Why Westerners hate us China gamers?

Why Westerners hate us China gamers?

Attached: china pepe.jpg (400x428, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqeWUSkdKEI&t=1s&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3PnHFgJ54
youtube.com/watch?v=ixrqCxmIncw
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
youtu.be/j21f7aeTrbc
nextshark-vxdsockgvw3ki.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/bride1-e1490909567970.jpg
vimeo.com/44078865
youtube.com/watch?v=cVAZG9DM-eA
youtube.com/watch?v=VCrGVlqmRxc
youtube.com/watch?v=hBCycS0S_70
youtube.com/watch?v=sDX3gQBdHxk
youtube.com/watch?v=9ElHm1eOw6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its worse than brasillians

Attached: 1550132349172.jpg (550x550, 20K)

Survey says your country in majority is willing to pay to win

tiananmen etc

Tianmen Square Massacre
Human Rights
Winnie the Pooh

They actively promote cheating in schools because by their logic only results matter. It really is a fucked up place to live.

You're all fucking cheating degenerates.

Taimanin Square Massacre

Who isn't?
I see a lot of that in the west as well

Because your culture promotes winning at any cost.
Which is perfectly fine in a contest of survival like a war. But, in practical life it leads to people who should not be in a position of responsibility getting into it because they cheated on aptitude tests, and knowledge tests, and bribed licensing officials.

Then people die.

This is reflected in the rate at which your people cheat and bot in MMOs. Thus why they're almost always sharded off onto their own containment servers.

Mainlanders are subhuman.

Is this true?

Denmark

I hope all bugmen die off.

Considering there are about a billion other Wangs in the running you better be using every trick in the book to get ahead desu. They are already halfway there with that shit in my country desu, give it about 30 years and this place will be a colony to the chinks.

Attached: 1553211802024.gif (607x609, 821K)

No one in china is offended by or thinks anything of pooh. You can stop this stupid meme now

T. Living in china for 6 years

because you're not white retard

The government sure gets offended by it

Don't you have some feces oil to gather so you can cook today's meal, Xiao?

Not to the same extent. In China, parents are forcing their children to cheat because they know everyone else is doing it and if they don't, their son/daughter will bring shame. Ofc the official stance is DO NOT CHEAT. But the majority does it.

I don't :) I remember doing some pvp in dark souls 3 with a dude from China. We talked in between. He was really nice, truly a memorable experience

no one but your president lmao

Attached: 1522567447040.gif (384x274, 58K)

>race traitor
S m h senpachi

You really need to stop posting that, as a chinaman it's really not funny and really annoying. This is why white pig westerners should kill themselves, stupid pigs! Now excuse me as I go eat dog now.

>No one in china is offended by or thinks anything of pooh.
I know one guy that seems to be pretty tiggered by him.

Forgot to mention that the biggest problem in the west is just rich people buying into universities.

>Occidental thinks he speaks for the Chinese govt

KYS

>ITT: Citizen Wong

youtube.com/watch?v=uqeWUSkdKEI&t=1s&app=desktop

There has been several cases of doping in Danish athletes

>0.005 social credits have been deposited into your account keep up the good work comrade!

Which is just as bad if not worse

Attached: china.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

Why would you live there

>tfw gonna be having my second kid with my Taiwanese wife this November
feelsgoodman

Attached: 1551444418719.png (532x582, 514K)

I would shill so much if I lived in China and then enjoy all the good boy government points and free whores.

i have literally never seen a single chinese person in my life show any sign of empathy or compassion. these subhumans are going to wipe us out in the next decade

Because chinks think they're some sort of chosen folk and hate literally everyone else, fuck you you shitty bugmen.

Because you eat fish cum.

all the smog seems comfy like a sci fi dystopia movie so id visit China myself at least once.

[this post has definitely not been censored by the Chinese Government and you definitely do not live in a tyrannical hellscape]

Winnie the Pooh

thread song
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3PnHFgJ54

>pretending to be chinese when Yea Forums and other imageboards are blocked by the Great Firewall

>smog
>comfy

Yeah maybe in pictures and movies, but definitely not irl.

Attached: 1548840253409.png (1600x900, 226K)

westernized chinese show compassion do they not.

>its already happening

Attached: glugglug.png (741x368, 421K)

this

They think cheating is a right. In all aspects of life they must cheat.

Keyword being westernized.

>select few rich individuals vs the entire populace of china
definitely 100% worse

I played on some Chinese servers in a smaller game when there weren't any closer ones to play. They were alright, didn't have any problems with them. I think most people just have a problem with the ones who form online mobs. There are also problems with Tencent and people don't like the heavyhanded censorship in China, but I doubt many people really hate every single Chinese gamer.

Its a cleverly built front after living with the natives as part of the government mandated infiltration to weaken the populace and have them be more susceptible to merging.

Play Azur Lane

Attached: D2eDQXBUkAAOIds.jpg (600x1000, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ixrqCxmIncw

Chinese incels are our only Chinese allies

Attached: 57845867.png (565x535, 248K)

This is all thanks to fortnite and epic store

Lets just hope that the poohole indian goes ape shit and tries to nuke them

No, not really.

I knew this girl who was friends with a chink, they were talking about how the girls dog had died of old age, well the Chink just tells her to get a new one, Chinks have zero empathy.

>she's not convinced

Attached: 1465920730325.png (425x329, 167K)

That's probably a more common issue when a country is highly populated and also poor. But there are things like more animal welfare groups popping up in China, so they're getting there.

