One of the biggest gatcha trash franchise

>one of the biggest gatcha trash franchise
>translation still never ever
lel

Attached: 3134-Fate_Extra_CCC_JPN_PSP-PLAYASiA.jpg (291x500, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ppv46_Cqc80
tsukinoura.wordpress.com/category/translation-log/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nero is kinda unpopular despite all the shilling according to /alter/

Just read CCC Fox Tail, it follows the route with the best servant.

You have a hilarious Gil in CCC. That should be enough.

>Fate Gacha whales
>Caring about the franchise
These "people" aren't even considered secondaries, or even tertiaries, maybe not even quaternaries.

if they weren't interested in the franchise why would they spend thousands of shekels on it?

They are translating it but is so slow that literally is just faster to learn japanese by yourself and play it

Because they like the designs of the shitty gacha characters and because the game is popular at the moment.
That's the majority of GOshit's audience, bandwagoners and ironic weebs.

You've never seen the power of a gacha whale, have you?

BB is bae.

the closest thing to a whale I've ever seen in my life was my gambling addicted uncle

This. Last Encore proves that when you have a series which is primarily character driven that Nero cannot carry a series to save her life.
Especially when you give a nobody emperor the automatic-win button and every fight is "Use Imperial Privilege" until Li Shuwen which is then use Imperial Privilege + Aurea.

>nobody emperor
>Nero
come on now

Nero is a nobody emperor. When you compare the other people with IP, Nero is positively nobody in comparison.
Romulus deserves IP because ROMA is a bad motherfucker with a divine origin. Not some guy with poor artistic taste who has to have IP to be any form of usable servant.

people only know the name for him being one of the shittiest ones

Fuck you. Last Encore being shit had nothing do with Nero, and you know it.

Attached: 1553767479732.jpg (1280x720, 503K)

I'm pretty sure it's because of kiara's noble phantasm fucking the world

Nero and Caligula are LOL SO RANDUMB and that makes them relevant.

>gambling addicted
Bingo

Attached: gacha.png (1026x173, 25K)

If Nero and HAKUNO were good characters, the series could have been salvaged. Therein lies the issue.
It was a series appropriate of SHAFT given it was ultimately just two people talking to each-other for extended periods of time but neither person really had the charisma to carry the series, nor the amusing or thought-provoking conversations to counteract the generally poor writing.

Caligula is appropriate as a servant, he's low tier, crazy and no-one cares about him. Nero should by all rights be Caligula tier.

imagine wasting 8 hours a day working then waste all your wage on fucking jpegs

How can sluts even compete?

Attached: 1553954831312.png (1266x1506, 2.82M)

Liz is a legendary superdyke whose true form inspired the entire basis for lesbian vampires.
That's basically cheating.

You only have to see her reverse scale under her tail and she's yours.

>Caring about a idea factory tier kusoge that didn't crack the famitsu top 100 games that nips love
imagine defending overrated trash

Attached: 1551312480673.png (789x721, 571K)

>only interesting fate game ever produced
>only fate game never translated

it's not fair. why did they regress to shit-tier writing with extella?

just learn jap bro

Because FGO prints money for him, so Nasu stopped giving a shit.

Fox Tail has fuck all to do with CCC.

Attached: e44de4c5fd947216f7803e46a1701dc9.png (1900x1200, 1.36M)

Interesting because you are a retarded EOP

Good, Nero is absolute garbage and taints everything she comes into contact with. A kind of garbage singularity, if you want. Fuck Tamamo as well

Attached: 1525341141541.jpg (280x318, 13K)

Attached: DtstdoIU8AUUrOS.jpg (857x1200, 149K)

hold on, there is pay to win games on PSP?

I'm still pissed at how Caesar and Romulus got so fucked over.
Romulus less so because even if they didn't make him a shiny gold servant he's still strong as fuck lorewise.
Caesar doesn't have IP because fuck him I guess.
WHY IS HE SO FAT.
FUCK.

>Fuck Tamamo as well
I wish I could

Only reason i want to play this is for the Gilgamesh route.

Fuck Fate extra disappointed me when they started making sequels to it.

I've originally played Fate extra and despite the waifu shit, it was actually pretty good. I enjoyed the story as well. Then I played Extella and they seemed to go full on with the shit waifu pandering (just felt embarrassed when Liz had that concert boss fight) and Fate last encore being just kinda dumb.

What the fuck Basu did you do with one of my favourite game? What fucking monkey paw did I wish on?

Attached: 1534881012694.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

The Gachapaw.

I didn't sign up for that kind of deal

I'm still holding out hope that microtransactions will be banned in the US or Japan so FGO can fucking die already.

it's been established caesar is only fat because he was summoned as the wrong class, even cleo doesn't know why he's that size
he'd be at his prime if he was a rider or something

FE is a rock paper scissors game

lol EOPs.

>or Japan

Attached: 1524726712987.jpg (620x670, 94K)

the time to release CCC in english is way over, luckily for you EOPs theres an autist on youtube who's translating the whole thing and i believe they're nearly done

BUT THAT MAKES NO SENSE.
SERVANTS ARE ALWAYS SUMMONED IN THEIR PRIME.
Though to be fair it makes about as much sense as summoning servants into characters that already exist.
The fucking Rins.
Where do the Rins come from?
Not from the fucking throne of heroes.
Why don't they use these spare Rins as masters instead of the protagonist who is an average master who can't use magecraft?
Don't even get me started on why the fuck Taiga is also a vessel.

Who cares? Only FSN, FHA, and FZ matter

pls let me dream user, it's either this or Kim nukes them off the face of the planet.
Either is preferable at this point.

Some N3-kun?

Unironically correct.
I'd maybe argue that SF is a decent read but it's not essential.
It also takes place in the same universe (or close enough, fucking Nasu) as the actual continuity rather than some wacky fuck spinoff universe.

>one of the most money laundering gacha shit
>can't make a game that is better than DMC 5
kek

>servants are always summoned in their prime
Fate stopped following most of the the rules it established awhile ago, this being one of the more specific ones
As for pseudo-servants, heroic spirits can only possess their living doppelgangers and they made up a thing where certain spirits are forced into the living vessel if summoned in the vicinity of them, specifically for divine servants. As for the Rins, there's only one, both Ishtar and Eresh actually possess her at the same time and tag in and out. There's only more than one Rin when it's for gameplay purposes.

from what I heard, the CCC event in FGO doesn't need the player to have played CCC

Ok.
But why the fuck is there a Rin at Chaldea in the first place?
Because Rin would kind of be the main character.
Fuck FGO.
and fuck you.

she was summoned with them like that, because FGO's summoning system is bullshit with no rules at all and it's stupid
actual rin is assumed dead in chaldea's timeline

>As for the Rins, there's only one, both Ishtar and Eresh actually possess her at the same time and tag in and out
Hot.

The Fate/Extraverse is the only new, ongoing Fate content Nasu puts out anymore (FGO will end with Lostbelts), and Last Encore proved he'll keep shoving it down our throats whether people like it or not. Extella Link just released, and the current FGO event involves characters from CCC. We're getting Extella 2 and a Foxtail collab event before we get anything else for FSN or Tsukihime.

Attached: 1554368558386.png (600x600, 107K)

We're getting Waver's Anime soon.

Why don't they just summon Zelretch?

Thats nice because Gray is cute

They never even officially translated F/SN or F/HA. There are a million better ways they could be capitalizing on FGO than more Extra pandering.

Attached: mad.png (405x343, 193K)

>servants are always summoned in their prime

Caesar is weird, but I don't think he necessarily breaks any rules. In any case, I don't think "servants are always summoned in their prime" has ever been a thing. Hans is one early example of a Servant not being summoned in their prime, then we have Penthesilea as a more recent example.

It's cuz he's busy working on the Tsukihime remake!
R-Right bros?

