This is peak gameplay according to Yea Forumseddit

>Souls
>circle circle circle circle circle circle circle circle circle

>Bloodborne
>R1 L1 L1... R1 L1 L1... R1 L1 L1... R1 L1 L1...

>Sekiro
>L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1

Attached: 1451641808278.jpg (610x343, 105K)

Why would you make this thread? You're going to make people get upset.

Attached: 1449250354101.jpg (946x1189, 474K)

>Souls
>Bloodborne
>Sekiro

>Souls
>Souls
>Bloodborne

???

>fromdrones
>people

Attached: 1553595117429.jpg (398x376, 37K)

I think the fun comes from the explorable world. Seeing what's next, how things connect, and what has happened. The combat is simple. I don't get how people can PvP seriously in this game

I'm upset because OP is being overly reductionist to the point of facetiousness and any game looks ridiculous by the same metric.

>Shooters
>Move wrist
>Press M1

>Platformers
>A A A A A A A A A A A A A

Looks like strategy games are the only ones that actually use brain cells

Because he's pretending to be retarded on purpose.

>Looks like strategy games are the only ones that actually use brain cells
>Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click
You mean fighting games, right?

Souls is a great franchise that I had a lot of fun with and still think about to this day. Also I watch speedruns of it from time to time which is also fun. Modern gaming would literally have no worthwile games if it wasn't for Souls. For real both PS3 and PS4 would be absolutely useless if Demon's Souls and Bloodborne never existed.

This is the go to for most autists. "I'll just pretend to be retarded, they don't know I'm actually smart on the inside heh"

This reductionist logic is fucking retarded, can we cut it out already?

By this logic the only good games are fighting games.

Ah fuck, you got me. I concede.

Only Dark Souls 3 fits the roll Souls meme, ironically Souls was known more for extensive shield blocking instead of rolls when it was first started.

At least Sekiro gives you a dash and jump that are fun and spice up the combat. However, they decided to make damn sure you eat shit if you ever try to use them during fights. IMO Bloodborne has the best combat, and the trick weapon animations look cooler than gay combat arts.

post literally any game and I can boil it down to its essentials too, retard.

dark souls is genuinely boring and shallow as fuck though
even the fucking """rpg""" mechanics are dumbed down to a stat screen

>dark souls is genuinely boring and shallow as fuck though
It's not Dark Souls, it's you. You are boring and shallow as fuck

>ad hominem because i dont like his boring as game
why are soulsdrones such babies

Souls games are only boring if you are a boring person really. Boring people
>only play it for pvp
>hate it
>play it because muh difficulty
One of these

Not him, but can you tell me what you find in Souls games great?

And RTS games
Since while you will be spamming RMB a lot you'll also be pressing various hotkeys all over the keyboard at 300+ APM.

Honestly? Almost everything. Atmosphere, designs, characters, lore, music and so on

then what the fuck would you play this game for
rpg mechanics are shallow as fuck
>just a fucking simple stat screen
>no skills
>weapons and armor are simple as fuck
>NO incentive to minmax unless NG++++++++++++++++++++

actual combat is also shallow as fuck, just dodge attack.
>b-b-but you could say that about everygam-
fuck off
if you called dmc "just combo" you'd be missing out on how fast the actual gameplay is and just how many different options dante has. im not being reductionist because dark souls has nothing to reduce. its combat is just plain dogshit

lore is fucking fire darkness fire darkness fire fire fire.
why the fuck would i play dark souls at all when everything about it fucking sucks

>Dark Souls 2
>acutally have to invest a into a stat for cheese roll tactics

Why was it so good anons?

Attached: 1526418152851.png (634x513, 11K)

>play it because muh difficulty
This is the dumbest reason to play these games but I'd also bet it's one of the most common. If these idiots who fall for the "Prepare to die" marketing didn't exist the souls games wouldn't either, they just wouldn't sell enough.

