YOU HAVE 15 SECONDS TO PUSH A BUTTON AND EXPLAIN YOUR CHOICE OR I WILL BLOW UP THIS FUCKING BOARD

YOU HAVE 15 SECONDS TO PUSH A BUTTON AND EXPLAIN YOUR CHOICE OR I WILL BLOW UP THIS FUCKING BOARD

Attached: 1313793592526.jpg (325x325, 44K)

>i can wait because i'm not an impatient retard
>it will probably get ruined by modern game design philosophy
>why would I care about this?
>i'm not a good director
Blow up the board, it's better than all of these choices.

Easy, press 4 and have both a dream job and have a result of 2 at the same time.

I press 2 and bring back viva pinata.

third choice, fortnite.
would solve the current epic store fiasco.

>Bring back one gaming series from the dead
I really miss dead space

I'd press 3 if I can replace a game with Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.

I press none of them, nor will I explain my choice.

Good riddance.

>3 games from the past won't be released ever.
Anons can't into English.
3rd option does literally nothing.

I'd press the red button

wait 15 seconds, that's the best choice of all

3rd choice. delete the mass effect trilogy

fucking irritating biofantards wouldn't exist then, the industry was significantly improve.

Third choice:
Halo
>a world of vidya where the Xbox never got off the ground
League of Legends
>a world of vidya where MOBA never got off the ground
And whatever the first game to have on-disc DLC was.

I press the first and get 5 copies of bannerlord

I want the genius of Legacy of Kain to rise from the dead.

>cant follow a simple logical string
>bashes other people

Attached: bd8.png (1190x906, 178K)

2. Even if it has a chance to be bad due to modern practices, it also can be good. I dare to dream

yeah, I know what that means, I just want fortnite gone and epic fucked, if I had to choose 2 other games, then whatever games that gave epic financial stability, I'd say the first unreal tournament and the first gears of war.

Bring back the Warrior Kings series. Well, I say series, it's just one game and its sequel. Mostly because I thought they had some interesting ideas for RTS.

third choice wolfestain 3d and doom

4 if I can just make decisions. Otherwise 1 cuz there's nothing I want to play rn

2 and bring back Mischief Makers.

I’ll develop the next paper Mario game
Reason: play any paper Mario released after Super
Super barely makes a pass but I liked the story

>4
I will Make Diablo Great Again

Dead Space 4 Baby

3. Fortnite, Warcraft 3 and uhhhh I dunno some random gacha trash.
>Fortnite: needs no explanation
>Warcraft 3: indirectly killed both RTSs and MMOs and indirectly caused the moba craze

Attached: dikx3s-237b32d7-19f2-4093-a8b4-3dc4a8f915ca (1).png (1615x1046, 1.35M)

>he trusts wish granting genies to keep their word and not fuck you over wording
>bashes other people

>457443510
I WILL SAVE THE PLANET AND I WILL SAVE THIS BOARD

OPTIONS N°3

SONIC
MINECRAFT
PUGB

>You'll develop
Like an ideas guy? I'm pretty sure I can do occult horror and weird death rituals better than "Nintendo" with the Fatal Frame series.

>3
no half life, can't think of two more

>4.You will develop the next game of your favorite series.
>Fable.
No one can say no too a 12 gauge shotgun. I think the next game in my favorite series will be okay. Just got to get rid of the fucking Repair Button and Tidy the shitness from it. But it should be fine.

Attached: party on garth.jpg (300x400, 28K)

I choose to erase Depression Quest from existence, ensuring gamergate never happens, video games don't get nearly as political in the west as they have, and fixing the timeline.

Attached: 5f2.jpg (1440x810, 162K)

>Click number 4
>Bring back Tenchu, so I get the benefit of button number 2 on top of that
EZPZ

2nd button, Jet Set Radio

3 games
Halo
Call of Duty
Company of Heroes

>i'm not looking forward to any games
>anything i'd want back would definitely be shittier if made today
>i don't hate any games enough to do that
>i don't know shit about development and would definitely fuck it up

>Taking away drugs cures addiction
Lol k

>genie is never mentioned
>somehow becomes part of the argument
This is a thought fucking experiment not a game of dnd, retard.

