Hey, you. Yes, you. You're being weird

Stop being so weird.

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-092642.jpg (720x823, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9n4JAhskw0k
youtube.com/watch?v=v2TRFIVZQEI
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-10-whats-the-deal-with-the-epic-games-stores-refunds
forum.facepunch.com/general/bvnqr/Epic-Games-Store-Is-Shit-But-It-s-Not-Spyware/1/
playnite.link/
soundcloud.com/nuadaband
store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/
usgamer.net/articles/the-epic-games-store-is-spyware-how-a-toxic-accusation-was-started-by-anti-chinese-sentiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ew lol creep

>4 or 5
Try three, and that's being generous given the nature of TF2 for the last decade.

yikes and gross
don't forget to like and subscribe!

>with a shitty refund policy
t. tranny walking simulator "game" devs

my unwavering allegiance to piracy is pretty weird

I'm just not interested in Yet Another Game Launcher. Which if I had any programming skills I would make a single launcher that could properly launch games from any distribution service. Which I'd call YAGL.

Twatter screencap threads should be punishable by perma-ban.

>buy a big name AAA game
>unoptimised as shit, crashes constantly but .exe doesnt close
>troubleshoot for 2 hours
>try and get a refund through steam
>"Sorry, you've played the game for 2 hours and 1 mintue refund request denied :)"

>wanting mods to protect him from threads that might hurt his feelings
I feel like REDDIT is more your speed, pal.

How the fuck does that make what's epic doing any better? Their store is barebones and they're also a billionaire supported by even bigger Chinese investors.

Nah, they can blow her though.

He's right though. Fear of change is the only reason why people are screeching about this.

Literally who ?

okay

and whats Epic?

He can't preach about fear of change when he's calling people weird. His argument falls totally flat.

I hate Steam too, but tthat's not a reason to not hate chinks.

seems like epic shills are getting more elaborate

They both pretty much have the same personality, so I guess it's a matter of whether you like big or small tits. Futas normally have big dicks, while traps' are "for decoration" so if you are a faggot and find that cute, then go for it

Attached: kinda.png (789x644, 147K)

It's a good refund policy, sorry your shitty indie game can't hold my interest for more than 2 hours.

>why do you people want to stay on the platform that already has all the games you bought on it?
gee, i just don't know

Attached: fasntnig.png (249x238, 55K)

Epic seems like the type of company to get convicted of fraud.

I dont have any allegiance to jack shit, if i could play my games without a fucking stupid launcher i would. i dont want to install another one, i dont even want the ones I have now!

Yeah I only have one dick I need help

And since she's a member of my harem, she gets to help

Attached: 1553553691879.jpg (424x468, 50K)

shame they're so easily shot down with one simple image

Attached: epic isnt just throwing money at shit and praying for marketshare no no they are healthy competition (1268x1257, 268K)

>>troubleshoot for 2 hours
>game is crashing all the time but somehow he had it open for 2 hours straight
Get your story straight, chink.

The REAL problem with steam's refund policy is the 14 day limit. They encourage you to buy a bunch of games at once with their sales so if you naturally move through them like a normal person you might not start one until past that point and then you see it's fucking broken and can't refund.

How can I get paid to shill for Epic? I want some of that Fortnite money.

Normalfags learning the word meme was a bad thing.

Attached: all out bait.png (625x626, 130K)

>I am too stupid to use a task manager

Thanks dave,Fuck off.

This is pathetic.

Start flossing, faggot. Stop when we tell you to.

>implying I wouldn't be fucking her brains out while she did it

Attached: 1320519317845.png (600x576, 340K)

>twitter screencap thread
Why aren't these banned yet? There has literally never been a good thread that started with one.

>555 responses
>this thread has been archived

>most of the games people think valve made were actually teams they bought

>shitty refund policy
>you can refund any game for any reason if you played it for less than two hours or owned it for less than 2 weeks

are you kidding, steams refund policy is the best other than something like gog

Is "You're being weird." gonna be the next uncomfortably close to home insult buzzword like "Have sex"?

