You DID get your invite, right?

You DID get your invite, right?

Attached: unknown.png (698x632, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHhhGiSBedE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, but im still waiting for this FUCKING beta to come out

Attached: 1550152688933.gif (500x338, 464K)

Fucking how OP, how????

Everyone got that. If you actually read the email you'll know it isn't an invite you tard.

That's not the invitation.

Bros...
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHhhGiSBedE

Attached: 1552621290790.jpg (1024x576, 165K)

no

>three or four weeks more
>might not even be selected
user, I...

Attached: 1487119659362.jpg (270x2048, 162K)

That’s not even an invite though.

I got an email today wanting to verify my times available to play in the beta "if" i'm chosen. I guess they are making sure times with niggas before they send out codes.

That was an option for me when I signed up. Maybe you missed it and they were doing you a favor

No I did it right, I selected all the days and times since i'm between jobs currently with 0 responsibilities or time commitments. I'm thinking they were making sure they have a grade A NEET to play their buggy ass game when they need it.

I know a friend got invited, not really expecting it desu, never get invited to betas

>mfw I got an invite
I'm going home lads.

Attached: 1512806906614.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

Nope, I didn't even get that. I was one of the first applied, but I also haven't played halo since 3 and apparently none of my stats or anything saved so it looks like I never played halo at all. Which is fine by me, I probably had a k/d of like fucking .01

where's my fucking email

Attached: 1477003638870.jpg (638x360, 28K)

Since this beta would be for Reach, it makes sense that they're sending this out to people who actually played it.

>giving a shit about halo in 2019

I know friends who've gotten step 2 emails without ever playing reach or any of the other games, it seems to be random.
That or they're just sending out emails in waves to fill out timeslots more accurately.

Who knows, maybe it has to do with the days you said you'd be available to test.

check your spam/junk folder that's where it was for me