Attached: s271-38.jpg (640x480, 61K)

This gacha is an eyesore.

zelretch is too busted for him to just go die and be summonable

*blocks your path*

Attached: Prisma Illya.jpg (600x600, 261K)

I'm personally still wondering why Extella takes place in the Extraverse to begin with, especially when Nasu had to go out of his way to make Extra Zero a thing.
While I don't like the idea of Fate "becoming" Fate/Grand Order, I feel like a Fate Musou would have worked best as a title in the GOverse. We'd have a better explanation for one Master having dozens of Servants that way than "Lol, you can do it because you are the last Master on the Moon"

I suppose Zelretch could always copy Merlin and get himself Independent Manifestation

Then why doesn't he just show up like Merlin?
Merlin isn't dead either.
He's just fucking around.
Considering Saber shouldn't even be in the fucking Throne I don't know how she's not only summonable but is also fucking everywhere.
So much for Avalon.

still mad. you think they can translate this with all their gotcha money.

This game has one of laziest dungeon design i ever seen

>Nero is kinda unpopular despite all the shilling according to /alter/
Only because literally every single Extra game after the original has garbage writing, which Nero suffers heavily from. Everyone that isn't Nero also suffers from bad writing. Tamamo amusingly enough isn't affected by this and if anything gained popularity because she's a shitty waifu character whose personality is built around being for (you) so shit writing doesn't even harm her.

Fuck worms.
why is she getting abnormal tons of wank?

Attached: 1554313823288.png (960x540, 1.17M)

CCC is pretty shit though. The only good part of it is Gilgamesh trolling the fuck out of both Hakuno and the villains simultaneously.

>basically every one of the girls is used goods
yeah, that’s a yikes for me!

Nasu is really intent on shilling her even harder than Nero for some reason. Probably because he's proud of CCC and is obsessed with the Sakurafaces.

shes cute

>Nasu keeps wanting to shill Extraverse
>has only one good game

merlin has said he's grown bored in avalon but the main reason is probably because fou was running around chaldea and since he actively knew what was going on, he just decided to lend a hand finally
fuck knows what zelretch is up to or if nasu even remembers he exists

F/GO Saber is probably the one from UBW True Ending, since she could've have gone to the Throne there (I don't think it was ever stated fully if she went to Avalon there or not)

Hey, Zelretch is on the Kaleidoscope CE, so Nasu has to remember his existence to some degree

>3 fucking version of herself in a game not even about her
>5 fucking events about her
Dude, you might hate her, but she is popular.

I think it's mentioned that FGO Artoria gets summoned with the lion plush Shirou gives her but I don't remember which route that was in
She might just be an amalgam

Heaven's Feel movies

If Avalon and the Throne both exist outside the time axis, there's no reason they can't exist in both places at once.
If Avalon isn't outside the time axis, there's no reason being in Avalon would exclude them from the Throne.

Attached: Sakura Prisma.jpg (900x1307, 334K)

He probably just fucked off to a different timeline.
He's too old for this shit.

She could be an amalgam, too, yeah.

Is Avalon!Saber 100% dead, though? Since that would exclude her from the Throne (I think).

Nigger Koreans love their mobile games just as much, maybe more.

>implying norks are allowed mobile phones
>or internet

He's dicking around in Prisma

You can't be in the Throne if you're not (ever going to be) dead.
Wasn't Saber's situation in F/SN that she escaped death by pledging herself to become a Heroic Spirit once she obtained the Holy Grail? She still ended up in Avalon so they can't be mutually exclusive. Unless her giving up on the Holy Grail voided the contract but the Planet would absolutely collect on her debt anyway.

Attached: Waver and Zelretch.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

That's rich coming from the girl that got pregnant by some random when she was 13.

Yeah Saber shouldn't be around because she's fucking around in Avalon
Or she'd be a miserable as fuck Counter Guardian, which would be pretty neat.

Yes, Saber made a deal with the World that "I will agree to become a Heroic Spirit once I get the Holy Grail", thus causing her to get stuck in a Groundhog Day loop (Going back to the moment of her death after every war). Thus Saber goes to Avalon in Fate (at least), since she never got the Grail for herself.
UBW didn't state what happens, but since Saber destroyed the grail again, I'd assume that this either a) counts as getting the grail and she goes to the Throne (Though she destroyed it in Zero, too, but I guess this was different since she wanted to destroy it herself, and wasn't forced into it); or b) Saber's loop of HGWs continutes.
Similar to UBW, no idea what happens to Saber after HF ends. The most logical conclusion would be that she continues hunting for the Grail, and is maybe someday added to the Throne. No idea, really.

In the end, it is really hard to say, since GO likes to blend jokes and lore a bit too much at times... (I mean, I guess we are supposed to just accept that the Heroic Spirits hold cooking classes in the Throne, wtf Nasu)
Same goes for fanservice aspects, like, I personally believe that the whole "Servants remember stuff in GO" is just for fanservice, and that they don't really remember those things. I mean, why would they?

>They are translating.

They aren't, or already have but don't release like Gideon did with If...

Yeah, with the Extra servants they clearly remember Hakuno but with the F/SN servants they don't seem to remember much.

Yeah, servants shouldn't remember stuff except for special cases
EMIYA being one of those special cases.

Good. Extra is the shit that kicked the franchise down hill. Terrible and stupid character designs, I cringe everytime I see the knockoffs of saber and sakura, even tamamo seems like a knockoff of kohaku amber. The story is also a convoluted mess. Nasu and Takeuchi should not let anyone else handle their stuff.

Attached: 1456348722656.jpg (2816x2112, 2.68M)

Actually it ties lot of shit from the game.

That is one example, yes. Which also should be purely for fanservice, though waifufags don't probably realize that.

Yeah, EMIYA and Saber are probably the only ones who should remember stuff. Though I wonder how Gil's memory works, since he was "alive" after the incarnation thing... So would he remember his time in Fuyuki?

The worst thing is that Extra has a ton of cool servants that are mostly doomed to be in it's shitty games. Robin Hood is probably one of my favourite servants and he's stuck in shit like Extella. Mad Vlad and Li Shuwen and the like are rad as fuck too.

Amusingly enough, FGO made Li Shuwen even cooler than he already was and he was already cool as fuck before.

Attached: Li_Shuwen_S3.png (512x724, 364K)

CCC is Carnival Phantasm tier shit though, the original Extra at least had an actual storyline which wasn't even that bad outside of a few points, CCC is just garbage ironic fanservice for most of the game, its only redeeming factor was letting play with Gilgamesh after he watched too much Carl Sagan.

How can anyone sane unironically like nero?

It's actually pretty funny too, because since the "player character" is Hakuno but also Gudao, you are essentially being cucked by yourself. Imagine getting Tamamo in FGO only for her to turn you down for you in a different game. I know a bunch of FGO secondaries who keep rolling for Tamamo but I don't have the heart to tell them that she's going to turn them down when they get her.

Are you implying carnival phantasm was shit

>not liking Hans roasting everyone.

What was wrong with Nero in the original Extra? She's absolute shit in everything after that, but that's still a bit unfair when every game past Extra has bad writing so everyone acts retarded, not just Nero. Hell, I can't understand how people can unironically like Tamamo.

she cute umu

>being turned down by a png

>Fate/ Extra
>playable servants are shitters like Nero and Tamamo
>based as fuck non-playable servants like Gawain, Li Shuwen, Robin Hood, Lu Bu, Vlad in his stabby stabby mode, and the fucking Buddha
>Fate/ Extra CCC
>more Nero and Tamamo
>cool as fuck other servants like Hans and Karna
Why the fuck do we get the garbage servants while the NPCs get all the good stuff.

It is a weird sort of cucking, yes. In any case, anyone who would get angry about "getting turned down" by a fictional character should have some serious self reflection, I think. I mean, waifuing is fine and all, but there is a limit to everything.

I personally find Tamamo likeable. Same goes for Nero, aside from getting annoyed at how they keep trying to force her down my throat a bit too much these days.

>Hans is one early example of a Servant not being summoned in their prime
Don't talk about stuff you know nothing about
Hans literally explains that he was in his prime as a child

People who like tamamo are 90% secondaries who misunderstand her completely, 5% people who played extremely and still misunderstand her, and 5% people who understand she’s a hypocritical slut who will fuck other masters behind your back and still pretend like she’s devoted to you but love her anyways for it if not even more so.

