Explain a vydia plot badly and we try to guess the game:

Explain a vydia plot badly and we try to guess the game:

God is fucking dead, so you set out to become the new god, with the help of the actual gods, but the actual gods a pricks so you kill them, while the dead god was never dead, but is still a prick

Attached: 4898c9efd8313adc3ced692d398c6ab4.jpg (700x800, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WrgC-SqEF90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Divinity original sin 2
You were sentenced to death but got lucky and aided your captors by slaying a different enemy

Ayys convince China to destroy the world first.

DUDE LET’S GET EATEN BY BUGS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN FOREVER LMAO IT’LL BE FUN TRUST ME DUDE.

Sounds like an elder scrolls title

Immigrants ruin humanities chance at sustainable energy

Aw shit, magical storm better hide in this cavern, wait what is that guy do- AW FUCK GET THESE VOICED OUTTA MY HEAD PLEASE

You clean up the fuckhuge mess that your boomer relative made out of his legal holdings and murder his new boss

Your brother gets shot by the police so you chimp out and destroy the entire planet's infrastructure with a sledgehammer.

You go on a sightseeing tour of a Japanese city, but there's a gay pirate who keeps trying to punk you.

Bird gives good advice

cat goes outside. cat meow. dog goes outside. dog woof.

Doom

Real life

Red faction, guerilla warfare

A lazy self insert, his waifu, his cat, a naive teen girl and a former nazi beat the shit out of everything in their way in turn-based combat.

Legend of Zelda

Yakuza Kiwami

Yee

An alien gives you a job and your girlfriend almost dies while you’re working

You declare war on the blue liquid. It usually wins, but you're not taking any shit this time.

The evil dark god turns out to be a loli. Also some shit about trying to prevent a race war, but that gets resolved in the game's last act

Not what I was thinking of

A supercomputer has an existential crisis and now you have to hack the matrix and fight viruses to the beat of some banging songs to restart it.

Yep

Malaria in Africa

People finally deal with their family issues. It only took the genocide of millions.

Animal crossing?

far cry 2

Bioshock 2 bad ending?

youre at work and by the time you leave half the place is destroyed and most of the employees are dead, enslaved, turned into nightmarish monsters, or started a cult.

what the fuck is this autistic image

Some faggot on a bike killed a mob boss, but everyone has bikes, and you have a trip across the country.

That one fire emblem game.

you fight against the big bad but there is literally no way you can do anything due to being just one madman and everyone fucking dies the end

Sounds like SS13

ss13

ye

You go around getting yourself into terrible situations, and getting yourself out of them.

You know that giant fuck off statue we had in our backyard? Its alive now

Nope.
It's more recent

Local prince gets cucked by his brother-in-law, then a demonic cult takes over the continent

Your gfs dead so you gotta beat down some nefty negroes

You're an autistic robot built for building other robots in order to wage war. You have no concept of peace, nor surrender.

rez?

The last of us 2?

Yep.

OK, no. You have to explain that fucking image.

You poke your head out of the gutter

US government decided to do one too many experiment and now the nation has been invaded by ayy lmaos, living trees and mushroom men

Ding ding ding

Fuck ants and fuck tan soldiers

Some dead fucking magician fucked up a couple years ago so now you're stuck in another dimension's wilderness.

That game isn't even out yet.

Devil may cry 5

Earth is fucked. The government is corrupt and the corporations run everything. Your sister is dead, and she was pretty much the only nice person left, so you "investigate" with a gunship.

San Andreas?

You were purposely trained wrong so you can't beat the bad guy

>

We have a winner!

Furry dies a virgin

You build amusing contraptions to fuck up aesthetically pleasing islands and their inhabitants.

Jade Empire

A classic

Enderal.
Jade Empire, fun twist.

Some NTR RPGmaker game

Besiege

Besiege?

Besiege

Besiege?

KILL BOSS

Noir man gets possessed by ayylmaos, starts hallucinating JFK telling him to kill the commies, which are actually ayys.

Fallout

Your brother is a greedy prick who wants to steal your necklace

Local general betrays the king because he was friendly aith fantasy fr*nch people

You want to get the mcguffin to work but some larping fag keeps beating you

You have to trust yourself that you aren’t lying to yourself even though you keep lying to yourself.

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

A dragon gets a bad sunburn while a little girl or Wizard go kick the shit out of the Father of Lies for turning up the sun.

Darkest Dungeon

A pianist has a fever dream.

DA:Origins

Xcom the bureu?

t. filthy anglo
go back to cheering on NORF, ugly

Give us back our Chaos Emerald that's probably housing the soul of my dead mom.

Temen Ni Gru: Electric Boogaloo.

