What era of gaming are we in right now?

What era of gaming are we in right now?

Attached: 1553065677476.gif (403x369, 167K)

romanticism

Post modern nu-future

clown era

weimar

Multiplayer gimmicks and restrictively linear single player games

Neo-Honkler

The honk honk meme uses the RGB values of Pepe's wig to track the spread of memes from Yea Forums to the normie web. Look at all these memes and measure the RGB values for yourself, they are identical which wouldn't be possible if they were organically made by several anons.

Also the clown posters have decided to lie and say it's a /biz/ or Yea Forums meme but it's not, you can check the archives.

Remember to just post generic clown memes by way of rebuttal. They are looking for the specific RGB values in the wig. It's a type of image watermarking.

HANK HANK

Now be honest honk fags, how much time and money did you waste on this stupid idea? Do you feel dumb? Well guess what, we were tipped off about the color values of the wig being the watermark BY ONE OF YOUR OWN MEMESTERS HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You fags don’t even have opsec. Or maybe the Russians at Positive Technologies hacked Intel ME and have been watching you? You Meme Labs kids have Talos Raptors or Intel CPUs same as the goyim?

Beep beep!

hell

Attached: 1554271154023.png (500x433, 270K)

The wood age

post avant-garde fuck you

You're the one who needs to hide, juden.

>Microtransactions more common than ever
>Cinematic experiences hailed as peak gaming
>Most played games still shooters
I dont know but I want it to end

The microtransaction era
Alternatively we are just starting to enter the liberal politics era.

Pre-apocalypse

It's a final solution you seek.

In the honk age.

tranny era

This clown meme is the most Reddit shit ever

we are in the reset era

the whole "clown world" is a years old meme

Impel Down

post apocalyptic

You don't belong here. I can tell.

We've been fapping to clowns for years but Pepe only put on the shit a month or two ago.

>Hating newfag memes means I don't belong here

he's not wrong

>Heed me, fellow white men

I've seen "clown world" mentioned many times on the MDE subleddit

>admitting to being a reddit nigger
christ

it was banned half a year ago anyway, the only shit I visited there

You are still a redditfag

I'd say a dark age for meme purposes, but as much as the majority of new games is utter garbage, we still get good shit once in a while.
It's probably some kind of oversaturation era if anything else.

maybe, it wasn't exactly your average subleddit though

Ahahahaha just laugh at the absurdity of it. When madness is normal, what is madness?

What are you talking about? Is clown pepe some kind of CIA meme? Like all those post-feels wojaks?

tranny games will soon be the peak user

>"born in le wrong era"
We are in the era where you can find some niche developer on patreon and pay them to make games you like.

>The Subreddit was b-based I swear
Kill yourself redditfag

pagliacci era

Maybe? Nigga you just admitted to being on Reddit.
>Sure I sucked that dude off but I've never had a dick in my asshole so I'm not gay

... so they can release an update a year to keep racking in those patreonbux for as long as possible

this.
The 'born in the wrong era' kids are obsessed with triple a garbage.

Outrage culture era

are you just acting that you have NEVER even visited the site?

Attached: 1453680220226.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Revengeance

What's with /pol/ and this clown bullshit? They've been trying to force it for months without much success.

it's easier to shitpost, cry, moan, and complain than to actually find things I like.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE POL BULLIES ARE BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN MOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET THEM JANNY GET THEM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

THIS IS A NEOGAF SAFE SPACE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HY CANT THE MODS JUST BE FROM FYAD

I HATE YOU POL MEANIE POO POO HEADS!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOK MOOT HIRE SA NEOFAG RESETRANNIE MODS NOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOXIC GAMERGOOBERS ARE RUINING MY BOARD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POL IS BULLYING ME AGAIN MUMMY

MUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOFYGOOGLES MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*PPPPBBBRRRRRRRRRFRFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT* *BBBBBVVVBRBRRRRFFFFFFFFFSSHHHHTTTTTT* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY

*BBBBBBBBFFFFFFRFRRRRRRRPPPPPPPHHHHFFFFFFFSSHHSHHHHNNNTTTTTTTT* MOOOOOOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH POL MEANIES TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

BAAAAAA I ANT MUH SAFE SPACE I ANT MUH COLORING BOOKS I ANT MUH TRANNY DOLLS AND MUH PLAYDOH

*FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFTTTTTTTT* I ANT MY MOMMY

MEANIE POL PEE PEE HEADS ARE TRIGGERING ME AAAAAAAAA I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE YOU ALT-RIGHT MEANIE BUTT HEADS

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

We're still in the phase where fidelity making things cinematic are more important than actually playing the game.Things won't get better until companies understand you can respect the unique artistic medium of gaming and still make money.

neo-raphaelite

bruh, are you okay?

PFFFFF AHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS GUY TRYING TO FIT IN, WISE UP LAD AHAHAHAHAHAHA SINCE YOU ARE TRANSITIONING HAVE YOU ATTEMPTED MAKING BALLOONS YET? I BET YOU GOT A BALLOON DOWN THERE

go away

You need some rest, my fellow 4channer,u did a great job today.

yikes

Based and redpilled, I think up crazy shit like this all the time. Proofs or I laff

>reddit spacing

Calm before the storm
AAA games are catering to the lowest common denominator, games are being made purely as products to be sold, there's no passion. But the indie scene has so much fresh fruit, and with the internet being as big as it is now, these games will only inspire more people to put their heart into making games.

Attached: kukukukukuku.png (718x533, 524K)

The artifical outrage one