Why did Epic make so called pro-consumer types flip their switch and go full blown pro-publisher/developer all of a...

Why did Epic make so called pro-consumer types flip their switch and go full blown pro-publisher/developer all of a sudden? Shirrako and Mark Kern did the same.

Attached: imcshill.png (615x858, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GtkrEayZXOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chinese money

Because people are spreading literal misinformation based on an investment stake. They're saying all this shit about spyware when there's no proof anywhere. It's fear mongering.
And that picture is totally valid. You get responses within a day from epic, in regards to customer response, and they usually resolve your issue, whereas I've got fucking steam tickets about when they lost my god damned account info in 2011, that are STILL OPEN.

And before someone posts another fucking webm or picture of the process scanning, show me some proof it's actually going anywhere. So far i've seen that the client scans the data, then it never sends it. So it's unoptimized and a shitheap that wastes memory, but it's not malicious. console war tier bullshit asspain.

Why did Valve get pissed off then? And you do realise you are on Yea Forums right? Most people fucking hate the Epic Store because it's barebones, anti-consumer, unnecessary and pro-publisher garbage. Fuck off you stupid chinese shill.

Lies. Iv used steam support over the decade Iv had steam. Every time I get a timeley response at a reasonable time frame. Iv never been shafted by steam, they even refunded a game I had over 2 hours in. Fuck off

...What kind of better customer support policies does Epic have?

>wheres the anger over their 100% ownership of riot
i mean can these dumb niggers pretend a bit more they know anything about the gaming industry and communiites. people have been bitching about that since time immemorial

1. Who gives a shit about riot

2. It's not about being pro-epic, it's about control. Games journalists have spent years telling valve how it should be run and what they should do and they never listened even once. Epic seems like the malleable "we apologise for any offence caused we will remove the offending material and try to do better" types.

Outright lying about Epic is not helping the Valve drones case and enables contrarians like me to blow you fags out

>no proof anywhere
>constant uploading through egs when not using egs

yikes

Bought exclusives are harmful. There's no getting around that this is anti-consumer. If Epic wants to give Valve a run for their money, they should be funding startup projects and overseeing them to completion.

Also the "we curate games" attitude is such a gimmick. How hard is it to buy from reputable game developers and not buy janky shit that contains obvious public assets?

So you want to support literal cancer to own Steamdrones? Seething.

>why did valve get pissed off
because epic is stealing marquee titles days before they're supposed to release, and it's an absolute shithead move.
>realize you're on Yea Forums right
yeah, I do. I know you're a valve fanboy but get your head out of your ass and quit pretending you've got any proof that anything has happened.
>barebones
true, but is this a bad thing? Why do you need steam to peddle anime to you? Music? profiles? It's less bloated, not barebones. It's missing carts, sure. I'll give you that one.
>constant uploading
where is the proof. the client collecting data means nothing. post some wireshark logs.

>So you want to support literal cancer to own Steamdrones?

Yes. It's funny.

Not to mention it's clear to me Epic is real competition to Steam's monopoly, otherwise you niggers wouldn't be seething as much as you do

i use glasswire paid and egs constantly uploads despite me not doing anything that would warrant it

instant removal for me

>bought exclusives are harmful
I don't think they make any difference at all whatsoever. We've been dealing with bought exclusives all the way since gen 4. If it were really a big deal, something would have happened by now. Why were there no massive protests with the gamestop exclusive releases? They still happen, for fucks sake.

They don't just seem like that, they are. Just look at how fucking gay Fortnite is.

Hello Epic

Steam is full of Chinese money.

Try again.

I want Borderlands but I am on the fence. Maybe by september it will be better? (6 months for as hopping cart...)

Attached: safeinfuture.jpg (1690x857, 266K)

Gamestop exclusives are just for deluxe edition bullshit. There are no games that are literally Gamestop exclusive.

Short of firing up a debugger and guessing or tracing every instruction there's no way to know what it's sending. Encryption is easy. The scanning is all the evidence you need of malfeasance.