Correct

Its a long story, but it involves a buggy software patch, sentient clouds and Von Neumann

You've got to destroy an entire rogue government by tricking them into thinking you're not a flying god in an overpowered end-tech spaceship.

I need to know, did you know because of Beags?

Nailed it in one

Hatsune Miku is being manipulated by a tranny
and best girl is batshit crazy

FE4 AKA Oh shit my product of incest is antichrist and my other product of incest is the only one who can easily take him out. Also oh shit I committed Incest.

MGS3

The apocalypse happened, a cult is trying to free a dead god, the spirit world is trying to forcibly take over, and it's entirely up to you to save everyone.
>Expansion 1
Now the spirit world is making abominations
>Expansion 2
It's time to fight the gods

Hollow Knight, maybe?

Yep

Nah, I saw a trailer and I pirated it when it came out

You're a farmer and you got monsters trespassing your land. So you kill every monster in existance

Boy singlehandedly gets the worlds greatest game show canceled.

You watch a boy spend all his life trying to look at some gay ass beak dragon which may or may not be god

You manage to get fucking eaten, but life dont suck so much when you play pretend

"We just want order and peace" Said the authoritarian regime that false-flagged an assassination.
"We just want freedom and peace" Said the freedom fighters (terrorists) who are backed by oligarchs trying to undermine the prior government.
"We just want trans-humanism and peace" Said the alien worshipping cult that pretends to be based in science.
You have to pick one, and kill the others.

Dang It Grandpa Peepee

Dungeon siege.

Got it

Gay angel mercs you to see if he should nuke your home town. Also another part of town gets QPU misaligned.

Terrorists demand some old man's corpse or else they start nuking shit

Tell me the game so I can play it

Planetside?

No-one listened to you when you said the deific artefact was bad ju-ju. They built one and fucked everything up. Now it's your problem, for some reason. Just like last time.

Freezing your ass off and dying in Alaska simulator starring David Hayter

Planetside 2
You'll never get any of that ingame though, it's a dying MMOFPS. Great fun at peak times though.

Ded Spess serie

You wake up and start killing, and don't stop until some robo-faggot sends you to another dimension.

Doom 2016

Yep. Isaac Clarke, Janitor of the Unitologists.

On your first day you punch trees to survive

Every star wars movie

They think you're Skynet in a Terminator body, but all you really wanted was a teddy bear.

You wake up with a clunky, difficult to use gun. You shoot drones because they want to kill you.
Listen to the tapes. Escape the mindkill.
If you are receiving this message in a fictional context, you are in a deeper reality, one that we cannot reach

The local fauna are being mind controlled by Xehanort and his Quadruplet rock band.

Yup

Fake Germany did nothing wrong

Brown Bricks

Receiver

You shoot missiles with your friend until he thinks that's a bad thing and tries to nuke the world. You shoot missiles at him.

Loser Ruskies fuck up the timeline

Guy in charge of culling dimensional bullshit gets too depressed to do his job.

>all these people pretending the OP image doesn't exist

Some loudmouth mercs killed your mentor, so you shit up all their plans with his robot.

Singularity?

Pillars of Eternity

God shoots you so you can hang out in the afterlife.

blessed cursed image

Command and Conquer 2

A boomer, a doomer, and a zoomer fight a tree then another boomer

yiik

Yep

Are snek girls the new asian wives?

Too easy

Attached: 1554351896303.png (255x379, 188K)

Skyrim

Nope

Epic battle fantasy

Nope
It was Red Alert 3 actually. 2 was the psychic shit.

You're a really bad sailor and your crew gets eaten.

A mad scientist powers up an ancient god by feeding him rocks so he can take over the world

Ruskies nuke San Francisco from orbit. You go with muhreens to fuck the ruskies, but Hillary Clinton's in on it, so the muhreens double cross you. So you triple fuck all of them.

You're an insurance agent for the East India Company

Sunless Zee

5, specifically, but yes.

Murica kills a Spanish drug dealer so his son starts a propaganda again Murica and creates an army that can oppose super powers

Vanquish

You're an ace pilot who likes stalling his jet-plane.

courier has a bad day and kicks some ass

Hmm interesting, I want to know this one

Yep.

Sounds like codblops 2, but it isnt

See ,

fallout new vegas.
you can defs help that guy out on the strip i think

You fall down a well.

this one is also fallout new vegas

Your gf gets possessed but she becomes hotter so it's fine and you go after an evil organization with her.

Blops 2

wrong

[spanish guitar intensifies]

Downwell.

Eternal Sonata

The king just couldnt stop fucking so he made several royal bastards that went insane and try to take control of the empire. You control the one he made fucking a dragon

You can't scramble a rotten egg without devouring some souls.

