Hello there! I am the greatest video game of all time! However, due to my challenging gameplay and innovative art style...

Hello there! I am the greatest video game of all time! However, due to my challenging gameplay and innovative art style, the masses never caught on. Woops! You have played me though, right? I do rank in atleast your top ten, right?

Attached: ghosttr.png (708x365, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hE-8z_YAMhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ghost Trick
>Challenging in any way

Attached: what.jpg (640x360, 17K)

>challenging gameplay
God I wish, that was one of my only gripes with the game

>challenging gameplay
Please don't shitpost Ghost Trick you humongous gigafaggot. It is in fact a genuinely awesome experience but the gameplay is quite minimal. Gloriously minimal granted, but still minimal. That's not the point. Setting people up for disappointment with GT of all games is the worst.

Attached: 1480547055042.jpg (1312x954, 337K)

>trial and error brainlets

>challenging gameplay
What did he mean by this?
I'll admit I had brainlet moments though. I flipped the projector at the start 10 times before realising I could move at the same time as it

Attached: ghost_trick_conceptart_FwxN1.jpg (409x600, 62K)

Remaster was really good too. One of the few games that genuinely works really intuitively with touch interface. Crapcom astonishingly didn't even pump it full of MT or something.

But yes definitely a top 10 game, never a dull moment throughout and it only got better the further you went
The mobile version? Makes sense, the entire game was on the touch screen only

Attached: Dlxlqz9U0AALeuT.jpg (813x1200, 217K)

The ending kind of sucked tbqh

You're just dumb.

How?

>greatest video game of all time

Ghost Trick is like an 8 out of 10.

The time travel shit felt extremely contrived and just wasn't satisfying

Ghost Trick is indeed my favorite game of all time but it clearly has quite a few flaws so please don't shitpost using it.

Attached: 1491041023560.gif (379x387, 229K)

I mean I saw it coming, but it does kind of erase 99% of the games story

It's ok but it would hardly enter a top 10 on DS imho

Definitely not challenging though lol

the lack of replay value is slightly annoying, still amazing though

>implying you can make a thread on Yea Forums these days about anything slightly niche without baiting
I don't blame OP

Attached: Gimme a Hug.png (500x500, 300K)

Yomiel did literally nothing wrong.

Attached: Yomiel.png (1686x4251, 666K)

I own the game but haven't played it. It's always sitting on the top of my to play list but each time I look at it to play a new game I just shrug and look over it. I just don't feel like playing on my 3DS anymore and it's not because of the Switch. I heard if you love stuff like Zero Escape you'll love Ghost Trick and I do love Zero Escape (besides ZTD).

Ghost Trick is an excellent example of how story driven games can be amazing. The gameplay itself is really nothing spectacular but the presentation, writing and music elevate it to cult classic status.

The whole game had time travel shit senpai
But if that 99% of the game's story didn't happen, you wouldn't have been able to do that

It's a great game, I played it straight through in one sitting because I wanted to see where the story went, and i was not disappointed.

Attached: adyfdutyz.png (900x600, 213K)

This
Missile is still top pup though

youtube.com/watch?v=hE-8z_YAMhA
>mfw this started playing

Attached: Blue pikmin has seen some serious shit.jpg (426x350, 12K)

God damn this game had such a great cast of characters.

The goodest of boys

Attached: Barking.png (900x600, 178K)