OHNONONONONONONO

>Mario Odyssey and BotW VR
>"Wow, I can't wait to to play in 1st per-"
>It's 3rd person

Attached: Culture_Replay_NintendoLabo_VR.jpg (2400x1800, 293K)

the fact that you have to hold it to your face already makes it a hard pass for me

you can use some duct tape

how would it even work in first person

>"Wow, I can't wait to play Mario Odyssey and BotW in 1st person."
Said literally no-one.

Attached: s0B3l2g.jpg (736x276, 53K)

DELET THIS

Attached: DA13FFA6-5D0F-4A9B-9DB3-B197DFDAD7E7.jpg (362x358, 15K)

HAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE HAVING TO HOLD YOUR SOITCH TO YOU FUCKING FACE HAHAHAHA NINTENDO SERIOUSLY IS THIS A JOKE?

>"Said literally no-one."
>Implying that the first thing people think when they hear "VR" isn't first person.
Are you this retarded?

Attached: 1543871275045.jpg (466x379, 52K)

>IP count doesn't go up
>phone filename
>frogposter
Stop replying to your own posts, user.
It's strange.

Attached: 1549527384426.jpg (429x410, 67K)

He's implying nobody asked to play these games in first person.

But IP count did go up, are you ok user?

Have you ever cared about playing Mario Odyssey or BotW in first person in you life?
Be honest, but I know you won't though.

Jesus chrst, imagine playing splatoon in first person. Using the baller would be nuts.

Dude just hold the switch in your face, it's the same experience. God, hands feel cramped already.

Yeah of course it's gone up now because of everyone else, you dunce.
I'm talking about the state of the thread prior.
Do try to keep up, you seem quite slow.

Someone needs to draw a Nintendo wojak crying and holding this shit to his face with a golden sonychad laughing in the background.

autist

what's the point?

But it literally went up with this post

It's 3D and has head tracking. And you can just use another controller, you don't have to use the ones connected to it.

3D platformers look absolutely gorgeous in VR 3rd person, see PSVR's Astro Bot, see fucking hacked Mario Galaxy vids on youtube, etc, it's the more ideal approach by far. No, the problem is that it's in the form of suck-ass little mini levels for Mario rather than letting you play the full game. (also hilarious that this is the closest thing we get to Odyssey DLC after 2 years)

Cardboard can't hold the Switch by itself.

lmao

>He's implying nobody asked to play these games in first person.
Then he's strawmanning me because I never said whether someone asked to play SMO and BotW in first person.
No, based retard but keep your strawman, though. What I'm trying to get across to you is that people, upon hearing the word "Super Mario Odyssey VR" will automatically think that it's going to be in first person.

You know theres no strap holding it right there in your face.

one of the best VR games isn't even first person you dumbass

Attached: Astrobottop.jpg (750x421, 120K)

It was at 7 posts while having 6 IPs, buddy.

Sure thing bro, cope.

>Nintendo's idea of VR is literally just putting the console inside a piece of cardboard and duct taping it onto your fucking face
Goddammit Nintendo, you're hard to love but you're harder to hate.

Attached: 1517036927151.png (938x935, 955K)

>720p split in half
>480p on each eye

La futura...

Why are you so scared that people on an anonymous basket weaving forum will call you an autist?
You probably falseflag your posts all the time and here you got caught, it's fine. It's an anonymous board bro, you don't have to act so self righteous, it's okay. Just accept you got caught, deal with the loss, close the thread and move on.
It's not the end of the world, champ.

see

To be fair that's pretty much what VR is.
But, you know, with a higher resolution.

nah, since I'd already heard of Astro Bot, I kind of expected Odyssey VR to be like that.

>What I'm trying to get across to you is that people, upon hearing the word "Super Mario Odyssey VR" will automatically think that it's going to be in first person.
Sure, except no one thinks of first person when they hear Mario.

I guess I'll strap a cardboard box to my face with duct tape that doesnt come with it. Cause I'm not holding the switch in my face for 8 hours. Do not defend this 70 or 80 dollar labo shit whatever you do.

>Odyssey already runs sub-native resolution in portable mode
So how fucking awful is it going to look when it has to run double-duty for VR?

Attached: duck tape.gif (375x215, 244K)

>2 Days from now

>Yea Forums suddenly loves VR because now Nintendo does it

Attached: 1551562308158.jpg (683x683, 68K)

*bing bing wahoo in VR*

Attached: D3Wk3_FWsAAcvAu.jpg (250x293, 17K)

you're leaving out the rest of the quote from his post
"Super Mario Odyssey VR" not just "Mario"
if you need more help you should look into getting money for being handicapped

Attached: 1551831313027.jpg (2250x3000, 474K)