>Muh ultracliched japanese SoL with le ebin memes
Carnival Phantasm is boring crap that isn't even fun, but so is most Fate stuff either way.
CCC is even worse because at least the original Carnival Phantasm was its own thing, CCC is just beating a dead horse for the sake of it, and when it's not beating said dead horse it's still absolutely mediocre outside of a few good moments with Karna and Gil, Kiara could have been a great villain but Nasu absolutely squandered her.

Kek. I've played a FEH in the past and now Langrisser, and while they're fun for a month or so, I don't see how I'd ever be able to justify spending single penny on these kinds of games...

I just want to fuck the sun.

fateniggers are the absolute worse.
The fate/stay night realta nua port on vita is complete and the script is compatible with the PC and PS3 release but they'd rather play their gatchatrash and jerk off to crossdressers than patch it so now I have to read a 60 hour VN a couple lines at a time with my ass on a fucking computer chair rather than a bed.
fuck

Nigger anyone that isn't a secondary already beat the game long ago multiple times so the only people left who haven't are either GO secondaries or latelets.

I WANT TO FUCK THE SUN GOD DAMN IT.

Attached: Golden_White_Face_SG_Male.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Original VN never got localized in any shape or form, and anyone that cared about it played long time ago.

I recall the reason for Hans being a kid to be "unknown", and he only made theories on it. It was either "Hans was overflowing with sensitivity", or due to Kiara's preference.

ok but I want to replay it in bed.
After playing S;G, S;G 0 and Ever 11 on my vita theres no fucking way I can go back to VNs on my PC.

>Carnival Phantasm is boring crap that isn't even fun
Even on Yea Forums I never expected to witness such awful taste

Attached: 1505494001538.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Do it on your phone.

You sound like a huge faggot by the way.

>Put VN reader on phone.
>play ton of shit.

>buying a fucking tracking device with no buttons and 2 minutes of battery life to play "games"
shoo shoo zoomer

I'm sure the NSA are really interested in tracking you, you fucking NEET.

It's a principle.
Not that I'd expect you to understand what that is, you all have faggot women brains anyway.

I'm surprised anyone posting on this godforsaken board still has principles.
Personally I'm just waiting for the world to end

Then buy a GPD win or some shitty notebook retard.

VNs aren't demanding or some shit, much less you need more than 1 button.

I have many laptops
I like holding the screen closer and having a proper grip on the thing.
You don't understand how comfy it is to hold the psp/vita/3ds with your left hand and advance the text with L, while eating or doing something else with your right.
Having actual buttons is nice too fuck that hovering over the screen shit you have to do on phones.
>gpd
absolute chinkshit. The buttons are mushier than your mother's gunt and the built quality is fucking trash.
not to mention it doesn't do emulation better than a vita, especially taking android inherent input lag into account
>inb4 literal 20iq subhumans start screaming about muh phone with muh bluetooth controller with muh le retroarch

Zelretch is busy trying to use the Prisma timeline as a testing ground for replicating the perfection that is loli Arc. He doesn't have time for any of that other shit.

Attached: __arcueid_brunestud_and_kishua_zelretch_schweinorg_tsukihime_drawn_by_kurokemono__69b59e664653757e84 (1000x750, 324K)

Is the fan translation still alive? Last time i checked it was at like 17% or something.

It's dead and the "fansubber" refuses to release the script injection tools for someone else to take over

What does Android have to do with anything?

I never understand the drama with those fucks.

some other monkey mentioned the chinkshit handheld

Pathetic.

Those overpriced shitty phones? Gross.

glad there are still sane people around.
Almost every "modern classic" is in english on the vita. I don't know why fate niggers aren't getting on this. Fucking Muv Luv is on there and was officially published in english.
>He says, with tears streaming down his zoomer face.

How old are you?

Then cry me a fucking river, fag. Jesus

>bitching about why a VN isn't on a vita
>muh comfy
You sound like a huge faggot and I own a vita.

Don't be greedy.

nah im just wondering why fateniggers would rather buy virtual cards and jerk off over crossdressers than translate their games.
FEfaggots are trash but at least they got most of their shit in english.

>Why would people do things for free with no reward?

user, I think you might be retarded. It's okay, just accept it

Fantranslation drama is always awful, yeah

Why isn't she real bros?

Attached: image.jpg (850x1235, 215K)

>Sit on something for years.
>Someone finally get arsed to do the job and do quicker than retard that was doing.
>REEEEEE stop.

Attached: 1534357739646.gif (457x321, 1.81M)

I disagree. I tried those new musou games and Tamamo's character is so far removed from how she behaves in Extra, it might as well be someone else entirely. I don't know how anyone can stand her there unless they never played Extra or something.

How is the fan translation coming along?

>Fox Tail
>Following CCC's story

>Tammamo
>Best servant

How can one post be so wrong?

So if BB is not Passionlip sized, how big is Passionlip?

Hopefully not, the character redesigns make my eyes bleed.

160cm.

Literally same size as herself.

Attached: __passion_lip_fate_extra_ccc_and_etc_drawn_by_wada_aruko__ce59b781c7760042f0f2b5c9382e35da.png (902x821, 698K)

It's been 6 years.
You could have at least learned basic moon to understand CCC.

Attached: Dz1kSWJUcAEs84F.jpg orig.jpg (1777x1608, 356K)

Because if you're going to summon a true magician Aoko is a waifu and thus will get in first.

>Literally same size as herself.
Isn't she 140?

Why the tamamo hate? My gf slept with countless men before me and I don’t mind. We both have casual sex with other people every week and since we both do it, it doesn’t really affect our relationship. Are you incels really that insecure?

Attached: 81906B1F-BB9F-4AF1-9DA5-279ED80BAAD5.png (1500x1402, 1.06M)

Mahoyo english translation when?

Attached: 0ff016c45881a4305e19e8464dc98973.jpg (708x1000, 418K)

>according to /alter/
There's your mistake.

156 actually.

Not exactly off.

There was an explanation that she have to keep a face as a ruler in extella but she still feels different compared to extra. Probably she's closer to what she was in CCC but I haven't played it and can't comment on it.

Nero is one of the most popular characters in all of Fate.

Attached: W3R3bVH1gNw.jpg (940x2160, 908K)

>no one gives a fuck about Gorgon
Fuck

Attached: 1538277371982.jpg (735x722, 109K)

Why is this shit so OP in link? I EX ranked that extra boss fight vs 2 robots by barely moving.

Attached: ez.png (728x330, 166K)

She isn't. The sales of LE prove that she isn't popular.

Attached: E7AB4279-3BFD-4D57-857F-AF2C0CC00EF6.png (1334x750, 1.69M)

>BB the most popular Sakura
As it should be.

Thanks for reminding me that japs have shit taste.

>S rank instead of EX rank
Who the fuck?

>EX rank
>Not Star
EX isn't a "numerical" designation like E-A are, it means that the Stat or Skill can't be represented normally. If something is really higher than the scale can go, but is still a "number" is uses a star.
Of course, only BB has ever been able to reach such glorious heights.

Attached: 85a1345077701aa606742730634e24fe.jpg (848x1200, 138K)

>has a ton of fanart
>a ton of doujins
>a ton of games
>a ton of cameos
No. LE sold not as good as it should've sold because it was poorly made. That's all.

Attached: ss+(2019-04-05+at+07.02.35).jpg (951x921, 401K)

No you faggot it's the other way around.

>no reward
You get to play the game and people on forums will suck your dick. Sounds like plenty of reward to me.
I'm talking about the vita port of F/S N by the way (the only "good" thing to come out of this trash series). It's script copy pasting, not porting.
I'd do it myself if I wasn't too busy jerking off and memorizing antibiotics.

Attached: fategba.jpg (1800x1800, 383K)

>rather good
I understand vidya journalists are a joke but this is shit my high school English teacher would kill me for

>Melt comes out as a bit of a bitch.
>Lip is too kinky.
>Parvati art is too shitty that nips bullied the artist out of twitter.
>Protea is fuckhueg.
>Kama have no ass.

They are all shitty but BB is tsundere for the player and nips like this kind of shit.