Proton alone makes steam a million times better than other launchers

shakes

IM NOT SEEING ENOUGH MOVEMENT OUT THERE

But I don't have an allegiance to steam?

I use it, GOG, pirate stuff. I don't use Epic because its a shit store with scummy business policies.

>Delete this post
>but this shit thread is left alive
Thanks mods, it was literally asking about futa or traps and you still prove to be gayer than both. And still more stimulating discussion than yet another literal who sucking Epic off.

Epic has literally the exact same refund policy what the fuck what is he even trying to say

they do it for free user, buckle up, theyre about to serve you a weeklong ban

actually agree.

>Shitty refund policy.
Why do people keep bringing this up like I'm supposed to care about developers? If you don't make a product I want, I bring it back and get a refund, you're not entitled to my money.

Attached: 1481049190836.png (958x660, 16K)

I don't have an allegiance to steam, I have a hatred of Tim Sweeney

Epic doesn't have this problem because it doesn't have any sales, epic wins again baby

>not trying them all within that 14 day limit
based retard

>bans
>meaning anything

lol

oh God dude Jesus that entire thing was like a fever dream

it's shitty for the users retard.

fast and nigger?

Attached: 28650762172164d5d62b5b6310dba511ac7e7d508dc60b9f3b411ee67024df41.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

no it's about the EU having to put a gun to the Fat Fuck's head to even GET a refund policy, and then them making it as difficult as possible to actually return things

No one can be this dumb

>starting a game and then not finishing it
based adhd toddler

EGS has a very similar refund policy to Steam's now. This is a weird refund policy, though.

Attached: original egs refund.jpg (656x795, 82K)

I've always found people being devoted to a brand to be weird, I couldn't get into consolewars as a kid because of it. I don't care about anything else the guy said.

shhhh, dont let them hear that!

>work for blizzard
>for the last few years always try to innovate and get shit on from the community
>Diablo 3's auction house and always online
>shit on
>Eventually always online is accepted and pretty much mandatory on all games, people wax nostalgia about the auction house

>Battle.net launcher
>one of the first (other than uPlay) and it was shit on to the point of people wanting to mod games so they ran without the launcher
>now every company has one and its fine

>Mobile card game Hearthstone
>absolutely shit on by all current "gamers"
>ushered in a new genre of videogame i like to call the "pay us for cards" game and every company or big IP has one, people just accepted it

>Overwatch loot boxes
>something that made "gamers" reee so hard it fucking gave totalbiscuit ass cancer
>lmao you thought overwatch was bad, hello EA

Seeing Epic get the full brunt of this new "marketplace" is a breath of fresh air. Once its over it just paves the way for companies like blizzard to start their own markets with exclusive third party games
just fucking wait.

Attached: 1554007802729.jpg (397x361, 37K)

Steam is superior to the Epic Store.

It's that simple.

The only people who use steam are literal children, obese neckbeards too fat to leave the house or poor eurocucks who have one best buy in their country.

Attached: 1554188311568.jpg (1870x2683, 2.92M)

I have something funny for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=9n4JAhskw0k

Valve refunds ARENT LIMITED TO TWO HOURS

That's the amount of play time designated for players to receive refunds WITHOUT ARBITRATION

There was a guy who refunded that new Sonic game successfully after playing it for 9 hours on stream. Steam will refund any game if you say your computer can't run it / you made the purchase under false impressions.

Honestly this. China made fortnite to make American children sterile and filled with onions

>blue check mark
>into the trash his opinion goes.

Yes, bow to your chink overlords who are practicing very shitty work methods.

>Hey, you're corporate cocksucking to Epic Game Store is kinda weird. It's a shop, with no refund policy, owned by Chinese billionaires, run by a company that made no good games. You're being weird.

Totally biscuits had no problem with overwatch loot boxes because they were purely cosmetic

Just fucking download the Epic store version and have it ready day 1 with no issues, link it launching it through steam instead. Nobody fucking uses the "extra features" steam has, it's a fucking meme. Really fucking think about it and tell me why you want the steam version so much more? The only reason i can think of is Achievements, otherwise there isn't mod support for Borderlands, and if it's cross-play than who fucking cares

This reads like a phishing scam from some Nigerian prince email. Is this real? Is there actual proof? Not saying it's fake, but I've learned long ago to believe anything without proof.