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead

Bald man ruins everything, but he tried his fucking best. And if we're being honest, he was kind of in the right.

an alien and her adopted son want to hurt the earth and stop it from healing

floating onahole loanshark

Explore a kid's dreams and beat the shit out of his nightmares. It's escapism, the kid doesn't want to deal with the fact that he's dying in real life.

A spirit rapes you, then you get hanged. Suddenly you're normal and not hanged anymore and has to kill tiberium and demons.

FF7

Grim Dawn?

Metal Wolf Chaos?

Aye!

Attached: Vroom.png (310x214, 67K)

Manhunt?

I have no mouth and I must scream

Two childhood friends reunite to calm down a mad eyeball.

Resident Evil 5?

Free ipad

Yes
No

You must commune with spirits via radio.

far cry 2 bitch

Golden Sun?

Your dad wants to make a power play and is offering to make you an equal partner. He hooks you up with an assistant in the process, and she turns out to be a top chick.

An ancient evil has awaken

Sonic 06

Dark Messiah?

Grim Dawn?

Ghost Trick?
Oxenfree

Yup

Banjo Kazooie

Kirby star allies

Sonic Adventure

You're a child genius, and some ayyys nabbed your sitter. But they were kind enough to leave a note, so you have to get her back with the help of your trusty pogo-stick.

yus

You get financially scammed into murdering a bunch of people.
You actually don't give two shits about what you're doing and were just in it for pussy the whole time

LISA The Painful.

Three men travel through dimensions to escape from a space orc.

skyrim with guns

Don't Starve

why does the boomer fug the snake

Attached: rmmt10.jpg (1060x1280, 130K)

Final Fantasy X
>A lazy self insert, his waifu, his cat, a naive teen girl and a former nazi

Tidus, Yuna, Kimahri, Rikku and Wakka

Alien disrupts small town life, destroys hollywood elite, and comes between two demons vying for control of the world - all to steal the macguffin from the real protagonist.

Yep

You fuck a demon and then get killed

You jew people, lose everything and start over jewing as much.

Killer 7?
Deadly Premonitions?

Yeah, I see that. Birdie gave you good advice

mmmMMMmmm

Neither.

Should clarify, you play as the alien.

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

too ez

Attached: 1547683617457.jpg (584x433, 30K)

Where's 3, Suda?

If this is ruiner then fuck you for just dumping direct quotes

You attack enemies with a taser to stop the virus outbreak.

Attached: 1541156733844.jpg (583x432, 55K)

Scurge: Hive?

nope

You take an escape pod to some unknown planet, you become god, and kill some other guy and go home.

Lost Vikings

You take an orphan girl for a train ride and need to take a shower.

Chance of Showers

You cuck your brother to death.

He's workin' on it. I think.

DmC: Devil May Cry

nah

The Colour Out of Space vs The Music of Erich Zann. You play as the Colour. Somehow it’s really fun.

You are a team of misfits that have to destroy an evil corporation

the only man capable of saving the village from a demon plague got lost in a demon forest so you have to play music and gene splice your way through the same forest to get the herb and cure everyone and kill some demons along the way

Bioshock or SOMA?

TWEWY

Survivor struggles to innovate after 53 seasons.

I can't think of a more popular monstergirl so you're probably right

Saints Row 2 or 3, can't remember now which one.

no but pretty close

This genuinely sounds interesting, and noone seems to be guessing it. What is it?

angry teenagers fucking kill obama because he's a massive shitbag and then they fuck up god too

bare cold space where you stealthy infiltrate enemy space shits and steal their data, sabotage their ship or murder everyone on board.
you are equipped with a parasitic bio suit that gives you extraordinary abilities. You are apart of a forgotten faction purely made for the use of extermination. Now you are lead by a vague hive mind leader with no past. Your primary objective is to keep the solar system in check so the living things residing in it are equally balanced.

George Bush looking president gets nuked so hard he gets isekai'd into a fantasy world and helps a shota catboy create a kingdom

Turns out God and the devil are actually two regular guys who got super powers because lol advanced civilization. The devil killed god, and then the devil just kinda broke into like a bunch of pieces that eat people, and bringing them together summons exodia the five headed dragon.

Xenogears?

So you’re saying this hint was context sensitive?

for some time you are sleep but you wake up and you are a child and you have your mommy but mommy's father doesnt like you so mommy tries to protect you from the father. You dont like being called the child anymore so you mature a bit. mommy meets her old boyfriend and leaves. as you eventually kill her boyfriend, mommy takes his body to a different place and vanishes. mommy revives her boyfriend but has a tracking device on him. You meet the boyfriend you once killed and he is willing to help you find your mommy. mommy's mom is now calling her to settle an old grudge she has forgotten how it started and she doesnt understand how much time has actually pasted.

