What a great looking system

What a great looking system.

What happened?

Attached: PSV.jpg (1236x666, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/TheOfficialFloW/64a5a345550ed31909834fd7a6c72d8e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

expensive proprietary memery cards

just picked up a used one for about 40 bucks. did i do good?

this
also cell phones happened
Did you hack it yet?

what version is it?

Yeah, now look into hacking it

it's an alright handheld but it's crazy how much more memorable the psp was. just about every series received psp ports and even original games and sony actually put out games for awhile with it rather than abandoning it after a couple years like the vita.

it’s the newest which sucks, but hoping hacks for it will come around now that Sony’s done with it

not to mention the higher volume ones have an insanely high failure rate

Sony greed fucked it up. It is a great piece of tech, glorious screen too.

I've had my 64GB one for years and it's never failed

gist.github.com/TheOfficialFloW/64a5a345550ed31909834fd7a6c72d8e

You'll be able to hack it soon, in the meantime you need to download a PSP game off of the store. Demos work. See link for details.

expensive memory cards

expensive to develop games for the system

expensive launch price

Not enough exclusives to make the system appealing, a lot of the games on the system were dumbed down spin-offs of Sony computer entertainment games like Uncharted and Killzone except much worse on the VITA with awkward controls.

It got absolutely fucking destroyed by this chad of a portable

Attached: buffpd.jpg (1585x1213, 591K)

The PSP was when I realized mobile technologies would be exploding like crazy. I was a kid when it first came out and remember all the "DS v PSP" conversations. I remember my friend let me borrow it and it was really cool being to play PS2-like games on a mobile screen. Damn.

Attached: 1200px-Psp-1000.jpg (1199x681, 85K)

Proprietary memory
Lack of 1st party titles
Lack of decent advertising
Poor performance
Expensive

Sony went full retard.

Sony is incompetent when it comes to the handheld marketplace. that what happened, poor choices from the get go.

>no GTA
>no Gran Turismo
>no Monster Hunter

Is PS2 emulation possible?

the japanese cards are okay, the ones from taiwan have a 40% failure rate.

Wait, so should i create a new PSN account, or is my current one fine?

I already have some PSP games downloaded for it

yes, but you still need desktop hardware.

Is it worth playing Vita in 2019? I want to play Persona 4 Golden but Sony might shut down the store now that they've ended vita production.

So in other words, streaming?

I should get around to hacking it so I could play games I had to skip due to no dual audio like P4 Golden, but I can't be assed. My backlog is huge anyway for other systems and I'm a lazy fuck by the time I finish work.

yes. there are a lot of good games, and it can also play all psp games and 90%+ of ps1 games.

You could get a sealed copy for less than 30 dollars.

normos dont play video games
this
shitty devs find embedded programming too hawd and need le ps4 sdk to do anything.

Attached: vitasnatcher.jpg (4032x3024, 1.14M)

Got a brand new one, a few games, and accessories. Not sure if I should open it or keep it and sell it a few years from now.

PSP store still lets you buy and download games so I think it'll be up for a long time.

I have two of these and they're fucking amazing.

My fiance bought me the sexy blue one but i never really use it.. I have gravity rush, dragons crown and persona golden but never played them.

Looking to sell it bro?

PS vitas are horrifically expensive these days. Dunno if I should pull the trigger or not