LITERALLY fucking impossible. WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING AN EASY MODE??

LITERALLY fucking impossible. WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING AN EASY MODE??

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (928x515, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oBMHl39E6JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mUeeFybkRxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>user can't win against the BBC

git gud

Attached: 20190326_030243.jpg (780x768, 279K)

youtu.be/oBMHl39E6JQ

>He plays on Easy mode.

Attached: CUTE GOTH.jpg (841x841, 475K)

I got filtered by 7 spear boss. No amount of mikiri is helping. Rip

Attached: 9c9.jpg (1307x528, 368K)

You have to deflect too

eats through my posture bar then I get one shot from 100 yards away

Holding block lowers your posture meter quickly

I honestly had most trouble with the spear miniboss out of all fights in the game.

And just wait until spear miniboss 2, electric boogaloo

Well after gitting gud at Sword Saint, I'm confident I can clear the game so much better for the second run. Had to learn how the game works at some point I guess

Attached: 1542915158919.png (586x645, 459K)

>hit the Isshin wall
>worst than demon, owl and monkey
I-I will make it, right?

You can't get posture broken from deflecting, you can just stay at 99% posture bar indefinitely. Until you fuck up a deflect and do a regular block instead.
Anyway, for the 7 spear guy, mikiri is the key, but not enough alone. Because he will often counter your mikiri counter with an attack. Deflect this follow-up attack of his, and that in turn will stagger and open him for attacks for a couple of seconds.

>I'm confident I can clear the game so much better for the second run
I was too, and surprisingly, doing a new run wasn't that easy

NG+ is much easier than NG unless you do a no charm+bell demon playthrough. That's what I was doing on NG++ right now, and I must say I'm not having much more trouble than I did on NG. Objectively it's harder, but subjectively it's about the same as back when I was just learning the game.

Juuzou and his clones are literally the hardest boss in the game.

All slow swinging enemies fuck me up.

Dunno, never had much trouble with them.

I just beat him with bell demon. Finding an aditional damage and health upgrade really helped. Phase 1&2 are also much easier if you play really agressive.

just use firecrackers

This. Took me hours. Then I remembered that someone said mikiri is a good skill to buy. Felt retarded afterwards.

I know

died more to him than lady BF

I'll try it

This game isn't getting an easy mode because the incels arguing against easy mode implementation feel they will lose the only medium by which they can achieve anything in life - gaming, and "unlocking" pixels on a screen that say you achieved something. If gamers were actually capable of achieving things outside of their parents basement, they wouldn't be so defensive of what they think is their private little world(a multi-million dollar international franchise)being "casualized"

I don't think I'm that good at the game, but I was shocked when I got to this dude after reading about so many people had trouble with him. I beat him easily on my first try, I honestly thought that people were talking about a different boss. Same thing with O'rin, I beat that stretch from the mist forest up to the phantom Corrupted Monk without having to rest. After learning how to beat Lady Butterfly and Genichiro I don't understand why somebody would have trouble with pretty simple minibosses like those.

holy shit thanks user that's what did it. I was trying too much to dodge like BB and I was getting btfo but the mikiri then deflection was perfect

FUCK those things
>ogre is impossible
>only other way is Hirata Estate
>5 CHICKENS
>5 C H I C K E N S

Attached: 1535612308996.jpg (500x506, 56K)

I don't mind dying to Isshin a thousand times but fuck having to repeat genichiro and Isshin 1st phase, they are easy as fuck but still takes a full 5 minutes of perfect parry to get to the 2nd and 3rd phase of Isshin and learn the boss

Attached: platon_aristoteles.jpg (400x449, 63K)

>the roosters are all black
>they’re all strangely oversized

What did From mean by this?

DAS RITE

Underrated

God I remember reading this doujin but I can't remember artist name.
Could a kind fellow user remind me of it ? Here's a trading gift.

Attached: 1482551306837.jpg (800x6452, 1.94M)

Whag's the lore behind these roosters?

They're fucking chickens.

big black cocks

Mikiri was the first skill that I bought in the entire game, because it sounded really fucking cool. I don't regret it for a second.