This shit was never about pro/anti consumer shit it's just about babies that dont want their precious digital games collection to not be fractured.

Xenoblade chronicles was literally gamestop EXCLUSIVE. that you could NEVER get anywhere else in the US.

I personally am pro GOG.

Attached: epic can suck my cock.jpg (1246x571, 242K)

Then why is no one calling steam's doing it into question? Or origin? Or uplay?
>HURRDURR NO PROOF
yeah you won't look to find that just like you won't find any for epic. go figure.
true patrician over here.

>VTMB2 already in library
you're still an idiot for preordering

But do you want the Epic Game Store to kill Steam and GoG?

The issue is if Epic were super pro-consumer people wouldn't be pissed off. You are only right in that people don't want their collection fractured, but because it's unnecessary.

It's delicious how many of those games Tencent got a cut of when you bought them.

Hypocrite.

How did Epic make all these pro-freemarket types flip their switch and become concerned with consumer rights?

Attached: 1468212040012.jpg (185x173, 9K)

Money. Everyone sells out for money. You just have to hit the right amount

Also Ian Miles Cheong is a flipflopper of the worst kind.

>and they aren't ripping off developers
guess what i care about? of getting ripped off myself
not some fucking developer or publisher

That's the one exception, and it was because Nintendo of America went full retard.

>post about epic uploading ur shit
>guy asks for proof
>give it
>stops replying

fucking chink motherfucker

Because the sunk cost fallacy on steam is enormous.

>Nobody has ever bitched about the Tencent ownership of Riot.
Interesting...

I miss TB. He'd be all over Epic's crap.

I don't care about epic I just don't want to deal with spyware or Chinese shit

Can't really help that devs buy a shit product instead of making their own engines.

I don't use Origin or Uplay, and they seem tiny enough to not matter. I don't know what Steam does, but if they do it, it's wrong also. Desktops need a better permission model in general so this kind of crap can't happen.

>I just don't want to deal with spyware or Chinese shit
Time to get off the internet and stop using electrical devices of any kind then.

And I don't want to be ruled over by a pro-publisher company that spits on the consumer with an inferior storefront, when what we have works so much better to begin with.

>there are no games
>okay except this game
fuck off retard.
Physical wise gamestop is also cancer that hides games away. xbone/ps4 port of mvc3u, secret of mana. has been heroes, tenchu DS was exclusive to gamestop, tales of hearts r on vita

It's just fucking kids on a power trip who argue for the sake of arguing and attention. Literally the cancer which destroyed Yea Forums and other sites.

Can't help that you're a hypocrite either, it's just the way you roll, apparently.

>spits on the consumer
by offering lower prices, better download speeds, less garbage in the client that isn't video games?
or are you going to post some 3 month old irrelevant image about the shit they asked for when you wanted a fortnite refund outside of the 3 automatic ones they gave you?

It helps that EA and Ubisoft haven't released a good game in decades.

When you're trying to say that Epic are not scummy and you have to compare them to Gamestop maybe you should stop and think about what you're doing.

Maybe because competition with Steam. Who has started to stagnate for years. Is a good thing. You want competition with the biggest platform. Instead of having everyone just blindly sit there and eat up everything that steam says and pushes out. If they want to be competitive. Then they should start doing something more. INstead of pushing out garbage games like their recent Artifact game. Thinking that they could capitalise on their braindead steam and Dota 2 users. They arent blizzard. They dont have a card game before this. They just jumped in, thinking they can do yet another microtransaction shit like all their other games.

>Lower prices
On one game, in one region.
>Better download speeds
A lie.
>Less garbage client
And yet it takes up more memory.

I didn't say epic wasn't scummy. I said bought exclusives are stupid, but they're not harmful, because over the last 20 years people would have actually done something about it if it was. Read the posts before you reply, user.

