What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: nMKnxW2.jpg (1800x2449, 692K)

those fuckers who shoot you offscreen before you can see them at all

And this is the only flaw the game has. Overall it's just as good if not better than the first game.

Nothing, it's even better than the original.

Level design is abhorrent and story is retarded and pretentious despite it being a background for "men in masks kill people"

NOT ENOUGH TONY

This.

HLM1 had levels like this too, git gud scrub.

>pick up an uzi
>spray the fuck off camera
>1x
>2x
>3x
it evens out but it's not good game design. some of the larger spaces should've been segmented more. most of my problems with the game stem from the soldier levels, like the fucking stupid ammo system.
I still like 2. it's not as tightly designed as 1 but it tries a lot of cool shit and nails at least some of it.

This precisely.

>tfw get my shit pushed in the hotel lobby

Attached: Donte.jpg (677x677, 94K)

The number.
It says it right in the title.

People who don't like this game are just seething because they can't finish it on hard.

i already beat both games retard and hlm2 had way more of the "enemies who shoot you offscreen" in larger levels

the hawaii missions and the club mission were particularly bad

This

>had way more of the "enemies who shoot you offscreen" in larger levels
Source: your shitty casual ass

Nope, the multiple protagonists are another big flaw. There are very little that is actually good.
First game had a solid protagonist with multiple masks to flesh out your best playstyle.

But the second game you got a pacifist jornalist, a boring cop, i fists only tiger, a boring ass jungle campaign, a fat fuck and the others wasn't so much fun either, pacing all over the place and the game constantly making you play in a way that is unfun.. I like the gooses tho.

I got every achievement in both games you clucker, I'm just saying it's not fun getting shot from off screen, as much of a minor inconvenience as it is.

This proves nothing about what you said, and achievements on PC can be unlocked by third-party software. Literally kys scrub.

it looks like some shitty le aesthetic not-GTA.
never played it.

get a load of yourself, mate

Nothing, its an unforgettable masterpiece of its genre

2 is a pleb filter. the gameplay and the plot are more challenging this time around and it left a lot of faggots seething because they got filtered.
>First game had a solid protagonist
jacket is barely a character. autists flock to him because he's drive-bait wish fulfillment. he's just vague and just bland enough to be you.

It's not the sequel we wanted, but the sequel we deserve