>people who use steam are literal children
youtube.com/watch?v=v2TRFIVZQEI

yeah lets use the epic game store
a store owned by a billionaire meme, with a shittier refund policy that made 2 or 3 good games a while ag....
WAIT A SEC THATS THE SAME THING!

>ushered in a new genre of videogame i like to call the "pay us for cards" game
Oh please.

>4 or 5 good games
CS 1.6 is just one game.

Reminder that Valve killed Quake with TF.
Reminder Valve butchered Dota 2 with gacha, cosmetics and lootboxes.

>4-5 pretty good games
More than I can say for Epic, that's for damn sure.

he held in his rage because he literally worked for blizzard and owned his own starcraft team. It transformed into cancer that killed him extremely quickly.

Attached: 1464733124535.gif (400x225, 1.67M)

>best buy in Europe
lmao do americans think other countries have exactly the same stores as the US?

>shitty refund policy
Consoles have zero refund policy. Sure it could be better but the fact you can get refunds at all on steam seem like a blessing and ahead of the norm to me

Or you could just pirate it and not use any launcher.

Lol u mad fatty?

CONSUMERS BAD

>shitty refund policy
Considering that the big 3 console makers have no refund policy whatsoever, Steam is an actual godsend in terms of refunds.

They literally had to be sued in Australia to get them to follow the law on refunding there. They're not your friends. Gabe is laughing at all the people defending Steam online.

do they sell physical copies of PC games where you life? I can't even imagine think of the last time buying retail was an option for pc games

>difficult as possible
If you follow the rules of the policy, its about as simple and easy as you can get.

Why would I give a shit about Valve's games?
Listen, Steam is easy. I want a game. I search for it. I buy it. I play it. Simple as that. My saves stay in the cloud or whatever. Maybe I configure certain games to work with controllers. I hook my laptop up to our TV and use Big Picture Mode and play Crash with my baby brother. Life is simple.

I don't give a shit about Fortnite or Borderlands, so why should I care about Epic Store?

sony was refunding anthem when the rumor was the game was bricking consoles

Attached: 1503356368737.jpg (654x728, 125K)

>Consoles have zero refund policy
game stores have actual refund policies mate

Literally your go to response is u mad? Holy fuck I haven't seen stupidity of this level in years. You are truly part of the problem. Please leave.

This is where I got it from.
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-10-whats-the-deal-with-the-epic-games-stores-refunds

literally who?

and even then had it not been for the EU actually having the economic means to force large corporations to play ball, even that might not have worked
god knows there's a lot wrong with the EU but at the same time they're just about the only major economic power that cares about consumer rights

That's not how it works faggot. I've gotten refunds for games with over 10 hours by explaining the problem

Goddamn they're fucking stupid.

>epic throwing money at exclusives left and right
>suddenly, games media and influencers start defending epic
Really makes you think.

Attached: 1546283182572.jpg (407x394, 46K)

>shitty refund policy
Yikes, the refund policy is fine. you have no way of really knowing if a game will run well on yout setup before testing it. the recommend specs are usually very broad.

OLD STORE GOOD
NEW STORE BAD

good pcbros finally getting rekt

I don't want to give my money to China on purpose.

i am going to buy a verified account and say the dumbest shit for likes and retweets. it would be so rad.

How embarrassing.

*ahem*
FUCK STEAM AND FUCK STEAMERS

And the only people who use the Epic Store are literal unironical children who only play Fortnite and ADHD faggots

The spyware claims got destroyed today by someone who actually knows what they're talking about instead of the retards that have been speculating about it previously forum.facepunch.com/general/bvnqr/Epic-Games-Store-Is-Shit-But-It-s-Not-Spyware/1/

The only disagreeable aspect of it is exclusives now

>epic's deal is really good for the publisher you guys
>okay but what do I get out of it as a consumer?
>OMG IT'S A BETTER DEAL FOR THE PUBLISHER DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? FUCKING TOXIC INCEL GAMERS

I don't care about Epic or Steam, I care about who gives me the best deal.