Close, but completely wrong.

>A sudden gust, stronger than the others, caught up the manuscript and bore it toward the window. I followed the flying sheets in desperation, but they were gone before I reached the demolished panes. Then I remembered my old wish to gaze from this window, the only window in the Rue d’Auseil from which one might see the slope beyond the wall, and the city outspread beneath. It was very dark, but the city’s lights always burned, and I expected to see them there amidst the rain and wind. Yet when I looked from that highest of all gable windows, looked while the candles sputtered and the insane viol howled with the night-wind, I saw no city spread below, and no friendly lights gleaming from remembered streets, but only the blackness of space illimitable; unimagined space alive with motion and music, and having no semblance to anything on earth. And as I stood there looking in terror, the wind blew out both the candles in that ancient peaked garret, leaving me in savage and impenetrable darkness with chaos and pandemonium before me, and the daemon madness of that night-baying viol behind me.

youtu.be/WrgC-SqEF90

>tfw dust gets revived off screen post death cutscene, only to have its successor be Ori

You spend your time cleaning up after your drunk, abusive father after he made a mess of things last night.

Gonna be seige, like the others said (proaly)

I want to say Spec Ops for some reason

gay man starts a civil war and becomes an eldritch abomination because he has daddy issues

The player character from the last game was once a hero but is now a bitter old man. Becomes tired of mercenary life and believes humanity is doomed to repeat the same wars forever if he doesn't do something about it after seeing this cycle begin happening again after mars is colonized.

And you have to stop him!

A guy with an inferiority complex stitches together a bodysuit out of the parts of a long-dead criminal in order to achieve immortality. You re-enact ocean's 11 to stop him

You feel empty inside and the only thing that fills you up is some sunny D. Also, the devs are incompetent coders.

LIQ—

Oh, yeah. I thought this looked pretty sick when it first came out, but didn't get it because I didn't have a PC at the time. I'll have to check it out again.

progress until the game tells you cant keep going by accepting suicide

The sorrow was a great boss

You take the subway to build a kitchen appliance

army guy in the middle of war. planet gets invaded by aliens. you survive their rouchwave. you use alien tech against the invaders.

Ancient technology is actually magic, and there’s only a few people who actually know science. Also you’re the only one who can drive or jump or do really anything

DongeRonPaul V3

crysis?

the universe is just a giant compilation of every living things' dreams.

Dork Souls?

resistance fall of man

Large smurf with high powered gun follows dead puppets orders and fights angry shrooms and edgy 12 year olds who are descended from shadowsteel memes

Attached: 1489437253293.jpg (326x326, 16K)

hired chinese cyberpunk mercenaries fight each other. everyone has temporary wall hacks

Sounds like shadowrun hong kong

game gets shutdown after 5 years of mistreatment for a faggot vampire nostalga cash grab.

That's sounds like Supreme commander

You messed up at your job and now you have to track down your waifu so you can give her a ticket.

We'll start an armed rebellion, recover a near-superhuman to be our leader to help us fight and overthrow the current government, all because the new burgers taste funny.

Slackjaw dude kills himself using himself to become himself.

Creeper world

reality warping stereo speakers are unstable and constantly warping everything around them. You are a pay for hire mech pilot that deals with odd jobs between common peace control, helping survivors or helping people understand how the old tech works.

Blacklight Retribution?

Grim Fandango

yeah

KAIN IS DEIFIED

Soul Reaver

Time travel abortion

I have to travel the world to fix my plumbing and end up uncovering multiple government conspiracies along the way.

You want to find your family so you kill yourself.

You cook food and read books while zombies roam outside and devs ruin the fucking game with their autism.

Ding.

zoo of niggers lead by a white nigger get super smart and try to take over the world from the past present and future all while amen breaks are embed in most of the soundtrack.

Project Zomboid?

i cant comprehend this hint!

People fight monsters while not listening to your orders. You can't unhear their death quotes.

No, but very similar in spirit

Total Annihilation

Shoot up office buildings filled with elite squad units and run into a ghost sometimes

Majesty

Do you get raped at the end?

no

You try to force a bunch of idiots into calling you Jesus so that Chad can help you kill your best friend

FEAR 1
If the answer was yes, it would be FEAR 2

Gonna say Neir Automata

Why was FEAR 1 so good and 2 and 3 so bad?

You go on a long quest to talk to a lot of people and then kill yourself right where you started.

Nope. Older.

