ONE

ONE

Attached: owl_father1.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPsXMgnGUvU
youtube.com/watch?v=OBm3wnQH32M
clips.twitch.tv/RelievedBitterWasabiTooSpicy
youtube.com/watch?v=mslLj9BCxQg
youtu.be/9Ff8kWRJleU?t=188
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWO

TWO

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

TWOTWO

Fuck my shoe

Attached: 1490905316620.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

HITOOOOOOOTSUU

Finally beat this cunt earlier today after a shitload of attempts. Probably my most satisfying kill so far cause when I did finally kill him it was nearly flawless and I felt slick as hell

I think you meant to type: HITOTSU

Attached: 20190404030213_1.jpg (2560x1440, 684K)

beat this guy in 5 attempts, he's pretty much just genichiro except you can't be as aggressive, he really isn't that hard if you know how to avoid any of his non sword moves. his super low health makes him kinda trivial once you get over the hump of surprise.

made me remember when my dad got drunk and beat my mom, and i snapped and fist fought him

THE PARENT IS ABSOLUTE!

who won?

FOR THE MONEY
TWO FOR THE SHOW
THREE TO MAKE READY
AND FOUR TO GO

Attached: 720F74F6-5554-4A80-A922-F76C3BD8F036.jpg (1019x750, 463K)

nobody, fighting parents never get anywhere. my dad sobered up and realized what he did, and i have permanent IBS from the stress now. *shits myself while typing this*

His mom's bull.

i hope you flossed over your old man's body

WHEN I WAS

My dad and then he left to get drunk with my friends and fuck my girlfriend.

Still kills me

Attached: Laughing meme face.png (327x316, 208K)

lads i think i fucked up. I'm now facing emma the """"gentle"""" blade and i don't like it

is there a way to reset

no, you've chosen the shitty ending that misses a bunch of areas of the game lul. Just finish and start playthrough 2 for a better ending

Why did you side with that cunt

Busted my shoulder at work and now I can't continue trying to beat that fucker. I guess he filtered me.

Attached: 1481751699892.png (500x375, 252K)

OF US
IS WEARING
A PUSHUP BRA

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Kakashi told us this years ago user and you still did it

Attached: giphy.gif (500x258, 547K)

just stab the cunt

Attached: sekiroemma3.jpg (1262x866, 433K)

Attached: 1539423249323.jpg (2560x1440, 587K)

she probably deserved it

MY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAME IS....

Attached: gyoubu.jpg (864x710, 95K)

>Friends
None of them are your friends, they're more like colleagues and boss

Shitty friendship bait meant to appeal to teenagers. A true shinobi would weigh the situation and act accordingly without remorse.

Attached: 61DBD09D-B6D5-4F55-B195-CD2FFB20C6E8.png (443x332, 188K)

delet this

I'm missing like 2 health upgrades and maybe 3 attack upgrades; can I still do it?

He couldn’t even wipe out a single ninja clan, he doesn’t know shit

Yeah sure

Getting the good endings Emma tells you that she wishes to protect both you and Kuro. She clearly cares about them in more than just a "colleague/subordinate" way

CUM. SEKIRO.

Possibly once you learn his movements. Especially during phase 2 and 3 when he wont give you any breathing room to recover posture

tobirama made everything worse and if kishi wasn't a faggot sasuke would have been able to get justice for his clan and been able to dismantle the oppressive kage system and destroy the remaining senju instead of getting swayed by his faggot boyfriend (kishi's also a faggot for pretending their depressing straight marriages are "happy endings" when he was obviously angling for faggot love from the beginning) into becoming a liberal

He miscalculated. Never again.

Attached: 1DE22B38-1C5A-4392-93CD-388F4D21415B.jpg (739x415, 31K)

>beat him without taking a single real death completely blind

good feels and probably the best fight in the game, honestly

Lol whatever faggot

Yeah because she's a fucking whore and there are no monkeys around

Attached: 1500191692819.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

there’s a reason you’re the second hokage, you failure
Because you’ll always be the biggest loser of the bunch

>Uchiha apologists
Your clan has been scientifically proven to be clinically insane. Genocide 2.0 soon

Shouldn't he be able to kill Sekiro considering he's using a mortal blade?

I don't even know how much is that, I downed him with Vit.19 Att.12 and I didn't use the Sakura Droplet, I felt like resurrecting a second time would be a bit overkill

Only if he hits him

You don't actually resurrect twice in a row, it still has to recharge

>this is what Uchiha apologists believe
Rot in hell

Attached: 236062F6-3D08-44E4-8A7A-F5792726A676.jpg (739x415, 25K)

>When he counters you whenever you try a stab move
Best boss

Nah, it's because she's a sweet and loyal friend. Take your degeneracy elsewhere

>this family is clinically insane
>lets more or less enslave them and make them into the backbone of our peacekeeping forces and military
>surely alienating and exploiting them until they feel like outsiders in their own village will help

What do I have to do to fight Owl 2?

SHAKE ZULA
THE MIC RULA

>One...! The parent is absolute! Their will must be obeyed!
fucking Reinhardt grew a pair

Attached: overwatch-reinhardt-animation-games-19275.jpg (1920x1080, 662K)

>implying

Attached: 1544554527440.png (1136x720, 777K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IPsXMgnGUvU

Stop! I yield! I yield!

Attached: FFC7FFE6-7E8E-4444-9821-EB8E953FD2E9.jpg (1212x682, 96K)

>tfw the stab is my favourite move and I kept reflexively using it

There's a couple of specific eavesdrop moments you have to do, and some dialogue with Emma. Look up a guide for it because it's easy to miss

what?

>W.. WAIT, STOP!
>.....FOOL!

You first asshole

Attached: Ezgif_4201170807_447.gif (320x181, 1.33M)

>He didin't give her the monkey booze

What was the supposed strat against him? I just pretty much waited for his kabutowari to get a decent amount of hits. The poison kept letting him restore his posture and I think I was supposed to dodge forward for that, but I keep going back out of habit. Ended up having to take out his whole life in the second half of the fight.

oh really? I always use it to punish early on in fights to get health down before maxing out the stamina bar and he never did it for me, I guess he can't break out of recovery frames to pull it off

>he doesn't know

voiced by the same VA

Attached: darin-header-1-810x400.jpg (810x400, 58K)

BAKAME

Attached: Capture.png (1228x677, 570K)

>try to channel the genetic Uchiha edge into something productive like the military
>they still can't keep it in their pants
You're right. Should've slaughtered every single one of them from the start.

Attached: A63A618A-AD1A-4E35-A845-6E789934FBA2.jpg (739x415, 24K)

owl's the best boss because he does shit other than just throw himself at you. he has tricks, unblockables that require a bit of respect and distance on top of being a fun close range melee fighter you can clash with.

Sword Saint Isshin is fun as fuck, but if you're good enough at parrying, you've basically got him.