>the amount of chickens, monkeys and dogs that you kill in this game

I'm waiting on peta to go bananas

Attached: thiskonghasasecondphase.jpg (900x816, 345K)

Imagine losing to a MASSIVE BLACK COCK

*inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH-

I'm still stuck on the phase 2 of this fucker

Attached: 1528207778759.jpg (702x702, 154K)

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

Parry the sword attacks and he goes down for like 20 seconds. Does the terror scream right after. Other than that, just keep your distance.

He's piss easy and get ready because you'll be fighting two of them later.

How do you deal with Genichiro's (before Sword Saint) weird black sweep which goes through block and cannot be dodged/jumped?

And also, how do I know if Sword Saint is gonna use horizontal or vertical delayed big sweep? I always get killed by the horizontal one because I just try to sidestep.

Attached: 1520665784248.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

>get ready because you'll be fighting two of them later.
I finished the game and never found them. Where are they?

Whats with the giant chickens? They're everywhere.

Inbetween poison pool and hidden forest. Large blue cave, little sword monkey sitting on a platform above the "arena".

Juzou can be lit on fire with one flame attack and then he just writhes around like an idiot for a few seconds. You can do this endlessly. Him and his ilk are easy to beat.

Do you have anything against featherous bipeds?

BBC invasion

just jump on him

>Juuzou
Oil + Flame vent when you can
Also you wait for him to do his head butt then slash or drink his poison then dodge in and hit him a few times. He's not that hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUeeFybkRxA

Should I buy this game?

Symbolizes the ever lurking threat of the BBC.

juzou and his clones are easy as fuck. he's just more like a souls boss than a sekiro one. his attacks are slow and telegraphed and then you just get behind him and hit him for a few hits then back away and do it over again. make sure to kill all the other mobs near him first though because fighting multiple enemies when one is a miniboss will get you killed fast.

same problem I had with friede, it feels like a chore

sauce?

>all strangely oversized
Nah, Seriko is just a manlet.

kek

you mean that AOE attack that takes a millenium to charge? Just sprint behind him and whack him, it's free damage

>beat the folding screen monkeys
>teleport to some temple with a woman
>[do you want to pull the mortal blade? everyone who's tried has died]
>given an option
>"o fuk"
>just go with 'I do', without thinking
>cutscene starts to play with sinister music
>MC starts to stagger and fall
>some serious fucking BAD ENDING vibes are coursing through me veins
>freak the fuck out and hold the power button on my PC and force shut-down

Attached: 1537718175199.jpg (480x467, 39K)

>weird black sweep
Do you not have the mortal blade arts?

Dodge to his right, or distance yourself if you're not feeling it.

>Sekiro revives after he's killed every time
Hmm I wonder what happens you retard

You can dodge through it

>sprint up to him at the start of the fight
>attack twice
>dodge behind him
>ichimonji: double

Soon enough you're beating him in a minute without taking a hit.

Wait, these things actually attack you? I can't beat the first samurai dude, but I kill this thing every time I respawn.

>tfw you are getting ragdolled by a fucking bull.
Is this fight really just using firecrackers and spamming R1? It's not doing much at all.

Do people seriously think Sekiro is harder than the other Souls games? It's comparable. You play one you've played them all.

Use your Black Sweep before he does. Cancels his attack and you get two free hits

lol I know I just felt like I was missing some details and this "death" would be an exception or something but I didn't have time to think because I was panicking

HE HAS NO MATE

>die 5 times to a boss in Souls
>alright cool I'll just summon
>die 5 times to a boss in Sekiro
>alright guess I'll just have to get better
If you include summoning as normal game mechanic, Souls is very very easy.

Mikiri then deflect his follow up, it stuns him. I hate you babies that don’t experiment at all.

spear pull his neck hole

not him but experimenting can be a little scary with the whole dragonrot thing looming over your shoulder with the next possible death

?????
Remilia would slaughter them in 1 fucking second, god do I fucking hate hentai "headcannon"

Nobody.

Does anyone know the exact amount of skill points needed for unlocking every skill?

good thing you can just run in, experiment, die, revive and then run out to safety and reset your revive :)

it doesn't do anything and the droplets to cure it are so easy to get.

One shot the bull on NG, but he's fucking me up on NG+.

Attached: 1553768668118.jpg (255x383, 23K)

The entire fight, Genichiro and all 3 Isshin phases, took me 4 minutes. Git gud

for real though, how the fuck do i defeat the flaming bull?

