also, the evo grand finals for it was lame. Fucking hate seeing cooling tactics in a GF.

He lost to SSJ1 + the power of all of his friends Goku.

>powers of his friends

so the same power he got from Fake SSJ in Lord Slug. Deux EX Bullshit that only existed to end the plot.

Spoken by someone that hasn't been to an FGC local in their entire life.

Yes, now all future DB films will be traced from 3D models now that they have a passable 2D cel shading render with simulated line art.

Attached: DBFighterZ2.webm (853x480, 2.99M)

That's what I'm saying. He can't accuse the old one of being a Mary Sue without accusing the new one of being the same thing. They're either both Mary Sue's or neither are.

every movie is like that besides the bojack movie

>The only time energy comes up is when he says third grade uses too much of it.

user.....
The entire fucking series made a big fucking deal about ki conservation and balancing power and speed.

The page outright states that he's doing it so they learn to use ki and power 100% efficiently.

You are quite litterally ignorant of the entire fucking series and your inability to put that one page into context outright screams you're retarded.

Everyone EVERYONE talks about ki conservation for gods sake.
Goku and Gohans' ultimate proof of mastery of SSJ1 is being able to control their ki so perfectly in the form that it uses almost no ki and they could move around and perfectly control their bodies with ease.
It was their normal calm base state at that point.

You do not know what the fuck you're talking about.

First it was SSJB IS SUPERIOR BECAUSE IT HAS PERFECT KI CONTROL...even though PSSJ is actually perfected ki control

SSJWHITE IS HINTED AT BECAUSE WHIS SAID SOMETHING STUPID ABOUT MOVING WITHOUT THINKING!!!
Something Goku has been doing BEFORE his fucking fight with king piccolo. He was taught by fucking Popo for years.

As a matter of fucking fact....Vegeta has in canon trained with whis for multiple months more then goku and never once heard of or even glimpsed fucking UI but goku got it with...what...a few days of one on one training with Whiss?
Bullshit fucking GOKU AM DA MC ass pull powers.
Muh GENKI DAMA POWER UP!!
MOTHERFUCKER GENKI DAMAS DONT WORK LIKE THAT!
THATS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FORM OF FUCKING KI
if the genki dama did work like that then motherfucking goku has no goddamned buisness EVER getting motherfucking tired.
He'd just stand still for a few seconds put his hands up and start absorbing stamina from the environment for gods sake.
They used a stupid movie move to give him an even stupider form that just breaks any ability to take any fight in DB seriously from that point on.

Nu Bruly literally has two emotions, anger and autistic indifference.

>Goddamnit how did Frieza know about some random fucking saiyajins from nowhere's reveng plan for Vegeta?
He didn't. Paragus literally said it to them.
>How are fucking green bitch and old nigga able to watch broly and ssjgod vegeta fight?
With their eyes.
>It took gohan years to learn how to keep up with low level shitters and being able to keep up with high level fighters is a feat in and of itself that reveals shit tons of power.
Gohan could could follow fights easier than anyone else though. In fact when Goku was fighting Cell when no one else could follow he wasn't missing a beat.
But back to Cheelai and Co, they can see it when they aren't moving at speeds like this just like anyone else.
That means they mostly saw Broly getting pelted with huge energy blasts.

>The page outright states that he's doing it so they learn to use ki and power 100% efficiently.
Did you even look at the page? Because it doesn't say anything like that.
Really, you're just going into a blind rage now. It's just Dragonball, you shouldn't be getting this worked up over details you got wrong.

Yeah I know.
The level 2000 saiyajins using motherfucking sniper rifles? The fuck?
That's fucking retarded.

And if you think about it.
Vegetta's and Radditz's reaction to the death of their world paints them as evil little shits that deserve everything that's coming to them in the future.

Look up dunning Kruger, it's what you and your dude in your pic have.

No

Attached: 1527451257557.jpg (1288x724, 345K)

W R O N G
patrish but still wrong

Attached: tenor.gif (442x330, 989K)

>What got me the most was saiyans using guns
You say that but given the situation it makes sense that they wouldn't use their own energy for a sneak attack when they know the enemy has energy sensing technology. If anything the odd thing is that it's a plan that's too smart for Saiyans.

>He didn't. Paragus literally said it to them.
No. He didn't.
Frieza brought that shit up out of nowhere.

>>How are fucking green bitch and old nigga able to watch broly and ssjgod vegeta fight?
>With their eyes.
You have to be significantly powerful to see super pwoerful fighters fighting.
This has been a canon thing in DB for...ever.