You succeeded at nothing
Even in death you put on the worst showing

I gave her all the boozes. Nowhere does she talk about fucking monkeys you absolute degenerate. Your fantasies are bordering on furry shit, kys

>using dubs when the game explicitly tells you to use japanese

Attached: 1545619183740.jpg (603x791, 101K)

Attached: a0453973365_10.jpg (1000x1000, 193K)

>used the english dub
holy shit, just end it already you faggot

the black one doesn't sever immortality. The black one is for opening the gate to the underworld to bring people back.

Go ahead and tell your descendants to do it :^)

Bros, i cheesed him. I caved, and baited the long jumps. Im sorry.

The Japanese language sounds like absolute dogshit.

Does anybody know what you have to do for ashina castle to get raided a 2nd time? Theres bosses there I wanna fight before the divine dragon. I also wanted to fight owl (father) and that random lone shadow boss in the burning estate but I think I fucked up that questline by clearing almost everything in fountainhead

Then why was it able to would Kuro?

Attached: .jpg (700x508, 35K)

Call an ambulance, call an ambulance!
BUT NOT FOR ME

Attached: 1501889011841.png (280x280, 180K)

>subfags on suicide watch
youtube.com/watch?v=OBm3wnQH32M

Attached: 8BEF8A81-FF77-4954-A796-B3972346DBA3.png (631x710, 1003K)

bordering? Bestiality is pretty much considered furry dude.

wound*

>one memorable line makes up for an otherwise kind-of-okay performance

everyone else is just so much better in jap

wolf is better in jap
kuro is better in jap
emma is better in jap
isshin especially is better in jap

It can still hurt him, it cannot sever his immortality. Only the red one can sever immortality.

Even if the jap dub is better, I feel most people played in eng dub. Every video I've seen on this game has them playing with the eng dub.

>NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

I don't deny. But that one dude really knocked it out of the park.

>jap dub

Attached: 1549866537133.jpg (768x1024, 54K)

Thats because the direction they gave to voice actors seems completely different

WHERE'D YOU COME FROM

Wolf is okay in english. He's at least even toned, like I kind of expect him to be.

So for fun i decided to use a Sakura Juzo statue to see if he would say THREE since there is no other way to die a third time without one. He does say "three" and another line

Attached: 1435533417924.jpg (638x720, 100K)

fucking swine
most people are idiots, user

what is it? Also you can get up to three resurrection nodes. I imagine using bite down or the hidden tooth you can get him to say all the lines.

>die three times on genichiro
>he starts getting flustered that you refuse to stay dead

i love it

Attached: 1541083825712.png (331x132, 40K)

>unblockables that require a bit of respect

Fun fact if he does his firecracker slash just run to your right, ahead of him. Two free hits from behind.

The only good part was “MY NAME” and everything after that was weird because the guy was clearly not comfortable yelling out the full long japanese name.

were you just in a thread that opened about nier automata?

What was the implication behind this particular line by him?

Attached: 76D0B65B-F190-41B6-933A-B930194A33D8.png (1136x640, 1.18M)

What does he say?

yeah but he also has the poison and the anti-healing bombs

sure those are probably free hits if you know what to do too but at least on your first runthrough they're intimidating

He only has two phases so you normally wouldn't be able to get your third node up without the sakura juzo statue(not the normal bundled up ones). Also I honestly keep not of the line.

They explicitly state the red one is the only one that can sever immortality, if it were true that the black one could then Sekiro would die and never come back. But it can't. They never go too deep into the black one which is why this confusion happens.

shes a virgin

What are his voice lines? Couldn't find them online.

I can't beat him.

you can have all three filled when you go in though.

All I remember is that on the third death he says something like
>"You still stand?! What drives you to fight for him?"
All frustrated like.

it's not even good lmao, it's just a fucking meme because it sounds so damn corny. The line is infinitely better sounding in japanese, as is the rest of the game

the hardest boss in the game is chained ogre

no really, playing the game again and it is literally impossible to dodge the grabs without sprinting nonstop.

His Japanese voice pissed me off so much. Dying to him made me less angry than the constant HITOOOTSU.

I don't think so

Its a terrible dub but you can't help but admire the energetic delivery. The other VAs are downright painful to listen to.

So clearly you haven't played the game but when you die and use a node. You can't use your other nodes until you do a death blow. This clears your next node for use. When you die again, the next node again is crossed out and you won't be able to use it if you die and because you are on his second phase already getting a death blow ends the fight.

The only way you would be able to use your third node is to use a Sakura Juzo Statue(not the bundled ones) to clear the last node for use.

We both know you just wanted it to be posted.

Attached: prepare_to_cringe.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Literally just press jump lmao. Ogre’s grab is annoying with its high damage but hitbox wise, it is still easy to dodge compared to some grabs in the game that can snatch in the air even on a jump back

it's literally bullshit though, you will dodge and magically get sucked back in.

ape also does this.

Do any bosses have unique lines if you use Bite down? Never used them myself but it'd be funny if they were bewildered that you suddenly decided to kill yourself mid battle.

>some grabs in the game that can snatch in the air even on a jump back
that shit makes me mad

>the red one is the only one that can sever immortality
Why? It's assumed to be the only one probably because no one even knew the black one existed. Being able to make Kuro bleed seems to be a trait only possible with a blade capable of killing him.

you can if you use the Bite Down or the Hidden Tooth item. It's like a half health reset if you'd not get as much health back by just healing at low health. Usually it's a last resort if you're low on healing items and won't get to full health using them in the traditional sense.

Rice is worm larvae.

clips.twitch.tv/RelievedBitterWasabiTooSpicy

Attached: maggot queen.png (1440x900, 2.33M)

So i just read up on Hidden Tooth since i never used it. You are right. Hidden Tooth doesn't block out the resurrections. So you can actually do it with out the juzo statue.

Isshin knew. You can hear him say "so he must have the black one then..." if you eavesdrop on him after getting the red mortal blade

correct me if I'm wrong but in the return ending, doesn't Kuro die from the wounds after Sekiro picks him um and brings him back to the divine child? I didn't pay too much attention because I was just glad I beat the game

then why didn't they send him after Genichiro or try to find Genichiro instead of finding the red one? I'm gonna say that since Sekiro doesn't permanently die that it can't sever immortality. And Isshin has a note about the black mortal blade outside his room at some point. Detailing that it is used to open the gate to the underworld. It's how he comes out as Sword Saint Isshin in the end. I dunno man, but it doesn't sever Sekiro's so that's the biggest evidence I have that it can't.

user you can move your hands just fine with a busted shoulder

WHERE'D YOU GO?
WHERE'D YOU COME FROM SEKIRO?

You're a literal faggot with daddy issues I hope you rot in hell for this

I think he's just out, but either way he's gonna be inside the loli soon. If it was severed then returning him to the west would be pointless, wouldn't it?

