Is there any way to mod Ps4 gta online in 2019?

Is there any way to mod Ps4 gta online in 2019?
I'm aware there's thousands if not millions of videos on youtube about modded and modding gta, money glitches, ect. But it's all bullshit.
So I'm just curious if any mod fags know if its possible. With all the patches and such, and if so how to do it. (Or if you got a modded acount you wanna sell I'm down)

Attached: grand-theft-auto-v-gta-5-2968.jpg (1332x850, 293K)

no

Same

So... this is the power... of sonybros

yes

le console wars XD

Not about consoles just want retarded amounts of money like some youtubers and tryhards have so I can be a God in game.

Attached: 95.jpg (690x388, 76K)

>this retard didn't play the game at launch when there was simple glitches to farm shit loads of money
>he plays gta online in 2019
lmao

Don't play GTA:O, simple

there's literally zero reason to play it w/o friends and the sci-fi focus made public play even more autistic

This. The soul has been stripped from the game long ago. It was really only worth playing on the last-gen anyway, it was old news by the time it came out on the current-gen.

Nigger I've been playing since it released.
, an rockstar patched and banned every fucking modded and glitched account that logs in. Think before you reply shit dick.

Agreed. I just try to drain any substance of fun it has left. But it's all tryhards and money gobbling

Why is this pic so hot?

To get your attention

>all these kids that don't like online

Attached: 1530036471916.jpg (851x315, 58K)

Wrong because I did it and I'm not banned. Dumb cunt

Too bad bitch
*takes a shit on you from the top of a hoverbike*

should of did it on 360, got 500m, then transfer on ps4 launch

you missed the window

Modding online is against rockstars terms and agreements

T. Rockstar employee

Wow really? The more you know.