Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: Gamer Opression.jpg (572x337, 21K)

yeah what kind of a faggot goes to a library?

What fucking NERD plays video games in public, let alone in the hallowed halls of the Muse of Wisdom?

Because a library is a no fun allowed zone, like school.

Just another reason to skip libraries. The only books I read are walkthroughs anyway :^).

Libraries aren't Bing Bing Wahoo friendly.

Is this from leddit or your personal photo?
I have a hard time believing that warning sign would be still up in todays society
it would make sense 10 years ago when everyone play videogames on the library computers
but you simply cant stop people from taking out their phone and playing games
that sign has to be from some delusional shutin boomer or an old image off of google

>be at school
>hate it
>just want to play some games
>finally its lunch time
>me and my chad friends all head to the computers to play halo 1 multiplayer
>some fucking nerd comes up, calling us 'stupid gamers' and demands we get off so he can 'study'
>tell him to go fuck himself dork and all my friends laugh
>he leaves and brings back the librarian
>he screams at us, calling us 'gamer filth' and to leave his 'clean place of learning'
>we all leave, crying
>smug nerd cunt starts laughing and spanks his 2/10 female geek, who giggles and smiles
>mfw

I FUCKING HATE NERDS

Attached: 1544090768652.jpg (240x250, 9K)

Some things.... Never change...

Attached: Damn.png (894x890, 1.25M)

And they say gamers aren’t oppressed.....................

I didn't speak up, because I was not a gamer

Dude even back in like 2006 you had people going into the library to only bum off the free wifi, nowadays they probably want to stop people from downloading 50-100GB game installations on their laptops or consoles since we've seen those pictures of people lugging around entire tvs and shit to play Xbox on the subway.

>Implying the real nerds aren't gamer filth

GAMERS RISE UP!

>walks past the sign and scoffs

Attached: kxmoxs6ef2d01.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)

>Playing The Old Republic

lmao just try to enforce that shit on me

my local library put similar notice there over 10 years ago and its still there also the computers are still the same

This is a school library right? We literally have games consoles and vr headsets in public libraries where I live

That's not TOR

Imagine going to school or a library to play fucking video games

Attached: 1536792652526.jpg (515x388, 31K)

What else is there to do, geez

Study

it is actually based in the summer
>air conditioned
>quiet
>comfy if you bring your own chair cushion

Gamers needs to be a protected class.. RISE UP BROTHERS!

Niggers who play games in libraries should gas themselves. Taking up precious space which could be used to actually do something productive. I am certainly for this policy, my universities library is always overcrowded and a ton of people there are just brainlets who do not know what to do with their time.