Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled.

Which one is the best?

Attached: Soulsborne Dies Twice.png (2444x665, 3.3M)

DaS 2

BB > DeS > Sekiro > DS3 > DS2

Japan Studio + From Software = God-tier

the PS5 launch title Phantom Wail will hopefully be a joint effort from them too

King's Field

Attached: IMG_20190331_190708_333.jpg (600x1268, 146K)

Dark Souls 2 DLC > Demons Souls > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls > meh > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3

Haven't played Sekiro yet

Is this a joke? DS2 is a pile of rancid shit

all of them

Bloodborne>>>Demon's Souls>Sekiro>Dark Souls 3>Dark Souls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dark Souls 2

Replayed Dark Souls 1 recently, and while I used to love it a lot, I'm really lukewarm on it now. 90% of the game feels like 'ugh this part'. Dark Souls 3 on the other hand still feels like a pretty consistent 'ok' throughout the whole game.

ds2 isn't even on the op's pic which means you can't choose it even unironically,check mate niggers

>One I first played>popular belief of which games are the best>Newest one
Debate me faggots protip: you can't

>ds2
>most build options, almost every path is viable
>every playthrough can be different with lots of branching lines
>most unique, different weapons and animations
>some of the best bosses in the series
>best pvp in the series
>best coop

Beside the graphics downgrade and some problems with soul memory, it's a fucking good game and underrated thanks to some shit memes

BB > Sekiro > Demons = DS > DS3 > DS2 > SOTFS

You need to put the second half of Bloodborne down near the second half of Dark Souls

FPBP

>Dark Souls
>Demon Souls
>Sekiro
>Bloodborne
>Dark Souls 2
>Dark Souls 3

unironically ds2, fuck everything else

Attached: 91LuqSnpvjL._SL1500_.jpg (1305x1500, 328K)

BB > Sekiro = DS1 = DeS

Attached: 1554326427674 (1).png (850x653, 78K)

DaS > BB = Sekiro > DaS2 > DaS3

didnt have a ps3 so never played DeS

sekiro is pretty awesome but Yea Forums will forget it a year from now unless FROM releases some dankass DLC.

Kill yourself, imbecile

Based and teambpilled

God I hate BBfags. They are no better than MGS2fags.

Sekiro>DaSIII>DaS>Bloodborne>Des>DaSII

what parts are you referring to? the only crappyish zone in the game i can think of is the forest, and even that is decent.

also i never understood the "hurr durr 2nd half of DaS is unfinished" meme, its the epitome of underage faggots parroting each other on here. duke's is an awesome area, one of the most unique in the entire franchise, tomb of giants was spooky and the darkness didn't feel overly gimmicky, nothing wrong with new londo, and lost izalith was a little lame when you realized how small it was, but it was a pretty impressive looking place, the boss just sucked ass.

OP asked for a rankings. Deal with it.

Attached: 1481557434971.png (500x497, 196K)

Sekiro > BB > DaS3 > DeS > DaS > DaS2

BB = Sekiro > DS1 = DeS > DS3 > DS2

They should never do sequels

No joke. DS2 is objectively better than DS1 and DS3

DS1 (first half)>BB>DeS>DS3>Sekiro>DS2

Wtf is up with people here overrating sekiro this hard? It's bland, repetitive and shallow mechanically compared to DS. Are all of you just cringy weaboos or something?

Dark Souls 3 has the least flaws out of any of the games, its only flaw is its linearity

Demon's Souls has shit healing mechanics

DS1 has moments of actual bullshit like the Capra Demon and Bed of Chaos

Bloodborne is too short and has a good 4 or 5 dogshit boss fights

Sekiro's level design and enemy variety is too samey and relies on the grappling hook

>shallow mechanically compared to DS
>roll
>roll
>roll
>R1R1R1
>roll
>roll
>roll
>R1R1R1

>Dark Souls 3 has the least flaws out of any of the games
I love DaS3 but its first half is really weak. And its not like its second half is flawless either. Its DLCs were also massive disappointments.

ds 3>bb>das>ds2>des>sekiro

L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 L1 R1

wow so hard

This.
From games ranking lists are irrelevant, DaS2 is peak. You need to not be under 18 to post here little user.

Attached: Soullet.jpg (512x331, 28K)

>woaaaaahhhh DaS1 second half isn't trash!!!!!!
>WOAAAAHHHHH DaS2 IS BAD!!!! BECAUSE PEOPLE SAID SO!!!!!!!!!

kys