>ripping off developers for 30% of their revenue
Cou can publish on both sides simultaneuosly and see where it sells more.
Would be interessting to see.
They could also publish on GOG

>Ian Mold Chungus
Yeah, nah

why should i care some hacks rushing out unfinished and recycled products can earn more? it's not like games cost less on the epic store

>namefaggot
>using full stops every 3 words
>making the Valve should just make games argument
Go fuck yourself.

I'm going to reply to every post without reading it and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 7f94712679f4f330e24c245b71e75228.png (1877x981, 2.19M)

He'd support them doing business as they do, he'd shit on their client and service.

That would be the free market doing its thing. We can't have that, can we?

>one game in one region
excuse yourself, faggot, eastern european prices on every game is lower than steam right now, even not on sale. eat a cock.
>better download speeds a lie
not even close, i'm pulling 15MB/s downloads with epic, under 5 with steam because they have no decent servers.
>less garbage client takes up more memory
are you on a fucking pentium 3? do you only have 256mb ram? if it was something like 2gb ram usage, you'd have a point. it's a minor difference. Still a better client than steam in spite of that stupid shit.

>user

stopped reading right there

This. As far as the consumer cares, Epic is just taking games and locking them away on their launcher. There is no benefit to the end user.

I can just not reply to you starting after this post, mister pedophile. Everyone's hyping up the stupid shit epic's doing here, without realizing it's been done in the industry for the better part of the millenium thus far. Is it just some repressed racism making people so assblasted against epic?

>Eastern European
>buying games

Attached: small thonk.png (256x256, 45K)

tu quoque

Anno. I wish Paradox would buy BlueByte :(

>competition
>monopoly
people using this shit incorrectly is what pisses me off desu. there's a reason why people use steam despite their revenue share, and then there's the reason why epic has to throw fortnite money away. hint: it's because they have no way to compete for customers

Lots of devs are already selling on both Epic and Steam.

Why do faggots think Epic only has exclusives?

There is no benefit to the end user of games costing 60$ instead of 30$.

>repressed racism
On Yea Forums? Impossible.

Attached: 1455977431051.png (1280x800, 1.14M)

There's no way TB would have supported exclusives.

Is giving Tim Sweeny money not benefit enough to you?
What about the fact he shares more of the money with the Publisher of the game you licensed through him and either company can revoke your right to play at a whim?

Its like you don't even want to lick his boots.

yea true I am SO MAD that they own FIVE PERCENT of blizzard wtf

You reply to every thread made on Epic to the haters. I've seen you all over the place chang, give it up. You ain't winning people over with your contrarian attitude.

Examples?

There is no benefit to the end user having games cost any more than $0. Outside of piracy, that isn't going to happen. All Epic has over Steam is holding exclusives hostage.

>Better customer support policies than Valve
>Literally no customer support
>Everybody has to go to the fucking Steam forums for technical advice on their products

Attached: babby.jpg (385x383, 19K)

I don't play games from any of the mentioned companies.
>why do people freak out about a client with spyware
Hmm

Attached: Twitterthread.png (775x325, 20K)

Attached: 1554409390169.jpg (1095x1115, 842K)

Did he call for starcraft 2 to be moved to Steam?
Launcher exclusives are no exclusives in any meaningful way.
What did he say on Origin?

Why is everybody on earth defending epic game launcher? Just for the sake of going against the majority even if it's the bad choice ?

>some fucking ching cheong who defending chinks
oh wow

that's because they were never pro-consumer

This. Cheong was always pro himself.

You missed my point by a mile.
Not everything should be about the consumer.

Blizzard produced that game. It's not comparable. Nobody likes timed exclusive, and even less if it is on an insecure store with fewer features than steam.

>it's not like games cost less on the epic store
Oh boy, even worse than that. Expect prices to increase too eventually if you are American. He lowered American prices to get on the good side of filthy journalists but it's not sustainable, Epic's games are already $70-80 USD in Europe and $80-100 USD in Asia to make up for the 12% cut.