CCC is almost completely translated bar the last couple of scenes in the true route and some character exclusive stuff. It's just not patched in yet because it isn't entirely finished. Compare this to some other Type-Moon stuff which will probably never be translated in the next decade.

Your real mistake was assuming that gacha popularity actually translates into the popularity of Type-Moon and Fate as a whole.

Attached: 1554269857883.jpg (714x662, 79K)

2 questions:

>how many of those are Saber clones?
>how many are girls with dicks?

It is, in fact not the other way around, and is in fact the exact way I described it here EX has been the non-"numerical" designation since before CCC was even a thing, going back to one of Nasu's first interviews after F/SN.

Don't fucking fall for that image, it uses Danbooru instead of Pixiv and Twitter. It's completely inaccurate because it uses data that not only is incorrect but also is based on gaijin tastes rather than Japan.

>how many of those are Saber clones?
By Saber Clones, do you mean girls who look like Saber, or girls who literally are another version of Saber?

There are 23 Girls with the Saberface Trait
There are 11 girls and 1 boy with the Arturia/Arthur trait

It's not like Pixiv has secret stashes of Jing Ke art that no gaijin is allowed to see. That image is accurate enough.

Considering how few "Star" ranks we have, I wonder if Nasu just uses Star and EX interchangeably these days (I wonder if Nasu even remembers Star)

She looks like she fucks worms.

For the last time Aoko is not going in GO.
If she does and it is not done in a very specific way there will be nothing left of Japan by the next morning.

>has a ton of fanart
Means nothing
>a ton of doujins
She actually doesn't. Tamamo does. Nero doesn't.
>a ton of games
1, which was terrible. Extra was about Hakuno, CCC was about the sakura clones, Link was about Charlemagne
>a ton of cameos
And by ton you mean none. She is repeatedly shoved out of anything not done by Sakurai as everyone except her and Nasu know Nero is shit. Meanwhile one of the Tamamo nine is a main character in FGO.

Because you have to in order to be cool and get them dopamine rushes. You just have to

Except it's not, because it fucking ignores other parts of data. You can't use it to determine popularity in Japan, the biggest market, if it's filtered through the tastes of people on Danbooru who only follow specific artists and go for specific characters.

LE failed because it had Nero instead of Tamamo or Redman.

You are in fact, incorrect.
EX is supposed to be "too big for system to define" and star is unable to be represented numerically.

Holy shit user, you really want people to hate Nero, huh?
>Extra was about Hakuno
kek

Attached: 1532854950235.png (250x250, 147K)

There is a little more hope.
It got bumped up in the order of Mangagamer's most wanted TL's thanks to McJon finally admitting defeat.

Attached: DbUS1yDV4AElHDx.jpg (889x1199, 286K)

LE failed because it was a piece of shit that Nasu had to explain away in his blog.

Her anime flopped hard.
She's a forced popularity character.

Attached: BD_Ranking.png (801x752, 56K)

I don't NEED people to hate Nero, they already hate her.

alternate Artorias

are those numbers from the picture or from the gatcha characters as a whole?

BB is computer Sakura, not wormslut sakura. If you want wormslut, look at Parvati or Kama.

LE failed because it’s a piece of shit. Nero is a symptom, not the disease.

EX rank is both "the highest tier" as well as "impossible to define". For example, Riceman's NP is EX because it is literally unlimited rice, so it's pretty impressive but it isn't the strongest or anything. But Gilgamesh is an EX ranked servant, and whether or not you think it's justified it is pretty clearly implying he's meant to be ranked above A rankers.

>Old SAO2 BD sold more
YIKES

They are from me looking up those two traits on the F/GO wiki.

It wouldn't have failed if it had Tamamo because she's an actual character unlike the cancer killing fate that is Nero.

Fate/zero
youtu.be/Ppv46_Cqc80

You can believe whatever you want.

She's both.
Cope more Nerotard.

Attached: 1543097329140 (1).jpg (1080x1346, 234K)

>Instead of adapting any extra game Nasu do a 2 deep 4 u sequel that get the entire budget blown in some fanservice shots.

I don't know what the fuck he was smoking.

Nigga, he could have put Tamamo there, could have put Nameless, could have put even Elizabeth. There was no saving for that.

Because the company that made it no longer exists and they probably don't have the original source code for the game.

How long until there is a Sakura/Sakuraface trait?

BB is a digitized version of an alternate universe version of Sakura Matou. Sakura Matou has purple hair and is named "Matou". Sakura got purple hair because of the worms.

Plus, Nasu keeps mentioning worms in CCC.

Once we get the Sakura variant of MHX, I assume.

The way Parameters are supposed to
work is E = 10 D = 20 etc all the way to A = 50
Where 1 = average value
+ doubles the score
++ triples it
EX is a value too big for this system to fit.

Saberface is just a shitty excuse because Takeuchi can't draw for shit.

*Emiya or both.
They both have flaws unlike dindu nuffin Shitro.

MHX and her clones are probably a one time thing since they're not FGO original. I doubt Nasu wants to bring more attention to the fact that he keeps reusing the same characters and is perfectly fine with just pinning the Saberface thing on Takeuchi.

Let's be real, if Nameless was there it would've succeeded.

It still would've been a mess, especially because Nasu has literally no idea what to do with EMIYA/Mumei.

EX isn't uber or broken, just different. A proper high tier stat still is A+++

I don't need to believe it because I can see it. Nero is repeatedly behind in character pools, everyone cheered when Gilfest replaced Nerofest and subsequently groaned when it turned into more nerowank, Septem and Extella are hated because of Nero, LINK and America go out of their way to shit on Nero and have her get BTFO'd by the main antagonist, she was excluded from the CCC event, all fgo writers explicitly ignore her, and everyone hates when Nasu forces her.

>pinning the Saberface thing on Takeuchi
>Nasu
>ever saying anything bad about Takeuchi
Takeuchi is Nasu's husbando user

Attached: 274.jpg (458x458, 28K)

Did Nero kill your dog or something?

Attached: 1511971775367.png (184x206, 39K)

That's true
But GAR factor would've seen it succeed.

>not FGO original

Was that a typo, or have I missed something?

She's a shit character that Nasu forces because he's butthurt over Iskandar being more popular

It's kind of true, EX means it can vary because it relies on something specific that can make it utter broken or useless
that was the reason why gilgamesh get borked by a dying human despite being EX all over

Remove this trash immediately

Attached: Archimedes_Extella_Link.png (381x381, 164K)

You've been saying that since forever, we get it. Calm your autism.

She's from an April Fool's day joke where she joins a bunch of Tsukihime characters to go around killing Type-Moon characters dressed as Zodiac animals, ending with a fight against a Madoka Magica reference.

Attached: 067fb500.jpg (880x660, 394K)

What are you implying?

Attached: 1539833608443.jpg (639x1069, 124K)

Pic related has EXcalibur yet you can argue that he's still below his other knights since the seals only activate in very specific situations.

Attached: 1518302231340 (1).jpg (600x846, 119K)

Are you being retarded on purpose?

MHX originated in an old (read: 2011) April Fool's game that will probably never be translated despite actually being
relatively long. She was one of the five main characters as they fought an array of Type-Moon characters like Aoko, Arc, Nero, and Liz. Almost every Type-Moon artist contributed something to it, and afaik MHX herself is designed by Takeuchi.

Obviously, but the Saberface thing is always pinned on Takeuchi despite Nero being Nasu's idea.

Attached: heroinesanctuary-2.jpg (1163x873, 483K)

>(read: 2011)

fug

I can't wait for MHXXX

>MHXXX is actually class Beast X
>Characters spend the whole event wondering where Beasts VIII and IX are

>luck E
>NP always miss
JUST

Attached: 3d1343393e1b9e06c424f1ec154850de.jpg (700x1000, 139K)

Reminder that it took Gil a whole day to kill Cu

I would've liked Prillya if Illya was more like her original self instead of pure lolicon bait, I get that she had her memories sealed and lived a normal life but she's still the daughter of a ruthless assassin who may or may not still be assassinating people, she should pick up on his personality as well.