>>It took gohan years to learn how to keep up with low level shitters and being able to keep up with high level fighters is a feat in and of itself that reveals shit tons of power.
>Gohan could could follow fights easier than anyone else though.
Not at first no.

>In fact when Goku was fighting Cell when no one else could follow he wasn't missing a beat.
BECAUSE HE WAS MORE POWERFUL THEN EITHER OF THEM!!
DO YOU NOT SEE THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THAT!!!
HIM BEING ABLE TO FOLLOW THEM EASILY MEANS HE IS WITHIN THEIR POWERRANGE OR HIGHER!!!

>But back to Cheelai and Co, they can see it when they aren't moving at speeds like this just like anyone else.
The fights are slowed down for us, for them they are fighting at super duper fast speeds.

>That means they mostly saw Broly getting pelted with huge energy blasts.
At certain times. But all they can see is the end results of explosions with broly being hit with energy blasts occasionally AT BEST!

patch just dropped and there are a ton of people playing nice try nu-Yea Forums

Fuck off capshill

Attached: evo.png (476x273, 18K)

>pink monkey that doesn't even look like an SS form
>not abhorrent shit

Why didn't cell stay in his buffed form then?
No one was faster then him and he was stronger.

He could control his FEELING so he had no problem with the form right?

>The fights are slowed down for us, for them they are fighting at super duper fast speeds.
Then how come they can have conversation with one another? Are they talking really fast too, and it's slowed down for our convince?

>Doesn't even look like an SS form
So literally all of Super.

But it doesn't make sense for Vegeta not to care. He PLEADED for Goku to avenge the Saiyan race as he was dying in the Frieza saga. He HAS to give several metric fucktons to suck up his pride to ask Goku to do the job.

>You say that but given the situation it makes sense that they wouldn't use their own energy for a sneak attack when they know the enemy has energy sensing technology.

The old scouters could still sense energy user.

N-No, he's a good character now! I promise!

Attached: 1547527815377.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

>Goddamnit how did Frieza know about some random fucking saiyajins from nowhere's reveng plan for Vegeta?
He didn't you fucking idiot

Paragus is brought to Frieza after being rescued along with Broly by Cheelai and the old orange guy, who think they'll be rewarded for finding such powerful (from their perspective) recruits, and Paragus straight-up tells Frieza about Broly, King Vegeta and his want for revenge.

New Broly has a cute green waifu, he wins by default

Attached: 5ef6e63fa327ada.jpg (674x900, 148K)

Who acts like ChiChi.

>No. He didn't.
>Frieza brought that shit up out of nowhere.
Yes he fucking did, watch it again

Frieza was collecting he Dragonballs and EVERYTHING involving Broly, Paragus and Vegeta(s) was brought to his attention along the way. He decides, after meeting and speaking with Paragus, to go fuck with Goku and Vegeta.

>Why didn't cell stay in his buffed form then?
Because it made him slower? What does that have to do with your point?
>No one was faster then him and he was stronger.
In that form everyone was faster than him, that was the problem with the form and why Goku didn't use it.
>He could control his FEELING so he had no problem with the form right?
Ironically he later takes on the form against Gohan because he loses his cool.

In any case, none of this has anything to do with the argument or your point.

Read that post user.
Carefully.

You forgot happiness, excitement and friendship.

friendship is not an emotion.

God I fucking hate NuBroly's screams so much, in the original movie he sounded angry, unpredictable and just lunatic in general as he should be. Unfortunately, NuBroly just doesn't sound very intimidating at all even after he transforms. He mostly sounds like he's crying or wining and that doesn't fit his size/build. And that's the reason i'll forever prefer the original Broly.

Attached: broly.jpg (900x1336, 322K)

user you're going to try to throw DB under the bus because you're trying to protect a shitty movie from scrutiny?

Just say DBS anything is fucking shit and stop.

>Saiyans are literal fucking monkeys with tails
>transform into uncontrollable apes
>All SSJ transformations lead closer and closer to a form of controlled great ape strength
>SSJ2 Gohan great ape scream in background
>SSJ3 transformation great ape scream + flashes of Goku being a humanoid monkey
SSJ4 is the literal peak embodiment of what every Super Saiyan transformation was evolving towards and what the ultimate form should have culminated into. The only thing that's arguable is the color of the fur, SSJ4 Gogeta got it perfect. SSJ4 transformation fits perfectly with the lore of the entire race. Toriyama fucked up hard by not wanting to give shitty GT any credit due when it's the 1 fucking thing it got absolutely right based on his own fucking lore he forgot and pushed aside. Blue and red hair faggotry is just fucking asinine and lazy.