Not this meme again

Attached: 1446693103550.gif (320x240, 418K)

>get swarmed by gatekeeping weeaboo cringe elitists for playing in your preferred language
that's what you get buddy.

yah. I know. I played the game.

hah. I like it.

Our guy DSP confirmed it, it's canon.

I will proceed to not listen to what you have to say. I will not, however, disparage you for it. Even though I want to.

Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=mslLj9BCxQg

I don't know Japanese. Games are much more enjoyable when you can understand the characters.

that was funny, but I seriously never had that much trouble with the ogre.

>he can't read

This guy fought so dirty that I actually loved it. Finally a ninja character that actually acts like one.

FUCK YOU DAD IT DIDNT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY

Seems like he read it just fine and he said he wanted to understand the people talking. He didn't mean anything about characters as in writing he meant characters as in people.

THE OLD SCHOOLA

Do i miss anything by losing the tutorial fight?

most sengoku period fighters fought that way. There was little honor other than killing when told to kill by the man you serve. Which is why Owl is so salty about it. Sekiro legit dishonored him by disobeying his word. He's still a fuck though and obeying him makes Sekiro break way more than just loyalty to his father who tried to kill him once already.

YA WANT A TRIP? I'LL BRING IT TO YA!

The biggest bs is the game tip box showing up on first ogre telling you to dodge grab when jumping is 10x better. I swear acitivision probably suggest tip box to show up mid fight or sometjing and miyazaki fucking put some of them for troll. Tip boxes in this game are absolute meme sometimes, such as the spear tip box and I went through the whole game without knowing which enemy I can do the armor strip thing at all

a little bit, but don't ever just take the game at face value. I have rarely used the lightning reversal thing, and they tell you right before the genichiro fight. He never hit me with lightning cause I didn't give him the chance to. He fired maybe two arrows and both missed by a mile. the rest of his attempts I just hit him before he could get it going.

Not at all. The only thing that happens if you do win(which is easy in NG+ since you have nearly a perfect grasp of the combat system) is the cutscene is a bit different but the outcome is the same. Fuck the tengu fucker for distracting you despite winning

Go away Cuckichiro.

I think Owl, Sekiro, Isshin, MY NAAAAAAAAAAAME and Emma all sound better in the english dub.

Kuro sounds way, way better in jap but that's it.

>I think Owl, Sekiro, Isshin, MY NAAAAAAAAAAAME and Emma all sound better in the english dub.

Thats some shit taste user

I loved how Owl was such a dishonorable duel. He uses every scumbag trick in the book.

and your taste is shit if you think otherwise and now here we are

you get a less bullshit cutscene for losing.

Why does Kuro need to be inside the Divine Child in order to travel to the west?

Why couldn't he just travel with Sekiro?

Better is a bit of a stretch. I would say the VAs for said characters are great on both languages.

I can't remember but she does explain why. Fuck I really can't remember. I went for that ending too.

>because it sounds so damn corny
The Japanese is just as corny. You just don't realize because you don't understand the language.

>loved how Owl was such a dishonorable duel. He uses every scumbag trick in the book.

The same goes for Sekiro. He and his step dad are shinobi, there is no honor for them. They will use every trick in the book as long as they attain victory.

Also it was clear that Owl was corrupted by his greed for immortality and wasn't making decisions in anyone's best interests but his own. Also fuck you old man why don't you help out in the fights against Emma and Isshin you lazy fucker

Fuck now that bit is starting to get hazy for me too. But I think she essentially said something like “you could kill the boy and end the immortality. OR I could put him in spiritual hibernation inside of me till the whole process is done and you don’t have to kill him with the Mortal Blade.”

Well what I'm saying is that it could be a really obvious plot-hole that was somehow missed. I mean why the fuck would the black mortal blade not be able to kill if it can cause Kuro to bleed? Seems stupid that there's some sort of tier list for injuring a kid.

Tier 1 = Red Mortal Blade (Can Kill)
Tier 2 = Black Mortal Blade (Can Only Cause Bleeding???)
Tier 3 = Regular Blade (Can Only Cut)

Attached: dt0acwpeon821.jpg (232x244, 11K)

Man, demon of fagtred is the first and only boss so far that I've been utterly incapable of reading, I can only see some patterns but that's it.
I haven't even seen phase 3 yet

as he states "I'm sure you can handle this" well now you die too because now i'm shura you weak old bitch. and Owl can be as greedy as he wants to be. He's the head of his clan.

HITOTSU

Why the fuck do you think it can't kill? What are you basing this conclusion on? What is this retarded headcanon

emma sounds like a huge bitch in english

No no. it can kill, it can't sever the immortality. I assume the black mortal blade is more potent than an average blade so it can hurt or kill Kuro the divine heir, but Sekiro is a more diluted form of this immortality so he gets hurt by normal blades. If Isshin or Genichiro got their hands on the red mortal blade then it'd be done when Sekiro died to it. The black can kill sekiro and kuro, but it can't sever their immortality so they'll just resurrect afterward.

It's probably the most "fair" fight in the game. his moveset fairly straightforward, but very punishing if you misread the tells and there's no triple double extreme phase. It's just a fight with your dad on the roof.

He doesn't have any patterns, you need to memorize his attacks

>it can't sever the immortality
Where does it say so in the game?

So what percentage of players will actually beat the game? 10%?

yes he has, for example, every time he does the rush attack in first phase, the second attack WILL ALWAYS be a "fire rain"

Wasn't the whole point why Tomoe and that previous miko were unable to sever their ties with immortality because they had the black blade and not the red one? And thus were unable to kill the dragon and get the tears.

It doesn't have to, there's a direct example when sekiro gets killed with it and he comes back, that's all you need to know that, if it wasn't that way you would have just died. The only thing they state is that it can create life by bringing people out of the underworld.

>Owl is by far the greatest shinobi of the previous generation in the game, most likely only rivalled by Orangutan in his prime
>a fucking absolute unit with a washing pole and a spirit animal, extremely skilled with a sword and probably only surpassed by Isshin in that regard
>STILL tries to use every single cowardly trick he can find including begging for mercy between the phase changes
>did so much research and had enough prep time he found a way to stop Sekiro from using his one of a kind healing flask

Attached: 1547934020909.png (410x478, 406K)

But the previous heir is head?

Gameplay reason

I mean Sekiro doesn't kill the dragon either, he just hurts it and takes its tears unless that cut under the eye killed it. Well that and all the lightning, but it doesn't say Shinobi Execution or even Immortality Severed, it says Gracious Gift of Tears when you finish the fight.

Well he doesn't have long combo or anything and his move are very easy to tell form each other. He has a 4 hit combo move, a stomp, a double stomp, head bash, multi head bash, dash swipe, a jab, and the jump up fire explosion thingy. 2nd phase has meteor added and 3rd has this dash move. All his range move are fucked and you are better off trying to close the distance on him as fast as you can, but he does disengage a lot and make that hard. When it doubt, I use the umbrella, but if you are close enough to him once he start a range/mid range attack ,just dash as fast as you can as you can get under him and get in free damage.