I wouldn't mind having a Chinese goth gf tho

Attached: _106076190_6cd78abcgy1g14pl8pc0pj20ku0r6jtt[1].jpg (976x549, 45K)

nah I blame all the fast food restaurants desu. they spread like the bubonic plague.

SUBHUMANS

>She had perfect breasts
what did he mean by this?

>they were talking about how the girls dog had died of old age, well the Chink just tells her to get a new one, Chinks have zero empathy.
Its why the Chinese can have such a shit K/D ratio and still stay in the game desu. One dies and 1000 more will replace him.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
You don't see shit like this in first world countries.

>line of c**nny sweat

Attached: 1527594925013.jpg (1199x425, 392K)

cringe

Cheating assholes.
And besides that your government is tyrannical, you are literally a nation of incels, and your incel rage, when it'll become unmanageable will be funneled out abroad just so you won't even think about overthrowing winnie the pooh. Pathetic.

Attached: bleeee.jpg (125x125, 3K)

经济低迷Economy in the doldrums比索十多年来一直是最弱的The peso is weakest in over a decade 价格上涨10倍prices increased 10x 远藤仍然像以往一样广泛实践 Endo still as widely practiced as ever
中国继续占领南沙群岛,尊重菲律宾或“联合国海洋法公约”的裁决China continues to take territory in the Spratlys, zero respect for the Philippines or UNCLOS ruling共产党人仍然活跃,并没有结束反叛的迹象 Communists still active and no sign of ending rebellion 穆斯林极端分子占领城市三个月Muslim extremists occupy city for three months 成千上万的EJKThousands of EJKs 邓卡夏的延伸Extention of the Dengvaxia Anti Vaccine麻疹爆发歇斯底里症 Anti Vaccine Measles outbreak hysteria 疫苗接种恐吓导致实际的大规模死亡Vaccination scare that leads to actual mass death 像Romualdez这样的Cronnies偷走了yolanda基金 Cronnies like the Romualdez stole yolanda funds PNP的可信度始终较低 Credibility of PNP at all time low 在NCR交通像往常一样残暴Traffic in NCR as atrocious as ever 随着援助受到威胁,与美国和西方的关系始终处于低谷Relations with the US and the West at all time low, with aid being threatened 海关像往常一样无可救药地腐败Customs as hopelessly corrupt as it ever been 3D渲染基础设施承诺 3D rendering infra structure promises.债务现在价值数万亿 Debts are now worth trillions 低级寡头级“联邦主义”“将使我们回归sleazy oligarch tier ""federalism"" that will set us back博拉凯康复史诗失败 boracay rehab epic fail 护照数据泄露Passport data breach马尼拉湾宣传特技清洁 Manila bay publicity stunt cleaning 中国毒枭集团的儿子Chinese druglord syndicate son假新闻传播妓女女儿 Fake news spreading whore daughter Dutertard / Marcostard facebook假新闻 Dutertard/Marcostard facebook fake newspurge

i told a friend that before because i like being insensitive. "throw that bitch in the dumpster and get a new one"

Attached: 1554356256205.jpg (900x699, 183K)

>these subhumans are going to wipe us out in the next decade
mate their economy is going to collapse within the next 20 years

It's not blocked. It's the Google recaptcha that's blocked, so they can't post without a VPN

based

nah you just have kids cutting off their junk and dressing up like a fairy princess desu.

SEETHING CHINAMAN

I had a chinese kid in my elementary school, he was really smart and quiet, and was always just reading. I kind of miss the guy, he ditched us quick for better pastures.

Don't forget the persecution of Falun gong

gringe :DDDD

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6K)

commie scum

won't they take the US economy with them? we rely on them for cheap products.

New Chink pasta because the other one is banned?

Everyone hates China, it's like France but really shitty not just a meme.

Rape of Nanjing

Graduated uni last year with a bunch of Chinese students. They're terrible when it comes to group writing assignments... they literally just copy-paste off Wikipedia, and when I ask them why they do that (our school takes "academic dishonesty" seriously), they said it was standard practice in their schools. Keep in mind that the school we go to is in the top 10 in the US, and they got in...

Attached: 1554340805686.png (186x292, 24K)

don't they ignore people lying dead on the street?

That’s called Bystander Syndrome and it’s common in Asian countries in general

If your school takes it so seriously wouldn't they get in trouble for copy pasting like that?

do you enjoy paying out the ass for some fuckwit rando? because its a law in china that you have to abide by.

No, sometimes they finish them off then ignore them.

>less than 1% are mentally ill
>compared to everyone cheating because everybody else cheats
Ching chong ning nong to you too.

i probably would too so long as its not dead near my place because i hate getting involved in things.

It's Pinoy pasta

Because the countless times half your country's population has been raped to death by neighbours or it's own fucking leadership seems to have turned your entire race into a bunch of insectoid automatons who have no grasp over integral western values like honesty and empathy. Plus your corporations are fucking strongarming anything they get their fucking hands on and are outright in the process of buying out countries like Australia and Canada. Also you show up in servers where you don't fucking belong and ruin them partly because of your shitty ping but also because you play like retards unless you're one that shows up with aimbot.

Attached: 1545905059966.jpg (3024x4032, 2.72M)

wat

go dilate some more you faggot

Attached: angry australian.jpg (1280x853, 335K)

Do the Pinoy Mexiniggers hate Chinks?

rent free

Still better than riots over not being allowed to cheat at school. It's still considered something that will get you in trouble here. Cutting off your dick is a personal decision.

why are chink girls so ugly?