Attached: monkey.jpg (640x480, 35K)

>Yes he fucking did, watch it again
>Frieza was collecting he Dragonballs and EVERYTHING involving Broly, Paragus and Vegeta(s) was brought to his attention along the way. He decides, after meeting and speaking with Paragus, to go fuck with Goku and Vegeta.

None of that shit is true you faggot.
COLLECTING EVERYTHING TO DO WITH BROLY
Fucking listen to yourself.
Show me when they said this. I have the entire fucking movie.

Saiyans don't know how to hide their power level. They would be easily detected. Using guns would not have helped.

>COLLECTING EVERYTHING TO DO WITH BROLY
>Fucking listen to yourself.
What the fuck re you talking about, do you not understand how sentences work?

>Because it made him slower? What does that have to do with your point?
"ultra saiyajin" trunks was faster then both androids and a imperfect cell that's gorged on thousands of people nonstop for years.
Perfect cell in "ultra" state is still light years faster then anyone on the earth.

>>No one was faster then him and he was stronger.
>In that form everyone was faster than him, that was the problem with the form and why Goku didn't use it.
No they fucking weren't.
He could crush their shit in that form and no one could equal his speed.
The most powerful person on the earth was "super vegeta" and perfect cell completely outclassed him.

>>He could control his FEELING so he had no problem with the form right?
>Ironically he later takes on the form against Gohan because he loses his cool.
Bitch please.
You're embarassing yourself.

PSSJ was 100% ki control and ki efficiency.
Period.
Deal with that shit.
The entire goddamned FANDOM and toriyama himfuckingself states this outright.

That you're reinterpreting random pages out of context because you litterally didn't actually read or watch the series means fucking nothing.

>Frieza brought that shit up out of nowhere.
Frieza mentions revenge immediately after Paragus says he didn't care about the destruction of planet Vegeta.

>You have to be significantly powerful to see super pwoerful fighters fighting.
Yeah no, this isn't Bleach. Anyone can watch a fight in DB for example Hercule watched the fight with Cell and was commentating on it.
It's literally only high speed movement that normal people can't see and that's been a thing in DB since they introduced the afterimage technique.

>Not at first no.
Fun fact, there's never been an instance where a fight has been too fast for Gohan until BoG.

>BECAUSE HE WAS MORE POWERFUL THEN EITHER OF THEM!!
You do realise the point was that Gohan had never struggled right? This part wasn't about Cheelai.

>The fights are slowed down for us,
Which is headcanon for the most part. The only time that was the case was in the ToP.

>But all they can see is the end results of explosions with broly being hit with energy blasts occasionally AT BEST!
Which is all they need to see to know he in danger. Thanks for agreeing.

You people don't know the first goddamned thing about dragon ball do you?
Saiyajins don't know how to sense or hide or really control their fucking ki.
The scouters could sense their fucking ki. THE OLD SCOUTERS.
That entire little scene makes no fucking sense.
Not only fucking that.
They shoudl know goddamned well those faggots couldn't do shit to any of frieza's men or frieza himself with a gun. Hell their energy attacks would have had more effect.

Exactly.

> toriyama himfuckingself states this outright.
Then you should easily provide the source of him saying so.

>based on his own fucking lore he forgot
I hope you aren't referring to your image and the great ape yamoshi because both of those weren't in the manga

Imagine arguing about fucking Dragon Ball of all things lmao

Attached: Android 21 swimsuit.jpg (1200x972, 249K)

I seriously hope you don't speak like that in real life with people who don't play games as often as you...

>"ultra saiyajin" trunks was faster then both androids
They didn't even fight against him. You really like making things up don't you.

>He could crush their shit in that form and no one could equal his speed.
What are you basing this on exactly? The fact that the form made him slower?

>The entire goddamned FANDOM and toriyama himfuckingself states this outright.
Funny, the wiki doesn't mention it and neither does the manga.

This is just sad, don't you have anything better to do than get mad about DB?

Can you call it an argument when it's one user repeatedly getting shown up?

God damn Gero knew how to design them. Truly earth lost something when he died.

>design

No I'm talking about just regular Great Ape transformations, the tails, and the entire origin of the Saiyan monkey race. SSJ4 makes complete sense with that lore. The image I posted is only a reference from Z that was clearly an inspiration for SSJ4. It didn't just come out of nowhere, it made sense. Blue and red hair is thin air nothingness. Just Toriyama blanking on making something that wasn't SSJ4 because GT sucking ass somehow apparently means you shouldn't give credit for something it actually put thought and effort into, unlike literal hair recolors.

