Using technological limitations to your advantage to create a setting that is brimming with SOUL

>Using technological limitations to your advantage to create a setting that is brimming with SOUL.

I miss it bros.

Attached: Max_Payne.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

what game?

>completely empty streets in new york
>trash not spread across the ground

Enter The Matrix

zoomer: the downfall

Attached: 1531479851456.png (580x701, 275K)

Min Pleasure.

The worst part is that I can't tell if you're serious and that makes me sad.

Looks like GTA III.

High Magnitude Hurt

Boku no pico

Highest Agony

Gun Souls

Indigo Prophecy

Stranglehold

Peak Agony

Mafia

max payne

John Suphering

But that game looks soulless and empty.
Where are the NPCs?

Attached: 1553893183544s.jpg (124x105, 3K)

In this thread, evidently

>max payne
lmao that obviously isn't Max Payne. fucking zoomers, try educating yourself before speaking and looking like a retard

Attached: 1499886827031.jpg (1157x772, 63K)

I actually loved that game
though I was 10 when I played it

Immense discomfort.

Deltarune: Chapter 2

When I was a kid my uncle bought me Max Payne for the PS2 for my birthday and the first few scenes scared me so bad he ended up returning it.

lmao you were a sissy faggot as a kid

endless torture

it's still there for you
go back relive it again

you still have your copy and console, right?

GunZ: The Duel

Dumb zoomer, if you've played it (as everyone should have AT LEAST once) then you would know the game takes place during one of the worst winter storms NYC had ever seen. There's not gonna be pedestrians everywhere

Mad Max on NES

I grew up around a lot of drugs and death. My rich distant brother was by comparison scared of ReDeads and Skulltula, and is still scared of bugs in general. Meanwhile, I literally do not even flinch when guns are pulled on me anymore. S'all about perspective.

Not him, but Clue on SNES had a scene when Mr. Green killed someone with the Revolver it would play out the murder with some music that I hide underneath my bed when it would happen.

Fuck you I was like 16.

Megaman Legends

lmfaaaoooo what a bunch of girly wusses

>I was like 16.
Christ.

Hitman: Codename 47