>be zhao chang
>live in greatest country in whole world
>think you're better than everyone else in the whole world
>would kill your own mother for 1 yuan
>report your friends for having a low social score with the most oppressive citizen spying scheme ever developed
>run over 6 children on the way to sell counterfeit goods
>reverse over them to make sure they're dead so you don't have to pay their medical bills
>when you get home find out the government has demolished your house to build a highrise noone will ever live in
CHINA NAMBAH WAAN

Attached: 1541633171943.png (1528x1184, 77K)

THIS

Attached: White 'beauty'.jpg (480x360, 36K)

What's that Chong? Can't get into school with your own merit? Scared because ni matter what anither insect will always be gunning for your spot and your goverment gives no fucks about you?

You know they cook everything with gutter oil. What would you eat? Two places to never visit are China and worse, India.

ching chong are cheaters and pay 2 win fags.

literally worse than blacks and jews and our country is becoming a province of china for being a island grabber

All the hot ones get grabbed up by Government officials or go to America and become some 5/10 white dude with money’s wife

You'd think, but international students rake in so much money for the school so they get off scot-free.

Also, the professors tend to punish EVERYONE in the group, so it's in the group's interest to nip that shit in the bud. I ended up doing 4x the work whenever there's an international student in my group. All those sleepless nights.... I wouldn't be so damn angry if they didn't drive around in expensive leased cars and drive up the rent around the campus.

Pic related is me, whenever I have to re-write their fucking sections in a group research assignment.

Attached: incomp.jpg (640x480, 46K)

TL;DR
Chinese are ultra turbo jews on scifi super steroids.

Attached: lrNHGbS.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Ching Chong Ding Dong

no amount of makeup is going to fix that god awful facial structure

top kek

Yes because China is denying them access to islands in the south china sea that are in the territory of said pinoys. Not like they can do anything though.

youtu.be/j21f7aeTrbc

It's not just Westerners that hate you, don't act like this is the big mean White man hating on you, Japanese, Filipinos, Indonesians, Taiwanese etc etc fucking hate you too

So much so that they've dedicated a website to submitting their own oics online to have them photoshopped to look prettier then they can use it to catfish their fellow bugmen and bugwomen

Attached: fake-photoshopped-social-media-images-kanahoooo-china-114-59427426f0194__700.jpg (700x444, 66K)

If you don't like whites then why did you come to Australia? Racist bitch.
t. white guy who lived in Box Hill for 6 months (a suburb asians have taken over)

moleymoleymoleymoleymoleymoleymoleymoleymoleymoleymoleymoleymoleymoleymoleymoley

LEL is this from that game REAL LIVES?

I have a manchurian GF AMA

bring a supply of food (assuming you can do that somehow).

Big part of their fucked up suite of laws.
If you intervene in any way, you're liable for their medical bills.

>Sydney
And nothing of value was lost

Imagine having kids that looked like that

Fucking hypocritical insects.

Even small colony of chinese hate mainland

Taiwan > mainlander dog

You guys convinced me not to visit china

Based. Also love how Shigesato Itoi walks past him at the end

In reality, Chinese stay with each other because they hook each other up behind everyone's back. I used to work for a pharmaceutical company that had to be investigated because the research branch was all Chinese and only ever hired Chinese. I'm so fucking glad that company went under and had to be bought out by Eli Lilly.

Attached: 1554445119223.jpg (415x419, 44K)

Attached: average day in chinkland.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Chinks cheat and take games way too seriously.

The left’s doctored too
Here’s the image put through a photoshop-removal algorithm

Attached: 283714A4-A197-4A88-A229-2955AEF6231C.jpg (900x900, 94K)

Chinese always stick with their own, shes just saying that racism is why she does it, when Chinese are just tribal

You might as well since you ain't gonna be having kids at all bro lol

Why do the girls worship white guys?

who the fuck is this guy

>yfw taiwan, hong kong, singaporean people are all better than mainland chinese

We actually hate all chinese people.

what movie

>Why Westerners hate us China gamers?
Some old German ex-NATO guy talked about it recently. West hates China because the US is afraid of you. You see, after WW2, the US installed itself as the Western Emperor, so to speak. And they don't want to let go of that. They have all this "manifest destiny" idea about themselves and can't deal with getting old and weak.

So they hate China. And since they occupy everyone else in the West, those countries will officially hate you too.

And also, all of you are dirty cheats in games.

This, they can't play the game. They want to reach the end without playing.

This kind of mentality ruined multi-player games with chinks cheating at first, however it ruined actual games when developers saw they could cash on their need to have an advantage.

Chinks ruin everything.

looks like a burnout game desu

Because Asian women as a whole fetishize American buisinessmen because they treat them with something almost resembling equality and most asian women want to jump on that dick and ride it back to America for easy living

real life

Attached: average chink fighter.webm (240x417, 2.51M)

what in the fuck

Edgy

I recently bought a scaffold. When I went to pick it up at their factory, I realized that EVERY employee there was chinese. The factory was massive and they had so much equipment there like it was unreal. They weren't even speaking english, didn't greet me when I walked inside, just kept talking amongst themselves like I wasn't even there. This is in Australia. How is this legal?

some south aficunt

Something similar happened a few months ago in my college statistics class, there were two chinese students that would sit next to each other and for the final they fucking started talking to each other in class, and checked their fucking phones. The professor walked up and took both of their finals away and they tried to argue they weren't doing anything wrong. Fucking chinks.

Is not like you chinky zipperheads love us or anything so fair fair, faggot.

