They sacrificed DBFZ for this?

This should have been a fucking phone game.

Attached: 798510_screenshots_20190405060802_1.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/798510/dlc/
twitch.tv/moshf/clip/ChillyGlutenFreePepperoniGingerPower
youtu.be/k97WxRtd_cE
youtube.com/watch?v=bVTsiRlCiN0
youtube.com/watch?v=bCVfgWTkpd0
youtube.com/watch?v=uDs8YgH7gTg
mega.nz/#!q6AUCCxQ!SjyYN-S6ojAOCxVI82tR9zP73E1NsXhhr94wYRlzPzo
mega.nz/#!SyYyHY4A!TJfL_gCVDEP8Pg3UlnV_zm-umZ5U6M6qBNkM-GHwuAc
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/dokkan/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like a Budokai Tenkaichi 3 mod

A Budokai 3 mod, game's been running on the same engine for decades now

Its not a phone game?

Do the graphics look shit to you guys? Like really bad chatacter models? Is it just me?

>They sacrificed DBFZ

What?

dbfz is shit anyways lol

Attached: XYIbZbk.png (522x380, 125K)

$60 game with day 1 DLC (Anime Music).

It's a 60 dollar card game

I'd buy it if it wasn't 60 bucks desu.

Thank fuck I changed my mind preordering this. It looks like absolute dog shit.

No lunch no buy
And wheres my fucking third person Chichi action game

this
i'd probably get it for $30

calm down turbo shitposter

Looks fucking great like Tenkaichi
Xenoverse models are fucking cancer

>wahh this game doesn't conform to muh standards
>wahh this game isn't free
>wahh budokai 3 graphics
>wahh card game
>wahh why doesn't sekiro have a easy mode
don't buy it then
its clearly not for you

>tfw 27 Gokus

Kid Goku (Base, Great Ape)
Kid Goku: BR
Goku (Base, Kaio-ken, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan: Berserk, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan God, God-like Saiyan, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken, Ultra Instinct -Sign-, Ultra Instinct)
GT Goku (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Golden Great Ape, Super Saiyan 4)
Goku: Xeno (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan 4)
Goku: BR (Base, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan)

I'm surprised super saiyan grade 2 and 3 aren't in

The fuck am I looking at?

I have no idea what this is but it really looks like a tenkaichi mod

There is more of a difference between Friezer Saga Super Saiyan Goku and peak Super Saiyan Cell Saga Goku than there is between Super Saiyan 1 and Super Saiyan 2 Goku. The Super Saiyan 2 form is utterly irrelevant for everyone that isn't Gohan.

A children's card game.

Super Dragonball Heroes game
It's a card battle game where you have models duking it out. It has models of practically every single character in Dragonball history excluding the original Dragonball of course since that one isn't nearly as recognizable or marketed.

But it's the more aesthetically pleasing form

Attached: 1509870364477.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Specifically Preteen Gohan

>excluding the original Dragonball of course
You know except for the fact it does.

>No Dragonball

Oh well, sounds shit.

over 20 dlc files where found.

He's lying to you because he's a bitter faggot for no reason, it has OG Dragon Ball. It even has obscure shit like Young Kami.

What?

>Actual, unironic graphicsfags ITT
Holy shit kill yourselves, cancer

Attached: Hatchi.png (591x273, 195K)

its the poor arguments you see retards making
yes there are retards complaining about why this game isn't f2p mobile garbage

Doesn't this shit have the pirate robot?
But still no lunch.

This

DBFZ is zoomie trash, play a good fighting game like UNIST instead, zoomers

Attached: 20190405024416_1.jpg (1920x1080, 543K)

>everbody complaining about the plastic XV2 models and saying how good Budokai looked
>get a game with original gameplay,350 characters and ton of content with Budokai models
>WTF IS THIS SHIT

gee its like the fanbase is composed of 12yo kids that only sprout whatever bullshit their favorite youtuber says
notice how every single db game now is bashed because it isn't fighterZ

Budokai 3 always looked pretty bad up close, Budokai Tenkaichi 3 always looked better and i don't get why they didn't go with that one

Attached: 1528514604372.gif (500x375, 756K)

>i don't get why they didn't go with that one
Because it was made by a different company.

its made by dimps not spike
dimps used their budokai 3 engine thats why it has these models

FighterZ retards have tainted Dragon Ball

Heroes is made by Dimps, the Xenoverse/Budokai guys. Spike's busy doing Jump Force DLC.

>Spike's busy doing Jump Force DLC.
Oh man that's sad

Can you switch your character race after picking or is it a case of do a full restart?

Man, have any of y'all actually done research on Heroes or do ya just play the fighting games? There's a plethora of DB games outside of arena and traditional fighters. Plus, you've had almost a decade to look up what Heroes was and yet did nothing up until now?

Are y'all even real dragon ball fans or do you start with Z?

>Are y'all even real dragon ball fans or do you start with Z?
Oh shit we got a badass over here

I mean, if you squint, Jump Force kinda is Tenkaichi 4.

Attached: Jump Force Big-Green.jpg (3300x1856, 3.53M)

these kinds of retards have always been there
remember the B3 and BT3 retards
>budokai 3 is the best db game ever
>budokai tenkaichi 3 is the best db game ever
>fighterZ is the best db game ever

This. Im sure you fuckers have seen the hero's anime. You should have SOME idea what the fuck this is

Super DBZ is better than all 3 of 'em to be honest.

Attached: Super DBZ.webm (468x362, 2.78M)

Is it actually any good, though?

its the most technical db game
the reason why you didn't see this kind of fanboyism back in the day is because social media wasn't a thing
social media creates a mob mentality which is very unhealthy

Yes, it's actually a pretty fun card battler. Has more gameplay than any other digital card game out there at the moment. *coughhearthstonecough*

Attached: Time Patrol Sandwich.webm (712x400, 2.44M)

This actually looks like a fight out of the anime. That's pretty fucking sweet!

I'll always regret having never played this as a kid because it wasn't more anime like Tenkaichi is. They made a really great traditional fighting game with SDBZ.

you can with the dragonballs, but you get set back to step one with no transformations unlocked for your new avatar

This looks incredible but the animations are a little stiff, that's my only complaint.

Fuck, I forgot about that.

Any chance Bamco would let Arika do a sequel? They could use FEXL as a backbone for it.

Heroes is somehow even worse than Super, so you can't exactly hold it against people for ignoring it.

Picking up mine today after work.
>TFW bought it at Best buy before my GCU ran out.
Only paid like $46 + a coupon I had, so it came down to like 40. I'll sell the TCG cards to get some money back.

Attached: IMG_20190322_161702.jpg (1078x1405, 307K)

You faggots are years too late to criticize Heroes.
Its like youre underage.

Attached: 1403908157766.jpg (360x345, 32K)

Is Dark Dragon Ball Full power Super Saiyan 4 Time breaker Broly in?

What kind of custom cards are you gonna make?

Attached: Custom Cards SDBHWM.png (1792x285, 1.36M)

>sacrificed DBFZ
Heroes has been around forever though, hasn't it?

Peppy Gals. And maybe one that has all the Gokus.

Yes he is. If you want to unlock him, he's in the SDBH 7 catagory in the shop.

Attached: Broly Dark FPBLSS4DDBTB.png (984x603, 688K)

Yeah, its 8 years old. OP is an idiot.

>Every time

Attached: 1537617142040.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Either show me all the dragon ball games you should own since you're a real dragon ball fan or shut the fuck up, poser.

so is this game going to be getting updates? what's the go i don't quite understand how hero's get's more content

very likely
also huge amounts of dlc
steamdb.info/app/798510/dlc/

id still rather play yugioh if the additional gameplay is just wiggling your mouse around

Yeah, this thread is full of fucking casuals

Heroes is gonna celebrate it's 9th anniversary later this year. It celebrated it's 8th a few months ago.

