Risky Boots?

Risky Boots?

More like Risky BOOBS LOL

Attached: 54a102ef83dc42f1ffaa4794b56114a6.png (711x1124, 703K)

heh

ha ha epic

Attached: classic beloved video game character dances alongside genie slut.gif (170x170, 107K)

I don't get it.

It is because she has massive breasts.

>those
>massive

I don't see it.

I'd risk my hide for those boobs, if you know what I mean.

Looks like me

You'll need to explain.

If Risky was a real purple-skinned woman, she'd be about 5'5 to 5'7 and her breasts would probably be D34 to E30. They are big. Shantae would be a nice perky C.

Ha ha nice Bob's and vagene yesterday I went to fuck my favourite whore I put my penis in her vegane and she likes it very much I lik pussi

LAL LEL LIL LOL LUL
LMAO LMEO LMIO LMOO LMUO
AH NANANANA EH NENENENE IH NINININI OH NONONONO UH NUNUNUNU
HARR HERR HIRR HORR HURR
DARP DERP DIRP DORP DURP

How embarrassing.

I don't get it

what did user mean by this?

> D34 to E30.
I don't under stand cup sizes this shit sounds like you're playing chess

>D34
>E30
>cup before band
Is this metric?

oh for fuck sake just post her tits already

I'm always down for a Shantae thread. What should they add in the newly announced game?

Attached: 1548467165805.jpg (1138x1400, 156K)

Ummmmmmm could you like, cope, or something sweaty???

this

A nude mode, where every character is naked

Attached: 1002144849951.jpg (602x999, 88K)

Ok so basically, woman and men need to reproduce in order to keep a species going. Right so like because a person can not just appear from nothing it requires a mother to have the child, after consenting to a father, and then raise that child to an age it can take care of themselves.

Now in the modern age a lot of people can feed a child with baby formula, but in older days it actually required a process called lactation. In this two glands on the front of the mother's chests would swell to an enormous size and secrete a protein rich milk for the child to consume. For tens of thousands of years this was the only way humans had to feed their children and still the only way animals today have.

The number is the circumference of the chest and the letter is how much extra circumference the boobs have

All I want is instant animal transformations, so we can get the best of transformations and pirate tools in one.

God I wish that was true

Attached: 1554015554329.jpg (600x623, 24K)

I just beat both Pirate's Curse and Half Genie Hero and I'm pretty excited for Shantae 5. I guess I'd want a more metroidvania style game, but I'd also be happy with a stage based game like HGH.

Ha ha very funny user.

Attached: 1552051373861.gif (720x480, 1.24M)

Can you run that by me once more but slower? why are fat glands producing milk?

For anime that's not massive at all. That's basically average.
Hell irl that's just above average

she loves shantae's dick

milkies for da babby

Good gameplay
Autism

i want to deeply tongue risky's ticklish navel

It's like most boring metroidvania in existance.
No one plays it for the gameplay

There's a baby now? how did that get into the equation?

When a man and a stork love each other very much...

Risky has some sexy tootsies...

Attached: 6ECE8E7D-80EB-427E-ADFF-203AECD52B7B.jpg (1024x1449, 257K)

I do. And yeah it currently is babbies metroidvania, but it could have some more stuff to make it better.

Risky Boots is the best girl

Instantaneous transformations, each of which have a large array of moves rather than each one having a single navigation gimmick.
Multiple Hair combos, add in all of the Pirate's Curse abilities.
And boobs.