Attached: 4L_iyOcVCuc.jpg (480x457, 66K)

>That one biker getting NAILED by the sign post

Attached: 1281712969444.jpg (1004x586, 57K)

Because, western countries stupidly allowed foreigners to own property in their nations.

you got it backward

Attached: afcc37f9-106e-4f7f-bd5a-1f18e7a201f0.jpg (500x300, 36K)

>This is in Australia. How is this legal?
harden up cunt

Women don't have racial loyalty, except maybe Muslim women because they are frightened of their men

FUCKING LOL

Attached: Laughing roars.jpg (1200x818, 147K)

>Know 3 asian girls
>Have all 3 be extremely nice to me just by treating them normally
>not even white, black
Too bad 1's in a relationship, 1 doesn't like me like that and the other's insane.

Nah, he’s got it right. White girls dont fuck Chinese dudes unless they have money, they don’t want small dicks

Should've gone with a luck build if he was trying to do a China run.

Would you date a chink?

>US is scared of Russia
>When Trump praises China constantly & fear mongers about Russia instead

Because your people fucking cheat all the time. It's unbelievable.

nah that's wrong,
white men are now beta and cucks
if white women want real men they come to china

Attached: 1-50.jpg (800x533, 182K)

Are you talking about their hiring practice or their manners?

If it's their hiring practice of only taking in Chinese, then yeah I agree that it should be illegal (and it is in the US). If it's just them being rude, then I don't know what to tell you.

Attached: 1554445770295.png (205x245, 119K)

Nah. Likely to be a trick

Attached: Asian goblins.webm (180x320, 2.86M)

>corrupt chink trade deals
>corrupt laon infrastructure deals
>toxic products
>illegal islands in our EEZ
>blocking ours ships
>arming our commie rebels
>proping up corrupt imbecile politicians like Arroyo and Duterte, Marcos

I'm more suprised it took them this long to hate these delusional chink assholes.

Attached: 1554459084356.jpg (1242x1586, 180K)

It was only like 5 years ago that the flips were slaving away in our houses as maids for $2500 a year. Not counting any cuts their slave traders may have taken. good times

Only if I knew she had no other options and wouldn’t ever get any others. They’re the kind to jump ship

Attached: d43d7e14d4731a46f3724c.jpg (920x613, 702K)

She probably just married him for his money. A lot of chinks that can afford to travel to white countries are LOADED. I haven't met a single poor Chinese international student.

>implying the Chinese aren’t the most beta and cucked of them all
Chinese men can’t even fuck Chinese women

disgusting

Chinese only rent to Chinese openly in Sydney & no one cares, careless Australian attitude of "lol don't be racist mate, go have a beer"

Aussies are dumb

I don't hate China btw but a lot of things that go on there are not good
But the west also has its problems

this, but unironically

Anyone can marry a 4/10, user

>girl standing on far left
>the music's too loud, my feet hurt, i don't want to smile, i wish i were at home making tiktok videos on my cellphone

>b..but it's for the money
>Chinese Coal Miner Marries Russian Girl Who Says She ‘Doesn’t Need a Car or House’
nextshark-vxdsockgvw3ki.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/bride1-e1490909567970.jpg

Attached: bride1-e1490909567970.jpg (800x517, 64K)

If you ever wondered why make-up should be illegal.

>Russian
Not white. Also she looks like a ghoul

Definitely married him for the inheritance money because it wasn't his face/body

Attached: 8B083524-CEFD-426E-AF79-32DF59E88B1D.jpg (750x860, 132K)

>the exception is the rule

It's nice that in the US, retards are allowed to use the internet.

Attached: 1554444668209.jpg (226x147, 13K)

>russian
>white

vimeo.com/44078865
This was 2005, are the Chinese still terrified that they'll get dragged off to be shot if they talk about Tienanmen?

Trump does a lot of things, Mr. American education.

There is nothing other than "cheater" and "expression control that affects even outside the country".

GAS Australia NOW

Attached: fat australia sjw.png (1536x2048, 3.16M)

I married one

Yeah

I dated one with G-cups.

What a horrible mess that was. Incredibly rude and dirty.

The fuck are you saying
Are you genuinely Chinese?
Winnie the Pooh

>Everyone of them had a fake nose

Attached: Weeeeird.jpg (1440x810, 144K)

The white pigs are mad that their time is over.

>He doesn't know about Russian gold digging women

lol
This is why Russians always laugh at Westerners who say they want a Russian bride because Western women are whores, you see it on /pol/ a lot too

They are better at this than trannies, they better step up their game.

>gold digging
>women

Why would you write the same thing twice?

Attached: 1554443096941.png (400x400, 55K)

Chinese birth rates are low & there isn't enough women to go around, also your country is over polluted

How crazy was she?

Attached: Chinese milkers.webm (368x640, 1.67M)

The yellow bugs are mad because their time will never begin

>sees shit happening behind him
>cycles faster frantically
>suddenly get pole'd

Does this go anywhere interesting?

Attached: 1549440224797.jpg (267x270, 24K)

>but all women are whores
>they only went for the money
go out something, your incels is showing

Attached: Img269100852.jpg (550x718, 29K)

TIANMEN SQUARE
XI JING PING POOH BEAR
SEASAME IS A GLOBALIST 1984 LITERAL BEHAVIOURAL MONITORING APP TO KEEP BOOT LICKERS IN LINE

Fuck off chink

We beat you for centuries.

>guy who drinks his tea and just walks off without saying a word
imagine being this cucked by your government

>muslim
>race

You trying to convince yourself or something

cringe

Nah. The faggot was too much of a beta to realize those tits were rubbed on him intentionally.