Take dousing powder at the start, or alternatively buy the red gourd from the scale guy in hirata.
Then perfect deflect his charges for free hits, use fireworks to scare him, which also interrupts his attacks.
Also, only hit his head, dont hit the body it does fuck all damage.

circle around hm

one easy strategy is to keep running at his ass as if you wanted to be anal vored by him

How are people actually struggling with this boss? I've beat him 3 different times and didn't die once.
Don't lock on and just whack his hind legs.

jump over sweep attack

parry his sword strikes, he goes down, double RT his neck with the spear prosthetic

done

>Pathetic

Nigga its a fucking doujin stfu

Attached: journos.jpg (759x576, 67K)

Use firecrackers when he stops to do his horn turn. Disengage lock on because the camera goes crazy when he freaks out. 8 free hits, repeat.

>Look up all enemies weaknesses before hand.

False honor ass nigga

Attached: 1554427006388.jpg (450x299, 23K)

Genichiro should take you literally less than a minute the fuck are you doing?

>Yea Forums unironically has problems with Sekiro
What the fuck happened to this board? Everyone here used to be actually good at video games and now all I see is faggots either genuinely bad or just people baiting for replies.
It is so sad to think we once were considered good at vidja, now we most likely will just shitpost rather than game.

When did everything go wrong?

Attached: 1554162149379.jpg (793x1199, 116K)

Have you tried blocking? How about dodging?

Some of the bosses/mini-bosses it doesn't even seem to matter if you lose all your posture - they just stand there and wait for you to recover.

Not the fucking apes though, and we all know about those types lmao.

why not play a game that's actually well designed instead of this LEL SO HARDCORE artificial difficulty bullshit?

run wide until he charges
when he's stopped charging, hit a few times, then firecracked stun, hit few more times,
run wide and bait charge
repeat

>artificial difficulty
Imagine being this fucking stupid. Reminds me of "forced animation" meme on Yea Forums.
That fucking idiot you look, faggot

If these games weren't well designed then people wouldn't care and would just drop the game when it got too difficult.
But this post is bait anyway so why am I even replying?

git

>WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING AN EASY MODE??
when you learn to git gud

When does the estate and the overworld get the new enemies? Just beat Corrupted Monk 2: Ghost Boogaloo. Also when does the ape2rape appear?

>filename
Underrated kek

Fuck this gay bull, thanks Yea Forums.

Attached: 1523901068119.png (1920x1080, 3.82M)

>firecrackers
>r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r 1r r1
>firecrackers
>r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1

>he needed fire crackers
Yikes.

Just use firecrackers, makes it piss easy

We're joking

I beat it myself

It's proof that everybody cheesed their way through the other games and now they are lost

He clearly didn't since he's full on ammunition.

Killing bosses and mini bosses refills spirit emblems, dumb ass.

Please be patient, I have autism.

I cheesed him. Just keep double jumping on his head and attacking on the way down, it basically stun locks him in a loop where you can keep doing it over and over. Occasionally he might get out of it by doing an overhead attack so just block it and get back to jumping on him like a Goomba.

How do I shinobi hunter in hirata state?

I've already beaten Gyobu and the Blazing Bull but that guy keeps kicking my ass

Attached: pepe1.jpg (400x386, 18K)

Learn how to parry, shitter.

parry and firecracker. Dousing powder or the gourd.

Mikiri counter. Master it. You are going to need it for the vast majority of enemies in the game anyway so best get used to it.

just keep running behind him

>Everyone keeps crying about how impossible Guardian Ape is
>Finally meet him
>Spam firecrackers like a prideless shitter because the game tells you several times that beasts hate loud noises
>Beat him on my third try, almost even killed both forms on the first attempt.
>mfw

The whole point of being a shinobi is using every dirty trick in the book.

Attached: 13245324523432.png (500x647, 174K)

this

honorfags have no place in this game

Don't listen to these other fools. Literally just parry his charge like a Matador, it does by far the most posture damage to him. Get in a couple hits if you can but otherwise stay at a distance so he keeps charging you so you can keep repeating that. Should have him dead pretty fast.

You shouldn't waste all your spirit emblems on first phase though, second phase becomes a lot easier it you have enough left to use the loaded spear on his neckhole a few times.

You don't have much room. Find the distance where he throws the thrusts from and block and deflect your way into that sweet spot to encourage counterable moves.

You got this

I'm actually retarded and missed most of them.