>Loyalty to Gaben

fuck that fat faggot, he killed HL3 for Artifact.

seethe harder

>You're being weird

Someone help me, I need to learn all the time because I have a low IQ. I know this is an attempt at being patronizing or something and that he's a coward for using this kind of wordplay to avoid the issue, but that's my vauge understanding of it and as best as I can articulate it. I need someone to explain it in a more detailed way and break it down more so I can actually understand instead of just recognize it. Thank you.

Attached: 1401300016564.png (469x361, 110K)

From the information they want, they're confirming the identity of the account holder, so that someone hasn't hacked the account and is trying to steal the refund money. There's no doubt that Epic would already have that information.

This, the 2 hour limit is pretty soft as long as you have a reason and aren't obviously trying to use it as a rental service. I can't believe people are unironically trying to paint steams refund system as a bad thing. I must be a Giga boomer and be the only one to remember the good old days when you bought a game that was just completely busted and you were stuck with it

Bwased and ledpired

u mad bro? yeah u mad

whats wrong with steam refund policy?

I've been saying this shit for years but you meme spouting cock sucking casual faggots won't stop sucking cock for even a second to be able to open your eyes

You pathetic shill. The ah for diablo is what made endgame such a joke. It almost killed the game.

That's pretty much it. He has no argument, and is using a lame insult that falls flat.

Stop refunding my 30 minute walking simulators reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't have an unwavering allegiance to Steam. I am just sick of needing a shitload of faggy clients just to play a goddamn game. Why the fuck do I need Uplay and BattleNet and GFWL and Origin? Fuck off niggers. One game service client is enough.

cry more fatty

shitty refund is better than no refund
also it's not shitty

I guess I should ally with the billionaire corporation that's riding their high horse of one successful game in a billion years to bring console practices into PC instead, thank you, random Twitter imbecile.

Hey, your unwavering allegiance to Epic is kinda weird. It's a shop, with a shitty refund policy, owned by a billionare meme, run by a company that made 4 or 5 pretty bad games a while ago. You're being weird.

seething

cope

He's actually right.
Why are steam users so up in arms against competition that would bring better business practices and better game variety to both game libraries?
Do people think using both platforms is hard?

lmao no

I was never loyal to steam until all this Epic Store spam. I actually had the Epic Store installed years ago so I could make a map in the Unreal Engine.

Because of you and the exclusivity fiasco I'll never purchase a game through them.

Who says I was defending steam? I've railed on valve heaps of times in the past for dumb bullshit like paid skyrim mods. I'm just railing on Epic games for their horrid exclusivity practices now and their hyper aggressive marketing.

>implying i wouldn't be getting my brains fucked out by the futa while the cute trap sucks me

>comparing game without exclusivity deal vs. game with exclusivity deal

Damn. I wanted to buy Breath of the Wild on PC too, but its Epic store options list is even smaller.

Your zoomer is showing, Epic literally started 3D games alongside id software in the 90s. They invented Unreal and Unreal Tournament, which were the defining shooters of their time.

dummy

Is Epic shilling here ironically, unironically, or both?

You cant refund after 14 days or ~2 hours. Also cant refund early access garbage that gets "released" and is still just as broken

>Has brought worse business practices
>This is supposed to be better for the consumer

Attached: Why xing really hates winnie the pooh.jpg (386x359, 32K)

That's not what happens though. 2 hours is the cut-off for "self service refunds" as other platforms like xbox calls them. Once you go above 2 hours, it's no longer handled by an automated system and instead handled by a person -- none of whom are going to deny you a refund over a few minutes.

Why do people even care if they have exclusives? It's not like a console where you have to spend $2-300 to play a single game, it's a 1 minute download and you're able to play the game. Does this seriously impact your life?

>Blue checkmark
Oh so he's bitching about the refund policy being too consumer friendly, then. What meme game did he develop?