Attached: Epic.jpg (739x856, 173K)

Tiananmen Square 1989

Attached: Winnie.jpg (750x603, 86K)

Unironically yes. It's kids grasping for (you)s

FUCK THE CHINESE
CHING CHONG NING NONG
TAIMANIN ASAGI MASSACRE
FREE TITS

You get to "BTFO the toxic games" this way, it's for SJW internet cred.

Okay.
But why would I ever want to use Epic? Because they paid devs to hold their games hostage there?

based

Unironically yes.

>bu-bu-but what about
none of them have made a good game in 10+ years and probably won't ever make a good game again
i was mad years ago now i don't care about them and never plan to buy from them again
gamers are naive shiteaters, no matter what you throw at them they will forget and think "this time it will be different" as soon as a new game comes out
watch as BL3 breaks previous sales records despite *literally everyone* protesting against EGS 6 months earlier

That's predatory as fuck and I won't support it.

>no proof anywhere

Attached: Epic Store.webm (1259x992, 1.85M)

>Epic game store
>Literally the cancer killing the games industry
>They're literally so fucking bad that they have to buy out game developers JUST to get games onto their store.
>Anything that accesses my private files no matter what, without my consent, is spyware, no ifs ands or buts about it.

Attached: 10061_464531846943073_2085416222_n.jpg (672x712, 69K)

Shut the fuck up, that doesn't count when it doesn't fit my narrative, OK?

>comparing first and third party titles
I think you might be retarded user

Why is it I always see these fucking Epic shills shitting on Valve for having an unfiltered store as if that is the only thing Steam provides?

Do these fucking faggots even own a PC?

Attached: artist_sabertoothedscaredycat.png (745x1041, 18K)

Gotta gaslight the public. Because once they accept the obvious lie, they can no longer stand up against anything.

>Anything that accesses my private files no matter what, without my consent, is spyware, no ifs ands or buts about it.
So everything is a spyware, retard.

They were never pro-consumer, just anti-establishment.
Those kinds of people don't have any real principles, so they always flip at the drop of a hat.

it's almost like a majority of the people shitting on valve/steam are epic shills and fortnite babby's

Attached: 1349134425892.jpg (385x383, 19K)

No it is in law that you have to give permission first. Like do you remember when every site started popping with their "hey we collect some info to improve your experience pls read this and agree to continue"?

Gollop has said that when PP will be launched achievements and cloud saves along with other features will already be implemented.

Attached: 1529222767736.jpg (1433x1013, 174K)

Can you name another program that did the same thing as Epic? One that isn't literal spyware?

I honestly doubt it. Either that or they are Fortnite fags that don't even own a GOG account or any of the other storefronts like Origin and uPlay.

Now now, you can't prove that any company has ever paid people to talk about their product, ever.

Shills are a conspiracy theory.

This proves nothing

THAT'S JUST FOR FRIENDS RIST, MOVE ARONG NOTHING TO SEE HERE CHING CHONG POTATO RAMEN

They're literally paid to shit on steam wherever they can whether it makes sense or not

Gollop also said he would launch on Steam and GoG. Epic's money is to sweet for truth.

YOU QUESTION EPIC GEIMU AND YOU BE DING DONG BANNU, YOU NO RIKE BORDERANDS AND YOU BE DING DONG BANNU

Facebook, Steam, Discord, Google

>Hue hue hue retard

Everything that accesses files without your direct consent is. Yeah.... against the law and is considered spyware...

This is why TOS's exist, theres nothing in the fine print that says they'll access your steam files.

Attached: 776.png (1024x576, 619K)

>This webm that proves it's stealing data proves nothing btw

Attached: 5554095598013.png (498x449, 456K)

Nothing is done because it happens mainly on consoles, and we all know that consoleniggers are corporate drones who'll bend over and take it.

PP?

How can I get banned when there are no forums or reviews on the EGS? Checkmate atheists, Valve btfo.

Money

删除
+150 points have been awarded to your Social Credit Score. Keep up the good work, comrade.

why should i care what ant-man has to say? isn't he a chink in malyasia?