Attached: SDBH 8th Anniversary.jpg (758x854, 557K)

The fuck is a Goku BR

Attached: 1544056176044.jpg (960x744, 64K)

Steam has 26 placeholders ready for future DLC, so it seems like World Mission is gonna last a good while.

twitch.tv/moshf/clip/ChillyGlutenFreePepperoniGingerPower

Goku from the Broly movie, who has a completely different model from regular Goku to reflect Shintani's style. All the BR characters are done in Shintani's style. They aren't in World Mission though, so you might have to wait for them via DLC.

Attached: Beat and the BR.png (1756x754, 1.55M)

That's pretty nice

Attached: 1547510499021.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

HUEHUEHUE

Fuck i want to play this but with all the DLC it's not worth the 75 dollarydoos

>removing gohan's dad

What the hell were they thinking?

Attached: DBZ Soul vs Soulless.jpg (599x461, 105K)

Yeah, the BR versions also seem to have more detail on the model than the regular versions too. At the very least, they look rounder and less blocky.

Attached: BR con Beat.png (1007x490, 898K)

>4

i'm so tired of the oil

Past Heroes ports on the 3DS had the DLC be free updates, so hopefully it stays that way.

I was thinking if making my own "open world" dragon Ball game that's like DBO but it's not an mmo. It's like GTA but you fly around fighting people and stuff. You can do some quests to level up and get stronger. Higher level you are, more shit you can do, like teleportation skills. Everyone can fly bare minimum, though. You can create a character or use a character from the series there'll be a roster of course. I'm thinking like 32 players max in a lobby. Lobbies will have big maps.

sounds like that new db action rpg they're making

Or maybe it would be easier to remove the roster entirely and just have characters creation. Theres limits to what you can do with sprites but a Sprite game would run far more smoothly and be easier to work on than 3d models and environments.

If you got the time, money and assets, go for it. Just make sure Toei or Bamco don't strike you down with CnD's.

Pretty sure that's a single-player experience.

Where can you get Super Saiyan 4 Bardock?

In the shop, under the SDBH 7 and UM1 banners IIRC. Character unlocks are kinda random though, so try your best.

>Dark Dragon Ball Full power Super Saiyan 4 Time breaker Broly
I know Heroes is ridiculous but I can't fucking believe that this is real

tyvm

You guys know it's an arcade port right?

It's a 9 year old arcade card game. Even the motions where you place a card down on the machine and move them around to perform super moves is still in.

It's great

Attached: Kale vs Broly Dark.png (1105x349, 482K)

Is it true that this turd costs 60$ ?!

Bingo. American Dragon Ball fans are some of the worst. Everyone was criticizing Dragon Ball games for telling the same story and not doing more what-if scenarios. Finally they get a game with a decade of what-if material and suddenly it's shit. They're DBZ (keyword) fans, acting like they're above Heroes is hilarious.

Attached: 1525358006589.jpg (902x418, 56K)

>It's a shitposter starts literally sobbing and screaming that people are enjoying a video game, and demands they stop episode
Aren't you fags tired of reruns?

Attached: 1554214849804.jpg (561x466, 48K)

This

Attached: i fucking hate DBZ fans.png (482x335, 240K)

This ends with her going berserk and them fucking, right?

Is Broly (Broly) in?

No, it ends with them fighting

Damn.

Never mind the OC's, all the movie villains and minor villains from GT and so on are playable along with the GoD's and more. It's not Tenkaichi 3, but there's plenty to work with.

Attached: 1500227218906.jpg (1980x1721, 744K)

Not yet, but since it seems the game will get 26 updates, he's definitely a lock-in for DLC.

Attached: SDBH M20.jpg (758x542, 157K)

Of course

Attached: SDBH Kale n Cauli.png (849x475, 823K)

dB fans ARE above Heroes because heroes is garbage fan fiction

Since DLC is likely for World Mission, here's some potential newcomers they could add.

Attached: SDBH Trunks Ozotto Hatchiyack Cumber.jpg (2048x1152, 388K)

Please, you would have shit your pants if Dragon Ball AF and SSJ5 became a reality. Stop pretending you have taste, you're defending Dragon Ball, a series that really isn't well-written (Not that it's not entertaining or fun, but it isn't well-written).

>muh graphics
>muh anime
>muh true fans
Barely any of you fags are even talking about the gameplay. Can someone who isn't a homosexual tell me if they think this shit is worth 60 bucks?

Don't you mean Dark Dragonball Full Power Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broken Mask Time Breaker Broly?

It won't be long before we get Dark Dragonball Full Power Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broken Mask Time Breaker Destruction King Broly - Supervillain mode

I've played Heroes before, so I honestly think it's fun. If it ain't you genre, then don't get it. No reason to complain about something you don't even like. There's an open world ARPG coming later this year if you wanna wait a little longer.

Attached: DBGPZ.jpg (1348x2006, 495K)

Why no Super Saiyan God Future Gohan?

Attached: 1554263424696.png (497x480, 218K)

Can't become a god if you're dead.

Give the Japs a year or two. After we get SSJG Broly and Trunks, we should get Gohan and/or Future Gohan

>SSJG Broly
>J
Also Broly already has a god form.

ai dios mio Pedro is fucking pissed

He does, but not a Super Saiyan God form

Literally anything is better than Dragon Ball Legends, so I might try this.

Well I like card games so I'm interested. How good is the single-player content?

>those budoaki models are still living
Wild

Looks based. What system is it on?

Attached: grande_goku_is_here.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

PC and Switch if I remember right.

It's like 90% of the game.
Multiplayer is jusy t PVP with the normal cards. In certain SP modes you can use custom cards.
PC and Switch. The PC version can run on pretty much everything.

How's the Switch port? My PC is a toaster and it doesn't look like I'll be able to play on PC.

There's a story mode and an arcade mode. You can also create custom cards and missions, and play other people's custom missions too. There's also online PvP if you wanna multiplayer.

Attached: Legendary Pan.webm (960x540, 2.58M)

Haven't played it yet but it's not like it's a particularly demanding game. I mean the post above you does say it can run on pretty much any PC.

Why did Pan turn to Kale? Why is Cell X's Giant foot thereM

You have been visited by the Heroes of Daily Dosages.

Today your Gacha pulls will be nothing but the rarest Gokus, but only if you reply to this post with "Thank the devs!"

Attached: a_familiar_purple_and_green_image.png (1200x675, 1.16M)

The characters in your webm (Grande Goku, Oren Vegeta, Punished Zamasu) and in pic related (Oren, Kamin, SS2 Kafla, Skirtless Hit) aren't in World Mission, though they'll very likely be DLC.

Attached: SDBH Oren Kamin Hit Kafla.png (1366x768, 2.21M)

user.... It's a slightly upscaled arcade game from 2010. It literally looks like a ps2 game. Go watch some YouTube footage. The switch runs as well as the pc version will

>Graphics fags want their game to look like jump force

>Why did Pan turn to Kale?
Because it's a custom Pan with a Legendary Kale transformation.

>Why is Cell X's Giant foot there?
Because he's a big-ass giant.

Attached: SDBH Kuriza-Cell Jr vs Goku.png (952x532, 1.31M)

I'm a retard that never pirated a game before on PC.

If I get the cracked version that is out there, can I get the DLC when it comes out? Also, I plan to get the game later on a sale, will be able to transfer my save data?

Attached: Bardock punch.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Seriously, the PC version can run on toasters (and has borderless fullscreen as default for some reason). Just pirate it and see if you can run it.

>custom cards and custom missions
Goku Room here I come.

The minimum settings said it needs 4 gigs and DX11 on the Steam page, I usually just assume I can't run a game if it says it needs DX11 because my toaster can't handle it. Yes, I am aware of how shitty that makes my computer.

