Nintendo Labo VR will work with Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild. NINTENDO ALWAYS WINS...

Nintendo Labo VR will work with Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild. NINTENDO ALWAYS WINS. Now the Labo VR has better exclusives than Vive and Rift.

Attached: azcn_rAHbGrMTZTGhNR9TxnraxlWCmFH-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

labo.nintendo.com/kits/vr-kit/
youtube.com/watch?v=qVmrAEoyBB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>have to hold it up to your face

>this will be someone's first ""vr"" experience

What the fuck is the point if it's not first person? You might as well glue your TV monitor to your face.

>no source
ebin

it's directly on Nintendo's Labo VR site now
labo.nintendo.com/kits/vr-kit/

>30fps
>3Dof
>you have to hold it at your face
>720p
oof

>No Mario Kart 8 VR
>No Arms VR
>No Splatoon 2 VR
>No Xenoblade 2 VR
>No Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Scarlet VR
I'm sleep

how the fuck does VR work on a switch when the resolution is piss poor to start with

This is the direct info from Nintendo:

Coming soon, you’ll be able to play two fan-favorite Nintendo Switch™ games using the Toy-Con VR Goggles from Nintendo Labo™: VR Kit.

Super Mario Odyssey™
Experience small areas of the Cap, Seaside and Luncheon Kingdoms in a whole new way with the Toy-Con VR Goggles. Players must collect music notes and Coins to complete objectives in three new mini-missions.

The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild
Enjoy this epic adventure like never before—change modes at any time while adventuring to explore your favorite places with VR!

The Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild games will both receive a free update on April 26th to be compatible with the VR Goggles from the Nintendo Labo: VR Kit. For those of you that have either of the games and are planning to purchase Nintendo Labo: VR Kit, we hope you’ll give it a try.

this post is funny because the best vr game is fucking astro bot, lmao

There are plenty of games that can utilize a "third person" perspective, and do it really well in VR. For Moss and Astrobot specifically, while you are still your own first person character that has their own way of interacting with the worlds, your primary inputs still go to that third person character, and its great, actually. Botw I don't know how its not gonna make someone sick though

Attached: astro-bot-rescue-mission-screen-05-ps4-us-18may18.jpg (1912x1080, 363K)

>720p
and thats the entire panel not per eye

Snoy btfo hahahah

Attached: 1554043571286.jpg (888x894, 68K)

It's meant for kids and whimin who can't tell the difference you institutional worthy mongoloids. Gayming corps all hate you insufferable cunts. Whine all you want, you'll never get their attention again thanks to your tard #gamergate antics.

Attached: Capture.png (167x164, 73K)

Could have spent 5 Seconds checking Twitter.

Is there a way to make Super Smash work in VR?

>30fps vr
Have fun puking

I always do. :^)

Yea fuck the kids, just give them headache and vomit inducing VR, they are stupid anyway.

>The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild
Enjoy this epic adventure like never before—change modes at any time while adventuring to explore your favorite places with VR!
They can't be serious

How the fuck it going to work without look totally shit? not to mention about framerate

>mk8 vr
FUCKING THIS

Very likely. Switch was hacked months before the VR labo announcement in the software confirmed it's VR supported.

>people are actually excited for this
we’ve reached new levels of artificial hype holy fuck.

Attached: 7C99E383-A6C4-43CC-A428-F4E990A7B6F1.png (800x673, 886K)

In concept with an actual VR headset, absolutely, on labo, I'm not entirely sure. Part of what would make that kind of experience work is looking at the stage as if it were a moving diorama, and being able to move in as close as you wanted, and look where you want. And while Smash might meet the performance metrics if they can let BotW run in VR, I'm not gonna hold my breath and say that they would make Smash a good VR experience

>Grow up with adults telling you not to watch TV up close
>Now we're strapping screens to our eyes

Attached: Pondering Kotoha.png (531x709, 231K)

We could argue that the specs aren't there, but then again PSVR isn't that far off and its the best selling headset. Shame that this is going to be someone's first vr experience and they will be convinced that VR isn't worth investing, even worse than rollercoaster vr as first experience.

Attached: Future of gaming.png (963x900, 172K)

It's especially dumb because MK8 and ARMS games already do splitscreen 1080p 60FPS.

In dolphin you could play melee, brawl/PM in vr. it's basically just a different camara angle where you could see more of the stage

No way, even the PS4 has about 5 times the power of an undocked Nintendo Switch. Not to mention the PSVR itself is 960x1080 per eye with 120hz, oled OLED-RGB display. It's leagues apart from Labo VR.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVmrAEoyBB4

The switch's gyro is flat out not good enough to track head movement well. People wil lget very sick and frustrated trying to play shit stupid shit.

Look at the Snoy niggers seething.
Don't worry, your 400 dollar PSVR can play FNAF! Sony always wins.

I kept telling people splat 2s gyro was dogshit compared to the gamepad but nobody believed me, they just said "shut up wii u tard gamepad is shit"
That was during the first test run of s2. Bad enough it made me go from wanting the game to not wanting. The joycons are so shit to play splatoonwith compared to the god tier gamepad.

yes and the switch will also be dead on arrival.

>Xenoblade 2 VR
>Just stand in place whilst effects happen
What an ultimate VR experience thatll be

Based Ninty won

>when you meet Zelda in Labo

Attached: 1545188198975.jpg (619x753, 246K)

Yeah, just stare at your blade in VR all day is already worth it

Attached: Nice butt.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

Attached: 1554232141964.jpg (597x659, 254K)

how does this compare with having the joycons attached to the switch, though? as it's not wireless then, and that's how the VR is used afaik.

Video is Switch Pro controller latency and nothing else

ik, that's why I'm asking how gyro is when it's joycons attached to the switch, rather than a wireless (pro) controller?

I fucking hate stupid posts like yourself.
VR itself is not meant for kids. Its not healthy.

Best VR game is your favorite game with fork to work on oculus or vive.

If Nintendo can release cheap VR that costs $40, how are there companies that charge up to $1000 for their VR headsets with no difference between them?

as good as any competing gyroscope

>BotW
>3rd person

Way to miss the point Nintendo

i miss the gamepad everyday user