Casual filter games

Ok, now that Sekiro has revealed all the pussies among the gamers, what other games nowadays able to give them pure hell of difficulty?

Attached: NyryiVJU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Monster Hunter series, even world. All my friends dropped it after beating the story

Is it really hard? I always thought it's just like some ff shit.

La Mulana and Marrow. These games just like Sekiro of metroidvanias.

Attached: 158774.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Do you ever get a map in Marrow or is it just determined to be unintuitive for the sake of it?

No. No map, no hud, no anything helpful. I literally don't know wtf dev what thinking about when made it.

any fighting game with less than 200 concurrent players at peak hours

I unironically liked it. You play as some fuckin' kid lost in a totally unknown and unfamiliar place, what kind of map do you expect from him?

>You play as some fuckin' kid lost in a totally unknown and unfamiliar place, what kind of map do you expect from him?
Same kind this guy in the same situation got, maybe.

Attached: feee91d0efd34f0279fd5d1cc93032dc.jpg (800x1024, 67K)

Yeah, that's really interesting, why do owner has a map of his own castle?

try it if you want a challenge

Attached: Sausage Roll.jpg (976x685, 218K)

Binding of Isaac, I wanna be the guy, Eve Online

>Marrow

This game has really good enemy designs but its unfair as hell. Pure RNG in every place, especially at bosses. Am I supposed to feel like I:m being bullied again when I play this?

Attached: marrow.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

Game ends after the history dumbass after that its the autims mode for fatsos faggots

>random game
>literally who game
>pay to win game

this gmae looked awesome from a design perspective but even people who loved it told me it was maddening to play

>Indie shit
Chill Bitch bgfo

Snakebird
Serious Sam series on Serious difficulty
Deathtrap Dungeon

Well, yeah, I've beaten it and I unironically wanted to kill myself sometimes. But I'm also a pretty casual, so it doesn't really counts.

Did somebody say "casual filters"?

Attached: Rain_World_logo.jpg (820x543, 23K)

>borderlands
>smo
>zelda botw
>xenoblade 2
>bloodborne on ps4

>casual filter

Being intentionally not fun to play is not a "casual filter"

I own this game and played it for about 14 seconds because the controls are intentionally bad and I don't like that.

Where is my fucking vinyl? I ordered it like a month ago

filtered me desu

Remake Ninja Gaiden Black and NG2 straight up.

Attached: 1547083574329.jpg (450x245, 24K)

So, what's a game journalists salary nowadays?

>game has great design but did not achieve success because almost nobody wants to play it

sorry bro but reality stands against you on this one. rain world was intentionally too obtuse/hard and it destroyed the possible reach that the game should have had

less people playing your game is not ever a good thing. super excited to see what the dev makes next, though.

Wow, seems like you're somehow managed to get here from another timeline, didn't you?

Attached: Screenshot_52.png (241x77, 16K)

Obligatory, but only this one.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x894, 164K)

38 reviews in the last 30 days, yeah, limited audience, limited reach, limited people appreciating the product you designed.

here is what an actually successful game looks like

Attached: you thought you were making a point.png (420x571, 263K)

Well, RW wasn't made for short game sessions, so what? Are all the games now supposed to be just like some SuperMeatBoy twins?

The obtuse hardness of the game limited the reach of a great game.

Rainworld took things one step too far. I love damn near everything about the game, but it's simply too relentlessly punishing to play without any feeling of reward strongly conveyed to the player

>without any feeling of reward strongly conveyed to the player

Yeah. Just like every single minute in the animal world, don't you think so?

not a valid or meaningful argument.