Spyware meme aside epic offers literally no benefit to the consumer, and is buying a spot at the table based of just throwing money around.

I treat it with as much respect as someone who openly brags about bribing their way into a good school.

VAC

Would he make the distinction?
Why does it matter if it's first party or not?
Why is right of exclusivity not for sale?
There is no reason.
It's a position of convenience.
Because Epic is bad apriori and you need a reason.
Someone of integrity would not form his of right and wrong this way.

Epic has been pretty open about not caring about the consumer, but focusing on being publisher/developer friendly instead. All the positive things that could be said about the Epic Store only benefits the publishers and not the consumer.
I don't know why anyone would support a company that clearly doesn't care about their consumers.

>you got permanently banned from our glorious Republic of China for the following reason: adasda

And you will get them after a year

Attached: 1440979976851.png (554x439, 132K)

*his view

youtu.be/GtkrEayZXOY

you pc fats need to grow up and look at the bigger picture here.

Attached: F02F8E4E-CD3D-46FC-A132-F044057DA4DC.jpg (1241x688, 252K)

Facebook is literal spyware and you deserve everything you get if you install it on your phone. I'm not sure what you're talking about with Google. But Steam and Discord absolutely do not read files from a different program without permission.

Funny you should mention VAC.
The fact that VAC doesn't spy into what your PC is doing enough is something that many CS:GO players bring up as a problem.
Services like ESEA and FaceIt literally use "intrusive anti-cheat" as a marketing point.

because only retards played games made by riot

I wasn't that guy, you fucking cunt. Just pointed something out to your dumb ass.

Even then it's only a benefit to the developer as long as Tim Sweeney has Fortnite money and slave labor Tencent money to give to them as a bribe. If they weren't giving away free money to devs, the only people that would support them would be literal commie-sympathizers that get off on supporting China.

>publisher/developer friendly
Is there any evidence of devs making more money with Epic? As far as I know 2K/Ubisoft have been reaping the benefits with jackshit going to the actual devs.

>anticheat is the same as reading files without permission from an unrelated program to get a leg up over a competitor.

Are you a shill or a brainlet?

The Phoenix Point dev said that literally every single customer could refund the kickstarter and they would still turn a profit because Epic will pay them for the games even if they don't sell.

Yeah, that's straight up lying to push their narrative. When it first happened everyone on the LoL forums were pissed off. I stopped playing soon after, for a number of reasons.

I think if you're going to play on a more competitive platform you have to accept that there's going to be more precautions in place on whatever machine you're using. If it's a marketing point people aren't blindsided by it when kotaku publishes a hit piece.

Not defending epic like "ValVE doES itTO" or anything. At least anti-cheat has a reason to look at running files.

based

Game journos support Epic because Epic has made it clear they don't give a shit about consumers. In this case the consumers are gamers. And there's nothing game journos hate more than gamers.

He brought corssplay up so many times it just tells how pathetic their client is that it is the only 'good' thing...

First of all this is not true, plently of people did. Second of all, you don't see it HERE in particular be because nobody gives a shit about lol here, those who do had been banished to /vg/ a long time ago.

Iike I said here at least VAC has a reason to do it. but that doesn't make the action itself not the same thing just because it has a reason.

>miles chong
>pro consumer
Isnt that the guy that tried to fuck andy warsky career

ngl i wont be surprised when it comes to pass that egs keylogs when you type epic

tencent is watching you post against them and saving all your confidential files and account info to fuck you up

>Missing the point this hard
It should be pretty obvious that I was singling out that quote and casting my doubt, not trying to agree with it.

I never said anti-cheat shouldn't be intrusive, just pointed out that many people think VAC isn't intrusive enough compared to its competitors.
So accusing VAC of being spyware is just silly.

Sorry, I tagged you by accident. I meant to berate the guy who first brought up VAC as an excuse for Epic's spying. You're cool.

>better customer support
Fucking how? Steam has
>refunds
>reviews
>forums
All for customers to use. Epic has what, a refund policy that says only broken games can be refunded? Fuck that.