Thing I don't get is even if you hate steam for whatever reason how can that make what epic is doing any better? They're literally worse than steam in every conceivable way. Both in storefront and business practices.

Attached: 1522041508342.png (125x170, 47K)

You fucking retard I've had a steam account for 12 years with a ridiculously huge library why would I jump ship now you dumbass idiot

>not even a variant of u mad anymore, just a completely unrelated word
ESL chink blew himself out, I've obviously won here.
Next you'll seethe more for us all to laugh at, go on do it, I know you can't help yourself as angry as you are

>buying early acess shit
whose fault is that?

Attached: anoying.png (494x209, 75K)

Nah nigger, UT has always been casual trash. Epic has literally never made a single good game.
Why don't you children understand that nobody wants to be told where to buy a product that should be available at multiple sellers.

playnite.link/

>against competition
Epic's idea of competition is courting publishers with fat checks. No one but multi million dollar corporations benefit from that.

Attached: 1543998828097.jpg (494x393, 47K)

Attached: Untitled.png (281x250, 14K)

were
it's 2019 and their most popular game uses an engine made by a rival developer

Ah let me guess you only play AAA garbage the occasional 5/10 weeb pandering JRPG fotm garbage

>prefer when games are available on their own without a store launcher that you have to have open to play them
>if I do have to have a launcher program open, I prefer that I only have one instead of half a dozen different launchers for different games
>somehow this means I have "unwavering allegiance to Steam"

Attached: 1554009504221.gif (280x280, 799K)

>Unreal
>*the* defining shooter of its time
Quake 2/3 and Half Life were way more popular and better representatives of the late 90s going into the 2000s.
>Epic literally started 3D games
???

If steam dies, your purchases and friends tied to that investment die as well.
Even if they don't go out of business; it's still devalued. Of course we're mad.

damn seething cope

Hahahahaahhaha this is some of the dumbest requirements I've ever seen. NO ONE REMEMBERS THEIR FIRST IP ADDRESSES OR THEIR FIRST BANK CARD NUMBERS.
Who the fuck keeps track of their date on everything happening?

Epic Game Store makes Wargaming look "normal" for fuck sake

Why can't these subhuman chink/slav companies send verification codes to their emails instead of data mining their users?

Fucking subhumans

Attached: 1554430529149.jpg (829x553, 67K)

nah
i wait for indie games to be finish before buying then

>having platform exclusive games is bad
>he forgot the long as fuck period of time Valve allowed games with literal stolen/flipped assets to fester in their servers because they had zero (0) quality control

Attached: 1548864517282.jpg (706x960, 51K)

your retarded. pc players been calling exclusive games bad forever and now its getting pushed to pc and surprise surprise no one likes it

So, like three or four UT games.
And then, what? Gears of War, a console shooter so mediocre and boring that I cannot tell footage from any of it's 4 games except where the grey textures look shinier?

>editor of game informer aussie
And there it is. He's just a paid shill. Nice try.

Attached: wink.webm (198x242, 77K)

You literally know within hours of release or usually prelease how the game runs

>Stolen/flipped assets to fester in their servers
What relevance does this have to Cunt Sweeney and Company bringing WORSE business practices to the table and trying to make them standard?

Attached: bored yikes.png (444x434, 171K)

Why does anyone even care about epic?

They paid a for a few largely unpopular games to be exclusive?

Does not seem like a big deal the better alternative to steam was always GoG. epic just seems like a shitter steam.

Attached: 1200px-YamataNoOrochi.jpg (1200x578, 365K)

soundcloud.com/nuadaband
Does stuff like this actually sound good to normies?

>only multi million dollar corporations benefit from that

Only got Steam to become the champion of indie games.
You get a platform for good high budget games and another for indie games that are worth playing.

>tfw Epic is basically making a loss on their 12% pricing to the point where they have to jack up prices elsewhere to recoup

Attached: Epic.jpg (739x856, 173K)

>Shitty refund policy
Wanna know how I know this guy is some shitty indie dev that made an hour long """game"""?