>even indos SEAnigger can have white women now
the state of whitebeta top kek

Attached: photos-of-indon-man-marrying-english-girl-goes-viral-as-netizens-congratulate-the-couple-world-of-bu (763x400, 91K)

Whatever your government spoonfeeds you. Keep eating Pooh’s shit
Rape of Nanking

And we hate you subhuman verminous dog munching chinks because you asiatic fucktards are a bunch of lowlife cheating fags. We should definitely nuke that commie shithole of country called China for good.

Attached: 4L_bZzZVYdB.jpg (477x600, 168K)

>Wife can't leave you for another guy since you will beat her to death
Wtf i love muslims now

>kill girl babies because you think boys were more important
>cry because not enough women to marry today

HAHAH that fucking foresight

T b h if the world ends because of the chinese its the fault of the bongs during the Opium wars that pissed China off real bad. If China just chilled around as being the middle kingdom under the Qing everything would have been fine.

>if you ask a chinaman about tienanmen they'll freeze up and stare blankly at you in denial
literally NPCs

>Bong women

Attached: 48377862_2108981739124120_4691634261957017600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQl-ELrv-fF7bvoSIIWpQIVFL (960x770, 121K)

Meanwhile...

Attached: Man-Withdraws-Cash-from-ATM-in-Thailand-The-Internet-Responds__605.jpg (605x675, 296K)

>he doesn't beat his wife anyway regardless
beta as fuck

>someone finds photos of a SEAmonkey marrying a bongistan slut
>treats it like they’ve found a new species of Colecanth or something
Lol

That daughter looks like she’s going to grow up to be a beautiful and successful stripper for white male tourists

>How crazy was she?
On a scale of 1-10? About a 15, I guess. Tried to rape me with a broomstick when I was sleeping, for example. For no reason, btw. She also hit me a lot. I hit back ofc.

>mudslime SEA
wew

>white men can only find literally used up roasties
>asian men marriage classy lady and have stable families instead
cope harder hahaha

Attached: 51609163_349581975889109_8054488851064954275_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (640x640, 60K)

All chinks are.

>because Western women are whores
Only an idiot think it's just western women. The nature of women doesn't change

I love a women who tries to kick my ass

I notice that none of these seem to be your pictures, user

I was agreeing with you. Look at the picture I posted and laugh again

>Chill out
>Under Qing rule
Lol. The Qing had such nice customs as blowing their little sons in public (because a kiss on the cheek was too sexual).

Meh, Asians are complete subhumans anyway.

Gross

Kid's 100% a faggot with a shirt like that on, but realistically what would you have done? I'd be too caught off guard.

I'd fuck one but wouldn't marry one.

I’m glad two ugly people can find happiness together

Pretty sure you'd dislike getting assraped with a broomstick in your sleep but whatever floats your goat

Attached: autistic pol poster gets dominated.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

She's together with some Jew guy who gets high and then sucks off men in secret. Lots of debts from drug habits. She loves it.

Sounds like a keeper, huh. Glad I dodged that bullet.

not him but I've posted myself with a gf a couple of times on various boards just for fun. the seething replies are also pretty funny too.

what about YOUR picture user, show me your 10/10 qt loyal waifu who goes to the church on weekend.

Attached: russian-500x329.jpg (500x329, 28K)

You mean before or after chinese tried to fuck over anglos because of tea and they turned them into drugwhores?

>pointy knees 2/10 would not bang

Muslim women + White men > other combinations
Chinks and nigs can have the rest, they’re broken anyways

*dabs*

I’m not going to dox myself, user
still kind of sad to see someone posting other people and their gfs and being smug about it. Pretty cucky

Gladly

Attached: 1516476484563.webm (640x360, 1.45M)

?

Chinese players are like a mix of russian and american players.

Chinese barely having any education for they just now get to western middle class level of money, they consider gaming like 14 year old boys around the world : kill or grief anything on sight and insult moms. Much like russians.
Also the country has this weird nation cult pretty much like the muricans, taught since birth and remembered every single day that they live in the greatest place on earth and anything else is shit. Plus the "communism" here looks a lot like full on individual ego praising you find in very capitalist places like the US.

So in majority when you play with chinese people you play with what looks like a 14 year old griefer, nationalist and ego-centric, who constantly shout while not properly talking any discernable language, insult everything, can't play as a team member and is ignorant as a middle schooler about pretty much anything.

Wonder why people don't like it.

>tfw nig that also wants a delicious huwhite whoman.

The Muslims literally had to invent a law in their religion millions of years ago that isn’t supported by thief holy book at all just to prevent it
That’s how powerful the combination is.

>still kind of sad to see someone posting other people and their gfs and being smug about it. Pretty cucky
You should drop around Yea Forums some time then user that place is practically /cuck/ general at this point. Its pretty sad.

i would fuck left literally don't care

Always cheating and always forming massive clans that suck out the fun out of a multiplayer game for everyone else. Scum of the Earth.

No thanks, Yea Forums stopped being fun along time ago. Yea Forums is the new “old” Yea Forums imo

>b..but they are ugly

Attached: 391f3f8bb4ce60483c44b368a48714983fbf4f89.jpg (745x563, 79K)

My gf used to look a lot like the one on the left desu. They really do look arr the same.

my personal nr.1 gripe: Rudeness and cheating

white women are garbage though

Attached: tumblr_nev6hr5fKn1qcuyrro4_1280.jpg (720x1280, 216K)

The woman’s tits look more like pecs and the guy looks like he’s transitioning

Based
Hope I get some curry someday.

Do you get off from posting pictures of couples on Yea Forums or something? This is some top cringe t b h.

Nice

Attached: Japan YES.webm (840x472, 2.52M)

>Want to buy brand new controllers
>Want to collect GBA games
>Its 10x harder to get the originals since you fucking subhumans flood the market with bootleg bullshit
I hope you get nuked soon

Cheating and botting

Less phone games!

