Witcher 3 argument thread

Witcher 3 argument thread

Attached: TW3.jpg (720x1080, 161K)

Why do people not like it again?

DLCs

Combat is weak and everything is is pretty good. Not a bad game at all. Better than most modern games.

>Combat is poor
>horse riding is on rails and kinda retarded.
A lot of quests were just using witcher sense, then follow the trail to a den and kill the monster.
>using the minimap and witcher senses was mandatory, you could switch them off but it made the game impossible to complete.
Still a really good game, probably great but this stuff was a letdown

The best modern "RPG". Like planescape torment reimagined for the console pleb generation. Unfortunately most are too pleb to "get it".
Paradoxical how a game can be both as mass market as it gets and still alienate most of its new found audience.

I argue that people who hate this game are pretty retarded

Attached: 1552632575408.png (512x666, 153K)

The combat system is utter garbage compared to decent hack n slash games like DMC/MGR/Sekiro/etc. I'll try it again later.

>DLCs
Addons, are they not? There's literally nothing wrong with them considering their price.

How is it an RPG when there's next to no roleplaying? Even garbage like Fallout 3 is more RPG than this.

download some mods that can make the combat feel a bit like souls game

Not only that, they're the best bang-for-buck dlc's ever.

the gameplay part is garbage

>playing games for the gameplay
top kek

hence the air quotes

What are you playing games for?

>DLCs
You may not remember this, but way back when games added this much content to the original, with a similar pricetag, we called them "expansion packs".

To hate and complain about them afterwards.

extremely high IQ post

This is the way.

It was a good movie. It was a mediocre game.

based

Sometimes i don't even touch the game, but i still complain about them

>combat is poor
This is the sole reason and just can't play this game. Any good mods for this or should I just give up?

I hate both Yen and Triss, so i cant force myself to play through. Is it possible to avoid romance altogether?