Making the ugliest possible characters in any game with character creation

>Making the ugliest possible characters in any game with character creation
does anyone else do this?

Attached: the most interesting man in the world.png (1177x1243, 997K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48RVcbkhNHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes everyone does this

yes, the devs

>ruining your own immersion because you're too insecure to actually attempt and make a decent looking character that represents you
Based. If you don't try, nobody can say you did a bad job

>game has little limit to the proportion customization allowing you to create monstrosities of all shapes and sizes

Attached: 1513477820173.png (506x506, 36K)

meme masters who think they are funny

For some reason I always go with gold hair and gold eyes if the game lets me, I don't know why.

>he selfs insert in every game
Good job, you're a loser.

I just make a bald old man if the character creation cant make good looking women

Attached: 1551505231514.jpg (1169x600, 52K)

>those youtube thumbnails of games that have character creators that always feature the uploaders HILARIOUS overly ugly character
masters of comedy

mellowfavorableeasternglasslizard

I always make a compact, balding bostonian

I-IS THIS THE GUY WHO DARE I SAY.... BEAT DARK SOULS THREE ON STREAM?!

What a gamer. What a god of a gamer

Only when self inserting

heh nice

Bioware

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

ironically the most charming character BioWare created in years, but totally unintentional

I guess you could say I do that.
I just make it look like you OP.

Anyone who does this is a brainlet with some very low standards for humor and a piss poor sense of aesthetics.

I always make stocky russian-looking dudes with buzz cuts since they're hot and I hate playing self-inserts or women

Attached: doge loss.png (640x480, 450K)

No, this is for people too scared to try.

I only make characters I would like to see sleeping in bed next to me. I can’t take the plot seriously if I made a goblin looking fellow trying to act serious

I just press random a few times until i get something acceptable.

>playing games where you have to try

Attached: 79eb1d76a8306bcb1c8a2a097394a5ed.png (272x285, 59K)

I always make an attactive white guy with black hair and blue eyes and then self insert.

I did when I was 14

Yes, but only this game is also multiplayer game and you can fuck up with other people with op builds or straight up cheating.

Pilled and redbased

>the virgin self-insert vs the chad fat black woman with neon hair

Naw.
When I was a kid I thought about the situation switched up in the sense of: "What if God thinks it's fun/funny to allow ugly people exist?" From that point onward I've been trying to make a conscious effort to not make anything ugly, if only because it makes me feel better.

An odd caveat, I know, but I feel as though filling the world with intentionally ugly shit is kind of immoral.

Attached: 1467683832054.png (716x858, 1.26M)

>ugliest possible
That's too easy. Anyone can crank sliders to the max and make something that looks hideous. It takes skill to make something ugly in a way that you can't quite put your finger on it.

I always tried to make the same guy and pretend it was the same character across every game.
He looked like the guy with the giant lute in this video youtube.com/watch?v=48RVcbkhNHQ

>make dumb meme character face
>use armour/cosmetics that cover the face and skin to get immersed again
me BTFO

>spending more time in the character creation screen than in the actual game

Attached: b80.jpg (680x810, 46K)

I just exaggerate features here and there, stuff not that visible from head on, so bigger brow ridge or a beak of a nose.

Attached: 1482537017707.jpg (500x667, 36K)

Yes. Then I was mad that I couldn't recreate it anywhere else. Seriously, If I could, this would be my go-to on everything.

Attached: Wheee.png (425x405, 214K)

This shit upsets me more than it should

I like to make an ugly fat guy in the sims to fuck women and I think it's hilarious

I flip a coin to decide whether I make a guy or a girl
Then I try to make a character that would fit the setting
Does nobody else do this?

>Making each character in a series a descendant of your last character
>Spinoffs are family offshoots and cousins
My hunters have a long history.

Attached: 1419080807761.gif (317x320, 836K)

No, because years of seeing Dark Souls abominations has left me completely numb to the child-like glee.

I test the options for both female and male characters and see if it gives me any idea.

I did this when I stille played mmos. I used the same family name for all my characters.

>game has "customization"
>only have three default faces to choose from
>can't even change hair

Wait... Is.. Is that the guy who beat Jevil FIRST TRY?!?!

>but dies to pinwheel

Attached: please.gif (283x284, 80K)

yes and he also beated dark souls ON STREAM

yes