Steam was shit, and then it was godlike and now its mediocre again. And I don't even have the time to buy and play games anymore so none of this shit even matters to me anymore. I just hope steam becomes good again.

Man, yeah such an irrelevant series just because you don't personally like it
>The series has sold over 27 million copies[1] and consists of 4 entries and a remake with a fifth entry coming in 2016.

well.....the small developers getting the fat check benefit from that.

And by the way, if the shit was on steam, it would be on Steam and its affiliates only. Battle.net and Epic wouldn't be able to sell it. So all you're doing is picking which company gets the exclusivity and the revenue share. Steam wants 30%. Epic wants 12% and pays big fat checks. It's a blowout.

>epic won't allow shitty games on their platform
>steam will
But steam is based, right?

Steam isnt paying people off for artificial exclusivity nor are they owned by bugmen.
And honestly steam has nothing to do with hating epic shit beyond being the main comparable service for their market.

They're really handing out blue checkmarks to any nobody, huh? Reminder that the Pope has a copy of Undertale and that game's Twitter along with Toby Fox aren't verified. Imagine how hard this fag was stroking his cock just barely meeting the requirements for Twitter to award him that and instantly jumping on the opportunity.

>support chinks

Lolno

Honestly, if I paid less than $4 for a game, and it doesn’t work months later, I don’t really give a shit. I would’ve just bought a burger with that money anyway, so it’s almost like working out if I spend it on a game instead. If it’s something full-price, though, then I always test it immediately.

Attached: 960A151E-BDDE-41F4-BC20-5B66D2C2F9A7.jpg (378x485, 98K)

>Steam lets the consumer decide what they want to buy/play
What's wrong with this?

What does this have to do with Epic and Cunt Sweeney bringing worse business practices to the table? Are you chinese capable of actually speaking english and answering questions?

Internet outrage machine needs shit to be angry about, even if its dumb or doesn't really meaningfully hurt anyone

Console exclusives actually require a console purchase, they're genuinely annoying. Epic exclusives require a 30 second download and you have access to them. Whoa, so terrible.

The principle of the matter
They dont have anything I give a fuck about yet, but that could change in the future. Their practices are anti consumer and highly showing of their chink overlords

>facepunch
pass

Why are you ignoring my arguments

NOBODY WANTS TO BE FORCED INTO AN ECOSYSTEM TO BUY SOMETHING THAT WAS AVAILABLE A WEEK AGO ON ANOTHER PLATFORM. THIS IS WORSE THAN EA AND APPLE KIKERY COMBINED

>support chinks
Welp, time to stop using Steam

Attached: DtF5jtsX4AAhlCv.jpg (1200x900, 137K)

That's all true of epic though. Except the part about having made a good game at some point.

I don't care for Steam, it could be on GOG instead or they could fucking release it not tied to any launcher for fuck sake, just give me the exe and some place I can forever download it from
The point isn't I want Steam, the point is I don't want chink Epic Games spyware

>shitty refund policy
i've had every game i wanted a refund for refunded

What's the difference?

>Arguments
You've literally strawmanned every fucking post I've made shit nigger.

>They paid a for a few largely unpopular games to be exclusive?
That was true until they made Borderlands exclusive. Even with the review bomb after this announcement Borderlands 2 is sitting at 94% positive total on Steam.

>the small developers getting the fat check benefit from that.
Sure, and all it'll cost you is your integrity and alienating your customers.
>if the shit was on steam, it would be on Steam and its affiliates only.
Can you give me a single example of steam paying publishers to NOT release their game on any other platform? Cause I don't know of any. I know know of publishers pulling their games from steam when they try setting up their own digital storefront.

Attached: 1548477745914.png (391x412, 373K)

Answer arguments

It's 4A's game to sell wherever they like. Why do you feel entitled to purchase it on Steam?

I would called him a rape apologist if had a twitter account

>t. never tried refunding a game

does epic actually have a better refund policy?

No..."your" retarded. I'm not defending exclusives, im saying that comparison picture is trash because it's dishonestly making it seem like steam is some kind of open market and the epic store in a lockdown when in reality the picture is comparing an exclusive to a non-exclusive which doesn't have anything to do with the difference between steam and epic.