Real dirty part of demon is that there's variation of moveset that has like 5-10% to come out but when they come out, they fuck you up because you are conditioned to not expect it. For example, multi head bash has really low % to come out. Also, sometimes after a run swipe, he will turn back and throw multiple fireball instantly at you instead of doing the pose thing.

They wouldn't put you up against a boss with one shot to win to maintain lore, dude. and they found out how to sever immortality, but the reason why it sucks is tomoe had to kill takeru with the red mortal blade. This is what the purification ending is, that emma doesn't want kuro to die, however in doing that, Sekiro dies. the best end is Return where kuro survives in the body of the rice loli and wolf sets out to return him to the west.

to be fair the healing block affects any remedies including pellets and antidotes too, so it's probably a more general thing.

>They wouldn't put you up against a boss with one shot to win to maintain lore, dude.
I agree, that's why they didn't. The black mortal blade can absolutely sever immortality though.
>kill takeru with the red mortal blade
Where does it say this in the game? Show me and I'll admit I was wrong

How the fuck do I kill the Armored Warrior

gravity

Throw the jobber off the bridge

So I knock him off the edge?

yep. windows don't need to be broken beforehand, he's so heavy he breaks them when tipping over them.

if they already had the black one that means they needed the red one to sever immortality.

Attached: Sekiro™_ Shadows Die Twice_20190405045643.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

this is the scroll about the black mortal blade.

Attached: Sekiro™_ Shadows Die Twice_20190405045717.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

Okay, but this doesn't imply that they had the black one at the time.

>tfw only 20% of Playstation players actually beat Bloodbornes first boss, Gascoigne

>tfw even with help, like 30% of people beat Vordt in DaS3

I bet not even 10% will beat the fucking ogre and hes not even the first actual boss he's just a mini

Wait, so did Genichiro use the black blade to revive Tomoe?

Attached: 1554458663359.png (347x329, 172K)

that doesn't matter, they also state the senpou high priest hid it and that was the red one, it's the only one they took an interest in. With what I have already stated, this is enough to know that the black one was not meant to sever immortality.

as far as I know he only ever revived Isshin.

I thought she was the one that tought him how to do lightning? Didn't she die centuries before the story happens?

It's evident that kuro wouldn't have died from the wound inflicted by genichiro anyway since he gets to live in the purification ending where Sekiro chops his head off so he could live a regular life.

Just finished NG+2 sekiro. Great game.
I will say though that I would have rather had bb2 or even a ds4 over Sekiro due to replay value.
I get hundreds of hours out of Souls games, and i'm tapped out on Sekiro at under 60.

where the fuck did you get that idea?

Seriously?
Fucking hell

Doesn't Isshin say so when he talks about his technique?

I'm pretty sure Isshin speaks of Tomoe as Genichiros mentor, so she must have taught him.

Genichiro was around when Takeru and Tomoe was alive, same with Emma.

sekiro is a much needed palate cleanser

It's not meant to be infinitely replayable, just a cool enjoyable romp you can have fun speedrunning and challenge running

They honestly should've made a game like this 2 dark souls games ago, the back to back dark souls releases hurt the series IMO

Yeah, make sure he's destroyed some of the side wall, get his posture to max (pretty simple, block timing is easy as his combos aren't anything crazy to memorize for that far into the game), then make sure you're facing a gap when you hit the deathblow button.

I mean
where did you get the idea she died centuries before?

I see your reasoning. Honestly I'm only arguing because I think this kind of lack of consistency is detrimental to the game's story. But whatever I guess

I've heard she's based on Tomoe Gozen, and that person lived in the 12th century.

I won't argue with that, I wish it was more explicitly stated that it is not meant for severing it, but yeah. They serve two different functions, essentially one for "life" and one for "death". In this case though the "death" one is the good one because it's actually breaking a curse. and the black sustains the immortality, which in that note it says that takeru is sick and is losing his humanity, so the immortality is not all it's cracked up to be.

based on, but is not detail for detail the actual one.

>The feels when you cheesed it

Fuck you, Owl

Genuchiro is at 30% and Rape Ape at 17% last time I checked the PS4 trophies.
I'm still stuck on Owl.

Lol this is a pretty interesting way of looking at it.

deep down he's proud that you'll do what it takes to win. I think in the first fight on top of ashina he says "now that's...my boy..." when you beat him.

>hasnt encountered Owl 2 in the past yet
Yeah i used to think that till i got my shit pushed in and barely beat him earrlier yesterday

Imust admit i really underestimated this mother fucker the first time you fight his ass.
Owl 2 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more of a challenge than geneshiro

genichiro is 33% and ape is 18% on mine. first owl is 17% and second owl is at pretty much 5% (4.9%)

That's pretty interesting, seems like it's 34% for the ape on steam right now

based DSP

How far is Genichiro in the game ?
I'm at him after like 10 hours of being filtered by minibosses.
He's pretty fun.

sword saint isshin is actually at 8.3% but I also assume that is because he is in 2 endings versus only 1. normal isshin is actually 3.6%

>implying his "cowardly tricks" aren't part of the reason why he's the greatest shinobi

Honor is only worth something if you can maintain it and still win, user.

Black blade is a mortal blade too but its ability is not about killing immortals, that the red blade's job

Sounds like you are pretty early. I think if you take ever detour imaginable you can get to him with 7 or 8 gourds lol

depends on when you fight him, he can be early on or he can be later on. I thought he was a roadblock to the later stuff so I beat him before I even had 3 attack power. Think I maybe had only two bead necklaces too. 5 gourds. So he can be a really fucking early boss.

I'd eat her rice any day, if you know what I'm saying.

>ds4
NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY WANTS ANOTHER HALF ASSED DARK SOULS GAME YOU SHIT HEAD

SOULS FANS HAVE BECOME CANCER OF SONIC FAN LEVELS

DSP think the bug egg meme is true
well thats one way to instantly disregard that theory

seems like you are americans and your culture is centered around the dumbest language known to man and centered in a botommless cultural void.

good taste

>HEALING BLOCK
Wait owl can stop your healing?
He normally just dashes up and hits me when i tried to heal while he was stantionary

do you often whine to message boards when you cant figure out things that are so unbelievably obvious

Name me five great pieces of Japanese literature.

Whats the deal with third phase fire ring? I only got into it once, but died shortly after. Should I be running away or out of the ring or stay inside and just attack the demon?

who's the old lady supposed to be? the one you meet in the house with tengu of ashina. shes there after demon of hatred is defeated and if you try to strike her you get same illusion ripples as in the hall of illusions.

what do these kanji mean user? this was written by a japanese man who learned kanji in school, and he was asked to do it by a japanese man who teaches japanese as a class.

Attached: Kanji written by a japanese man.png (1075x542, 422K)

>no emma in dragon's homecoming end
she is coming with you right? she wouldn't just ditch you?

