NO EXCUSE
gog.com/promo/20190404_hitman
GO BUY THE KINO AND SUPPORT IOI, FAGITS
WE NEED A SEASON 3 HERE

Attached: file.png (1093x808, 769K)

yar har fiddle dee dee

i'll pirate it, thanks gog

This is why Epic steals our games now. Thanks pirates

let me replay elusive targets that I've already killed and I will pay for it.

I already have all of them on steam

Wait, this doesn't even have the new games in it with the always online jew tactics? They just want me to shell out 15 bucks for some fossil games from the 80s?

L M A O

>timed events

I refuse to pay for another game that does this. I payed near $100 bucks for all the DLCs and Legacy Pack of Hitman 2, expecting a load of features, only to find that most of the features were labeled “coming soon”, unfinished (like the sniper mode), or had timed events that would be completely unplayable if you missed them because you have a job and aren’t a NEET. Good game, but really stupid design choice.

They just debuted blood money and absolution

why would a pirate care about Epic stealing games?

It’s an Epic shill you’re talking to. They don’t actually understand the PC world. They’re journo gobblers.

You couldn't pay me to play Absolution.

Attached: 1542308803219.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

then go buy blood money, nerd

Only blood money holds up

I pirated hitman 2 to try it out and apparently you can't unlock anything without going online
like normally you complete a level and you unlock a new place to start in or a new outfit or even just tick off a unique challenge but not when offline, lol

I don't have money, that's my excuse.

>absolution
nay

C47 > Contracts > Blood Money > Absolution > 2SA

That new sniper map is just the first level of pack 1, right? Or is it all there is to it?

>Our games
You don't work for steam or valve

They don't care about you either. Stop pretending that companies like you.

The first game was some serious jank and bad design. It did well to kickstart the series, but don't actually come back to it with any kind of expectations.

the only people who hate absolution are people who've already played and enjoyed blood money

Attached: fact.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

>C47 anywhere on top

Why would I pay for a pirated copy, no wait, for a link to download a pirated copy's installer that will soon go 404 due to Gog's current crisis?

no one knows, that's why I avoided buying the complete pack

No Steam, no buy
YAAAR MATEY

If they wanted me to buy their game they should not have tied unlocks to the internet

But I already have them on steam

But Season 1 and 2 were dumbed down james bond games with no atmosphere and they never plan on bringing back Jasper Kyd because they have their own sound guy they are shilling, fuck them its a bright and colorful mess now that missed the point of the older games. I'd much rather see the series dead/

>zoomer opinions

There's a leaked bank heist level, and supposedly another sandbox location
Both new sniper levels look very fleshed out, so I suppose we will get the sandbox version of both further down the line

I kinda burned out on 2016 before getting through the whole campaign. Will I likely fizzle out working through masteries again if I grab whatever the free part of 2 is and play the ported 2016 campaign?

>threw out dx12 in h2
>threw out any neutral optimization for dem sweet leatherjacketman shekels
No.

>unplayable if you missed them because you have a job and aren’t a NEET
I agree that that the limited time is shitty for forcing you to spread game content over an extended period rather than playing when you like, but isn't it a fucking week long window now? Even calling 2 days limited to NEETs is some substantial hyperbole.

yeah, there aren't any interesting additions to the ported campaign. It felt like a chore ticking things off all over again in 2

no hitman saison 1 and hitman saison 2
kek

I've played the shit out of all the old hitmans
want to get the new ones when they are on sale but don't they have online timed events?

Contracts is way better than C47

For me as a piratefag, Epic just makes everything easier because half of their shit lacks any sort of DRM whatsoever.

No steam no buy.

I bought these when they were NEW asshole. As in, PC big box?

I already bought the first 4 games in a physical collection for 8 bucks

Chill your tits, family
buy the games again

Attached: 1554466478661.jpg (636x382, 53K)

timed events are fun as fuck. they're the only reason i play hitman 2

>relying on physical copies in the year of the lord
>what is bit rot
go buy your digital copies, my senpai

hitman 2 gold edition is $25 in key sites, laderino

that's 13.25€ more than I have

I have all these games on Steam already

Based gog.

I basically have the entire series already (now with blood money) on GoG, but I'll never buy Shitman Absolute.

Attached: 1540573493404.jpg (688x780, 249K)