Not him but scout scopes had a shorter range. Frieza himself mentions that scouters are stronger.
Its also worth noting that they weren't expecting him to bring new scouters or is one for that matter.

>They shoudl know goddamned well those faggots couldn't do shit to any of frieza's men or frieza himself with a gun.
You have to be prepared for an attack to defend against it which is why Goku was taken down by a laser. Not to mention they aren't regular guns.

You people don't know the first goddamned thing about dragon ball do you?

>red hair is thin air nothingness
Just like SSJ4's red fur?

>They didn't even fight against him. You really like making things up don't you.
The fuck?
There are two sets of androids you fucking retard. He fought and killed the future androids in "ultra" form.

>>He could crush their shit in that form and no one could equal his speed.
>What are you basing this on exactly? The fact that the form made him slower?
Slower but still faster then the most powerful person on the planet at the time.
Super vegeta.

>>The entire goddamned FANDOM and toriyama himfuckingself states this outright.
>Funny, the wiki doesn't mention it and neither does the manga.
What does it say exactly.

>This is just sad, don't you have anything better to do than get mad about DB?
Don't you have anything to do better then be wrong about DB while trying to defend Super?
Are you one of those paid shills?

>be Team Four Star
>constantly make gay innuendo
>push le homosexual is funny despite faggots normalizing kid fucking
>dub Cell line making quip to Android 16 about sharing Goku and splitting him in half
>low IQ nigga fans everywhere think it's about spit-roasting in a gay orgy
>become SHOCKED absolutely SHOCKED people could be confused about intent of the line

Attached: 1539797568913.jpg (262x403, 18K)

At which point has anyone on frieza's level ever been taken down by a lazer?
What about someone on dodoria's level?

>SSJ
>J

Broly is such a fucking stupid name and I'm tired of hearing it. Sounds like some fucking roly poly oly shit.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 13K)

>No I'm talking about just regular Great Ape transformations, the tails, and the entire origin of the Saiyan monkey race
Which has nothing to do with SS making that a moot point.

>It didn't just come out of nowhere
It kind of did given the whole reverting from great ape and rotating scene was filler.

>Blue and red hair is thin air nothingness
And pink fur, red eyeliner, discarding the super saiyan hair color change and magic pants isn't?
Hell God and Blue have more connections just because they change the color of the hair and it stands on end just like the regular SS transformation.

That old scouter had enough range to find Broly. And yes, we know they are energy weapons and not regular guns.

>What about someone on dodoria's level?
Who is well below Goku's level even after the beating Frieza gave him.
You're not a very smart person are you.

>die
People actually play it instead of shitpost on vee.

>SFV being better in any capacity
Cmon m8.

That smile looks so pure and honest. What happened?

>What happened?
They stopped giving a shit.

This I'm playing it right now. I'm back to pink square finally but it's been so long since I've played I didn't realize matchmaking was still so ass

>PC player count at 1000
PS4 probably isn't much higher either, it's died down.

>SFV being better in any capacity
SFV has way better and more interesting neutral
twitter.com/BobbySyoryuken/status/996981345850081281
youtube.com/watch?v=GUaMzREbqBI

>That old scouter had enough range to find Broly.
Except it didn't, they were searching until the next day. In fact it didn't even pick up his energy, they only found him because Paragus had it in thermal mode.
The scopes also only track what's in front of them rather than directing the wearer to the source of power.

nothing inaccurate about their post
my FGC is half Street Fighter and half Melee
(well, 1/4th Melee 1/4th Ultimate these days)

That's great and all. But if that's the case then why does he want to kill Goku?

Same reason a lion wants to kill other lions.

>Paragus had it in thermal mode.

Huh, I forgot about that. I'll concede on this point user.

This. DBFZ is all about labing out combos even though most of the combos aren't even that hard. For most levels of play especially on line you can just auto pilot with day one combos and never have to think while playing. You spend a lot of time either not thinking or just not playing all together. It's boring.

So basically just power autism?

Welcome to DBZ.

I'd like to see the english dub for DBZ but you guys changed the whole soundtrack.

I do like a lot of the voices they choose, Goku's and Yamcha's are pretty memorable, but changing the SOULFUL japanese soundtrack is something I can't take.

Cell's theme is kino tho

It's all good dude, at least you didn't go on a temper tantrum like the perfected SS user.

Why aren't there any DB mods that change the colors and saturation to more of the 90's anime or the tankobon?

Probably because a lot of that you can just do by changing setting on your monitor/tv which makes the small changes not worth the effort.

Attached: DoQ-pKNVAAE_Aoh.jpg (480x375, 22K)

His voice in both sub and dub hasn't changed since '93 user....