>30 trillion random CEs of worm slut in different servant outfits intensifies

Attached: 1469321186853.png (547x464, 306K)

More like Shaft ruined her anime.

Nasu ruined the plot and characters. Shaft made them unnecessarily shiny and offputting, took out the undersea aspects, and can't animate a fight to save their lives.

Battle continuation and tard willpower, Cu is my hero

So next years side event is going to be Kiara and Kama doing the fusion dance, right?

Protection from arrows mvp

Because Hans is not a super god. It doesn't make sense after all the shit nasu wrote abour powerlevels, he always let minor servants to the big shit but suddenly that guy who died easily was suppose to be powerful and shit.

>tfw you will never get to see Shuten animated
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Attached: 5d89f0cedb9017b91a20e18a921037e4.jpg (1584x2048, 423K)

Attached: 799db0cb6e558261d3ae374fdd2a877a.jpg (1125x699, 811K)

>luck out on the first or second ticket

i wasn't even that interested in the first place after merlinlet status

but she is the best

Attached: 1543867916035.jpg (696x1024, 396K)

Attached: 46b88cbfefbeba.jpg (759x1037, 930K)

didn't they say they'll throw in a summary about it or something?
if not, there is a youtube series going through it.

Attached: cpex.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

Retardbro...

Attached: 1554070837295.jpg (1392x3200, 1.42M)

Thank you for posting the more accurate one.

>japs having shit taste
also
>implying pixiv numbers matter
Lots of artists delete some of their shit there.

>booru numbers
>d-doesn't count
>pixiv numbers
>d-doesn't count

Attached: 1538954604839.png (163x375, 66K)

Prove it.

>Pixiv numbers still not being a direct upgrade from Danbooru which will probably not have that deleted image anyways
Pixiv is literally the best way to measure this

Prove what? There are like three or four different claims in that post

>CCC is almost completely translated bar the last couple of scenes in the true route and some character exclusive stuff.

BROS... THE MISSING QUARTZ... EMIYA ALTER... FGO GO...

Oh. There's a YouTube playthrough of the entire thing literally subtitled in almost entirety and the gameplay cut out into separate videos if you just want story. (I think the channel is called ZVN or something) Gil route is the only thing completely finished.

No. Nero killed the Western Empire. Set civilization back nearly a thousand years. And is an unrepentant cunt about it.

Tamamo was been wildly mishandled since then, but back in Extra she was a good character. And Nasu shoving Nero down everyone's throats just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Tamamo had a lot more potential.

>Nero killed the Western Empire. Set civilization back nearly a thousand years.
I want historylets to leave.

>Nero killed the Western Empire
How retarded can you possibly be?

>my NuHistory is much more accurate than the histories written hundreds or thousands of years ago by people who actually witnessed the events in question

Attached: Modern Liberals.gif (500x281, 765K)

That's the issue with Nero though, there is no primary source of information because there is no surviving record of someone who witnessed and wrote about Nero directly.

Shinji is also an 8 year old genius gamer

The death of Rome is a longer and more complex process, retard. Fucking kill yourself if you think that Nero who died at 30 is single handedly responsibe for it.

He still burned Rome to clear land and swipe relief money to build his theater when the Senate denied him.

Why isn't BBB in link?

Because BB be kill in that timeline.

>burned Rome to the ground
>ended the Julian dynasty
>reminted Roman currency and collapsed the economy
>multiple rebellions
>killed himself rather than face judgement

Yeah, what a stand up guy. Surely burning down the capitol and then collapsing the value of Roman coin had nothing to do with the ultimate collapse of the Empire.

musous do what ifs all the time, why would you say that.

Well, I guess I should be happy she isn't at the very bottom. I'll pour one out for those Taigabros though.

Attached: 66008034_p0.png (2003x1511, 2.45M)

>when archer asks for permission to take a shower and you think he's gonna fuck you but it turns out he's just an idiot

Attached: 1521908777926.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>muh "Nero burned Rome" memes
>muh Julian dynasty
Just fuck off. 0-100 AD was the golden age of the Roman Empire. Admit that you fucked up and move on.

Attached: 1552837317393.jpg (868x631, 349K)

I was very happy to see him die.

He's a dicklet anyway.

I thought him burning down Rome was just a meme?

Virtually every historian from near his time, including those who lived during his reign like some senators, agree that he burned the city intentionally. Those that don't agree simply said they were aware of the accusations but were not sure. Though him fiddling was a more modern addition to the tale. Historians of the time said he was actually singing.

>one of the biggest gatcha trash franchise
>Has 7+ Sakura faces
I dropped FGO so fucking hard. I played for the anime historical figure interpretations and fights not to deal with Nasu's OC.
I'll just stay content with my Nero daki and Nero shitposting images.

Attached: 1551444763460.jpg (682x682, 63K)

Attached: 1554157608064.jpg (857x1200, 128K)

Sad, because Mash is unironically one of the best things to happen to the franchise in a long time, and it's sad that she'll be forever relegated to being in a shitty scam gacha. She'll never see the light of day outside of the mobile game and the 30 minute animated commercials that won't even make it through a tenth of the story.

t. Melt

Shinji sacrificed everything for a cause he believed in.

Mashu is a pretty standard kouhai character. Her best trait was her voice and that isn't even her voice anymore

>Mash is unironically one of the best things to happen to the franchise in a long time

Attached: 1518989425013.png (788x690, 597K)

Mash is garbage, like everything about FGO.
At least I can happily pretend it doesn't exist because it will never have any impact on any series other than FGO series.

>Extra
>gacha

Are you stupid

>Nero
>unpopular
lol what a retard

Reminder that the people actually translating CCC for Iwakura have no history with translating and it's extremely doubtful there's any work being made. Check the about page on the website. This means that there are translators who see that Iwakura have released shit in the past and think there's actually being work done, so choose different projects. This is why Typemoon is so shit for translations, people take on projects because the name is huge, they end up in over their head and then the project stalls but nobody else can pick it up thanks to translator drama.

She is unpopular.

Medea is best girl.

That has literally never been true, it's not true now, and it never will be true.

wouldn't say best but she's good yeah

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
SHE'S TRYING HER BEST DAMN IT.
she's best girl to me.

What part of her do you like? The part that thinks it's okay to murder kids if you're gonna lose custody of them? Or the part that says it's not her fault?

Yeah.

Attached: 1549655886568.jpg (1403x992, 1.88M)

Good taste.

>People wondering why an anime designed for Netflix only sold 18k in BD's

Same thing happened with Apoc. Newer FATE is carried by Japanese Netflix. It's little wonder why the Nips aren't rushing out to buy 2 episodes on blu-ray for 70 bux when they have the entire series ready to stream at the touch of a finger.

Attached: 3d123692c770335f19a493e4579e14db.jpg (594x483, 37K)

I mean
Doesn't help that the two are objectively bad stories.

Shit taste

There are plenty of things released on Japanese streaming that sale as high as things released in the last twenty years. Apoc and LE are just not very good.

Then why don't YOU post something?

Thats more about the outrageous prices for episodes in general though

But Apoc has much higher sales while LE is the WORST selling fate anime.

No, it's the quality of the product. And LE is complete shit.

Not saying it isn't but $70 for two episodes is still retarded

Attached: 1549668833216.jpg (1040x1950, 238K)

It's only because PSP died in the west before CCC released. The only chance it has is if they do a high def rerelease on PS4 or switch.

Shittier taste

Well seeing as the company that made the game is dead and Nasu hates doing the same thing again, a ps4 port is never happening.

Attached: 1554168770208.gif (512x512, 358K)

Last Encore was literal trash.

t. Drakefag

Attached: 72011065_p0.png (1500x1500, 1.38M)

Worst taste

>Nasu hates doing the same thing again
Explain why every Fateshit plot by Nasu is basically a rerun of FSN?

Having a HGW doesn't make something a rerun of FSN.

Explain why LE wasn't just an adaptation of Extra like it should have been?

Because Nasu actually hates the original EXTRA and has been trying to redo/replace it for ages.

