Evening Yea Forums. What games are you playing tonight?

Evening Yea Forums. What games are you playing tonight?

Played a bit of sekiro and dueled isshin for a bit. Went over to DmC for some comfy combos, and am ending the night with Legend of Heroes: ToCS.

Attached: ToCS.jpg (951x1024, 1.04M)

Playing ToCS right now actually, my first playthrough, my first game of this sort actually.

Pretty fun, Laura is a pretty great gal. Emma is okay also but I fear she is a witch.

Same here user. Just bought the game myself and I'm enjoying it greatly. I made the mistake of starting on hard, turns out it's actually hard as fuck. Very comfy game so far.

Attached: 26f3dd51572f6de17259bc8d46b3817ac52f36fd148be8e878ebd7ef1308c73f.jpg (602x507, 101K)

That or Bayonetta 2. Haven't' decided.

Attached: 258020_front-640x1104.jpg (640x1104, 215K)

>first playthrough
I hope you fags are enjoying the game.

Calvard when?

Attached: calvard when.png (405x646, 21K)

reminder that only pussies play with a dedicated healer in their party

Lol I started on easy cause I'm new to whatever you call this genre, big mistake, too fucking easy.

I had the sparring match with Laura's dad and I have Rean built with 65% evade, the rest speed, took forever for him to widdle me down so we could get to the second part of the fight.

Evasion Rean is just not fair lol, I could 1v1 pretty much every battle and boss so far, can't wait to take it up to hard when I beat it.

I really am, I like how much work they put into the dialogue, I talk to every person in every setting and they always have something new to say.

I also like to make Elliot wear the bunny ears because he is a little gay baby.

Thanks! I don't normally pay over $20 for PC games but I heard great things about ToCS. So far it seems well worth the purchase.
Now thats some alternative taste. How are you liking 7th dragon? If I can get it on my vita somehow I might consider trying it.
Good luck fellow ToCS user. Allegedly the main quest of the game takes ~70 hours, so it's going to be a long, fun ride.

Attached: 1546021673625.png (386x406, 183K)

Why would you start this genre off with a relatively long game that's six titles into a franchise?

UNIST
Pathfinder Kingmaker
Maybe Fallen Princess Lucia if I have time

Because people said its an easy place to jump in, and so far it is, the story is mostly contained within the game's country and anything outside of that is explained.

getting comfy in PSO

Attached: 88Lt8q2LqrqudFXqzfAgPF.jpg (1280x732, 689K)

Nelke & legendary alchemists

It's exactly what I wanted

Attached: 72931415_p0.png (1158x1637, 2.18M)

is it comfy? or is the timer stressful?

Man, I'm sick of people still peddling this mentality. If you end up seriously getting into the Trails series, you're gonna have to go back and play through five other games to understand a good chunk of the story in the later CS titles. It's a much better idea to start with Trails in the Sky FC these days that trying to circle back around from CS1 and CS2.

>Trails of Cold Steel
There were so many sidequests that by the time I finished the game with a max score, I was to bored/fearful to play the sequel.

2nd night of Sekiro. Trying to clear out Ashina Outskirts/Hirata so you are much further than me user. Best of luck on Isshin

Attached: 1520860361939.jpg (624x658, 89K)

It's extremely comfy if you like management Sims and the timer has been easy as fuck for the first few tasks.

The only complaints I have is that they should show a bit more data in certain sections and some of the excuses where you get non main character alchemists are a bit lazy. Personally I think characters should be a bit more specialized meaning that you shouldn't be able to put ilmeria to some farm. Well, that's not really a big problem since I can just not put her there, but I think it's funny to think her working there

Attached: 71806914_p0.png (864x1536, 668K)

Been playing Monster Hunter World all day. Think I'm going to play Borderlands 2 for the first time. Any tips?

Attached: 1551025187611.png (522x1830, 329K)

play with friends and its 100% more fun.

Or, I may not like the older games and if I had started there I wouldn't have played this one which I do like.
As I said, the story is very contained, any references to older games are explained and if I wanna know more I can read about it in game or online.

Its not like I started a trilogy on the second game. Calm down.

Yeah, that's kind of a ubiquitous problem with the Trails series. Tons of side quests - many missable.

It's not gonna stay self-contained forever - especially once you get to the later parts of CS2.

I'm not sure, yet. I'm only starting to emulate now. I've never had a PC that could handle PS2 games so now that I do I'm I decided to break out to the PSP, too. This and 1 will be the first games I try.

I finished FFXII (which I loved) and Dying Light (which I feel very mixed about) last night.
I started Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise tonight and that's a lot of fun so far. My sleep is fucked though so I'm gonna try to take nap to feel less dead.
I also bought Trails of Cold Steel, excited for it to arrive soon.