>Better dowbload speeds
For those of us who aren't poor niggers, not really.
I peak at ~65 MB/s on Steam while Epic struggles to maintain 20 MB/s.

Ill give the same comment I always do.
>steam needs to curate its store
>even though there a fuck ton of ways to search, sort and filter
>even though every game has reviews and its own forum
>even though I can play every game for 1 hour and 59 minutes then get an instant refund
>even though I only play AAA and flavor of the month indie games anyway

>actiblizz, ubi
not a controlling stake
>riot
people do bitch about that and riot constantly bowing to chinese demands
>grinding gear games
path of exile is too low profile for people to get outraged

user help me, I'm thinking of pre-ordering it

Who exactly bitches at riot for chink shit?
It was a thing for a week when they were bought and nothing happened since.

I dont even play lol and I notice the bitching

also
>even though there's literally curators and i can find one who has similar tastes to me

A game being exclusive to Epic means it doesnt exist as far as I'm concerned.

It's a completely different concept when someone creates and funds their own games to when someone buys timed exclusives. This doesn't make Origin, Uplay etc any less annoying however.

FUCK EPIC
FUCK CHINKS
AND FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1543158923817.png (828x812, 2.58M)

The only thing that might make me consider is if they ever made a true successor to UT99 exclusive to their store, but that will never ever happen.
UT2004 and UT3 didn't really have the same magic.

NEVER pre-order, it's a shot in the dark. There aren't even any gameplay footage yet, the game might be shit and then you will regret it. Always wait at least until the first week rolls by so you can make an informed decision

Remember when that fat faggot tried to SWAT a Canadian guy that called him out for being a fuckin spastic

>giving a bigger share to publishers is a good consumer support practice
no, it's a better corporate dick stroking practice. me as a consumer could not give less of a fuck where the money goes.I only care how much I have to pay

You people are screaming so loud and sound so fucking stupid that basically anyone with a brain is going, "What the fuck is wrong with them?". I mean, everyone knows Epic didn't make spyware and aren't owned in full by China, they aren't destroying gaming or stealing anything from anyone, but there are people on this board, probably in this very thread, who would go to great lengths to claim otherwise. You look ridiculous, it's as simple as that.

Attached: 1545873888891.png (396x364, 192K)

based and dragon-pilled

>eastern european prices on every game is lower than steam right now, even not on sale
What did he mean by this?

Attached: steam.png (1674x1414, 1.76M)

Don't forget
>12% isn't actually sustainable so to make up for it we will be increasing the price of games in Europe and Asia to cover the lower American costs

>Its already a shit situation on consoles, so who cares if it gets worse on pc

Nice defeatism.

You're giving me a conclusion.
Explain how you reach it.

If a company has the right to have a game exclusive to it's store.
Why can't it sell that right to another company.

Is this only a thing because the game would not have been exclusive to anything otherwise, because those other publishers are too poor to run their own store?
Would anybody care if Epic went over to EA or Blizzard and said "I'll give you 1 000 000 for six month exclusivity on [future game]"? In a situation when those games would have been exclusive to bnet or origin otherwise.

Probably not from a part of Europe that gets regional prices and has to deal with Germany's prices.
Like the balkans, but everyone just pirates there.

He meant "I'm a fucking liar."

>not even close, i'm pulling 15MB/s downloads with epic, under 5 with steam because they have no decent servers
Have you tried checking your download settings? I live in the thirdworld with a terrible ISP and I still pull in 20-30 MB/s 90% of the time.

God Ian Miles Cheong is a fucking retard

>12%
>Remove matchmaking
>Remove cloud saves
>Remove regional pricing
Are these people fucking retards, the 30% is fair for the devs and the customers, why the fuck I would ever buy a single game on Epic when I have to pay god knows how much % to get a fucking game, I'm not paying more than the default price, I get cheaper games on Steam.
Epic will never obtain international market with the 12%.