The reason why fate doesn't have real games is because if they release something good people will jump from fgo to said game and spend less money on it

Just make it like Warframe but with servants instead of frames

why? the original fate extra was decent
probably the only good thing about extraverse

The worst part about pseudos is that they fail on both ends, in that they’re not fanservicey enough in regards to the original character and also take the place of what could’ve been a new Servant design. If TM weren’t retarded they’d do more stuff like Dress of Heaven Iri and CG Kiritsugu where you still get the actual character instead of a -face

Good franchises don't need -face characters in the first place. Main reason I stopped caring about the series when Extra came out.

Ask him since he tried to replace it with Extella zero and neither the original nor Extella zero can fit into LE.

At least Nero was designed to be a Saberface on purpose. Her whole deal was tricking people into thinking she was an AU Arturia. She was supposed to be a bait and switch. None of the other -face characters had even that small amount of thought put into their design.

>Her whole deal was tricking people into thinking she was an AU Arturia.
lol more like her job was tricking seiba weebs into buying another Fateshit

LE is so bad that even nerofags hate it.

I mean, Last Encore was an EXTRA title, not an Extella title. There's no wonder his outline for E/Z didn't fit.

It's really weird how even with Extella 1/Link and the upcoming Extella 2, we're still technically missing the first Extella-verse story/game. Umbral Star is a sequel to something that doesn't exist.

>Nero giving this look when her skirt is transparent and shows off her panties willingly

UMU

Attached: fate-extella-link-coming-to-switch-on-january-31-2019-in-japan-update-2.jpg (600x338, 76K)

Extella is even more retarded in the plot department than Extra.

>Umbral Star is a sequel to something that doesn't exist
Just like Last Encore.

(You) request that she look at you with disgust. Cause (You) like that sorta thing.

I love how Extella LINK just shits on Nero every chance it gets, from being completely useless in both the story and gameplay, to every character verbally dissing her while she's too stupid to recognize the insult, it's great. Even Altera and Hakuno are sick of her and would rather spend time with foxslut.

>I mean, Last Encore was an EXTRA title
But it's actually impossible to come from Extra with all the inconsistencies between the two.

wtf umu

Attached: 3779DC18-7FB1-485B-8D4F-E93F2AEC79EE.jpg (1100x3094, 3.71M)

That didn't work on me because Wada's saberface game was weak so I went with Archer.

Attached: 1549029576600.jpg (2078x2092, 1.66M)

It's almost like you forgot that Redman is just another flavour of Shiro.

The fate/extra universe is trash. It's a cool concept, but it's so fucking shit and having an actual no personality fuckwit for a main character that everyone sucks the dick of doesn't help.

Attached: I cant see shit Master.png (1920x1080, 3.08M)

Link has a different writer. Nero has been in the hands of a single writer since Umbral Star. Kiharu Sakurai wrote Umbral Star, F/GO - Septem and helped with Last Encore. She's been reassigned to Fate/Prototype and so Link, Extella 2 will have a different writing staff. This should lead to damage control because Nero is no longer a female writers self-insert. You can see how much more bearable she was in Link.

Sadly, the ne writer couldn't give a FUCK about Tamamo and kept her waifu shittery as her only defining trait. She doesn't have a single line of plot relevancy in Link. Even in the heat of battle she just wants to slobber Hakuno's dick. One day we'll get Extra Tamamo back.

Kiritsugu has had exactly one line in Prisma, he's never home and Illya doesn't know anything about his "job."
He made a strong impression on Kuro, but that's because remembers that he turned on the Einzberns and threw everything away to protect her. No Illya wants anything to do with that seigi no mikata shit.

What made F/SN Illya the way she was more than anything was feeling betrayed by and hateful of Kiritsugu but still wanting to be loved by a real family underneath it all, even though she's so afraid of being hurt again.

Attached: protect.jpg (800x600, 136K)

>Goldenbro and Raiko get animated
>even banana oni
>nothing for shuten even after becoming a magical girl
ummmmmmmmmmm fatekeks? mind ecksplainin

>I would've liked Prillya if Illya was more like her original self instead of pure lolicon bait
Same. She feels like a generic loli to me.
I watched the Prisma Illya movie too and was pretty disappointed with it. I don't see why everyone thinks Shirou is cool in it.

Attached: 1431382823947.jpg (550x900, 123K)

Ataraxia was shit, mate.

Old Li comes from Koha Ace.

*fate/extella universe is trash
Fixed it for ya

Prisma Illya gets good once hero of imouto Shirou takes the spotlight.

>People kept shitting on Grand Order expecting Fatefags to defend it.
>They got angry knowing nobody will defend GO's bullshit and started calling fate a "gatcha franchise" and pretend to not know fate is anything other than a mobage.

Attached: 1523856165019.jpg (960x600, 157K)

>actual no personality fuckwit for a main character that everyone sucks the dick of
This is why all anime and jrpgs with male mcs are awful.

>You can see how much more bearable she was in Link
By not having her be important or integral to the plot and basically ignoring her except to shit on her.

Rhyme keeps getting robbed in the Extella games

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg (4862x6972, 3.16M)

>actual no personality fuckwit for a main character
Why do you hate yourself so much?

The only reason she's "bearable" is because Higashide rightfully hates her as and uses every chance he can to crap on her.

I'm kinda sad Jack isn't in. Would have been nice to see her booty with real time jiggle physics bouncing around so I don't have to look at the disgusting UI.

Attached: 1534893429430.png (1000x1000, 441K)

Well she can't exist without Alice who is gone.

>Gave us bartender Drake
>Pretty much no fanart of her in the outfit
Why?

Attached: Drake 121.jpg (550x1000, 113K)

>and pretend to not know fate is anything other than a mobage
At this point, it really isn't

Because LE was awful and everyone hates it.

Illya doesn't really have the depth that Miyu and Kuro have but I still like her, it's kind of refreshing to have a pure ideal hero who refuses to let all the bleak shit get to her and wants to protect everyone's smile no matter what, especially in 3rei's setting.

Attached: people can fly.png (1942x1400, 3.49M)

But that could be said of Umbral Star. Umbral Star is absolutely Altera's game, like LINK is Charlemagne's game. They're both the driving force of the plot. Fucking Liz did more to drive the plot forward in the original Extella than anyone besides Altera/Absolute Mathman. If they'd have let you use any servant you wanted in the main campaign like in LINK, people would barely have noticed Red Saber and Fox Girl were even in it.

The mobage didn't erase the visual novels and Ufotable adaptations from existence, silly.

Alice is gone in Extra and Last Encore. We have yet to see Extella-verse Alice. Yeah i'm using the different timelines to cling to desperation, so what?

Drake isn't popular at all

Damn, FGO really can't do anything right, can it?

>pretend to not know fate is anything other than a mobage.
I'm pretty sure many people don't actually know

>But that could be said of Umbral Star.
> Umbral Star is absolutely Altera's game
Holy fuck what? Nero gets wanked SUPER FUCKING HARD in Extella Umbral Star. Altera gets a little limelight then shoved haphazardly to the side so Nero can swing her gigantic uterus around.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

Because I've got six fingers total and can still count the number of Drakefags on one hand.

>there are retards who wasted 50$ on Fate Shitella cashgrab of link

Attached: 1553446592975.png (979x932, 880K)

>But that could be said of Umbral Star.
Not really. The plot requires Nero and Tamamo in Umbral Star where as in LINK only Tamamo contributes something, Nero does absolutely nothing in LINK.

>Nero's empire lasted 300 years after her death
>Charlemagne's collapsed after one generation

Attached: 2626044144c0.gif (500x282, 2.82M)

It's honestly worse than I was expecting.
At least the visuals are nice.

Attached: Fate_EXTELLA LINK_20190331230410.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Fucking Japan and their shit taste.

Attached: Drake 37.jpg (1370x1546, 167K)

Attached: Fate_EXTELLA LINK_20190331233446.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

I was going to say you could make a case for Venus, but that only got the chance to happen because Liz sabotaged Mathman's keikaku and then Giga Altera punched the motherfucking Umbral Star fragmant with her giant fist. Venus saved the day. but if it weren't for the other two, she wouldn't have accomplished dick all aside from growing a snazzy pair of wings.