What? Why? I was just saying he can be early on. I actually didn't know he could be a later boss. I probably woulda beefed up more if I knew.

I don't think the idea of the rice actually being larvae is anything but nonsense. The theory is pretty half-baked and based on very flimsy logic.

It's probably just rice that she grows in the Inner Sanctum or in the Halls of Illusion. Considering how fucked Ashina is right now, rice is probably just hard to come by.

Emma just sounds like Stephanie Sheh

her wish was kuro's purification, she doesn't hate you, but it's not what she wanted.

she could be long lived, since she's possibly a fishwoman like the ones in fountainhead palace

Are they ever going to increase your spirit emblem cap and buff combat arts? I mean the combat is still fun for a while without them but it gets old.

Based. Put me in the screencap redditors.

Attached: 1554118054670.jpg (112x125, 2K)

she openly states that she hates the infested monks because they let themselves become infested in the first place. The theory makes no logical sense from how she views the monks. DSP probably doesn't know this because he probably never went for Dragon's Return ending.

like classical or modern?

fuck off weebs
the sekiro english dub is where its at

This.

Probably not. I mean, honestly they give you a lot of ways to replenish your spirit emblems, and there are generally only about 10-20 enemies en route between each idol, so you should absolutely be able to get by and do whatever the hell you want when you reach the emblem cap +ceremonial tanto. Spamming weapon arts and prosthetic attacks isn't how the game is meant to be played.

Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, One Piece and Mai Ball

Alpha as fuck

kek

>Go to NG+
>Chained Ogre grab one shots you even with all that extra health
I thought NG+ was supposed to be easier

Attached: 1549119993195.jpg (847x572, 50K)

Did you get all the beads? He didn't one shot me, but it's close

I missed like 2

There is a way and it is gid gud.

Italian is best
>UNO

>things have more health and posture.
>supposed to be innately easier
it was never supposed to be.

I also want to ask if you know what the sword hunt is and why they put it in effect in the first place and what did they do with the swords pertaining to it, or if you know what a daimyo is, or what they call male and female ninjas. Do you know their culture or do you pretend to?

Gascoigne is at 45.7%, it used to be in the 60s before the PS+ giveaway.

About to fight the owl, and it's much easier so far than NG

damn son that is a significant drop. people wanting the popular exclusive, getting filtered by the good Father.

On PS4, Vordt is 70%.

to the guys jerking off the japanese dub, do you know the ranks in the four tier class system in Feudal Japan? and the ones who were classed outside it, both above and below it?

>japanese dub
no such thing

After finishing it with the Return ending, sadly, Bloodborne is still the best one, however this game did some things greatly, the last area was fucking amazing and probably one of my fav if not my fav of any Soulslike games, shame it wasn't longer, and the bosses were fucking pushover shit there

Attached: 1547750266387.jpg (500x280, 38K)

Vordt has a summon sign. If you manage to kill the swordmaster guy early you an summon him and also the lion knight guy but I can't remember how to get his summon to appear. I always fought Vordt solo, he's not that hard. You just need to know how to deal with him.

it's the default setting in the game though, I guess I meant japanese audio for the voices, whatever.

The retard just screams and has trouble pronouncing a japanese name. He sounds like a retard in english while he sounds manly and imposing in japanese as he should. Actvision garbage is not canon or the intended vision.
And you dubcucks don't seem to realize that every single grunt sound in game are unchanged and still from the japanese voice actors.

see these please before you start making smartass comments about japanese culture and language.

>love the combat
>love the bosses when I've learned them
>despite that for some reason the process of actually learning the bosses is a tedious anti-fun wall of shit
Dunno if i'm going to finish it lads. I can't tell if I'm just fighting shit way too early or what. I killed the fat drunk dude and lady butterfly before horse faggot in Ashina and Genichiro I only had 1 prayer bead and 2 flasks and people are saying you can have 7-8. Can't tell if it's just lmaohard wankery or legit just being too soon on these bosses. Which sucks because once you actually learn the fight they're mechanically fucking awesome.
Do kinda wish they were more up front about phases though. The 'lol got you it's actually another phase!' gets old.

Even if I didn't understand japanese I would be able to tell if a line is delivered well or not you fucking retard. Are you american by any chance? Only american cucks defend dubs as much as you do.

>Energetic
He sounds like a child throwing a tantrum you fucking nigger

I don't give a shit about jap culture you pedoweeb
English dub is just dogshit

Execute all the twitchniggers

>better than jap
basketman
>as good as jap
Sculptor, Wolf
>good
Owl, Isshin, Pot noble
>shit
everyone else

Attached: gj.jpg (356x191, 15K)

you can have a max of ten.

then shut the fuck up.

What does your shitty posts have to do with mine?

fuck this retarded ds2 boss never doing this ever again.

Attached: 20190405125657_1.jpg (1920x1200, 457K)

have sex

pretty much. I thought wolf was just fine, Isshin eh could have been better but not bad. Owl was a bit better than Isshin.

VAATI

STEAL THIS THEORY

Isshin was absolutely fucking disgusting you pleb, he's nowhere near as imposing as in the jap dub

I will, with your mom and give her a son who chads all over you.

can you name all previous presidents of the united states, every individual in both political parties, and the head chef at the whitehouse?
no?
better use the jap dub retard.

His only noticeably shit line was "Tell me your name!". Otherwise he's pretty good but worse than the jap one.

It's too dumb even for YouTube

You're right, maybe I should.

this is for the fags acting like using the jap dub makes them more cultured, if you don't give a shit that's fine. If it's literally quality of the acting that you value and not some stupid cultural bend you can ignore those.

the person you were arguing with said the jap dub was better because it sounded better, and in the example he gave he is absolutely correct
if you really think he tried to act more cultured you're autistic or pretending to be retarded

not a single president, thought so. Even /pol/ could name like two

Shut the fuck up.

I jumped the gun. I'll admit that. He can ignore them too.

>so bad it's good
MY NAAAMMMEEEE

James Garfield, Abe Lincoln, William Howard Taft, Lyndon B Johnson, John Kennedy, Richard Nixon. George W. Bush, Goerge H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, JImmy Carter.

#notmypresidents

I found this black ninja scroll after fighting this guy, should the hint be obvious and I'm retarded or does it come later?

I mean. Not anymore no.

ninja scroll about what? I don't want to spoil so you'll have to be more accurate.

Will I appreciate the shitty english dub better if I knew what you're talking about? I don't fucking think so you fucking retard, this has nothing to do with line delivery. According to your stupid logic I don't have the right to play at all because I'm not well versed in japanese culture. What I do l know though is that I have two well function eyes and ears. I know the dub sounds off, I know the localization is off because of what the characters actually say in japanese. I don't need to fully understand a language to know that it's either good or bad. Bad japanese dubs exist, but when they're the default and intended option obviously it's going to be better than your garbage.