Attached: 1544424428559.png (363x327, 262K)

>Why can't it sell that right to another company.
Taking away choice is always going to be anti consumer but at least you can accept in EA or Blizzards case that it's their own creations. Epic are creating nothing and are just buying up games. Theres a clear distinction. Does that make battlenet/origin etc exclusives ok? No. Now fuck off chink shill.

This. I'm fucking glad PC gamers bitch at the drop of a hat because otherwise we'd have even more Arkham Knight-tier ports, online subscriptions ala consoles and paid modding wouldn't just be contained to Bethesda games.

What's the point? There are curators, gaming websites, youtube, streams and so on where consumers can find inspiration on what they want to buy. Or click through a fucking genre and suggested games to the ones they already have.
The only ones crying about the store being flooded by shit games are indi devs who don't have the funds/energy/knowledge and so on to market their game.

"advice and participation" is not the same as "taking orders" dude. i get that you don't want to take his words at face value, but you have to provide a better example than that if you want to convince anyone of anything

Unless I'm missing something, the Epic Store is even missing dlc that is available on Steam, e.g. for Darksiders or Vampyr.
You are denying yourself some content if you decide to get game on Epic

Attached: steam.png (1531x1160, 321K)

The game maker makes more money either way. How they make more money through their exclusivity right should have no bearing on the outcome.
If you believe they have the right to be anti-consumerchoice for profit, why are you against it when they do it with a middle man?
Would making the exclusivity deal before development begins (qualifying as 'funding' the game) change anything? I don't think so.

The dlc is cheaper on Steam than on Epic.
What a trainwreck

Attached: steam.png (626x496, 484K)

>Cheong
kek, this shit literally writes itself

>what about this
>what about this
>what about this
I'm not going to use Epic.

A whole half of a... ziti?
Why does your country use pasta as currency?

Attached: ziti.jpg (1080x810, 109K)

Attached: 12% isn't practicable.jpg (615x410, 99K)

You don't have to use Epic.
But you should not act like you do it because you have rigid values.
You don't.
Just say you don't like the client and that's enough.

>Make Epic account when they start giving away free games
>Get free games added to account through browser
>Install Epic Launcher in virtual machine
>Download game installers
>Remove Epic Launcher
>Install games
Done. They give me games like Subnautica and Slime Rancher for free and I give them absolutely nothing.

Attached: End User License Agreement.jpg (720x960, 71K)

I do, and i chose not to use Epic. Too bad for you Zhang.

>at least Epic has customer support services

I am permanently locked out of my Epic Games account because they refuse to let me change the email tied to the account. I have appealed to them for months via customer support emails, have been cordial in social media posts, and have gone so far as to as Google for help.

They got my money and, the moment things stopped working for me, ran.

It might be hilarious but yes, why else do you think people shit on white knights

epic launcher is literally a chinese botnet I can't believe you're dumb enough to try and defend it

Sure you do.
See you in 5 years kid.
When you've accepted EGS and are fighting the next fight with the same patchy non-values and shaky convictions cobbled from whatever was left from the last outrage.
I've seen this happen enough times.

Attached: GraffitiportretnemeckogofizikateoretikaAlbertJejnshtejnvSochi05700x467.jpg (700x467, 74K)

Sorry what shaky convictions?
We already have steam, this isn't the early 00s anymore.

>Cheong
heh

this nigga sitting here talking about values and convictions just because no one wants to download a shitty game launcher that spies on you

>Riot
There is.
>ActiBlizz
Wow 5%, enormous.
>Ubi
Wow 5%, enormous.
>Grinding Gear Games
Who?

PC gamers don't even bitch that much, they bitch about as much as any other industry that's mainly made up of adults, they're just not corporate dickmunchers like 95% of consoleniggers.

>He actually spent money on that shitty store
You only have yourself to blame, buycuck.

Of course it just "accidentally" scam steam folder. Man, you fucks are bad at this.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ * millions + $

Phoenix point, not-xcom from og xcom creator.

>a chink defending a chink company
im not surprised desu

>cheong