Nobody wants an ugly scarred manly bitch who will never settle down and shows her master no romantic affection sorry
The closest anyone came to caring about her was getting angry when Scheherazade made her fuck a bunch of dudes in Agartha

Attached: 3a963bb50d10d13f16712dc1da9d293aaa34fb41_s2_n1.png (1024x1448, 1.64M)

>SEEthing shitendokeks

Attached: 1547063714776.png (490x380, 164K)

Shitposting costumes are the best thing about that game and should be the default going forward.

The plot is so much nothing and no side stories that it's not worth the price.

Nero nearly ended Rome.
Karl is the one in the right in that argument.

What's wrong with wanting to party and get wasted with a fun loving gal? Why must everything be either a waifu or trash?

Attached: Drake 2.jpg (2500x1700, 2.24M)

LE also skipped a floor where Tamamo was.

And even then the people who got upset were vastly outnumbered by the people who wanted to roll the brainwashed edgier Drake.

Thankfully. Tamamo is the worst character next to Elizabeth.

That's why Japan doesn't like her

Cu might have won the Holy Grail war had they done it in Ireland.

Beast Nero SOON

Attached: ROMA.png (917x1019, 1.4M)

Tamamo actually has a character unlike most other girls. You may like it or not, but she has one.

Attached: D0g43CpW0AApcgn.jpg orig.jpg (900x1273, 188K)

People want the costume because the design i good. They still hate Shez for what she did and what he said about Roman, to the point where TM had to go full damage control on her to salvage her popularity.

Attached: Dahut.png (1134x1713, 866K)

Whoever wrote Septem and Agartha shouldn't write singularities anymore.

>actually wanting mother dindu
No

Sakurai did Septem, Meteo did Agartha.

Attached: 1520703106373.png (2183x1622, 1.57M)

Agartha was Minase

Slut.

Attached: anal sex doesnt count.png (503x790, 364K)

Oh, a birdy told me Sakurai did both, well good on Sakurai, he get's less shit for only doing the worst Singularity, not the 2 worst.

>Taking beastshit seriously after wormslut Kama
Look at this retard and laugh AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1554200621034.jpg (1280x591, 197K)

Seriously though why hasn't this shit been ported?

Attached: 35374756_p0.jpg (1400x840, 802K)

Attached: 1547173414551.jpg (1601x804, 253K)

That communist tranny did Lostbelt 2
and surprise surprise it was trash too

Reminder that this
tsukinoura.wordpress.com/category/translation-log/
has translations of the entire normal/Gil route of CCC and there is no reason not to play it even if you can't read moon.

Attached: bbisbestsakura.png (480x272, 224K)

Because the game is boring.

Agartha was actually okay. Definitely not the worst singularity ever, and not even the worst one in Epic of Remnant.

Sakurai is the worst Fate writer by far, holy shit. Nasu isn't much better but Nasu always has this bizarre pretentious shtick about him that always makes his work at least stand out. Sakurai just adds a lot of Mary Sues.

Why are her eyes purple in the sprite but red on the game model?

It's not the worst? I've been told for a yera that it was the worst, worst characters, worst story, etc. Anyway we started off with the best so whatever.

The lostbelts are the only thing I know nothing about, so I'm still eager to see what happens. I was spoiled the story for everything but those.

People said that about Extra but I still loved it. So, you're opinion and all that.

Attached: 1364418707458.jpg (480x1360, 285K)

>implying female MCs are any better
Ahahaha. Ayaka is probably the most blatant pandering protagonist in Fate (although the biggest Mary Sue period is Manaka).

Is it me or is Extella stressful?
I keep getting swamped in enemies and they take all my positions and I lose.
Who do I go after first?
The main boss?
the low level enemies?
The mid-bosses?

Attached: 1553961836450.jpg (1440x810, 154K)

I can't stand games like this where they have a detailed 3d model but still feel the need to put up a 2D image over a text box and have the 2D image be the only one emoting.
Pisses me the fuck off.

We don't know who did LB2 yet. Ophelia being lusted over by a bunch of people for basically no reason SCREAMS Sakurai, though.

It seems they neglected to make a method of swapping between purple-eyed and red-eyed BB's models during scenes.

>People said that about Extra but I still loved it
And I thought I was easy to please. More power to you, man.

High value sectors or sectors with ally servants that are under attack then any sector with a plant.

If you can animate blush on a low poly 3D PSP model. Then be my guest.

I am what I am and if that means I'm a simple man then that's what I shall be.

Attached: 1351967506173.jpg (457x253, 79K)

She's in a drama CD with the femc who doesn't want to see Nero and is perfectly fine and ignoring her.

>Ophelia being lusted over by a bunch of people
Like, two people tops. One of them is a maybe since it's not sure he's even capable of experiencing lust or love like a human being.

Follow the missions they give you unless an ally or your master is about to die.

Liz is great

Attached: 48AEA89B-5587-41D3-8100-50516C6E8805.png (764x2607, 3.6M)

The ps2 could do it no problem.

Attached: _hack__G_U_ Last Recode_20171114215653.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

are you humans really ok paying 10 (ten) bucks just to play as loli altera

Wonder how that battle looked like. Eventually worn him down with GoB or did he finally admit Cu is strong and used Enkidu+Ea?
>muh protection from arrows
Doesn't count against Gil firing off literal noble phantasms.

She looks like she's about to go crazy.
Man, those are two completely different systems

>Be a near immortal heroic spirit summoned in peak condition, basically forever perfect.
>Want eternal youth that she already has.
Liz is so fucking retarded holy shit.

>Seriously though why hasn't this shit been ported?
They don't have the original files anymore and the company that made the game died after it was released.

this is why we need to backup EVERYTHING.

He just got bored and skewered him with Enkidu.
After that he doesn't need Ea.
Cu has divinity after all.

based 5* Kotomine avenger/ruler/foreigner with black keys, self hate and sick ass fucking bajiquan moves

WHEN?

Attached: 1547215239728.png (540x540, 122K)

You do realise that the PSP is not nearly as powerful as the PS2, right?

she is a doll with magic fueling her. when the magic runs out she will die and return to the throne

The FeMC died in the intro no? FeMC + Tamamo failed to win, and then male hakuno awakened, summoned nero, and we got last encore?

Japanese people and their fucking drama cd shit always astounds me, putting so much lore/information in them. Isn't that basically kind of like an old pulp radio show?

You're right, Meteo did Salem.

Attached: 1553453171372.png (598x788, 582K)

I mean, Hans and Gil both point that out

>Agartha was actually okay.
It was trash, everyone agree on this. It was by far the least voted FGO chapter.

I don't think the Grail will ever make the Priest a actual servent. Probably for its own safety. Sure it will use him, but that's it.

Japan hates it because it wasn't friendly for waifufags who don't want anyone to talk about sex

I was bitching about that stuff in general. It still happens on the ps4. There are work-arounds to making emotive 3D models by having a separate model of the character for "close-ups" but that's far too much effort for most japanese developers.

Digimon is unforgivable though. Look at this shit. They have the exact same fucking models in the background but instead opt to have them act directly at the camera like on a stage rather than bother to program some camera movement for a dynamic and memorable cutscene.

Attached: DIGIMON STORY CYBER SLEUTH_20160215055608.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.
17:12 And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
17:15 And he said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.
-Revelation

Attached: 2018-01-03-2220.png (425x557, 234K)

The same people who hate Nero seem to love Jeanne.

Really makes you think.

Attached: tumblr_pdrthpNyLU1tihp70o1_1280.jpg (1280x1850, 584K)

Because gacha fags dont' actually care about videogames

>The story was shit
>Shez character was butchered
>Your helpers were fucking trash
>Most of the cast is fucking useless
It's not even just sex, japs don't hate Medb even though she is one of the biggest whores and pround about it, the whole chapter was trash with nothing to save from it.

Doesn't Francis Drake end up getting possessed and has her body used for raping tons of men?

Rasputin in FGO.

