Are you guys ready for Microsoft to pile drive the industry?

Are you guys ready for Microsoft to pile drive the industry?
>xCloud viable at only 10 mbps, low latency compared to Stacey
>New consoles, several variants and more powerful than competitors
>Game Pass continues to expand, xCloud integration
>Several new studio acquisitions, more high profile names
>Halo Infinite, Gears 5, Fable reboot, Forza Motorsport 8
>Ninja Theory and Rare's next games
>Several titles from Microsoft Global Publishing
>All worthwhile third-parties solely showcasing games playing best on Xbox hardware

See you at E3.

Attached: chad spencer.jpg (940x520, 61K)

Can't wait

*also available on PC

All its games will still be on PC that's why Sony wins

>viable
Viable to them isn't necessary viable to others or even console-level quality. Plenty of people had access to Google's Project Stream for ACO and it wasn't great for many.
>Fable Reboot
What do people even expect/want from this? Fable never took off the way people seem to think it did, the only thing they could really build upon is the world, visual style, and light humor they had. The combat was a mess, the aging or ruling a kingdom shit was half-baked. Its been so long it will likely be Fable in name only, which means its nothing but a modern open world game at that point

>I equate exclusivity and less options as a consumer to my favorite corporation's box as winning

>it wasn't great for many.
everyone seems to have a different take on its performance

>the only thing they could really build upon is the world, visual style, and light humor they had
that's enough for me. playground can go wild otherwise

Yeah, now that Dong Mattress is gone for good, the xbox will be dominating the next gen for sure. PS5 will come out at a ridiculous price point and look like Xbox did at the start of this past generation. Can't wait

It sounds cool and all, but why would i buy into this if they dont have any exclusives? Why wouldnt i just keep or build a pc?

>Microsoft loses because they arent exclusive
>Incels reeeee over Epic store having exclusives
Kek

Why wouldn't you just build a PC if that's the platform you prefer? Microsoft doesn't particularly care where you play as long as you're using their services.

I think this streaming shit is a cancer, but MS has a considerably better network than Google does. Microsoft actually has the 2nd largest network on earth.

based Phil is going above and beyond
not only making Xbox greater, but also making PC and Switch better

Console wars =/= PC wars

For the most part, it will be on the users own internet. They won't make someone's 10 mbps connection feel like its actually 100 mbps. I have 300 down and Project Stream, at 30fps, was consistently blurry and might as well not have been 1080p. It was less of a latency issue because that game isn't super responsive anyways and more that the visual noise and quality was dogshit

Microsoft plans on integrating AI technology and running some computations on native hardware to help reduce latency. I wonder if Google is or plans on doing this.

>PS5 will come out at a ridiculous price point
I keep seeing this and surely Sony wouldn't do that, right? They have to be paying attention to what's currently going on right now and what backlash M$ got in 2013. Also in typical Sony fashion they'll probably wait for M$ to announce theirs first then undercut.

It's going to be difficult to undercut Microsoft when they plan on releasing both high and low-end models. Microsoft is also more willing to sell at a loss considering how service-centric their business model is.

Games? No? I didn't think so. My One X is a great piece of hardware that is effectively a multiplat/Horizon 4 machine with an interface I loathe.

Calm down there, rajeesh

Am i the only one that thinks this guy is all about marketing? I mean all he did was some publicity stunts with no real value.

Attached: 1553983966375.png (741x568, 29K)

At the same time i kinda like him, he seems to be genuinely careing about the industry and ebjoying his job.

>Microsoft will finally kill off the industry like it was supposed to five years ago

Thank you based Phil, I cannot wait to be free.

>no mention of reviving sega's classic or other jap craps
This one is legit.

Wait WHAT?!