Hollow Knight: Silksong Needs An Easy Mode

Hollow Knight: Silksong Needs An Easy Mode

Here's why

Attached: dims.jpg (1800x1200, 353K)

Why do you guys keep pretending that Hollow Knight is a hard game?

Attached: 1551938544231.jpg (2500x1875, 1.25M)

it is far harder than any soulslike

nah

"normal" play may not be that special, but some of the extra content is fucking killing me. I dare state that it's hard and I still consider myself pretty good at games.

It's fine either way though.

GI' GU'

IDINA

Regular game isn't. Nightmare Grimm and some of the boss rush bosses are hard (mostly because endurance)

This, the game is not hard. It's average at best.

Pantheon 5 is harder than anything in dark Souls one or 2 (only played those 2)

Shaa!

>GI' GU'

Hornet confirmed for toxic womanlarva

Nothing in the base game is hard.
Nightmare Grimm is a decent challenge, and the final Pantheon in Gods and Glory is legitimately very hardcore content.
I played the base game when it launched and was very underwhelmed with how easy it was.
I went back after the DLC's and here's the story;
>~10 hours to finish the whole game/100% the base map and everything
>~2 more hours for Nightmare Grimm and the whole troupe DLC
>~14 more hours to do the first pantheons and bindings
>~44 hours to complete the Pantheon of Hallownest with all 4 bindings active.
Fucking shit that final pantheon is wildly out of line with the rest of the game.

Path of Pain and the 5th Pantheon are fucking insane my dude

Attached: ABSOLUTELY RADIANT.png (597x421, 344K)

its above average but not really hard
I never finished a dark souls game and uninstalled sekiro on the first boss but beat hollow knight without much trouble

Extra content shouldn't be taking into account as hard as the main game since it can be as difficult as it wants for the fact of it being extra content.

>44hours to beat PoH
this real?

Silksong needs to pick up difficulty wise where Godmaster left off

Attached: 56093147_p0.png (400x260, 67K)

Dude 14 hours just for the FIRST pantheon already tells you this dude sucks fucking ass
If you had that much trouble with the first pantheon then no shit the final one would give you that much trouble

PoH+Full bindings; i refused to do no-bindings or one binding at a time. I was going in blind progression with all bindings active from the start, and yes, around 45 hours start to end, i timed it over the course of a few weeks. mostly accurate.

keep in mind i had virtually no trouble anywhere else, incl radiant versions of the bosses; blind progress on nightmare grimm took me less than 30 minutes and i've had no trouble with Sekiro, i'm on NG+3 in that and haven't overly struggled with anything

>with all 4 bindings active
I know this thread is filled with retards but at least try.

>with all 4 bindings

That nigga is insane and 44 hours seems like an underestimate

nah it was 14 hrs ish for all 4 of the first pantheons with full bindings on each; not one by one.
all 4 pantheons with all bindings active, took around 15 hours.
i'm not 'bad', i'm just honest.
i literally steamrolled the entire base game both playthroughs and died maybe once or twice total

Well no shit full bindings is literally not how you are supposed to do it and the game doesn't even give you ANYTHING for it.

>literally not how you're supposed to do it
you're just casual.
sorry.
i don't do anything except the hardest available option, it's what i find fun. it gave me an extra 44 hours of joy in an otherwise 20 hour game.

maybe you should get good.

Yeah and what took you 44 hours essentially took me like 3.

that just means you got less value for your money and lowered the bar for yourself. i have no problem with you doing this but i suggest you re-evaluate.
you should always take the hard option, it doesnt matter if it 'rewards you', you get a sense of satisfaction from doing what others cannot, and it is fun to get good enough to be able to do so.
it isn't always about social approval or game rewards or prestigious cosmetics.
its about the challenge.

I've done much harder things than hallownest all bindings, it's not worth my time at all. What some retard user says doesn't change that.

I beat every soulslike but gave up on soul master

no, you haven't. and never will.

Beating Devil Daggers is way way harder though

Attached: 29bebcbf6f400816ad0b5eb903926e4e.png (930x894, 398K)