Attached: 1552646556714.png (1151x734, 467K)

>this thread is still going
wew

Attached: Worried Doggos.jpg (1000x782, 139K)

Any nation that predominantly plays gatchashit has no place in this world.
Downloading anything Fate related should automatically disable your internet, i fucking hate fateshitters

this is so fucking sad

>JAV
Eh, from the clips it looks like they want the guys to ALWAYS fit some thuggish role and none of them really know how.

Attached: 1516499254073.webm (1024x576, 2.94M)

>thread still up
VIDEOGAMES, also check this 3

Go back to resetera
Fucking newfags don’t know what late night Yea Forums is about

>build society around being dishonest
>wtf why nobody like us?? :(

chinks should be gassed

is Yea Forums blocked

Yeah, I love offtopic discussion too. Get the fuck out.

based

I remember a school enforced a strict no cheating rule and had the students take the exam outside on the track field with desks spaced out. A lot of parents complained that it was unfair since the other schools would allow other students to cheat so this school should too.

Yes, all imageboards are blocked by the great firewall
Wouldn’t want any of the bug-bots to develop free will now would we?

Shut the fuck up you virgin

You are cheaters, you are retards and the worst kind of sheeple imaginable.

Why are you here then? Are you stupid?

Attached: 纽厄尔加布 阀门软件 蒸汽 半衰期.jpg (1879x905, 383K)

Lurk more.

Literally every form of p2w in modern games originated from China. Every form of p2w that Western publisher push in their games they learned from China.

Lets say China allowed full access to Yea Forums and the internet as a whole tomorrow. what would that look like and what would be the aftermath for China.

based and tiananmenpilled

>"""Communist""" party rules
>Free market
>People disappear like in the USSR
>Incredbily shady people who always smiles and lies really bad
>Censorship
>If you help someone who tripped, you're paying for their medical bill
>Everything is a death trap, since it's all made cheap
>Eat dogs and shit

Why the fuck would I like that overpopulated shithole? It's just USSR but with slanted eyes.

Kek. This's what happens when you can't see shit because of your chinky eyes. Fucking subhuman dog mumchers deserve worse.

Kill yourself

A lot of people taking a nice trip to the brainwashing chamber I mean a nice vacation

fucker almost got away too

Attached: 1465866655957.gif (250x141, 983K)

Just Google China hate thread on /pol/ and you'll know

Attached: 1554457851914.webm (368x640, 1.99M)

You didn’t even tell me to livestream it you absolute triple nigger cocklicker faggot

We only hate the Chinese government

Attached: 1552654520312.jpg (276x262, 11K)

/r/equesting that Half Life copypasta the other day. The one with 1998 Black Mesa incident [Chinese Characters] 7 hours war [ Chinese Characters] etc etc

Attached: CRh4BrzUEAExi-T.jpg (436x467, 27K)

Retard

Oh that wasn't a shirt, but bruises.
>limp body didn't comically rise to the surface
Boring

anyone as dumb as that guy was deserves it tbqh

9/10

Attached: 1412583046588.png (557x640, 40K)

>go to Japan
>*dink* *dink* *dink* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>go to China
>[government propaganda]

It's the same 5 cornball niggas they keep using: the fat guy with dreadlocks, that lanklet with skullcap, other fat guy, cornball with nipplering and sunglasses in every scene, bald guy
The best JAV black on jap was when they went to LA and got smashed by Jack Napier, Sean Michaels, Rico Strong, Vrian Pumper, and that old scene with a young Lex Steele in Japan. That nigga Wesley Pipes had one in LA with some jap girl but he talks too fucking much and ruins every scene he's hired in.

You’re bad at insults

I think China's national anthem is pretty great!
youtube.com/watch?v=cVAZG9DM-eA

Ok retard

Japan is so much better

lmao what why

You sure know a lot about black male porn actors user

Nope..never. Degenerate worthless race traitors deserve the rope.

Shit game

Hey guess what
if you read this you’re gay

Comes with the territory of being a low test cuckold t b h

@457388836
How so

You're not actually afraid of heights, you're afraid of falling

Attached: Skateboard edge.webm (718x404, 1.82M)

CIA coup

Well I wasn’t going to outright say it but if you’re just gonna admit it like that

Attached: 1553499584935.jpg (728x1000, 183K)

Attached: anigif_enhanced-23671-1438186383-2.gif (371x271, 2.37M)

Pretty simple when you self insert.

>chinese """""culture"""""

Attached: chinese culture.webm (608x404, 2.32M)

>mfw I read from start to the end

Attached: 1533180822930.png (399x428, 190K)

Russkies aren't white like kikes, fucktard.

If it were a hole the baby he's holding would still fall. What was he trying to accomplish? Self reassurance?

As the Japanese girl?

Attached: 1541632695187.jpg (332x383, 29K)

You got the one of the guy pissing all over the buttons in the elevator?

Gnolam theme fits them better

youtube.com/watch?v=VCrGVlqmRxc

Attached: elevator.webm (640x368, 888K)

No as the director

>mfw

Attached: 8c6.jpg (273x234, 16K)

> "We want fairness. There is no fairness if you do not let us cheat."
Holy shit this is the literal state of mind of a Chinaman.