I've gotta admit, I don't particularly love Jeanne or anything but she makes me absolutely diamonds in this outfit. Must be the glasses and the hair-do.

She does.

Attached: boner breaches physical control.gif (342x512, 312K)

Considering Japs are purity fucks you'd think they'd hate Medb

I heard Shez was like the one good part of it?

They don't. They don't hate Kiara either. Also most of the girls in Fate aren't virgins anymore and they are perfectly fine with it. The only character they ever hated was Shez.

If the girl is a trashy whore who loves sex right away (Like Panty from panty and stocking) they don't care.
It's only if they develop a crush on a character they think is pure, only to have that character revealed to have a healthy interest in sex they go apeshit.

>Rasputin in FGO.
If I'm reading this right, this is just some servant using his body, like that samurai guy and Shirou, or the goddess and Rin.

>Not liking both

Attached: 64100080_p0.jpg (723x1023, 1006K)

Oh for the fucks sake, it wasn't because drake. It was because Schez said shit about Roman.

Do you know how this setting works at all?
I mean, obviously not but hot damn you're a retard.

Except after the lostbelt in which he was involved the most, he fucked off and let Kirei take over while retaining his servant abilities. It's the same deal as with Zhuge Liang, just a pretext to have Waver in the game as a servant.

Yeah it's a cheap, faggot way of getting people to use their favourite fate characters in battle without them actually being Servants.

Roman sucked cocks and I'm glad he's dead.
I sincerely hope he stays that way.

well let's be honest here, if you didn't have a problem with sex, then you wouldn't be watching anime in the first place

Well alright, explain it to me like I'm five. It was my understanding that those kind of servants just borrow the bodies of the person, and are not really that person.
Does Kirei keep his servant abilities when Rasputin give back control?

Because as everything after Apocrypha shows she has an actual character where as Nero is just shit.

>Does Kirei keep his servant abilities when Rasputin give back control?
Yes, which is everyone is hyped to see him at max potential and as a summonable servant

Now tell that to nips who cocksuck him.

The problem is that the PSP is obviously dead so unless it gets a remake or a remaster we are never getting a full translation
Or you can wait 100 decades for the fan translation

So Japs are mentally ill, check.

Alright then.
I've got no problems with shit talking a garbage infodump character who nearly managed to end a timeline through his own short sighted act of selfishness.

Well okay then. Nevermind. Is this a currently ongoing story in FGO? If so I might have to catch up.

Yes, and the newest story is on the JP server only and NA is eternally going to be two years behind.

It's like 2 singularities ago, but only in Japan. We should get to that in like....about a year-ish, mid 2020 at least.

I see. Well, thanks for the info anyways user. Have some Saber butt.

Attached: Saber Butt.png (700x902, 218K)

Regular saber has a smaller ass than Hank Hill.
Lartoria though...
She still has no ass, but it's at least bigger than normal.

Attached: 1542406309953.png (999x1581, 1.07M)

At least you can build an ass, anyone can work on building up an ass. Tits you can't.

>have the difference explained to you and still claim an entire nation of people are mentally ill

Lancer Artoria canonically has no ass according to all of her official art. She has the same chickenbutt as the original.

No, after Femc recovered she just decided to hang out with Tamamo and didn't want to see Nero again.

So FeMC failed with Nero, somehow didn't die, spent about 10 000 years on a floor alone with Tamamo (who wasn't her initial servant). Meanwhile Hakuno guy gained sentience, and then summoned Nero and tried to do it all over again?

Nasu goes hard on his Drama CDs. Last Encore had a HUGE amount of extraneous stuff that wasn't featured in the main story and only existed in docs. Presumably a lot of it had to be shoved into drama CDs since it obviously didn't fit into the anime.

Which makes the anime even worst for anyone not in Japan, because we're not getting anything about that here.

When are the mods going to ban offtopic gacha shit from this board

He shouldn't have gone with Shaft. They are notoriously single-cour. If he had such a large story to tell, why hand it over to the studio who will only ever do 13 episodes? I get that UFO are busy, but there's plenty of other studios that would have jumped at the chance to work on FATE, even just something like Extra. A second cour would have gone a long way, especially to help the newcomers understand what the fuck was going on.

Imagine Madhouse

Attached: 1533820236435.jpg (1898x1168, 505K)

>it couldn't fit on anime

A lot of shit were padding. It was entirely possible to do a manageable story. But no, lemme do some 2 deep 4 u horseshit that retcon like half of shit on extra and have all the proper context in my blog, also praise Umu :DDD..

And even nips shat on them for that. Ratings for anime were awful.

Attached: 1536600840152.jpg (307x508, 178K)

Yeah. It was padding that Nasu wrote the story around.

>Lartoria
What is up with you fags coming up with these stupid names?

>All of Nero's fights amount to her suddenly one-shotting the enemy out of nowhere in an incredibly anti-climactic way
>Incredibly bad fights
>Terrible pacing at times
>You don't feel connected to any of the characters, in a way that makes you wonder who this story is for
>Relationships are boring
>Nero is fucking boring, and her powers amount to "I suddenly win for no reason" or "The enemy suddenly did something retarded so I can win even though by all logic I probably shouldn't have"
>The show constantly harps on "Why don't you love Nero already? Why don't you? Look she did cute thing. LOVE HER, LOVE HER OR ELSE WE"LL KEEP SHOVING HER DOWN YOUR THROAT"
>The plot never explains anything
>We're kept in the dark the entire time and just randomly throw around concepts, it barely lines up
>The show was designed to be only 12 episodes in a way that obviously fucking hurts the overall feeling of the show since it doesn't stay on one character arc long enough for you to ever give a shit about anything. Its just in and out.

>other studios that would have jumped at the chance to work on FATE
Not anymore. Flop Encore killed any chance of a proper Extra anime

Yup. Femc even tells Tamamo to not mention her to Nero.

Wow, that is so much Nero hate. Now I feel bad for missing out. Nero and Liz are probably my top 2 most hated Fate characters.

I'm sure this has been addressed by now, but Fate wasn't a gacha game until many years after CCC. Grand Order only came out three years ago, and fan translations often take much longer than that. It's not surprising there's not much interest in translating an old PSP game when nobody liked Extra in the first place.

thanks for buying my game master

Attached: 1394074464303.jpg (600x567, 227K)

how do I roll you Astolfo chan

No it don't unless the tools are really fucked, and generally people have the script floating around.

Isn't the case, the retard who have is sitting duck on it with the tools not letting anyone touch it.

It's better than saying Lancer Artoria.
Similarly, Lalter is better than Lancer Artoria Alter.
And Jailter is better than Jeanne d'Arc Alter Santa Lily

>The plot never explains anything
>Watching an Encore before reading what games came before it that its following up
I'm glad how badly LE did. It really shows the absolute state of the tertiary GOfags being so far removed from the original content, their brainlet asses can't understand simple moments like Nero beating Gawain their final encounter and Hakuno(False(False)) not dying to Chakravartin without a few DramaCDs literally spelling everything out

Even better that Nasu doubled down and effectively called critics brainlets that need to rewatch it

Attached: 1538116021230.png (254x255, 62K)

Stop talking shit out of your asses retarded EOP's

Except Nasu explicitly stated that he intended LE to be for anyone and be a jumping on point.

No, it's dumb.

>simple moments like Nero beating Gawain their final encounter
Except that was complete bullshit and made no sense.

Except that's what actually happened according to the drama cd.

Oh yeah the classic I win and you lose with some bullshit excuse.

Truly a epic. Best anime fight ever.

>without a few DramaCDs literally spelling everything out
Because NOTHING was explained in the show at all. It was garbage that had random asspulls and deus ex machina up the wazzu.

Not him but, everything in that anime was retarded, like the dumb pacing, the forced wins against drake or robin, Rin including lancer, everything about nikuiman etc etc.
The anime was shit. An Extra anime would have been better just to watch Vlad or Arcueid

Attached: 0e176eb560931c2fb79337172a15bba7.png (600x700, 359K)

Don't forget physically breaking a beam with the same power as excalibur with no explanation.

>I'm glad how badly LE did.
So am I, it shows just how shallow and awful a character Nero is.