Can't wait for this arthouse shit

Can't wait for this arthouse shit

Attached: Pathologic-2.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

>Pathologic 2
>it isn't even a sequel

Attached: 1551812035375.gif (455x344, 978K)

Besides this and Stalker, what are some other russian ludo kinos?

The Void by the same devs, Space Rangers and Vangers.

Attached: scr0064.jpg (3840x2160, 938K)

pathologic is the best indie game ever
prove me wrong

>Name some more buzzword games
Gee user. I would if you actually said words that weren't buzzwords without meaning you insufferable personality-less trash cunt.

stay mad I love saying ludo kino

>proceed to spew buzzwords
tiny dick cuxk pls go prep the bull

it doesn't mean anything

The Void is the best example of games = art imho

Attached: 2011-05-13_00001.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

Kino is for great art, mostly used for movies, but people know what I mean since its used here for everything. Ludo/Ludonarrative for gameplay, its an actual word, not meme like kino. Both have a meaning here.

I really Hope they spin the Story around, completly skip the powers that be and Overall Switch around the relation between the town and the polyhydron. Experiencing the twists for a second time would just be underwhelming

silent storm
you are empty
xenus/boiling point
precursors
kings bounty reboot

Attached: pathologic review.jpg (666x3232, 733K)

Cursed image.

Attached: 1492298815334.png (476x595, 339K)

Mandalore is the most patient reviewer I know, and even he seemed to hate it
the game is exceedingly slow and monotonous

All those e-celebs are plebs m8

I see that Ice-Pick PR department is still going strong.
Пиздyйтe oтcюдa, вaшa пpeтeнциoзнoe гoвнo зaeбaлo, иди-тo пoдpoчитe нa oчepeднoй блoгпocт Aльфины или Дилдoвcкoгo

Дa ты oхyeл

Stay mad slavic fuccboi and take your shitty "games" with you.

Attached: squat.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>and even he seemed to hate it
What gave you that impression? He wasn't exactly enthusiastic, but he covered all three routes and all endings. Reviewer commitment or not, you don't play ~60 hours of a game like Pathologic if you really hate it.
It also seems like he wants to cover 2 when it comes out.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1471x431, 72K)

>seemed to hate it
>did all three routes and literally said he'll never forget it

Nigger you dumb

Hate to say it, but Pathologic is a really good argument against that one Reggie quote.

You don’t even know what buzzword means lmaoo

Did they fix it looking "clean" yet?
The old engine had this gritty look from being made from 5 ruples and a bottle of vodka that really enhanced the experience

A more precise wording for what you're describing is "it didn't overuse post-processing", which is something I really miss from its era.

Attached: enclave_23.png (1600x1200, 3.14M)

I hope i can tell Kains to fuck off as Daniil

Wait so is this an actual sequel, or that remake they were planning to make that turned out episodic?

It was originally a remake but they changed enough that they consider it a sequel.

What game

Enclave. It's jank, but has some really nice envoironments for 2002. Early 00s is when texture work really started to shine in general.

Attached: sh2pc-2012-03-24-13-01-44-36.png (1680x1050, 2.41M)

The Void. Or rather Tension (download Polish version of The Void from GOG/Steam, then apply fanpatches from the corresponding theme in Steam Discussions), this is a much more ludokino version, than the common The Void.
Vangers. Perimeter (not Emperor's Testament, and definitely not Perimeter 2) to a lesser extent.
Konung. Only the first one. A lot of it is probably lost in translation. Play as Dragomir only and prepare to cheese like there is no tomorrow.
Sublustrum/Outcry starts pretty artsy, but later sort of jumps the shark. It's a Myst-like.

Rage of Mages 1 on the last difficulty is ridiculously balls-to-the-wall and legit one of the most nail-bitingly hard and satisfying games I've ever completed. Nothing to write home about artistry-wise though.
You Are Empty. The best goddamn Soviet-era parody to ever grace videogames, made by people who actually understood what they were doing. It's a VERY primitive Half-Life-like gameplay-wise though, AND the crucial element of the artistry of the game, the propaganda posters, taken from real life, is entirely lost in translation, as the posters were left untranslated, and it's a damn shame, without understanding what's written in them and how, the game loses like third of its punch.
Cryostasis is artsy in Tarkovsky-like way, I guess. And definitely worth at least trying it out.
I would actually recommend Space Rangers 1 over - or, at least prior to - Space Rangers 2. They are simpler, but everything in them is, like, proof of the concept, like, so clear it rings, if you get the gist of this metaphor.
Full Pipe, of course. It's freeware now, by the way. First search [5/4 maximov] on youtube, watch the cartoon, then play the game, it's kind of a direct sequel to the cartoon.

Heeeey broooo
Guess what I've found/

Attached: !List_of_exUSSR_Videogames_Bayer.gif (3150x3150, 3.51M)

I can't read siberian runes, what's the burning windmill in the second row and the two space games row 3 column 7 and row 5 column 9?

Also I never expected to see that Skittles marketing game on any chart.

For the games, that were released in English-speaking countries, or simply for whatever other reason have an official Western title, their corresponding title is provided at the right side of the picture, vertically.
That way, "burning windmill" is "Soldiers: Heroes of World War II", 3/7 is "Space Rangers" (screenshot is from SR2 actually, from what I remember of its interface) and 5/9 is "Star Wolves".

Thanks, I didn't notice that vertical text.

>have an official Western title that is different from their official title in Russia
>at the right side of the corresponding pictures