Something about another sword that I assume is the sister sword to the one you get off the loli.

that's fine. I already said that's fine. I just get sick of the ones who say that the japanese dub is better for some cultural aspect. If it's the quality, that's a legit reason.

user, I prefer the jap dub, because the other dubs are from fucking Activision and not picked out by From

I mean what it says is what it does. You'll find out more later and how it pertains to everything. Isshin does mention it slightly earlier on when you have yours, in an eavesdrop.

So it's not something that I can go out and find, like the poison dagger?

Where the fuck do I get the thing needed for Malcontent whistle?
also,
where the fuck do I find lazulite? I'm at the door to the last boss and I've only got one so far

Attached: Ishin second form.gif (500x426, 998K)

I was typing my wall of text seeing your previous comment. I'm just a purist, I hate people trying to put any original audio compared to dubs on the same level from an artistic point, like the dubs mattered at all to the developers when making the game, thag sometimes happens but it's very rare.

No it’s really not.

2 from demon of hatred, 3 from carp quest+shops

>Where the fuck do I get the thing needed for Malcontent whistle?
The ring? the zone should be greyed out in Ashina Depth

incel weeb

Anyone else just done with this game?

I reached the final boss but I really can't be bothered to spend another week after work memorising the moves. I'd rather spend my time doing something constructive.

one more filtered casusl

no. it's not something you can get and it's not really something wolf would want except to keep it from others, but not to use.

yeah man I'm tired though, I may have gotten a little cranky and salty with my tiredness. It's mostly my bad in this one, but some fool in a different thread not even related to sekiro was saying shit about absolute cultural superiority with japanese audio. Gonna head to bed soon though cause I can't even get these captchas done on the first try anymore. I'm getting too tired.

if he got to the last boss he's not really filtered is he? filters are early on when it matters.

I have 2 treasure carp scales and i need 4 for last lazuli. should I just skip it and go to ng+ or is it worth it autistically hunt down the remaining carps that I have missed?

>Sword Saint
>uses a fucking gun and spear

I probably fucked up the carp quest since I fed it all of my shit at once, what shop sells lazulite?

pop gachiin's sugar on land and jump in (if you know where they are that is and can get to their spot quickly) cause they can't see you for shit when you have them active.

I love Kuro

Attached: 1553870293856.jpg (2664x1520, 1.7M)

there should be a carp that used to be a pot noble who has all the stuff of the one that's gone, you can't feed the great carp both of the truly precious baits, or can you? I never tried.

killing them isnt the hard part I have no fucking idea which ones I've missed.

I do too.

Attached: 9847159083c71a55d69672d9a54169a8.jpg (846x1200, 108K)

based and carlpilled

Sekiro's Japanese VA al voiced Ulquiorra though

Emma fucks Kuro behind Sekiro's back

>it's the same spear the guy he kills in the opening uses

At times I was sure that he was the dude who voiced Byakuya, I wasn't that far anyway it seems

Oh. Try Hirata estate, Mibu Village and in the lake by the Riven Cave idol, underwater. If you can get the Palace Water itemm the head priest in Mibu gives you five of them after he turns into a mist noble. Well, drops more accruately. You kill him. go under his hut and there's a shinobi door you can use to get in. You can buy some from the memorial mob at the start of mibu village, but I assume you saw that. I hope some of this helps. If you try to do some hunting around fountainhead for them in the water, quickly, then pop a gachiin's, cause otherwise they see you a mile away.

>stabbing my wife
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: emma.jpg (482x610, 38K)

>Are you american by any chance?
Nope, I'm just a guy that has seen enough anime to recognize a good acting. Sekiro's is nothing special. Certainly nothing on the level of the voice acting in Bloodborne.

Impregnate Kuro!

no. delet this. she does not deserve lord kuro.

I was wondering, if there are /jp/fags in this thread, how do you pronounce 忍殺? ninsatsu?

I couldn't resist when I saw it.

Does the skill that buff the sugars also apply to the spiritfalls?

but boys can't get pregnant.

Attached: 1540968678814.png (1300x1300, 803K)

MY NAAAAAAAAAAAME

Yes. but sugars last longer so they're more worth it.

Owl 2 is my favorite fight

reminder if you havent done a no charm + demon bell run you havent actually beaten the game yet

he says something like that if you straight up attack him while he's begging for his life in between health bars too.

How do I get the Owl 2 fight?

No shit? That's pretty cool.
I only know a little and that is not one. I don't claim to be a historian, linguist or super cultural with japan, but I know a little bit. I know what is and isn't accurate to ninjas for example, it makes them a bit less fun if we were to exclude it in games, movies and anime, but yeah. this didn't help you at all. Sorry man.

Where? I feel like I scoured the entire fountainhead palace area

You're not trying hard enough.

Attached: Untitled1.png (600x849, 947K)

I did one without kusabimaru. top that. turns out you can huck it into the depths when you give kuro's charm back. You fight senpou monk style the whole game, your deflects do way less posture and your attacks also do less posture damage, and poor vitality damage.

not with that attitude

Which one is harder? Shura isshin or Sword saint?

>FACE ME, Shinobi of the Div-what the fuck?

Attached: 1554448289192.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

go back to koremori's pot and it'll be tipped over, this is the one in fountainhead. if it was harunaga that's the one in hirata. go in the direction the way their pot tipped over, they shouldn't be too far, with koremori you should be able to just drop into the water in front of where his pot is pointed and be able to find him. I didn't do harunaga, but he should be in that general direction, if he's not close by just check the whole water area.

Attached: ssdt.png (700x490, 248K)

Shinobi of The Divine Ahegao.

Sword saint has Genichiro fight you first and then he has 3 bars of health himself. normal isshin is just two bars and once you get the emma fight down, you can kill her pretty easy. Owl two is fucking nuts. I feel with the fact he uses dirty tactics that Owl would beat even Sword Saint, Owl hasn't gotten feeble like isshin did so against normal isshin, he'd definitely win.

Honestly I'd say Shura Isshin. Emma is a good bit more difficult than Genichiro, and old man Isshin is fought in a much smaller area and has a much less readable moveset (IMO).

Cute

Attached: 1552282433844.png (1300x1200, 493K)

fag

Where does the Ashina Ninja go once it turns night time? He's no longer at the Serpent Shrine and I didn't unlock any hidden techniques by that point.

I have this already. I won't post the more lewd ones, but spoiler, there's not a lot.

You mean the tengu? My friend do you know the true identity of this man yet and would you like to know it? It's a relatively minor spoiler it doesn't spoil plot at all really.

Isshin's room.

>tfw when I keep getting my ass raped by SS Isshin for the last 2 hrs
Closest I got to winning is 60% hp down and posture at his lightning phase.

Your dad wants you to get the pussy

He wasn't in there when I went in there earlier. Did I mess up?
Yeah the Tengu dude

he's sitting on the floor you even have
to talk to him for main quest

I'm pretty sure you must have talked to him.

Why are Americans too stupid and fat to handle subs?