Attached: 1530454735421.jpg (267x299, 16K)

Based

As the guy fucking the japanese girl especially in POV scenes

It might be her child tho

ruskie subhumans are pretty much the same shit as chinks

>first man in space isn't white
>in ww2 non-whites have beaten whites
Lmao why are whities so pathetic

t. has to donate DNA to a Jewish firm to find out what the fuck he is

Hey piggus,

My name is Ming, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day being fat, stupid, ugly, and not cheating at everything. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the mathematics club, and starter on my Chinese spelling team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Asian women”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO grorioud). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s my bitch

Attached: B5FCBBA9-27A1-48DE-8FEE-6A0422023983.jpg (1965x1891, 2.21M)

Attached: fucking retard.webm (360x640, 2.02M)

>20something year old woman
>her child is also in their 20s

Based retard

ruskie subhumans are interbred with a bunch of mongols, tatars, chechens and other asian and muslim genetic and cultural trash.

Attached: CHINA NUMBA WAN.webm (300x224, 2.7M)

But user that would mean you are a filthy smelly disgusting nigger

>because they treat them with something almost resembling equality
This, am with a Chinese girl and know a few of her Chinese friends. A lot of the men treat their gfs like crap, barely paying attention to them while they're the girls are super clingy, to top it off the guys are usually chubby and dress like crap.
I feel bad for the Chinese women living in China with no other options.

You're a slave race, you lack empathy and morals. Chinks only care about winning and will shamelessly lie and cheat to get there. When you're not boiling dogs or running over toddlers you shit up servers with your high pings and unintelligible gibberish.

It depends on the game. In Dota I've got very little problem with the Chinese crowd outside of the chongqing drama. At the events they have been great, no problems with them in my games. But then you have the like pubg and survival game problem, or mmo problem, where the vast majority of hackers and botters are all in China, in survival games they hack the best shit and actively try to make the game unplayable for everyone else. Then I just wish they would be quarantined on Tencent servers or something.

Attached: elevator kick.webm (480x480, 1.39M)

I’m sorry, user, but you need to post your tits with a timestamp

i am literally that IRL and man would i like to star in jav.

rekt

what the fuck happened here

Attached: bugmen.webm (320x640, 1.82M)

You need to re-read the start of my post mate.

Gross

When people try and argue with me that chinks aren't subhumans, I show them this video.

Look at the pot calling the kettle black

he dieded

youtube.com/watch?v=hBCycS0S_70

he's cheating the lift shaft

Guy committed suicide.

Suicide.

Communism is a mistake. A mistake we can together fix.

Attached: 1515847296075.jpg (204x218, 14K)

I meant what I said
Show me the boytitties

>not a SINGLE ONE helps
He's not a fucking zombie who'll bite you.

Fuck off, canadian.

getting ahead by any means necessary
reminder they are taught laws, not morals of what is right or wrong. the only "wrong" thing to do is getting caught
they believe deep down that a successful person only made it where they are by cheating and underhanded methods so its ok if they do it too

Attached: 1530799326973.jpg (850x973, 147K)

It’s ok user it’s not REAL communism

>it's le communism
slavs removed their communism over a decade ago, yet they're still subhuman mentally and morally

Attached: elevator punch.webm (480x480, 1.41M)

Attached: 1524211761995.gif (538x572, 338K)

they dont wanna pay his medical bills lol

i'm not sure what the hell is even going on or how they could help. is he having a super seizure that makes him spit up blood?

If they help him they have to pay for his medical bills
It’s the law

why the fuck would you kys like that, fucking chinks

What an absolute chad. FUCK waiting for any amount of time.

If anyone help him they gonna sue the shit out of them.

If you'd read
You'd know about the fucked up policy of responsibility in China.
If you make any attempts at helping someone in need, you are fully responsible for their care or any further injuries they may suffer.
It is a very common trick that people get injured, only to sue their saviors for extra cash.

The least you could do is call an ambulance.

why the fuck is this a thing

Attached: scooter.webm (852x480, 1.99M)

Sometimes people just get sick of it all and end it the first way they think of

Why did you cut out the bum with a heart of gold?

And get sued for interference

>this club can't handle me right now.webm

Why do janitors work so randomly? They delete whole threads if 1 post gets barely off-topic, but then an offtopic thread with hundreds of replies stays up, happens even with porn and gore. This is frankly worthless and Yea Forums should be purged because it hardly even functions.

seeit seems like it's actually a thing there wtf

That isn't the case anymore, China has had the good Samaritan laws since 2017.

fucking chinks man

Attached: Feels like it's time to go.png (386x399, 236K)

We should have dropped one nuke on Japan and one on China
those people at Nagasaki should have lived, China needs the smack in the face more

Bugmen losing their lives is SFW tho just like .webm files of animals killing each other

uhhhh

I've seen jannies delete NSFW posts in an off topic thread and leave the thread up, then much later delete it for being off topic.
Makes sense.

Not letting the japs finish the job in china was a mistake.

>wanting radioactive bugs
We'd have Starship Troopers going on right now

>implying you can just reverse several generations of this shit because lol laws
s m f h a y pham

Janitors are humans who will enforce the rules when they see fit. Some based jannies leave threads like this up and some just look for any excuse to excercise power

Attached: Cat (31).jpg (351x351, 22K)

based janitors hates chinks too

They hate the Chinese too

>wanting to deal with a warmonging japan
At least with China the only people they are hurting are themselves. Not to mention a balless japan won't dare to think of starting shit again without getting smacked,

Attached: 1550591169906.gif (447x250, 1.24M)

>we could have had communist bugs

good read

china numba one

Attached: 213123213132.jpg (1200x1200, 200K)

China is a 4th world country. The naked African natives I masturbate to on 24/7 YouTube documentaries have more moral fiber than the Chinese

Who cares enjoy it while it lasts. Its not like anybody gives a fuck about videogames anymore.

