How many Skyrim ports have you purchased user?

How many Skyrim ports have you purchased user?

Attached: 1528610365513.jpg (474x492, 26K)

ps3, oldrim, special edition and ps4 special edition

Skyrim is a terrible game.

I bought every single edition except for switch
I also bought Fallout 3 4 and 76
Did I do great todd?

Attached: 7E828496-6873-45B2-9271-E860FD705B72.jpg (289x174, 5K)

Whats a skyrim?

Is Skyrim the most milked single player game of all time?

Probably Resident Evil 4

>no tip

Attached: DCKv29VUMAAztzH.jpg (600x610, 46K)

Pull the fucking trigger I dare you

Attached: 934E075E-3E6E-4E75-AA3B-E721943B605A.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

Does the original PC release count as being port of console versions? Sure felt like it.

Sure as fuck looks like it, most people must be playing it with mods on because holy shit did this game not age well at all.

oldrim for cucksole when it released and se on pc for modding

Ps3 and Ps4

PS3 legendary edition, pirated pc because buying multiplats on ps3 is a mistake. I'm sorry Godd

Special edition for -75%, from steam, thats it todd

The PS3/XBOX360 era games in general are perhaps ugliest ever, because art directions of the era were atrocious.

The only thing that still looks good are the weapons so they made sure to have them take up 66% of the screen so you can admire them.

Xbox 360, PC and Xbox one todd sama.

Three, Todd, three. PS3, Switch, and Special Edition.

>360
>pc
>special edition for free if it counts
>fallout 4

The armor looks really good, too.

Not a single one.
Thinking about picking up my first.
Why SHOULD I buy your game Mr Howard?

Because you can do anything

Attached: YIT2IwL.png (1390x1950, 2.83M)

1. I bought the "classic" release when I was getting into PC gaming and it ran like shit on my shit system.

The iron, fur and bone textures need some work. Cloth looks a bit shitty as well. Other than that I agree, they look pretty good.

360 version
PS3 version that came with all the DLC

I have Skyrim on the PS3 and PC as well as Fallout 3 on both, NV on both as well as Fallout 4 on the PC.

I'm sure poor todd wishes NV had never come out. He even tried to copy it with fallout 4 a d failed.

I originally got the game on PS3 when it released. The game ran like ass so I didn't play that much.

A few years later I got it on sale on PC. I think I paid like 5 bucks. I messed around with some mods and stuff, lost interest pretty quickly though.

Then I bought it again on Switch, and beat the game there.

None, in fact I secretly stole half your skyrim money todd. Now you're down by half your sales.

Just Oldrim, then you gave me SE for free. Thanks Todd.

I really want to play it but I'm used to getting gaMes for like 3 bucks max from humble and steam sales, since those are gone fuck no I'm not paying 20 dollars on sale for a 10 year old game