Attached: The 4chan temple on Mt. Kongou.png (717x613, 562K)

bring some sake to lure him out, he's shy

just crop my man

Attached: dabpp.gif (554x400, 46K)

>steam
Just use a trainer lol

Because there are muslim rape gangs in your country

what this guy said,
he is likely at isshin's little tower area. have you completed fountainhead yet? if not he's still there.

>I play w/ english dub because I want to understand what they talk!
How can you not read subs? It takes less than a second to read each line, you don't lose focus at all.

Boy nips are fine, nothing lewd going on in this picture.

Attached: 1534306399878.png (800x831, 782K)

So does this mean I missed out on whatever he was supposed to give me if I didn't keep advancing the plot and did what he wanted at the Serpent Shrine?

He was a good challenge, but you're right, chained ogre, flaming bull and guardian ape especially feel like they are not well suited to Sekiro's core gameplay.

It doesn't affect rice tho

Having a shota as your master was a mistake

I swear kuro is just out of breath because sekiro arrived at the most perfect moment to save him.

Attached: 05fe409f285bec3fe22a3209d7b7d8a7 (2).jpg (666x614, 76K)

Yeah, he only did that to me once. I was using the stab after his overhead slam, but if you try it straight to his face he will mikiri you. He’s a shinobi after all

>not flipping it so the prosthetic is on the correct side
it's like I can't even do anything with this.

>prosthetic on the wrong side
RUINED!

lewd

Attached: D27fYvOUkAAWaGB.jpg (1500x1900, 239K)

Just go to isshin's tower, the sake was a joke.

just flip the image nigga

nah, just talk to him in the tower and he'll teach you

there is nothing lewd about the young lord being so pleased to see sekiro show up that he has no words that can express his joy.

Just killing wolf with a mortal blade is not enough to sever his immortality, we know this because he died from unsheathing the red mortal blade.

Does he even have a centipede in his anus?

as it happens I already have the full picture, flipped as well. just not on my laptop.

MUH

Attached: bigger yet.png (800x600, 457K)

No, the centipede is a false version of the dragons heritage.

>death from unsheathing mortal blade = death from being decapitated by mortal blade
retard

So Sekiro is just Bloodborne in Japan, right?

When is this proven?

DICK

Attached: sample_b7bcb42327de08ae14e5333d2d14c1ed.jpg (850x1090, 132K)

I hear this every time I see a Gyoubu post.

>drinks sake with you throughout the game
>teaches you ishina tech
>is overall a bro
>gets btfo by some purple fags
>is also the final boss for some reason

what
where that came from?

The blade has the ability to sever immortality.
Unsheathing a blade =/= severing something with it.

I think he's saying they're not the same. Sekiro would also have to imbibe the dragon tears for it to work.

test

>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gotta drink them divine dragon tears first bro.

>Semantics
Man this is gonna be a high quality discussion right?

AAAAAHHHHHHH
WHY IS KURO SO GODDAMN CUTE

Attached: 1280.png (1164x1920, 558K)

Dunno, he just is.

hes talking about the little smoke bomb he throws down sometimes, if you get caught in that your healing is blocked for a while

STOP SHITTING UP THIS THREAD WITH YOUR FAGGOTRY GODDAMNIT

Attached: 1531581651606.png (500x507, 105K)

Guys, I'm sad. I finally beat Isshin last night and I know the game has finally come to an end since all I have to do now is pick an ending.
I'm so glad I didn't get filtered and was finally able to take the old fucker down, but I don't want it to end. I NEED MORE

Attached: 46489007_335317863864132_6061886959887146965_n.jpg (750x750, 62K)

Fuck that noise, he's using dickass shinobi techniques, you should be too. Not your fault the old fuck leaves himself wide open. Think of it this way: Owl literally trained Wolf how to fight and do ninja shit, it makes sense that Wolf would be able to read his attacks and exploit them. Fighting fair is for faggot samurai covered in armor.

If all humans thought like you, we'd be stuck in the stone age using pictures to communicate. Words have meaning for a reason.

There will most likely be DLC

Yes

its stupid that everyone is way bigger than sekiro

It's such a gentle toss too, it almost made me laugh several times when he did it.I thought they were gonna be like apparition smoke bombs and they were gonna inflict terror.

Which final tier upgrade should I get?
I heard people like the axe because it dispels illusions but I honestly haven't seen many illusions in this game and axe usage is ridiculously limited due to lack of shield enemies as well.
I think the flame vent is probably smarter?

Attached: 1519665417468.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

let's hope we get a DLC of the quality of the Old Hunters

and yet from the likes of the demon of hatred he can parry the physical attacks. If you whip out the fire shield he doesn't get smushed by his early fight slam attack that does the aoe. He is small but he is strong.

He's pure, wise and selfless.

Attached: 1528423373321.jpg (631x820, 73K)

I hear people say flame vent, it does no fire damage though so be aware of that. I don't know this and someone correct me if I am wrong, but it might hurt apparitions more?

why u have to be mad
here, have a sweet onigiri

Attached: sweet_rice.png (256x256, 20K)

I jumped on Shuriken just because it's a tool I use often. Still just 1 emblem and part of this complete breakfast.

You all idiots, Sekiro's purpose is to bring Kuro and Divine Child together and make the breed

>surely alienating
>when literally no one could stop sucking Dasuke's dick for being part of the cool elite Uchiha clan.
Hell they were the police, why would any well respected citizen hate the police?

>Not Sekiro fucking the rice loli and giving birth to Kuro
It's the perfect ending and I'll fight anyone saying it's stupid.

this looks weird, is this kuro's poop?

He had the biggest fightboner for you through the entire game, and he was already dead once, so he took the opportunity to basically do what he wanted to do all along especially since he came back as the all powerful Isshin Ashina of old and not the dying, sick man you meet in the game.
Basically look at it as less him trying to kill you out of malice but more a friendly spar since he has absolute confidence that you can take it as hard as he can dish it out and respond back in kind.
Plus hey, you ARE immortal.

Attached: 1532052067483.jpg (1352x821, 61K)

Kuro doesn't poop.

Attached: 1545847928294.jpg (1400x2000, 1.57M)

Hmm...

Attached: red_lump-quick-item-sekiro-wiki-guide.png (256x256, 15K)

Fair enough, but it is still not proof of weather the death from pulling the blade is significantly different from getting cut by it though.

how many balls do you have to have to do this, for most of the game just
>oh when I see that orange coat I swear to fucking Tomoe, I'm wooing as hard as possible

shuriken is huge cuz it costs 1 emblem, deals respectable damage and pretty versatile
flame is also great for living force buff and damage, versatile and useful against most enemies to chip away health with burn status
sabimaru is straight up downgrade since it doesn't pierce through block like it's previous upgrade and poison cloud feels weak af
axe is useful maybe twice in the entire game

So this, is the power of a sword saint.