>and has borderless fullscreen as default for some reason
Every game should have that

Attached: Goku feat. Vegeta n Gohan.jpg (750x400, 50K)

>Full team of Goku enemies
>Can only be challenged by Turles, Goku Black, Bardock, and Ginyu (Goku's Body) units

Attached: 1554265654488.png (285x356, 25K)

So could some take the models and ram them into a PS2 budoaki rom?

DLC

You can surely pirate the DLCs but I have no idea about the save data.

One of the trailers even showed a custom All-Goku mission. With how many fucking Goku's are in the game, you can probably make a ton of Goku Rooms.

Attached: SDBH Team Goku.png (1274x714, 1.55M)

People are already hoping this will breathe new life in Tenkaichi 3 modding

>try to just play the game
>50,000 qtes and mini games and shit every 5 seconds
>Move cards together for fusions
>Transformations
>Support links
>Unit team ups
>Wiggle the sticks up/down
>Draw a G
>Draw Z
>Wiggle the sticks left/right
>Bop it

It's just a hassle.

You can try, but I'm not sure how that's gonna work.

Nah they'd have to go pretty deep just to include this one transformation that appeared in one episode for one minute

Attached: USSJGoku.png (628x1947, 2.09M)

But these are Budokai 3 models, not Tenkaichi 3. Do they not know the difference between a Dimps game and a Spike game?

>Broly Dark's super is him crushing a gigantic energy ball and chucking it like he did with Paragus's pod in the original
It's all so surreal.

I see, thanks.

Other question, are the 3dm guys reliable?

I mean, Dokkan might be your cup of tea.

Was gonna orignally buy on Switch but after pirating it to try on PC I think I'm just gonna buy it there and then double dip when it inevitably drops in price.

this probably gets way more money, just like dokkan battle and dragon ball legends.

>Kaioken Goku writhing in pain from using Kaioken constantly
>Blue Goku, Red Goku and White Goku fighting
>SS3 Goku barely standing because of the strain on his stamina being constantly transformed is
>SS1 Goku is casually training
>Kid Goku wondering there's old guys with his hair style not knowing it's him from the future
>GT Goku trying to get out find Gohan, Trunks, Goten and Pan to do an energy circle so he can fight too
Today in the Goku room

He doesn't have the form, but he does have the outfit. Vegeta and Trunks do have the buff forms though, as well as Roshi, Frieza and Cell.

Attached: Super Vegeta.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

This one pisses me off honestly, it's like the desktop bar refuses to stay behind the game screen

So does this play like that minigame from Xenoverse? Is Heroes where they took that minigame from?

>PERISHED AT THE HANDS OF MY OWN SON, NOT THAT!! OOHH WHY HAS DESTINY CONSPIRED AGAINST ME SO TRAGICALLY?

Attached: Broly Spears into Shakespear.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

I pirated their one user, works fine but I don't like the launcher they use

Pretty much this one is just way more fleshed out.

The Hero Colosseum is based on Heroes, but much watered down. The gameplay of actual Heroes gives you more space to move your characters around, and some characters can do things other than just attack, like transform, fuse, buff up the team, passively weaken the enemy and so on.

Attached: SDBH Round 2.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

Yes and yes. If you liked/disliked that mini-game it'll be the same for this.

Look up kabeDBZ on YT. Still continues to upload SDBZ matches to this day and recent had a very good event vs players from Macao.
Probably never. XV already does the equip system on a grander scale and DBFZ is the main DB fighter now. Maybe if they ever wanted to use manga Super content for a game.

user, that's more or less what this game is about. You're likely to see that form too, just for kicks.

Attached: DBHM4.png (390x214, 131K)

Is this a online game too? or mainly singleplayer? I'm interested in pirating

There's PvP but like 90% of the game is Single Player

There is online, mainly normal, ranked, friends and special. There's also local if you got the Switch version.

You know what fucking SUCKS?

Theres no quick on the fly way of checking your cards abilities and shit in a battle. I have to memorize every fucking cards power and how/what rounds they activate? The only way to check is to pause, check deck which takes 10 seconds to load and go through the deck options to look at the cards. I could just select a card mid battle and "view details"?

So, like, is the game itself any good? I know they're kino overload but I don't think I've EVER heard how any of these arcade card games work.

Nozawa is objectively a bad voice for adult Goku.

Its BAMCO what did you expect, its their fucking fetish! yearly games.

but amerifats didnt play it cause not muh bootykai tenkiashit!! muh DBZ simuhlator

dumb ufo cat

It's pretty good if you like card games and tactical RPG's, but it's pretty different from most genres. It's even unique among the other arcade card games in terms of gameplay.

Attached: SDBHWM Fast Bois.jpg (1274x712, 120K)

Objective my ass, no one gets Goku's personality to a T like she does.

Is this actually good as a card game? I don’t mind paying $60 for non-micro transaction infected card game if the base game is fun.

NOPE, not in a million years, cause BAMCO is even more shitstain than back in 2005/06, they are all about yearly cash in games based on cash cow of the decade.

I think it is but it depends on your taste. You build teams of seven cards that have different passives and unique abilities, typically trying to have them complement each other. Each card has stamina you can expend by having them battle on the field or replenish by putting them in the reserve zone.

Spending stamina increases your power level, the higher of which between teams determines who attacks first, and if a card with no stamina at all gets hit by an attack it's stunned and takes double damage. You play reaction time minivans to determine if your attacks land or get blocked, and move cards around in gimmicky patterns to unleash super attacks or transform.

Each player has a health pool, rather than individual cards, and any card being hit depletes that pool. The first to lose all their health loses the match.

But XV still doesn't have a third game despite being nearly 2 years old by now.

Not really. It's the lightest card game I've ever seen mechanically.

Shit like this is the reason why Japan gets all the good Dragon Ball stuff while here we get the same shit over and over.
Western (mostly American) fans only want fighting game after fighting game after fighting game. People were legitimately mad this wasn't announced to be Xenoverse 3.
Meanwhile Dragon Ball Heroes has already grossed ¥50 billion by 2017 in Japan.

Attached: 1549596106472.png (121x126, 42K)

>5 exclusive cards packed in
>it's actually 2 cards with 1 of them having 4 copies
why tho

Because the dragon ball card game is shit and we don't have the actual Dragon Ball Heroes arcade machines in the west so they had to give us some kind of replacement.

Torrent?

It's pretty damn different from your Hearthstones and Arenas, but it's fun nonetheless.

sent ;^).

>big-ass ape broly is barely in frame
I love it.

Attached: vegetadoor.gif (400x296, 443K)

I'm in America and I've wanted this game for over 5 years.

And your fellow retarded Americans are the reason it took you that many years to get it.

>Release of Heroes in the West
>Dokkan still doesn't have the Heroes cards on Global

Attached: vegeta base.gif (720x480, 3.35M)

There's a ton of playable giants in the game.

Attached: SDBHWM Apes.png (1577x420, 1.34M)

i thought Dokkan was already made of reused Heroes card artwork

Xenoverse 2 was really just an expansion pack of the first one, like literally.

Dude isn't this fucking budokai 3

It's on an enhanced Budokai engine, but the gameplay ain't a fighter. It's a card-battle RPG.

Attached: SDBHWha.png (702x244, 350K)

how the fuck is this STILL the only game that lets you play as 21s WMAT Chi-Chi? Even BT3 only had loli Chi-Chi.

needed a 2nd female character
a chunli clone needed
made by people who actually gave a shit about faitans.

>card-battle RPG DBZ Game
>game cost $60

why would anyone buy a 60 dollars Card Battle RPG DBZ game? this is just a scam its all p2w why are you guys continuing to give these companies money to pump out half ass games? fucking retards

Attached: mzhsmi1utps11.jpg (599x553, 44K)

Retard.

They actually added Adult Chi-Chi in Legends recently.

Because it's not P2W, there's no microtransactions in the game. All you do is unlock the cards and make a deck suited to you. This ain't Dokkan or Legends, those are actual P2W games.