>press 1 to get unfinished bugged alpha-builds with unfinished plot
>press 2 to get pay-to-win mobile shit based on your favorite series
>press 3 to accidentally destroy the game you like, because it was inspired by the game you hate
>press 4 to work as a programmer of horse's tail physics for next two years

Attached: 1494079355867.gif (500x532, 904K)

Are there even biofantards anymore? I know I was during Mass Effect, but their golden age is long over I feel.

I go with the 3rd button. Kill off Halo, Call of Duty, and Battlefield. This would kill the late 2000’s FPS/MLG craze that plagued the industry at the time. I still think it’s worse than the current Battle Royale phase.

Option 1. Super Mario Maker 2, Luigi's Mansion 3, Metroid Prime 4, Ace Attorney 7 and whatever the next Donkey Kong game is.

Attached: Donkey Kong OA (Jungle Climber).jpg (1200x1017, 186K)

Catacombs 3D catches on and kicks off a major FPS franchise, popularizing the genre even more. The future refused to change.

Presumably with Option 1 you'd get the finished product, user.

i still have a extra one to kill

2, then bring back Prototype

Last Button

Persona 6: Everyone is a Gay Girl Edition

Attached: 1419488373572.jpg (699x925, 184K)

3rd button choosing Fallout 3, Demon souls and Final Fantasy

I guess I'd press 2 and hope that they try something new with it. I don't care about playing anything earl, I don't wish for anything to go away and I don't want to develop games either, so it's an easy enough choise.

>bring back Prototype
The story was good. But the execution of 2. Killed the series as a whole.

Done, but now it has shitty female tumblrina as a protagonist, DmC-style, shit story and dialogue with Ubisoft sandbox level of being bland and boring.

>*blocks your path*

Attached: hovertank.jpg (250x156, 16K)

>You are making [game] remastered
Are you really happy?

Never release Half Life. Steam and Valve cancer never exists. FPS don't become cinematic corridor shooters.

Never release Final Fantasy 7. N64 sells better. Maintains 3rd party support going forward.

Never release Minecraft.

Then it's like Fallout fans asking for MMO back in 2008.

i couldnt read them all in 15 seconds. are we dead now?

Attached: 1492006823362.jpg (658x901, 49K)

I want Rogue Galaxy back and not some stupid White Knight Chronicles.
Godamn those Juraikan girls were hot.

>3 games from the past

Pokemon
Halo
Fortnite

There we go, solved all the current gaming problems. Nintendo can't rely on Pokemon bucks to get by. Dude bros stick to their sports games and the FPS arena shooter genre stays mostly the game. Do I even need to say anything with regards to Fortnite?

it never fucking ends

Attached: damn.jpg (503x600, 31K)

3rd button
zelda smash senranshit

>Do I even need to say anything with regards to Fortnite?
Yeah you are a fucking idiot. You are just picking the easy shit. Fucking idiot.

Anyone pressing 2 is probably retarded, with nothing else on the table you know it's gonna be mobile garbage. I'm sure the Command and Conquer fans are elated their dead series has been zombified.

Revive Capcom Vs.

I will literally bring back Mario Artist franchise back from the dead.

Attached: FZero.png (1600x900, 2.08M)

Button 2, Marathon, if I can make the stipulation that Croteam buys the IP.

>DayZ: prevents early access survival shit and battle royale games from coming into existence
>Madden and FIFA: EA can't coast by on sportsbux and has to actually focus on making good games or die trying

4. Valve is going to learn to count to three.
T___ F___ 3

bringin banjo back muthafucka

If I have 15 seconds might as well press all of the buttons.

4. im gonna fucking save the sonic and nothing will fucking stop me

I'm inclined to say this is spot fucking on. I have not read truer words all week.

3: DayZ, PUBG, and Fortnite never come out effectively erasing the cancer of Battle Royal games from infecting gaming.

Zero-sum 3 games, this is for the greater good of Yea Forums(Yea Forums)
>Mario Bros
>The Legend of Zelda
>Metriod
There, video games have been saved, you are fucking welcome.

Second button, I don't care if it doesn't count as a series, I want Paraworld 2

acquire five games early

last button. I need a stable job

3 GAMES NOT EXISTING
LINK'S AWAKENING REMAKE
WARCRAFT 3 REMAKE
BORDERLANDS REMAKE
DONE

3. Half Life, Dota, CoD4.

>wanna press 3
>all the series are care about are finally being revived
4, nuke MHW, Fortnite, and Minecraft

Attached: 1554184686736.jpg (779x702, 61K)

Second one.
Would bring Golden Sun to it's golden days.