Attached: NiceAI(NoSound).webm (1138x640, 2.93M)

it's lacking presentation but it tastes bomb as fuck.

are these good for anything? I've never used one

>bosses and mini bosses are the best part of the game
>learning their moveset and eventually crushing them without getting hit once is amazing
>eventually you win and it stops being fun for a bit
It's good there are a ton of mini/bosses. It's a bit of a shame how some of them are just BIG GUY WITH 5 GUYS, doesnt really make it harder, just more tedious.

Hopefully Kuro x Rice loli R34 soon

he did use genichiro to come back, so he got part of the jobber nature.

Damn it you stole it from me

>doesn't pierce through block
oh wow, really? That sounds pretty bad

kek, I got him caught in that loop once
Nigger usually mixes it up a bit more but no, you can take him right down to stagger if he does that response every time

These AI loops do seem to happen quite often. I wonder if they'll patch that.

cute and flustered kuro is okay, but I like happy cute kuro.

but it's a weeb game about katana japan samurai anime

It is, though. The game establishes that the blade severs immortality, and in all cases in which the MC does sever immortality he actively cuts the enemy with the blade. There is nothing that supports the theory that "severing immortality" is applied to the unsheathing. Apply Occam's Razor to your theory, please.

even Genichiro had more variety.

>axe is useful maybe twice in the entire game
Sad and true. They should have retooled Axe and Spear to be free somehow.

>Gets to phase 2

youtu.be/9Ff8kWRJleU?t=188

Attached: goosebumps-885563_960_720[1].jpg (960x720, 199K)

Poise item for Souls babbies.
I pop it with Yolo Sugar for style points. Red eyes are cool.

correct except the weeb and anime.

how about we make the last dlc boss an eight stage boss each stage with different attacks and no lightening

Since you insist this is gonna be all about semantics.
He actually stabs the source of the immortality (The centipedes) most of the time.
And stabbing =/= severing

i chose the path of further hardships
was this a bad decision?

GIT GUD, shitter

depends, cause the cutting also requires drinking the dragon tears first. so he'd need to go back in time with them and drink them to see if it severed his immortality, and then everything gets fucked cause he did that.

>pic
me when Kuro says "okami-dono"

yes if you arnt prepared enemies have like doubly increased health and posture and you take chip damage if you don't perfect block

Mastering the game is always fun. Go back through it

oh the Yashariku stuff? I guess if you're in a bind and have less than half max health anyway, why not use one? Otherwise yeah, just style points.

Sekiro still haven't used the actual blade on himself though
Mortal Blade "can't be drawn (without dying)" and "severs immortality"

it can sever false immortality by just stabbing or cutting it, but anyone with the dragon's blood resurrection has to drink the dragon tears in order to sever it using the mortal blade.

Gyoubu sounds like shit
>MY NAAAAAAAAAAAAME

get all endings, beat all bosses, wait for dlc, wait for the next game
rinse, repeat

Attached: crestfallen.jpg (1501x654, 310K)

...fuck

Attached: 1529298148018.png (635x661, 227K)

the mortal blade itself cannot sever immortality like kuros without help the dragon tears thus it cant sever all immortality on its own

if anything at least the VA had fun with the line. I only ever heard him japanese though, played half in jap half in english.

Apply Occam's Razor to your theory to sever yourself from your retarded headcanon.
You want to argue semantics? There is severing involved in stabbing. A hole is created, therefore tissue is severed from other tissue. It's just on a smaller scale than a sweeping slice.
You know, instead of me having to prove your theory wrong, why don't you give us some proof to back it up? Post some proof that unsheathing the blade is equal to severing immortality.

i've been saying that too. However the black cannot sever immortality at all but has the capability to harm those with it, and can kill them I would assume, just not permanently.

I didn't really feel like that was well-written. If you noticed the note at the beginning read "Two. Obey the shota" then you already figured One was to obey him, because he says it in the intro. However, if you didn't notice the note, you had no idea why the fuck he was yelling this at you.

not him but we can't, we'd need someone with the heritage to drink the tears and then unsheath it. If they die for good then it does, if not, then it can't. I can see how it probably could, but we never see it so I'm gonna say it can't until there is ever a time we see that happen.

and also kuro was jsut harmed by the blade in no way did it sever his immortality like retards keep saying

that was settled a while ago.

I think a more important question is who made the mortal blades

Have a seat and get comfortable.
We'll both go Hollow before you know it.

Attached: 1462503307667.png (289x289, 163K)

Even the immortals of senpou temple couldn't unsheathe it.

The game has some serious AI loop issues

The original Sculptor™, probably.

that sounds fucking awful. does it give me anything at all in return, additional dialogue, etc?

TOMOE DLC WHEN

it was obviously gawd.

I wish the moveset were more varied. You get all these cool looking special moves but you can only use one at a time and they're pretty much useless in comparison to the boring standard moveset. Only air counter, mikiri counter and stabs look cool as fuck and are useful. It's weird because the Souls games, and Bloodborne specially had pretty good and varied movesets, and yet Sekiro, which is supposed to be an straight-up action game, actually has a less fleshed out moveset than the previous ARPGs.

Attached: Holy Moonlight Cleaver.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

>does it give me anything at all in return
Yeah, Emma wears a slightly altered outfit that reveals her bare feet.

...worth it.

Who do you think the original Sculptor is?

it was new but kinda safe as well, they might expand on it if they make a sequel.

but he becomes a demon...you don't think it was actually,,,satan? do you?

does kuro show some shoulder?

Original Sculptor isn't the same person as the Sculptor.

gonna post this cause it looks neat.

Attached: sample_04619559a4c1a715b6f594e0cf70a506.jpg (850x1275, 120K)

Remember the basic of CQC, Sekiro.

Attached: lone shadow vilehand.webm (650x364, 2.89M)

ohhhhhhh, you mean the sculptor of man.

Nice sample image, retard.

I mean, if this were a porn thread you wouldn't be complaining about the file name.

shamefur

Attached: __sekiro_sekiro_shadows_die_twice_drawn_by_hankuri__04619559a4c1a715b6f594e0cf70a506.jpg (2000x3000, 550K)

okay yeah fuck the one I posted.

it is a rad pic tho, good find

HOW MY BLOOD BOILS

Attached: giantsekiro.png (960x540, 513K)

Attached: 32.jpg (449x685, 164K)

Did they even try? Why would they want something that kills them when their whole deal is the search for immortality. They basically lock the thing up.

I like this one too cause it's kinda funny and I agree with it on a fundamental level.

Attached: 81c95cae2550c9d875d020abe9ade131.jpg (850x735, 582K)

so it can't be used to undo their false immortality.

yeah so they locked it up

I thought you meant they locked it up so they could use it. I guess I misunderstood.

story in this one is fucking retarded
almost ruined my fap
good thing that art makes up for it

Attached: hoonie rest.jpg (1280x2000, 988K)

>FOOLISHNESS WOLF, FOOLISHNESS