>t. never seen DBH

You can play dokkan f2p, it just takes a lot of patience or really good luck.

Nothing makes me more annoyed than fucking high ground retards that then let slip that they don't actually know anything about the games they're shittalking. There is no pw2 in this game you stupid fuck, there aren't even microtransactions

Is there no baby Raditz?

I guess, if you wanna torture yourself like that.

Kid Raditz was added to the arcade game a while back. He could be DLC for World Mission eventually.

Attached: SDBH Parent-Child Cards.jpg (758x1361, 522K)

>being a lucklet

I was just being facetious, I didn't actually expect them to add him. Very cool. I guess with Trunks, Goten and Gohan you can have one heck of a meme team.

>tfw got all 4th year anni LRs in 1100 stones
Luckiest I've ever been at Dokkan I even got a dupe for Vegeta. Yet somehow I still don't have SSBE and Turles

you do realize people can be capable of enjoying DB AND Z right?

>tfw gamestop near me didn't have this game in stock
fucking useless. this is why i should always stick with ordering online

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 28K)

big green dub is fucking kino

can someone describe the gameplay of this? what do you actually do to play the game?

this game looks like dogshit what is the appeal

>Remember late 90s
>DBZ card game fairly popular
>GBA gets a dbz tcg vidya
>Almost as good as the gba pokemon tcg vidya
>Zoomers now dislike collectible cards games
What the fuck happened, Yea Forums used to love ganes like yugioh and such. Now they're "gacha tier" garbage?

Where do you think we are?

that pic is made by a retarded Yea Forums fag who was mad, ignore it.

You could say that for most mobages

i feel like it would be better as a phone game.

Now that is cracked and all, asset rip fucking when

>Not preordering
This was your fault

what banner do i summon on for SS4 Gohan

You can say that of ALL collectible card games.

Yet Yugioh has released how many vidya? Same with MtG

It's a fun game, you fucking graphics whore. I'll give you a GeForce gtx 670 to cum in your pussy, you cheap slut.

Attached: Loser.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I personally love card games, but i'm just stating one of the main reason all these people hate it.

It's a hyper niche game, unless you preordered chances were they weren't getting a single copy. The store I preordered at knew who I was when I just said I preorder something.

It's an Arcade game.

So you're not a real fan. You can fuck off now.

Oh, you can make some really weird teams in the game.

Attached: SDBHWeird.png (703x313, 473K)

>Game comes with Day 1 free language packs for Spanish and Portugese
Well at least Bandai knows who the primary DB fans are these days

so, how long is this game?

Not being *another DB fighting game*

its a fucking card game
get over it

The same appeal as this one

Attached: Dragon-ball-z-collectible-card-game-gba-275.jpg (500x500, 110K)

Even came WITH a TCG card set like this one

>tfw you bought this instead of legacy of goku 1 just because you loved trunks that much as a kid
Legacy 1 is also bad but fuck this game was so much worse

I don't like disjointed teams, I like teams that make sense in my head.

>It's a fun game, you fucking graphics whore.
if a game isnt graphically appealing i lose interest.

i guess it could be interesting cause its a different approach to a dbz game

im not upset i just dont see the appeal in card games i only tried hearthstone a few years ago and i didnt like it

You fucking wot? The TCG vidya was great. I mean, it wasnt the pokemon one, but was still lots of fun

Pick a deck of 7 cards out of 1100.

Place the characters on a playfield with 4 lanes (3 strengths of attack, 1 rest lane)
The higher the attack lane the more powerful your total attack for that turn but the more stamina your character will use.

Cards all have different abilities with different ways of activating them. (For example attack in round 2 with Goku and he'll go SS2 with +1500 power.)

When attacking you do a QTE meter to see if you deal full damage and super moves.

Throw in dozens of special moves, team combos, team attacks, transformations, fusions, super moves etc etc to power up characters

reminder that db games started as card based video games
you are not a true fan if you don't know that

Attached: Dragon_Ball_Daimaou_Fukkatsu_FC_box.jpg (640x447, 200K)

$60 wouldnt even get you a decent deck of cards and a dozen plays of the game at an actual arcade.

Not sure, but I wanna say the story mode could be around 5-7 hours probably. Same could be said for the arcade mode, so in total, 10-14 hours of single player probably.

It was probably more than my 12 year old brain could handle at the time.
Maybe ill emulate it someday and try again

>im not upset i just dont see the appeal in card games i only tried hearthstone a few years ago and i didnt like it
Except this isn't a regular TGC. It's Data Cardass.

Does this have the DORAGON BOORU HEROES song?
This is important

How hard is to make a SS4 team?

Attached: DX1NvLnVMAAuBqN.jpg (1062x525, 237K)

DBZ was slightly more complicated compared to other tcgs of the time, even MtG

It has the Supa Doragobaruu Heroes but i don't know if it has the older ones

Very long. I spent almost 80-85 hours in Ultimate Mission X and still didn't have near all the cards in the game.
The Arcade mode is very long and hard.

There's a shit ton of characters to choose from, so it shouldn't be too hard to make themed decks.

Actually, the first DB game was a shmup on a cassette-tape console.

Attached: SDBH Arts.png (1273x716, 2.21M)

I had a bunch of the cards because a few friends collected them and some shops near me sold them for cheap but i never learned to play

>very long and hard.

Attached: 1388983658723.jpg (625x531, 63K)

As hard as it is to unlock random characters in each card set. Still gotta check if the cards have good synergy with each other though.

>Launch version comes with cards useable in the TCG
Neat. I miss this from modern Yugioh games

Attached: 20190405_140236.jpg (4032x1960, 3.49M)

T. Hasn't played the newest patch

>tfw Trunks and Cooler have good synergy often
Bros for life What-if arc of Cooler Trunks and Future Gohan as the new Z Fighters when

Attached: 1553886071345.jpg (480x447, 39K)

>Actually, the first DB game was a shmup on a cassette-tape console.
true but the card games on the famicom is what made the games popular
considering how many sequels it got

They'll reappear eventually on another banner.

The physical Japanese version comes with Heroes cards for the arcade, so it's a trade-off.

>brown human OC that turns into a majin
Literally Pedro's game.

Attached: Kabra_Human.jpg (565x1200, 79K)

Are the Heroes cards even useable if there are no arcade machines?

Hell yeah, I loved Legend of the Super Saiyan on SNES.

Tru tru, some of the original mooks from those old RPG's even became playable in Xenoverse.

I hope so, the fact that the game only goes up to UM2 was a huge let down. No movie hype either.

>sacrificed dbfz
Are you retarded

No, that's why the western version comes with the tcg cards instead

Movie hype characters will come eventually, just gotta wait.

>Literally looks like 1 person coded the game using a tutorial and using jpegs from online

If you mean the gba one, then probably wasnt more than half a dozen people. Those were simpler times

Nice counter top user

>Uses only 1 music track on loop
>Graphics are so pixelated you can bearly read the text
>Text is all in courier font
>no animations

game was fucking garbage

Thanks. It cost a fortune

A real Dragon Ball fan just rolls with the flow at this point because everything is stupid now.

Dragonballspics don't deserve anything good.

You mean big muscle forms? These are obtainable through equips and custom cards

I've been playing it for a bit and it's fine. I don't care about graphics, 27 Gokus, or whatever the fuck. I just wanted a fun Dragonball game to play that wasn't a fighting game.

The only issues I have is the motion controls are unnecessary, and the attacks should be skippable (unless I didn't see that option).
I don't want to wiggle the joystick in awkward ways for transformations/attacks, and I also don't need to watch a super attack for the 15th time. It just turns what should be a 3 minute battle, into a 10 minute battle. Give me an option to turn off motions, and skip attacks and this game would be golden.

Best part is the actual TCG is actually really fun. Super cheap to get into. You can build a viable deck for like 50 - 80

user the motions are the gameplay
Just be lucky this isn't an early wii game

>Attack should be skippable

Attached: 063.gif (300x160, 2M)

It apparently has.

