Why doesn't Sony just buy Nintendo?

Why doesn't Sony just buy Nintendo?

Attached: 1528640536737.jpg (1488x1157, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pushsquare.com/news/2019/02/psn_alone_generated_more_revenue_than_the_entirety_of_nintendo_in_2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too busy flashing rays of light over anime girls

>implying disney won't be the one who buys basedtendo

Because you dont know how money works

You secretly want everything to be censored by Sony, don't you?.

they don't have the money. they're only slightly richer than nintendo.

Isn't Nintendo filthy rich despite gaining less money than Sony? I think it had to do with them still having all the amassed money from the past.

Lets get it started

pushsquare.com/news/2019/02/psn_alone_generated_more_revenue_than_the_entirety_of_nintendo_in_2018

Attached: 20190403_131922.jpg (1439x1079, 261K)

Everybody would benefit from this
>people don't have to buy nintendo consoles to play nintendo games
>nintendo fans can buy proper next gen consoles to play their nintendo games
Seriously everybody wins.

does nintendo own pokemon? that's the only way i could see disney being interested in acquiring nintendo for their IPs.

Sony burns money on every division but playstation. They're a failure as a company from every other standpoint

Because nintendo has no future they've been rehashing the same IP over and over again. Here is the thing when old generation dies no one will buy nintendoshit, its a bad investment. Nintendo has no future.

Yes, Nintendo is 1/3 owner of Pokemon. Along with creatures Inc. A subsidiary of Nintendo and game freak.

Factually wrong. Gaming, Cameras and Movies. They are still making shittong of money.

You asked that yesterday and you were told that Sony couldn't afford to

Sony movies are bust after bust after bust.

it always amazes me seeing someone who's dumber than consolewarriors who post wojacks

Both companies are trash nowadays sadly. Sony with their cinematic bullshit and Nintendo with suing ROM sites and releasing outdated products (online on Switch would be outdated in 2002). Anyway Sony can't buy Nintendo just how Nintendo wasn't able to buy SEGA, it would cost too much money.

Nintendo wouldn't want to be owned by an American company.

Nice bait
Fuck off retard
This even mircosoft wouldn't be able to buy sony/nintendo without spending a shitton of money plus it would leave them in a very vulnerable position

Nintendo actually has more money than the entirety of Sony

Disney can't legally buy Nintendo due to Jap laws.

>revenue
Wowitsliterallynothing.jpg
Spending 100 billion to get 100 billion and 1 dollar is worse than spending 2 dollars and getting 5 back.

cardboards?

I see this thread almost every week and it always goes the same way
>why doesn't Sony just buy Nintendo?
>Well actually Nintendo has a lot more money then Sony and might also have a war chest
>Well then why doesn't Disney buy Nintendo?
>Legally can't because of how old Nintendo is

Like clockwork

Nintendo just has a shit ton of money, I'm mildly confident the companies that can buy Nintendo can be counted with 1 hand if you combine Japanese Laws regarding buying out companies, and the Top Japanese companies in revenue & money, in which Nintendo is.

Why doesn't Tencent but both of them?

Even if Nintendo went bankrupt they would just focus elsewhere and start over. They were top dogs in card manufacture and then failed, then they tried pachinko and failed, love hotels and failed, top dogs in vidya for a while and if they fail they will just go mobile gaming or some steam-like platform (or just sell their shit to tencent) and start something else.

Nintendo would cost $60B

Dumb toddler

Because Nintendo is a videogame company not a movie studio.