Final boss one-shots the entire party

>Final boss one-shots the entire party

Attached: 4bQsQlv.png (309x466, 380K)

If you think Pucci isn't the best villain JoJo has ever had you have really shitty taste.

>make a gay character
>name him boipucci

Valentine

Most fleshed out? Yes.
Best villain? No.

>pucci
>villain
Why do people propagate this meme?
Name 1 (one) bad thing he did
Pucci killed less people than jolyne or jotaro, and almost always in self defense

>get to boss
>instantly oneshots my entire party before I can do anything
>oh this is one of those you are supposed to lose fights
>GAME OVER

Attached: 5.png (421x484, 160K)

Why do people hate part 6?
Pucci is based and annasui and weather report are amazing

Jolyne is meh but shes way better than ass pull giorno

I actually don't get the hype.

Okay, best character to ever serve as the main antagonist.

His ultimate plan was to give everyone in the world an annoying feeling of dejavu about everything and ends up erasing himself from existence.

Also he is literally a faggot nigger. Easily the worst antagonist in the series.

Pucci himself probably would kill you for thinking that DIO is not the best JoJo villain.

I love DIO so much but he is lacking. He has everything but a relatable motivation.
Were it not for Pucci, DIO would be my favorite. DIO's design, his mannerisms, and basically everything about him is great, except for the fact he's basically evil for the sake of being evil.

Yes id say that DIO is one of the more ICONIC villians but not one of the best

>Dio
>Not relatable

Oh look at you, pretty boy who wasn't abused.

Most "jojo fans" are just anime babies, they haven't read the manga so they don't know shit about part 6, so you'll more than likely get "Dio is the best, Kira is the best" answers.
Still, he isn't Valentine, so your opinion is shit.

The good villains are Kira, Pucci, Valentine, and Diego. The bad villains are Dio, Kars, Diavolo, and the rock human whoever the fuck.

>Diavolo
>Bad villain

He wants to obtain ultimate power to rule the world. Everything he does is for his own gain. I just don't find it very interesting.

He wasn't gay though

>Pucci killed less people than jolyne or jotaro
Literally millions or maybe even billions died from the catastrophes caused by his Stand

World got reset so no.

>Diavolo
>bad
???
Literally one of the more interesting personalities, mainly because Doppio is such a goddamn interesting character

And he does all that because daddy hurt him.

Thats because of emporio using weather report tho, if he hadnt, literally no one would have died, they would all just be transported to the next loop, with the knowledge of their past life
Like emporio and the prison guards

>Everything he does is for his own gain

Unless you have kids everything EVERYONE does is for their own gain.

Just because Pucci got killed. The copies from the second universe weren't the same people.

He still KILLED THEM, even if they came back as souls in different bodies due to the reset caused by Emporio.

>kars
>bad

No, literally the opposite. Read again. It was because Emporio used Weather Report that all the deaths were reverted. Before that, millions died permanently from the catastrophes and did NOT get transported to the new timeline.
This was literally explained by the narrator. Read the manga again. Only people who managed to survive time speeding up appeared in Pucciverse.

not him but doppio was interesting and king crimson is a really cool stand, but i never really "got" diavolo and i think akari didnt either, thats why 90% of the time its just king crimson avatarfagging for him and at the end he effectively just gets rid of diavolo and only KC remains

both the main protagonist and antagonist in part 5 felt really lackluster imo, stange considering many of the side characters are very well developed

WTF? It's exactly the opposite, the catastrophes during the first universe change killed lots of people that were replaced with others. When Emporio killed Pucci their souls went back into other bodies and so they "revived". It was Pucci the one who killed them.

Yes they were. Jesus fuck how are people such brainlets they can't understand the ending of 6?

The universe never finished a full loop. There wasn't a singularity. It all completely reverted back to how it was EXCEPT for Pucci who has to be outside the timeline when his stand is active. When he died he was erased from existence which changed ONLY the lives of people he interacted with in the universe.

More like:
>Final boss was the good buy all along

>the rock human whoever the fuck
God knows which one you're talking about but Tamaki Damo is a cold-ass motherfucker who only got killed because Gappy is even colder

I said SECOND universe, not THIRD (or Ireneverse), speedreader.

reading this thread made me realize i didn't understand one lick of what happened in part 6
time to read again

Wrong. I see you in every JoJo thread peddling your dumb headcanon but literally everyone else in the world knows Part 6 goes through three timelines.
1) The original timeline of Parts 1-6
2) "Pucciverse", the new timeline created by Pucci
3) "Ireneverse", the timeline caused by Emporio killing Pucci, the universe failed to revert back to the original one. Everyones souls came back in the same bodies, but this is a new timeline with a different history - so ultimately everyone is a different person because they have had different experiences and memories in their lives. They literally even have different names. They are not the same people in this timeline.

What will it do?

Attached: x16.png (975x1400, 520K)

>final boss does nothing 3/4 into the game

Attached: BF2CE77B-0FC4-4B9B-817F-85302A57670E.png (500x518, 202K)

>pucci
>annasui
>weather report
>joestars getting dabbed on
why do people pretend to hate on part 6?

Attached: 1460363715022.png (800x1163, 1.83M)

I don't get what Jojolion is even trying to do anymore.

He's my favorite

Attached: Pucci.jpg (412x467, 65K)

it's a mystery story you plebeian and we're literally on the cusp of the climax

No one does, including Araki.

NOO, STOP THIS WEATHER!
YOU'RE CURSED!

>annasui
Should have stayed a girl and got my girl killed.

Attached: Large Gulp.png (258x277, 106K)