Revive Robopon

button 3, we need Viewtiful Joe back

It's easy. I don't press a button and let you blow up Yea Forums. It's just a waste of time anyway.

>Button 4
>Pokemon Gen 9
>Hire people from Level 5 and a bunch of contractors, maybe some people who worked at Genius Sorority
>Core battle mechanics remain unchanged
>ACTUAL UNIQUE ATTACK ANIMATIONS
>ACTUAL DETAILS CARVED ON THE POKEMON MODELS AND NOT SHIT TEXTURES
>Large world to explore,not stupid large though as empty space with nothing is pointless. Maybe semi open world, might be hard because level scaling would suck.
>Exploring is rewarded with rare pokemon/items
>CHOOSE if you want random encounters or symbol encounters
>150 new pokemon, like 30 new megas, also like 30 new "hybrid" Pokemon from crossbreeding
>Triple/rotation/inverse battles return

I feel this is reasonable for a franchise of Pokemons size, I was tempted to go mega autist and say DLC regions but I feel that's unreasonable. Maybe though.

Acquire 5 games: No thanks. I can wait.

Bring back one gaming series:

I don't know about one, but some to bring up again are:

Ninja Gaiden
MechAssault
Otogi
Gundam

Otogi is probably the best candidate since it does things a lot better than what Sekiro does, especially since they're both made by FromSoft. Ninja Gaiden I could see as maybe in regards to the same veins as DMC 5 or Resident Evil 2. Would love to get another Onimusha game as well like that.

Gundam could make a better comeback to the USA like it did before. Only then just focus on having tie-in games that connect between the One-Year War and Gryps (and maybe even having a game set during the Gryps Conflict), as well as a game set in the Anno Domini/00 Timeline.

>Bring back one gaming series from the dead
Can't think of a series I like that is dead.
>3 games from the past wont' be released ever. Your choice which ones
Not underage, so I don't wish games I dislike never existed.
>You'll develop the next game of your favourite series
Tempting, but I'd rather be surprised than know all about a game.
Option 1 is the clear choice here.

3 games from the past:

Overwatch
Telltale games overall
Assassin's Creed/Uncharted/The Last of Us

Each of these 3 games are inexcusable for what they've done to the market. Overwatch destroyed the arena shooter by converting it into a MOBA based one and the SJW community that runs it has inadvertently affected also the gaming community and its usages of battle royale based games that have or are eventually dying out too. Without this, it would certainly be a lot more brighter, but not without the other two in mind.

Telltale games are responsible for diverting gamers attention into making games more interactive and story based, but even then these games don't help out because they're better in the form of movies, web series, or even TV dramas. There's no point in having this as it just plagues even further the overall outlook of gaming.

Assassin's creed and other open world schmucks are responsible for just making every possible main character as blank and emotionless as Altair. Either that or as suave as Ezio and Nathan Drake. Nothing about these characters have any redeeming qualities other than go to point A and B. If this were to be removed entirely, I think we would see more story based games in the future but play more like video games nonetheless.

Next game of favorite series:

Well, I don't have any favorite series, but if I were to develop a new game for one series, my nominees would be:

Legacy of Kain
Gothic
One Must Fall 2097
Ratchet and Clank
Metal Arms
Castlevania
Armored Core

Legacy of Kain can mix itself with Castlevania in terms of style and atmosphere so instead of just playing as a regular Belmont, one could imagine playing as a character set in the 19th/early 20th century after Dracula's defeat or during the Lovecraftian period. Maybe even a cyberpunk Castlevania game.

Ratchet and Clank and Metal Arms would cross over pretty well, I think.

Gothic+Nier story+Dragon's Dogma combat=profit.

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND EXPLODE THIS SHIT BOARD ALREADY

>bring back game from the dead
I want a new F-Zero so bad

Attached: IMG_20190404_174813706-01.jpg (3024x4032, 3.23M)

#4. It is clear gf cannot make another good Pokémon game. Their design philosophy is that of a defeatist, they need to be reminded of the value of putting their love in their craft.

God I hope the next fables good. TLC is one of my favorite games of all time.