I tried to make a custom mission yesterday in a pirated copy (look it up if you can: Corsaire Mission), and checked the music list, apparently the theme songs of all previous seasons are in there, at least the names.
Unfortunately since it was early game shit, none of them were unlocked, so i couldnt see if they had vocals or not.

Agreed.

I played for a few hours and almost every match I have to spend 5 minutes activating fucking fusions and transformations and wiggle and wiggle and scratch and sniff and flip and swip my entire deck in a attack turn only for the first fucking character to KO and end the match making doing all that for every character pointless and a waste of time. Repeat every battle.

Unless you want that UI Goku exodia card.

This is my first DB Heroes game so I knew nothing about it until now. Personally building decks, stopping the gauge meter, and positioning units is fun enough for me. But I'll deal with the controls since I'm having fun gathering characters and trying them out.

The 2 new secret rares are sitting at around 300 bucks as well.

The standard attacks allow you to skip to the damage taken part, theres a big red button there.

For the TAAs or CAAs, they are annoying yeah, but also necessary, for the boosts in combat, boosts the enemy will use and take advantage of like nobodys business, at least in story, with enough high tier items equipped to your cards, you might just be able to skip those events without loosing that much steam.

>Using Budokai 3 engine
>Make it a shitty card game instead of a Budokai-styled game

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-070953_Gallery.jpg (468x500, 203K)

10 years too late on the yelling about that.

Pretty easy actually, I already have 3 of those

imagine being so uptight about the next big game that a what-if-fest for kids is what you get mad about it.

DBZ autists will do anything for the games and company, user. Their love for dragonball is unsettling, especially for third worlders.

Attached: 1518072163398.jpg (500x354, 48K)

People will be able to rip the 350 new character models and mod them into Tenkaichi or Budokai

We get it, you're years late to the Heroes party.

Look at that another "want fighting game n200" beggar. You're 9 years too late.

This, I can't wait to use them in bt3.

>DBHeroes: 2010
>Your comment: 2019

>user (Forma del seething)

Hahaha, gacha! I can roll gacha again. Aww yea!

10 roll gacha. Roll gacha, gotta roll more gacha! The tickets are gone! They're all gone!

Attached: D3ai876UUAAPc0m.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Oh please. The America obsession is so fucking played out. The entire Z fan base is shitty.

The whole premise confuses me.

So like, they're in the dragon ball world, but not really, but characters from the game are entering their Not Dragon Ball world, from a game that's popular because dragon ball. And characters from Not Dragon Ball world can fly and use ki energy, also Time Patrol

Sounds like those shitty byond games from the early 2000s. Sign me up

Holy fuck, whos the baby Vegeta looking dude?

A donut steel artifical Tuffle, same as Baby was, hijacking Vegeta's body.

Yet won't fucking make a latam dub for FZ or XV. Probably not even for Project Z.

Oren

>No false super Saiyan from the Slug movie

Z and Super shitters will eat anything up.

if you're gonna make him a new tuffle, why have him steal Vegeta again? How about Tuffle Goku, or Tuffle Trunks?

He's in Dokkan and has been for a long time. It's not that niche.

was Hatchiyack in anything other than the short from RB2?

>UI Goku attacks King Cold
>Counter Rush activates
>The smug purple dandy fucking pulls a UI dodge on UI, then punches him in the stomach forty fucking times

Attached: Jobku.png (1673x945, 1.58M)

Someone help, what's some great card combinations? Great cards to use as well

Attached: Time Travel.png (697x400, 360K)

Shit, Bardock actually looks pretty damn cool in that art with the bandana.

its an isekai within another isekai

No, fuck that. You pulled the "true fan" faggot shit and you weren't even a true fan by your own criteria fakelet.

But those characters are lame as fuck! GG should've got in BBTAG instead of UNIST

I always loved the tuffles. They are the only villains with a legit reason to be how they are.

Attached: latest-2.png (536x604, 397K)

>the TCG is shit

HEATHEN! It's one of the better physical tcgs on the western market right now. BUT I QUIT IN A SHIT FORMAT, fuck off the games meta is super open right now. Since the Destroyer Kings set released all colors are viable and Vanilla Kid Goku is really fun to play.

but enough about dragon ball super

It's a hero card and 4 power up cards to use in a deck. I WISH the old Yugioh games would have done that. Instead you only got one copy each of their promo cards (in a game where you could have up to 4 copies)

early DBZ art style was so much fucking better

Attached: DBS_DCD1UR_5338.png (640x640, 126K)

dokkan needs to add SS4 Gohan, Bardock and Broly already. What the fuck are they waiting for?

wait this game is 60 dollars?
why does it look like a shitty phone gacha?

just pirate it, if you really wanna play it

>xenoverse 3
People actually like that shit series?

i hate xenoverse so much. please, burst limit, raging blast, BT, anything, come back already.

I always wondered how it would end up if Vegeta got it first. It would be nicer if Vegeta got to end Frieza

To be fair. Another generic competitive fighting game deserves to be sacrificed.

are you implying that americans have more power over european sòyboy faggots? True.

>Japs are shit eating peasants so we should be too!

This game is fucking garbage

Game is fucking fun dude.
Just because its not another fighting game doesn't make it untrue.

Its fucking hard to land the Charge impacts for these niggas the bar moves so fucking fast.

Any casual DB fan that hates FighterZ is because they're shit at it and have too low iq to even be able to enjoy it.
As for actual FG fans, their complaints actually hold weight, but it's still a good game, you're an autistic virgin if you think otherwise.

this, xenoverse spics and euro fags are the worst.

Dont waste your time man. Nu DB fans and zoomers cant pay attention long enough to enjoy anything that doesnt give instant gratification

It's a ported arcade game.

I'm not even that same user Enríque

I you want one SS4 per character then I guess it's pretty hard because each team has seven cards and only seven characters have SS4
>Goku GT/Goku Xeno
>Vegeta GT/Vegeta Xeno
>Gohan GT
>Bardock
>Broly
>Gogeta GT/Gogeta Xeno
>Vegetto Xeno

No SSJ4 Gotenks yet? These people are slacking off

DBZ fags are so autistic that they needed 2 generals because FighterZfags feel like they're intellectually superior for playing diet MvC

Attached: Death_by_Arale.jpg (400x240, 92K)

no ssb gohan/gotenks or kuhan either

The almighty god forms aren't for losers

god forms are jobber trash though

Attached: job.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Just give me BT4 REEEEEEEEE

>more wins than SS4
huh

obsessed

>no argument
Okay?

That wasn't even me, your argument was stupid in the first place insecuresupershitter

Its called a switch
Try to keep up

GOHAN FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Attached: Jobhan.png (1672x936, 1.96M)

I say good riddance to dbfz. The neutral in that game is the most retarded shit. People just bounce around the screen spamming assists till one person jumps too close and then it turns into a super dash fest. Yes I'm speaking from experience and yes I'm quitting the game after enduring a 5 game match with one.

The motion gimmicks are why I'm going to wait until it's on sale. How can you zone out and relax while playing if you have to do all this shit every few seconds?

>still no argument whatsoever
Why so mad user?

Negro you're the one who is obviously upset that blue = shit and jobalob af

>Sacrificed DBFZ for this
>Heroes is 8 years old
How's it feel to be more worthless than a Spic OP?

Attached: card_1016050sp_cutin_1.png (1024x512, 87K)

>tcg stuff
I don't really care, I'm more interested in the ARPG. Legacy of Goku+ was ok
Whatif shit always seemed entertaining though.

Look at this chad

Attached: HJ6_14.png (640x640, 196K)

I'm not the one sperging because X forms aren't as bad as Y form, user. You can still like SS4, even if it's the jobbest form (SS3 aside)

Attached: Ivan cup.png (138x180, 4K)

It's Dragon Ball, so it's not hyper niche.

