What do you choose, Yea Forums?

What do you choose, Yea Forums?

Attached: When games have terrible morality systems.png (1024x931, 454K)

KILL

*cracks knuckles* heh, i dont usually go renegade, but... i'll make an exception here

I invested in INT, so I have a third option to steal the baby for myself and raise it as my own, to leave a legacy without having to sacrifice my wizard powers by losing my virginity.

Find his family for Good Boy points. He's clearly part of a much longer quest chain that will reward better loot and and XP than if we simply kill it.

None of the above.

Attached: MJ.jpg (900x900, 54K)

Cowbolica-san looks fucking rad, how to I switch to him instead of playing as Jackass-kun?

How hot is his mom?

Kill and loot him for diapers. Moralfaggotry is for the weak.

Attached: akagi2.jpg (400x309, 74K)

HOO HOO

Ah yes, helping babies find their families. After all, that's what babies need help the most with, finding their families.

/thread

But the baby is the son of the super mafia boss. Now he is after you!

Rumor has it you have to enter a special code in the name creation screen

Attached: When games let you name your character.png (1024x683, 565K)

Help the baby find his family, then kill them for being irresponsible parents that lost their fucking baby, then kill the baby so it doesn't have to grow up an orphan.

>Implying the super mafia can do jack against my Fistomancy

Tony Italiano, the super mafia boss, INVENTED Fistomancy

Why would the super mafia boss be after me if I raised his kid correctly? He should be grateful that the boy is in good hands instead of some baby rapist

Because the child is part of a prophecy that tells that the one who raises the baby will be granted unlimited power. The Super mafia boss plans to use this power to unlock the true potential of the infinity Tommy gun

HEEE HEEEEEEE

The child obviously has horrible parents if it has been left on it's own with gun toting strangers
therefore we should mercy kill him

Then I'll just kill the baby and swallow the bad boy point penalty, absolute power corrupts absolutely

Throw it into the wild, it must learn to survive on its own

>tfw no baby Tarzan game

There was one for the disney movie