Hahahahaha holy shit dmc nigger are you fucking joking me retard

>If these idiots who fall for the "Prepare to die" marketing didn't exist the souls games wouldn't either, they just wouldn't sell enough
I'm ok with only Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1 existing but damn would it suck living without Bloodborne

its a new relevant game
literally the fucking easiest comparison to make

>if you called dmc "just combo"
user I literally said NOTHING about DMC. What's wrong with you? I like DMC1 and DMC3 a lot if anything

>Fromdrones see a 3rd person hack n slash and shriek "SOULS-LIKE!!!"
>Fromdrones see someone call out the Soul's series for the tripe mediocre games they are - "B-but... t-t-that's reductionist!!!"

It's magic.

Attached: Targa.png (638x886, 958K)

>you'd be missing out on [...] just how many different options [the player] has
Imagine being this little self-aware.

both of your points are such a small percentage of actual comments. the fuck are you doing?

Shit let me just compare dmc to baba is you then since they are both new and relevant. Must be the dark souls of puzzle games then dipshit.

There's no way people like this exist

>id-drones see a first person shooter and shriek "DOOM-LIKE!!!"
>id-drones see someone call out the Doom series for the tripe mediocre games they are - "B-but... t-t-that's reductionist!!!"

It's magic.

Why does Soulsbornekiro trigger Nintendo fans so much? I notice that recently, they have been shitposting the series almost every hour. They even support the game journalists with regard to Easy Mode for Sekiro discussion. We have several threads about Easy Mode for Sekiro yesterday and there were many toddlers who openly displayed their hostility and disdain towards the series.

Attached: 1511169147128.png (808x805, 415K)

im just giving 1 example of a game that has a fuck ton of options and actually does something well. if i wanted to give a fair comparison id compare it to elder scrolls because they are both shit action combined with dogshit dumbed down rpg mechanics
give it to a dipshit like you to purposefully misinterpret the point though
like what?
most boss fights require you to dodge for a few seconds then spam the basic attack.
if you are a mage then dodge and spam your op spell
or just parry cheese
you barely need any mechanical ability at all
and if you have a basic understanding of how rpg stats work and you arent actively gimping yourself you do a fuck ton of damage with ease.

>Why does Soulsbornekiro trigger Nintendo fans so much?
DaS Remaster didn't have a jump button

I'm not going to fall for this obvious console war flamebait (branding every shitposter as a Nintendo fan is some psyops shit) but for those that ARE Nintendo fans and ARE shitposting: what did you expect from retards that play a braindead game like Yoshi on Mellow Mode?

It isn't a small percentage of comments and my point is you idiots are narcissists. Everything is about Dark Souls and when people shit talk Dark Souls you throw fits.

>braindead game like Yoshi
It's not a braindead game it's just a kids game

Attached: 1541298144119.gif (540x304, 1.44M)

You don't play soul games for the gameplay retard you play them for the aesthetic, story, enemy design and the graphics

>bloodborne
>l1 l1

Attached: 1460988527648.jpg (649x480, 42K)

>and the graphics
wut

FS games are bad but there is nothing better

I'll never get arguments about simple controls. Will you not be satisfied until every game has you pressing 16 buttons while drawing a symbol with both sticks and then doing a triple frontflip to attack once?

then i got fucking scammed
give me back my money

Kids are literal brainlets though. That's why kids games are so boring unless backed up by nostalgia.

You know Mario used to be fun and it's not even nostalgia. Super Mario World is a genuinely good game

Only if you're speedrunning it. A casual playthrough is just too simple.

bro nintendo games, get boring really fast

Not a bait. I've been joining many Sekiro threads and I noticed that there were several people in those threads who always falseflagged as Soulsbornekiro fans and tried to instigate shitposting by deliberately shitting on other games like RE2Make and DMC5, obviously intended to bait fans of those games to shitpost Soulsbornekiro in retaliation. All other platforms get the aforementioned games and only Nintendo fans are missing out on those games. It's not hard to deduce which fanbase is salty enough to shitpost Soulsbornekiro.

Attached: 1514327545040.png (872x757, 136K)

>R1 L1 L1
What kinda retard plays bloodborne like that

Attached: IMG_9633.png (808x637, 133K)