You angst a lot about if you're a good person while eating a city full of innocents. Also there's a plague you started, but it wasn't really you because you're not you, you're just someone who looks like you.

main character combats plagarism throughout the story, then plagarises content themselves when playing online

same reason why darkness 1 was so good and darkness 2 was shit.

Pfft. Easy, that's [PROTOTYPE]

Arcadification?

>mfw the sequel to that game
>mfw the old protagonist
>mfw YOU EMO FUCK

Attached: 1553661072387.jpg (245x204, 13K)

No Time To Explain?

A lot older, and more famous.

The meat processing industry is bad, so you go to get some magic tattoos to force lightning businessmen to death.

A bunch of kids raised by the church welcome a new maid then go to fuck some bitches with magic stones but it turns out that the maid was one of those bitches. She runs away but then the main character's little brother gets zapped by another bitch and the party needs to go find the ex-maid bitch to fix what the bitch did to little brother. Eventually the MC ends up becoming a literal waifufag with maid-bitch and after some other events he uses the power of boners to save his waifu while she kills God.
(I'll be impressed and sort of happy if anyone gets this)

Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey?

Correct.

Space mining company builds a series of human-like robots to accompany their human astronauts on otherwise fully automated stations. While they’re supposed to protect the station, perform repairs, and generally act like Company Men, their Zeroth Law is keeping their human companion sane and functional. If they’re acting in the interest of their human companion, EVERYTHING programmed by the company has to obey them. Full stop. No exceptions ever.

The company expects the robots not to figure this out. Or care.

One robot in particular is attached to a real daredevil of a human, and she goes missing after a big awful space disaster. She is presumed dead, but no body is found. Her robot is ordered to stay put on the station.

He uses the Zeroth Law to go full Paperclip Maximizer instead, convincing the station AI to help him conduct bioweapons research, steal a shuttle, ignite the equivalent of a damaged antimatter reactor, reanimate the dead, and seize control of the most advanced warship in human history after blowing up the engine traveling through time. His human lives.

Reviewers criticized the ending as boring and anticlimactic.

If this is FF8...

Nier Automa

commander keen

war of the roses and jesus is bad

Shin Megami Tensei IV ?

Be infamous for your religious fanaticism, but it's ok because you paint a lot. Also this one girl told you to kill your friend, so you do without hesitation. Whenever you're afraid, you just sleep a lot and it gets better.

i'd play it

Lone Echo.

Nope. Little too old.
A hint:
It's from a Western Developer

Cultist Simulator.

>Little too old
Accidentally looked at Shin Megami Tensei 1 instead of 4. Still younger than that

Sorry to reply so late but no.
It's a game that got a remake fairly recently

cdda

Yes

Planet Escape Tournament

yes, was too easy, wasn't it

next one: your ADD-friend wants to take a hike, so you walk around the entire country, climbing a mountain, riding your bike and getting stuck in mud and snow. Obvious bad guys meddle around with next to god-like entities to destroy the universe or something, but you manage to stop them. In the end you explore a cave and fight your way through some high-tech building and everyone congratulates you.

You jew because you have to

recettear

I knew it was 2ez

Local man hits infiltrator from the other side of the map.

You need a lot of money to get out of the city so you look for a tank.

You're a cute little girl and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong.

Salty half-breeds try to destroy humanity using their army of goblinos, ogros and mutts.

Probably some anime shit, but if it was a boy and not a girl it would be Undertale

You go to an art exhibition but it's 2deep4u so you burn a painting.

Asura's Wrath

"That spooky rpgmaker game that I can't rmemeber the name of"

Mary did nothing wrong.

You're a government agent augmented with experimental technology, but you go rogue, your boss tries to kill you, and your brother turns out to be a criminal. Despite this, you stop the bad guys but the world will probably never be the same.

It's not Deus Ex

are we just going through all the metal gear games? I feel like we’ve seen 1-3 already

PROFIT SON

businessman skeleton wants to fuck off

You were a murderous sociopath but now that you’re not it’s okay, even though everyone should have known your face and immediately fled in terror, they only knew your name, so your shitty obviously fake one made everyone none the wiser, even though they knew it was fake.

Lets go with Grim, the fuck not

Your friends betrayed after you died, and now you are reborn as a champion of a deity to take revenge.

get possessed by a ghost and avenge ur dead wife

aliums shoot down your craft and really piss you off causing you to go on a rampage ending on a football field

COME NEREVAR

BALLS OF STEEL

Bingo bongo friendo

no, more obscure than this

You will keep dying until you kill yourself

?

No, although it also fits

Dark Souls?

Worst guess the game type

that depends whether your legs are ok