>Zoomers now dislike collectible cards games
Why do you act like you know what younger people like? Hearthstone is super popular, and so are Pokemon and Yugioh.

Heroes sure as shit is. Shit I bet most people hadn't even heard of it until the announcement in december

It's over 100 hours long, you retard.

Throw Goten a bone, please.

yes and probably not

What the fuck does Sekiro have to do with this??

>Heartstone
Primary userbase are those whi enjoyed the WoW tcg
>Yugioh
Primary userbase are those who played in the early 2000s and the vidya versions
>Pokemon
Literal autists and manchildren

ssb = out of shape ex-fighter krillin
youtu.be/k97WxRtd_cE

What does a rap video have to do with anything?

>Primary userbase are those whi enjoyed the WoW tcg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you changed up real quick niga

They fucking ruined GT with this AF-tier fanfiction
I rather they kept it at a reasonable with GT Gotenks and SS4 Gohan but goddamn we really didnt need more Bardock and Broly masturbation done in unappealing way

Xeno Goku is fucking retarded and a bigger jobber that GT Goku

>Primary userbase are those whi enjoyed the WoW tcg
Wrong, it's kids.
>Primary userbase are those who played in the early 2000s and the vidya versions
Wrong, it's kids.
>Literal autists and manchildren
Wrong, it's kids.

You boomers are completely and utterly out of touch with reality. WoW tcg? Fuck off.

DBZ is trash. DBS is mega super trash

Imagine if Heroes made it canon.

Attached: 1540695921828.png (480x260, 178K)

>being this much of a newfag
>actually thinking that the RB2 short is the original
Nigger.
Hatchiyack is the final boss of the NES game, Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiya-jin Zetsumetsu Keikaku (Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans).
They later made an OVA/movie in the 90s based on the game since the game was notable for having a completely original story instead being a retelling and was first to do so hence why they later made a movie based on the game.
The RB2 version is a drastically shortened and butchered remake of that original 90s movie adaptation of the NES game.
youtube.com/watch?v=bVTsiRlCiN0

Someone put the movie up on YT but they horribly filtered the shit out of it and cropped it to widescreen:
youtube.com/watch?v=bCVfgWTkpd0

You can almost certainly find uncropped original version on Nyaa, BakaBT or AnimeByes.

i don't think they'll ever do an angel war, it would be cool though

GT ruined itself, Toei can't be trusted with ANYTHING.

>They fucking ruined GT with this AF-tier fanfiction

Attached: schway.png (333x498, 129K)

Hatchiyak OVA is pure kino, I wish it was a bit higher quality.
youtube.com/watch?v=uDs8YgH7gTg

Budokai and Budokai Tenkaichi are completely different series made by completely different devs you fucking ape.
This is on Budokai 3 engine, made by the Budokai devs (Dimps).

Budokai Tenkaichi games had completely different engine, models, art style and were also made by a different dev (Spike).

Ah yes, the newest patch that added alternate assists so every team doesn't have anchor SSGoku SSVegeta or Yamcha, and significantly buffed underused characters like Krillin and Majin Buu.

If I can't make Raditz, Yamcha and Mr. Satan super strong, what's the point?

Super Saiyan Blue Farmer with Shotgun or riot

Toei > Nu-Toriyama
Why do you think he's stealing from them now? And keeps relying on his old ideas.

>no Cell X
Shit screenshot.

And before anyone wonders, Cell-X is a real thing and is in the game.
He actually originates from Dragon Ball Online by the way.

Attached: DBS_DCDSDBH2_4243b.png (640x640, 237K)

they really could have done without the bulb

I wish we could give DBO the FFXIV treatment, it had potential and was great in a fanservice sense.

>Cell-X
nobody speaks of that and one of the many garbage things about the first SDBH

I will datamine it right now and tell you in about 10 minutes.

fuck off Toyotaro you GT fanboy
goku black was YOUR idea

naming pretty much the only good thing about super lel

Damn how many androids he is hiding in his ass ?

He spawns an entire race of new bio-androids from that ass, and then the DBO players exterminate them in a dungeon.

GT wishes it was Heroes
the whole reason people made all this fanfiction surrounding GT because GT didnt have that same action juice Z had.

it was all sloppy boring fights and poor attempts to trace back to dragonball.
people wanted Goku to fuck off for a bit and let his crew show off what they could do with new and desirable tricks up on their sleeves.

the Super Shadow Dragon arc in Jijiii's AF doujin was a fun read because of that.
also Absalon has the crappiest execution and animation for a DBZ fan animation, but most of the ideas its going for is pretty interesting.

goku black was the only ok thing from the nu-db era

>sacrificed DBFZ
What the fuck are you blabbering about, faggot?

cell got a fat ass

>people wanted Goku to fuck off for a bit and let his crew show off what they could do with new and desirable tricks up on their sleeves.
if only they would notice this

*surrounding AF

Just came on when I was playing tournament mode user, had the vocals and everything. It's still an earworm to this day

>REEE WHY DO PEOPLE WANT FIGHTING GAMES FOR A SHOW ABOUT FIGHTING

>entire fan base hates interesting garlic jr saga because toriyama didn't make it **blocks ur path**
It's such a fucking bullshit lie

>Playing team with giant class cards
Shits fun as hell. Got Golden Oozaru Goku from my first gacha roll

muh canon is one of the bigger cancers plaguing this franchise currently

Neat!

Attached: 1543630083519.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Adult GT Goku is by far the best Goku design.

Attached: DBS_DCDSDBH7_5122.png (640x640, 104K)

It's up there, but EoZ's gi is absolute perfection and hasn't been topped.

Attached: End of Z.jpg (500x375, 44K)

I wish more games had casual clothes Vegeta.

>color clashing headbands
just make his fur another hue of dark red dipshits

It is but it's been like that for a long time though

It literally uses Budokai 3 models for all of the characters
But honestly I think those models are great miles better than the Xenoverse models which are terrible
only zoomers would think they look bad just because the poly count is lower

>currently
It has been ever since I know Dragon Ball is a thing, and it plagues other franchises too. Things like GT, Heroes, the games, etc. are still official material, I understand not liking them for different reasons, but because they might or not be part of the original storyline? Pretty stupid.

I've been playing Budokai my whole life and at least half their faces look weird as fuck, not that Xenoverse is much better.

Attached: DBS_trunks.png (640x640, 144K)

The Rpg ones from the Gba were pretty good, so...

Quick question about this game.

Does it have all of the really weird what if characters that heroes was known for back in the day? Like Kid Buu with Babidi Absorbed or Super 17 with Cell Absorbed.

Is it a micro-transaction shitfest like that one gacha game Dokkan?

Attached: 1533411099786.png (967x802, 765K)

Without a defined canon we'd be talking about stupid shit like who would win between SS3 Cumber vs SS4 Rose Black. Stuff like that still show up, but to not the degree it would if the floodgates were opened. Like says, it is stupid to hate something for not being a part of canon, but the main reason people hate them is because they bring up a bunch of ridiculous things and people go into DB threads wanting to bring up stupid debates like the one I mentioned. You can't talk about Broly without people bringing up non canon Broly and shitting up the threads with power level bs.

Attached: 1524662940149.png (543x543, 319K)

THEM CASUALLY WALKING ON THE GROUND WITHOUT BEING OUT OF RING TRIGGERS MY OCD HARD, WTF IS THIS

>taking power level discussion seriously
You're part of the problem.

>the main reason people hate them is because they bring up a bunch of ridiculous things and people go into DB threads wanting to bring up stupid debates like the one I mentioned.
>What is Super

They only released it on home media on VHS unfortunately.
I wish they'd make a Bluray remaster of it.

