Cuphead

Who's played it? What are your thoughts on it?

I've been trying to avoid indie games but I think the graphics/art look unique. Is it worth 20$? How much time could I sink into it?

Attached: 61j5888fqPL._SY679_.jpg (450x679, 59K)

Honestly the developers of this game owe the gaming community an easy mode.

Great game, really fucking hard but not infuriatingly so.

Except the dragon. The dragon can go fuck itself with a rake.

if it looks like you'd like it, you'll love it

>I've been trying to avoid indie games
Why?

Hahaha that's encouraging desu

It's easier for me to trust a classic staple game, even if I'm not that into it, it'll still have some nostalgic appeal

How seamless is the flow? Is there a lot of just "Oh okay they drew a nice background" or is there a lot of intricate shit moving around and whatnot?

Fuck off retard.

>How seamless is the flow? Is there a lot of just "Oh okay they drew a nice background" or is there a lot of intricate shit moving around and whatnot?
There's always shit moving and all bosses have transformations so they really make the most out of the animation and style. They're aren't any cutscenes instead the game using slides to tell the story but even then the creators have said they plan an update to have fully animated cutscenes in the future.

But yes, the backgrounds are also very pretty too.

holy shit watch gameplay or play the fucking game
yes its good retard

Word

Because no refund if it sucks.
Egh, I've been on /pol/ for +5 hours everyday for the past week. You could try insulting my religion or something idk.

Attached: 1527036610029.png (633x758, 30K)

I'm definitely more persuaded to buy it now.

>Try to perfect score frogs on hard mode
>Finally kill them
>UR TOO SLOW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I THOUGHT I FINALLY GOT GUD.

>I've been trying to avoid indie games
Well you're missing the fuck out, but okay.

Cuphead is a pretty mediocre run & gun to be honest, so the art is definitely the selling point. If that's enough for you to enjoy playing a serviceable boss rush then it's worth picking up.

Wait for the Sega Genesis port

It's my favorite indie game of all time. The artstyle is honestly GOAT tier, and the gameplay is really fun if you like challenging games. I beat it in 9 hours, but the experience was well worth the 20$.

Kek okay wait on a scale of Mario Odyssey in Assist mode to Rocket League Hoops w Bot Team vs Pros,
How difficult is it??

Not trying to kill myself via stroke hahaha

If you've never played a run n gun like Contra or Metal Slug before, I could see it giving you a bit of trouble.
Otherwise, it's not too bad aside from a few stages (like the robot)

If you can’t beat it you shouldn’t be allowed to drive or do anything other than tedious low skill manual labor.

Fair enough, alright I'm sold

Well, my friend gave up at the balloon guy boss despite liking the game. Only the dragon and the robot are really difficult though imo. It might take you a bit longer than me, but if you stick to it I am sure you can beat it.

so basically play it on drugs, cool

Attached: a9e8iavqoyg21.png (645x729, 128K)

>Not trying to kill myself via stroke hahaha
>Hahaha that's encouraging desu
>hahaha
you sound like a fag op

it does have an easy mode though

Loved it, 100% completed it, it’s not that hard. Can’t wait for DLC.

It's not super hard, I don't know why people say it is. You will have to replay some stages though until you get it, and maybe that's too much for people.