> what looks like a 14 year old griefer, nationalist and ego-centric, who constantly shout, insult everything, can't play as a team member and is ignorant as a middle schooler about pretty much anything.
So americans, right ? And Americans hate them for doing the same thing. That's fucked up

Attached: Confusion.jpg (960x830, 71K)

Westerners are faggots

Attached: 1553873040633.jpg (500x500, 24K)

What is it with all these cases of knocking elevator doors in and falling down the shaft. Do people get that mad someone didn't hold the door for them?

Whatever chinky

They're killing themselves you doofus.

>dude Americans lmao
I’m not even American, I’m just pointing it out

Attached: 13.gif (320x287, 982K)

Enjoy your half breeds user

they just cant fucking take it anymore
i dont know how they can live in that shit hole for more than 30 seconds without wanting to blow their brains out

how bout them video games

>incels
>our
>allies
You don't have friends here and in real life.

Easterners are literal subhumans

Attached: 1438259025254306318.png (550x302, 283K)

Why does death by elevator shaft seem to be the chinese suicide method of choice?

you don’t understand late night Yea Forums

I'm not making fun of anyone here. It's just that in a typical game, they do not accept when people do the same as them.

That guy almost definitely died but I can't help laughing. What a fucking dumbass, he looked and had time to THINK about that and he still walked off. It didn't look suicidal either

Attached: 1523955390732.png (259x315, 103K)

Check out all the webms of the new Epic exclusive GTA

>Can't swim
>Jumps into a contaminated sea
And they say mongoloid chinks are muh smart

Because there are a lot of elevators around
Also because it’s probably more “honorable” or some shit

They blocked off the escalators

Yes i do

You think about Americans too much that’s all I’m saying

It's not that he can't swim you twat, the speed at which he fell into the water killed either killed him or incapacitated him resulting in him drowning.

final destination: cao ni ma

Is this a popular means of suicide in China?

I wish the CIA would coup those chink shits

It's great to see Yea Forums can at least still agree on one thing. That the chinese are subhuman bugmen.

Attached: 640.png (640x959, 921K)

Good to know

i remember a girl on the news who survived a fall similar because her friend pushed her but i'm guessing it wasn't as high. they said it was at least as high as a four story building.

amen

Sehr basiert.

Fuck Australia

At least their reaction seems healthy

Cheers mate

Cause all you fucking chinks do is cheat

How you hit the water makes a big difference. If he landed feet first he probably would have lived.

If it's the girl I'm thinking of, that bridge was 18m high while this looks to be much higher but it's hard to tell I guess.

Actually, I wish I had that webm of a guy on subway.

No wonder Hitler called them Asiatic mongrels.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDX3gQBdHxk

>when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object

This. They're so racist

Attached: Aus I too am Sydney.jpg (620x400, 120K)

Enough about them dumb chinks
Lets talk about the most powerful race!

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-193658_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 748K)

people have survived falls like that but you need to put yourself in a pin like shape, arms vertical, drop into the water feet first, you'll probably break your ankles if you do it right but you'll live, to a point. once you're high enough it's just like concrete and you'll splat like juice. this guy probably just didn't realise what kind of impact that jump would have, i wouldn't call him stupid but definitely uninformed and compulsive

RICED

dumb phoneposter

>that pic
no it doesn't mean any of those things, it just means you're more likely to be one of those things

FEBRUARY 28TH INCIDENT

Someone post the dog gifs

>youtube.com/watch?v=9ElHm1eOw6w

no but it means you're not Australian

Attached: 1498558980880.png (904x711, 390K)

Oh shit, went to bed and this thread is still here.

Attached: fake-photoshopped-social-media-images-kanahoooo-china-14-5942734ced162__700.jpg (700x467, 86K)

Puppy shovel or puppy soldier?

This is like a Final Destiny movie.

I think he died btw but it was worth the shitpost

Attached: FB_IMG_1554464548459.jpg (712x952, 45K)

I get the feeling this is written by a white man who gets off to being a beta faggot who wants to believe his race makes him inferior to get his rocks off.

The one where a chink is cooking a dog

Everybody in the West takes too much shit for granted. You step out outside of Europe/NA/Australia and you'll experience lifestyles that you couldn't even imagine. Only Japan and a handful of others seem to be the exception.
And here we are trying to train niggers to act like humans.

Attached: 1460777168986.jpg (1024x665, 231K)

I dont but then again I also dont play zoomer tier trash. Chinks still play arcade games and are quite good at them while not being even a fraction as obnoxious as BRs so theyre fine by me

do not post that disgusting shit you assholes, nobody wants to see that. talk about them doing it is bad enough the fuckers

Or a chink/half-blood who feels inferior.

how many social points would that cost you?

You mean India time, your country will stop being the most populated in 2025 thanks to 1 child bullshit during decades

Honestly I wouldn't wanna touch him either with blood spurting everywhere. I have nightmares of blood infected with AIDS and it grosses me out. Besides, if someone's having a seizure I'm pretty sure you're NOT supposed to move them anyway.

I wish he posted more, I could read about chink shenanigans all day

Attached: vWoEvYG0.jpg (270x362, 23K)

>be lightskin
>they use darkskin guys for everything
Can't win

Getting an asian girl is considered "easy" because the way us murricans act on a natural level, the men treat them like shit, like subhumans, so when we treat them like another person by default, it's an easy way into their heart.

Wasn't this a publicity stunt?

>Be Chinese
>Can't find and convince to marry a Chinese woman
>Epic "Win"

If you do not marry your girl from your nation you are a loser, dude.

Attached: 6C5BIUM2.gif (350x263, 978K)