What I don't understand about the generals
>Fate Grand Order gacha general
>Fate Grand Order gacha internation general
>One Piece gacha general
>Fire Emblem gacha general
>Dragalia Lost gacha general
>Yugioh gacha general
>Granblue Fantasy gacha general
etc

>"Dragon Ball general" even though it's only for Xenoverse discussion
>no Dokkan Battle general even though it's frequently discussed on Yea Forums

I don't think you have much reading comprehension so I'll reiterate it, DB discussion is ruined by people shitting up threads with pl wank, and no one but them cares about who beats who.
What is Super? What does it introduce that's different from Z, GT, Heroes, or XV?

SS4 Gohan and Bardock look really cool

Yes, it has everything up to Universe Mission 2 (which is Bojack fight on Prison Planet arc)
No it has no microtransactions whatsoever, you pay once and you get the complete package.

Dokkan isnt popular enough for it's own general and /dbg/ are too busy waifu posting

It re-introduces the concept of GoD and multiple universes.
Goku almost never wins in the end besides RoF, ToP and technically the broly movie.

Are all cards/characters viable?

I remember the time I got put off Dokkan was when I got a SKoT character and really wanted to use it, but it was only super rare and fucking sucked.

But watching "Super god rage fusion final kamehameha transmission x10" is the appeal of the game

The concept of GoD, multiverses and SSG.

I can explain FGO and FGO Alter.
FGO has waifuposting and people talking about the story, but since the NA edition of FGO is 2 years behind the Japanese edition, Alter-fags were complaining about spoilers, and clogging up the general with all their questions when the game launched, so they were kicked out.

Don't use Gyro for your shitty seething post you cuck

Not really, cards have different rarities, types etc as you'd expect because in Japan it's a Pay2Win physical card game where you just use the cards on an arcade machine but still need to go for the physical TCG jew to get the cards.
Ergo there are super OP cards and super useless cards.

No, pretty much everything is viable until you reach the end-game but then you'll need to make teams of characters with good abilities to support each other (instead of just picking who you want and who has the highest number).

But if you try hard enough I'm sure you can brute force it.

So since there are no microtransactions and no physical cards, you just unlock characters/cards by playing? And they're all available to unlock some way?

I wouldn't do any PvP stuff, I've been turned off competitive card games for life, I just wanna use my favorite dudes and have fun. Basically all the really weird what if nonsense I mentioned in my first post.

Yea, it does all that. I'm just confused as to why you singled out Super, and before you start I'm not defending it and it has its problems, but it would be stupid to hate it just because it's canon, just like it's stupid to hate another part of DB because it isn't.

Update on the music datamine, just finished and uploading to MEGA.
Sorry for taking so long but something came up and I had to leave for a bit.

All the vocal tracks from the arcade are in the files in full versions.
Meaning:
DBH Original Opening
DBH Galaxy Mission Opening
DBH Evil Dragon Opening
DBH God Mission Opening
SDBH Original Opening
SDBH Universe Mission Opening

Post you teams
>CaC
>Goku UI
>Goku SSB
>Vegeta (Xeno)
>Goku (Xeno)
>Jiren
>Golden Great Ape Goku

>>So since there are no microtransactions and no physical cards, you just unlock characters/cards by playing? And they're all available to unlock some way?
Yes, instead of buying booster/gacha packs IRL, instead there's a gacha machine ingame where you use Gacha Tickets on it where you can roll for different types of gacha much like Japanese players can IRL.
You get tickets by just playing the game, you can't buy them even if you wanted to as there's no microtransactions.

Alright, here's the datamine.

Music:
mega.nz/#!q6AUCCxQ!SjyYN-S6ojAOCxVI82tR9zP73E1NsXhhr94wYRlzPzo

All the Cart Creator assets (meaning all the card artworks, backgrounds, effects and frames):
mega.nz/#!SyYyHY4A!TJfL_gCVDEP8Pg3UlnV_zm-umZ5U6M6qBNkM-GHwuAc

every time you finish a battle you get zeni, stickers and gacha tickets (and other things that aren't important to this post).
Zeni can be spent on various things, gacha tickets are either normal or rare, and stickers are for making custom cards (there are stickers for cards that weren't even included in the game, for people that want to make their own versions of older cards)
Custom cards are annoyingly not allowed in arcade mode so unless you like 1005ing the story or playing custom missions, then you won't be using them all that much in the end-game (but they're fun to make and mess around with). The gacha system lets you pull from various DBH arcs or the promotional cards. if you pull a double then you get scraps that you can merge into new tickets. The rare tickets can let you get 3* and above characters from and set/promotion. So you have a better chance of getting a good card but less choice on where the card comes from.

nice. Good work.

>Western (mostly American) fans only want fighting game after fighting game after fighting game. People were legitimately mad this wasn't announced to be Xenoverse 3.

Xenoverse isn't even consider a fighting game and most fighting game fans were happy about the Dragon Ball JRPG announcement.

Fighting games actually don't do that great here in NA as much as other games.
DBFZ has been a rare exception along with Mortal Kombat series.

Neat

Attached: DBZ soul soulless.png (949x667, 1.46M)

And Marvel v Capcom, Smash, Street Fighter

>No Piccolo
>No Krillin
>Danganya looks like a midget

>And Marvel v Capcom, Smash, Street Fighter
>Smash bros
Did I even need to mention that? Anything Nintendo puts out sale like crazy.

The last Marvel vs Capcom game flopped along with Street Fighter releasing too early without proper modes for Evo.

Reposting from the previous /dbg/ since Yea Forums should know this info too.

Here are all the max tier missions for custom cards. They take about 45 minutes to complete unless you're faster than me.
"completing" any custom card (up to 56 times)
"completing" 1* cards (up to 56 times)
"completing" 2* cards (up to 56 times)
"completing" 3* cards (up to 56 times)
"completing" 4* cards (up to 56 times)
So the first 2 tiers can be done at the same time (just complete the custom card tutorial and edit that card), and the rest would have to be done one at a time.
You just go into your custom card list, click a card, click edit, click complete, confirm twice, and repeat. When you want to swap stars, just redeem the rewards from your 1* and any* missions and work your way up.

Here is a basic card with the tutorial 1* in it.

Attached: Test Custom Card 1.png (313x454, 254K)

Right, one more question and I'll stop asking you to spoonfeed me like the big retard baby I am.

Is there a lot of PvE content? Is it fun/challenging? Again, I don't wanna do any PvP stuff, I've never liked playing card games against other people except a little stint of yugioh with my cousin when I was a kid.

Attached: 1297720045011.png (526x298, 211K)

and here is the same card but upgraded with a 4* blank card I got from the mission rewards.
I remember 5* and 6* blank cards from the trailers but I think you'll hae to unlock them later on in the game.

Attached: Test Custom Card 2.png (313x455, 256K)

Story mode, arcade mode (a BUNCH of missions from the arcade game), and custom missions that you either make yourself or play the ones other people made.

>god ki
>blue
>Zamasu
>super dragon balls
>zen-oh
>gimmick universes
I could go on.

>Is there a lot of PvE content?
A metric fuckton of stuff.
It includes all the single player content from the arcades from the start of SDBH up until Universe Mission 2 (halfway through Prison Planet arc) and on top of that it includes a brand new lengthy story mode that kinda serves as a bridge between Xenoverse 1/2 and Heroes.

The only missing content is from regular DB Heroes (pre-Super DB Heroes).
So roughly 3500 DBH cards and all the missions from DBH are missing.
You can effectively recreate the cards from DBH with the Card Creator function if you wish, but the missions from DBH are gone forever unfortunately.

How many fighting games are there again?
And don't ignore the ones you don't like

what's the deal with all these terribly redrawn movie posters
where do they come from and why are they so shitty

I'm confused about power levels, does it only dictates the number that makes you attack first / gain hero gauge or does it also relates to the damage you dish out? So if i activate this effect here would this Vegeta do triple damage?

Attached: file.png (1602x932, 1.54M)

The MvC and SF releases were exceptions. Normally those sell like crazy on the US. Especially to blacks

pwr is attack. You need 3 ki bars to get your full pwr. Just spend a turn with that character in the back row.