Attached: DoQ-rMxU4AAqS0_.jpg (480x375, 20K)

I get that it's the same VA's but i'm talking about the matter of how he screams in the recent movie compared to the old one.

Fur color is arguable, like I said. I'm talking about core designs here, not the color choice, except for red and blue hair, because there is no other design there to speak of other than the actual color.
>Which has nothing to do with SS making that a moot point.
It still relates to the lore though. Super Saiyan didn't have to just strictly be hair color and being pointy. That's beyond boring. At least SSJ3 made the hair longer. Saiyans transform into great apes and get full of uncontrollable rage. One of the ways to unlock SSJ was to get full of emotion, the first one being anger with Goku. That could have been a nice little reference for SSJ4. Make it seem more interesting.
>It kind of did given the whole reverting from great ape and rotating scene was filler.
It didn't come out of nowhere in the sense that it's a race of monkeys with tails. It doesn't strictly fit the Saiyan design, sure, it still makes sense, considering Great Apes were the Saiyan's ultimate forms before unlocking SSJ. Going full circle back into a monkey design put some thought into it.
>And pink fur, red eyeliner, discarding the super saiyan hair color change and magic pants isn't?
Core design. Monkey design. The choice of hair color, pants, fur, etc are all arguable. I'm strictly speaking about the actual core design. Monkey with a tail. Made sense to me for it to loop back into this as the ultimate for of the Saiyan race. Red and Blue hair shortened the hair from SSJ3 too, so it went back into a loop as well, just a worse one.

You know everyone always focuses on Broly's character changes from the original movies to DBS, but this motherfucker right here had the most interesting character arc in the new movie and immediately became one of the best characters in Dragon Ball because of it.

Attached: Paragus.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Don't bother, the guy always does this shit.
Thread is past the bump limit anyway.

Attached: DoQ-tLzU4AEmc3n.jpg (480x375, 21K)

Attached: DoQ-uukU8AAXjkS.jpg (480x483, 25K)

So like, when are we getting Budokai Tenkaichi 4?

>Super Saiyan didn't have to just strictly be hair color and being pointy.
Yeah but that's what we got. And that's part of the lore now too.

>Going full circle back into a monkey design put some thought into it.
Not really. I mean, think for a minute what it would have ended up as if they weren't trying to be as different as possible with GT.
It would have just been a mini golden great ape with a normal head. Basically, what if we made the great ape small and yellow.

>I'm strictly speaking about the actual core design
Yeah, which is everything listed but the pants you can't just single things out kiddo.

>Made sense to me for it to loop back into this as the ultimate for of the Saiyan race.
Not really, the design is all over the place and it just gains new aspects out of nowhere.

>Red and Blue hair shortened the hair from SSJ3 too,
For a good reason. It was meant to represent the difference between gods and humans. It wasn't so much designed as a step up from SS3 in that regard, think more slide evolution in Digimon.
Ss4 had no reason for its color scheme or removing the golden element and it just comes off as nonsensical.

>Red and Blue hair shortened the hair from SSJ3 too, so it went back into a loop as well, just a worse one.
You mean a better one right?
Because it was meant to be base Goku and SS Goku but if they were gods. SS4 tried to loop back but it doesn't do it well because it barely takes any elements from either form despite being an advancement on 3. If they said it was some kind of ancient primal saiyan form that was a branch then that would have justified the design a bit.

you did thank your doctor for all the greens and purples you saw in this film, right?

Attached: 1551380226748.png (1096x753, 679K)

s(he) was gender fluid m8.

17 never stopped training

He's talking about GT.
We know nothing of GT17.

>Yeah but that's what we got. And that's part of the lore now too.
Yeah, too bad.
>Not really. I mean, think for a minute what it would have ended up as if they weren't trying to be as different as possible with GT.
It would have just been a mini golden great ape with a normal head. Basically, what if we made the great ape small and yellow.
Nah, they could have just changed up the color of the hair or length, right? That's what Toriyama would have done.
>Yeah, which is everything listed but the pants you can't just single things out kiddo.
Colors can be changed without changing the core design. Look at SSJ4 Gogeta. He has red hair, you should like it.
>Not really, the design is all over the place and it just gains new aspects out of nowhere.
No eyebrows is a new aspect and so is longer hair. Nothing wrong with getting new aspects though, in my opinion.
>For a good reason. It was meant to represent the difference between gods and humans.
Yeah, I'm just saying that the red and blue hair to make this separation is pretty fucking boring. Doesn't matter really, the Saiyans aren't really monkeys anymore for Toriyama. So the argument is moot. I wonder what color will come after white.