Little of both. Primarily who attacks first, but it also determines damage

>Dokkan isnt popular enough for it's own general
That's just completely false. It's one of the most popular gachas there is in terms of playerbase, revenue, and interest, it's just that the threads are on Yea Forums and no one in the Yea Forums threads wants a general and didn't post in it when people tried to make it.

>Its popular enough, just not popular enough for Yea Forums
Wow

actually looks db but is also technical, a good balance. I actually love the animations, somehow the jank makes it look fluid

Go on til your blue in the face dude, every DB part has its issues. No explanation has been provided for why Super was singled out.

>so they were kicked out.
Just to clarify, the JP players actually protested against the split because they believed adding yet another gacha general was too much cancer. It was the NA players who demanded it.

There's very little to talk about with gacha games, especially dokkan, it's not interest but content that limits discussion. Making a general would just worsen the problem.

What the hell are you talking about? It gets threads almost daily on Yea Forums that normally go to archive, this is going back 2 years now. Reading comprehension. It's basically a general without any of the cancerous generalfagging shit that official generals usually bring which is something that most of us in those Yea Forums threads rejected from the outset of people wanting to move to /vg/.

>The MvC and SF releases were exceptions. Normally those sell like crazy on the US. Especially to blacks
>most people that enter the tournaments for MvC were whites and asians along with spanish players.
>most of the remaining players is mostly white that enter whatever tournaments open.

Even then most whites and blacks hated MvC:I and SFV.
The MvC:I completely flopped in reviews and copies sold.
MvC:I was suppose to receive more updates and never see an another update to that game.

The whole reason why DBFZ did good was because people were looking for a team hyper fighter after MvC:I
Hopefully we will see Capcom attempt to make MvC4 and go back to what people like about the series.

It's pretty obvious from the first post mentioning it, Super is in the exact same position you say Heroes is for why people hate it.

>The only missing content is from regular DB Heroes

Oh yikes, that was were all the dumb retard shit I loved was from. Guess I'll pass then.

>Almost daily
Unless it's a new banner being released, I see a single thread a week, maybe

And most go to archive WITHOUT reaching 500 replies, again unless it's a new banner

The characters are still there you fucking imbecile, just not the missions or cards.

Thanks user.
Used it well

Attached: H5_12_F.png (440x640, 502K)

Wow, its almost like blacks suck at tournaments. Regardless, MvC3 sold like hotcakes, so did SFIV

>disingenuous shitter

It has more discussion than any other gacha on Yea Forums, the reason it doesn't fit on /vg/ primarily is because it isn't full of waifufaggotry which is what drives the other gacha generals.

First post about this
Super is Heroes-lite

Oh, I'm sorry. So the art and 3d models for old DBH cards is there, and you can sort of remake them with the custom card thing?

Sorry, I do know next to nothing about this game, I just remember some fucking wild what if shit from back in the DBH times.

They're for the blu-ray re-releases and the main artist for anything db related is Yamamuro now.

>No argument
Show me proof that Dokkan is popular, on Yea Forums as you claim, and I'll dial back mine

And that discussion is far more often than not just pulls and the occasional argument. Interest spikes when something new comes out and then falls back into obscurity.

Yes, Super does a bunch of stupid stuff too. Part of my first argument was about people hating things for being canon/noncanon instead of hating them for the actual issues they have. I never said Super didn't have any problems. I'm literally agreeing with you all. The other part was about people bringing up the ridiculous shit from other DB media when we already have enough to deal with in the canon storyline. You can't discuss DB outside of fights anywhere because threads are filled with x vs y.

Attached: 12367826433.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

>and you can sort of remake them with the custom card thing?
Essentially yes.
But all the DBH characters have SDBH card variants anyway hence why they are in the game.
They essentially rebooted the series because DBH was too bloated (3500+ cards).
The SDBH arcade machines support DBH cards but SDBH cards are objectively better basically and every character from DBH already has SDBH card variant hence why no DBH characters are missing from this game and only the arcade missions from DBH are missing.
Entirety of DBH (all 3500+ cards and arcade missions) was in the 3DS exclusive DBH Ultimate Mission X game but unfortunately they never localized that and I really wish they did.

>Wow, its almost like blacks suck at tournaments.
Tekken, and you had multiple black people for SFV and DBFZ..

> Regardless, MvC3 sold like hotcakes, so did SFIV
>The last Marvel vs Capcom game flopped along with Street Fighter releasing too early without proper modes for Evo.
>obviously the whole conversation was about Capcom's last set of games.

The fact still remains compared to other games that fighting games performs badly in sales and expected numbers compared to other games.
Most NA/Western players don't care to keep losing in games and actually learning games.
Which is why over the years you seen fighting games become simple to make it easy to learn with less movesets.

I still have yet to see any game play of this game or really have it explained how the custom card building thing works. If its "fun" and I can make a "good" deck of yamcha, Tien, Krillen and Yajirobe Id be glad to support it.

Attached: 7b80d6741a41dc29c4d3eaa4bbfc2b69.jpg (500x706, 69K)

>once a week
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/dokkan/type/op/
And a lot of the threads don't even mention dokkan so a lot of them aren't even displayed here. What's the point of being a disingenuous shitter?

>And that discussion is discussion
What are you on about?

>every character from DBH
incorrect, there are some characters (or characters with unique transformations) that never got a second printing.

>bringing up the ridiculous shit from other DB media when we already have enough to deal with in the canon storyline.
I don't see the issue with that really, in that regard, the problem lays only in powerlevel fags, and like canonfags those have existed since pretty much forever too.

Can you name examples? Because I'm pretty sure they're all in this game, if not as SDBH cards then as Card Creator options.

>All of them during the new Cooler banner.
Gees, it's almost exactly like I stated

>people bringing up the ridiculous shit from other DB media when we already have enough to deal with in the canon storyline.
I'm saying you can't just turn a blind eye to Super regarding this idea while putting blame on Heroes when it's just as bad.

I don't know why they made it about super but maybe it was because you were talking about absurd shit while posting a meme with zamasu

off topic but dokkan feels so dead right now, on jp and on glb.

There's no substance to it, people care for a few days and then fuck off for a month or two for the most part. That's how it's always been.

Who gives a shit about Dokkan? That shit was made for Westfags to begin with anyway and Heroes is superior in every way.
Legends is replacing Dokkan as the go-to mobage and Heroes is better for card autism and doesn't require dumping humongous sums of money.

The Cooler banner dropped not twodays ago dummy

also ignoring
>And a lot of the threads don't even mention dokkan so a lot of them aren't even displayed here.

A lot of threads are made with "is this card good?" tier openers with no mention of dokkan

For you maybe, but they've generally been a constant for the past two years. What's either of your points anyway.

i hope legends gets some gameplay changes soon

Oh, so that's your point of being a disingenuous shitter. lol at heroesfags already being insecure about dokkan because the interest level in heroes is so low already, they're the same franchise retards

I can't play Legends because I can't wrap my head around the shitty real time fighting controls.

All the ones I could think of are available as card creator options, but weren't reprinted in SDBH as actual cards.

What's the point in having a general if it doesn't get used for the most part?

Please name those examples you can think of because I'm curious.

98% of the threads that start "how is this card" rarely get 20 replies. I should know, I've started half of them trying to drum up interest

Never once did I say "everything /but/ Super" and I've already said multiple times that Super has issues. This just circles back to my main argument of there needing to be a defined canon because if not for it there would only be pl discussion. How can a term like "canonfags" even exist?
I guess?

Attached: 1494659734151.png (330x176, 22K)

>because the interest level in heroes is so low already
If only you knew. You should go check the amount of money they've amassed so far.

You're not missing out on much. The only interesting factor was timing and that was ruined a long time ago.
I wish they'd add a new mode already, maybe something like not being able to use leader skills.