That would be quite civil by the standards of Twitter

how? If you're indie, you want to be on every platform.

You first.

Same goes for the unwavering allegiance to some random chink company that sprang up out of nowhere. Or Nintendo. Or Sony. Or Sega. Or the Intellivision.

People who play video games are weird. So what?

Except i have, and it got denied for being slightly over 2 hours

>has reviews
>has forums
>has community guides
>has workshop

>shitty refund policy
You mean a really solid refund policy that is without a doubt the best refund policy for consumers of any of the major storefronts at the moment?

Not him, but I fail to see how Steam letting you have more choices and how this is somehow a bad thing is related to the absolute retardation that is using paid exclusives instead of just making a store that isn't fucking garbage

relax user, its just another application. you could wait 6 months after the release of bordermemes to get it on steam.

>entitled to purchase it from the distributor of the consumer's choosing
A good business would care about this bit. A shitty shortsighted business would only care about the check epic gives them.

I bet this nerd hates Trump but can't explain why.

It's my choice to not buy their game on Epic. Why do they feel entitled to my money? :)

Attached: kizuna ai presents the smug face.jpg (889x779, 127K)

2 hours is just the cutoff for automatic refund with no questions asked
After that you need to submit a request and explain the issue

We're talking about epic buying exclusivity.

You couldn't pay me to pirate trash like Borderlands. That doesn't mean that I won't throw feces all over their decision to be Anti Consumer.

Epic copied Quake, *THE* defining arena shooter of its time
epic is more the copy paste masters of their time

he means shitty for devs that just want to make a quick buck

This is what the cult of personality really does in the end.
There was a time even Yea Forums agreed with reddit about how Gaben was the true lord and savior of videogames because of Steam, only to have the same savior come a few years later and almost making paid mods a thing.
You're nothing to this man but a walking wallet, a miniojnwho talks highly of their company for free.
You allowed Steam to be bigger than it deserved.

Attached: wiUt9.jpg (960x722, 84K)

how would steam prevent people abusing the system if they allowed refunds for any reason? are you saying they should not have any limitations?

>shitty refund policy

They're still mad.

Attached: 1457895546303.jpg (764x1024, 200K)

>play a game for 119 minutes
>refund
at that point i would rather pirate the game and have it forever.

Uh huh

But the alt left told me being different and weird was a good thing.

>Beat a short game
>"Yes, can I have a refund please"
Seriously?

>grown ass white male
>caring what a bunch of russian kids think about your new favorite video games store
yikes! kys incel!

this is really crazy...does this have to do with valve being sort of right leaning?

I don't care if my toys play together, they are still my toys.

Attached: traps.png (500x781, 136K)

Nah fuck off Chinese, Yea Forums stopped liking Gabe when he cancelled Half Life 3 and tried to defend paid mods. At this point Gabe is just tolerated. But tolerated is a billion times better than the filth that is Tim Sweeney and Epic.

>N-N-NO U DIDNT
yes, good goy! anybody that questions steams jewery is lying!

No one believes you cause everyone here knows you can refund games way past 2 hours if you aren't an absolute retard, you chink fuck

No one like independents, cause they fucks with money mostly and not ideological bullshit

Why would I want to use some other shit for literally one game like BL3 when all of my games are on steam?

>Steam fails and shuts down
>people lose their games
It's not weird at all that people show loyalty to Steam, not in the slightest.
They're heavily invested in its success

>Nah fuck off Chinese
All the anti-Chinese racism is embarrassing redneck shit. Tencent owns stakes in plenty of American gaming companies with no influence whatsoever. They own League of Legends which has its own launcher and nobody gives a fuck. Their games are largely banned in China by the Chinese government. You'd think if they were buddy buddy with the government, their games wouldn't be banned.

>epic doesn't have Ace combat 7

No dice

Attached: 717.png (569x629, 656K)

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING MONEY

Attached: Untitled.png (546x649, 44K)

Not one game has given me the ammount of playtime and enjoyment like TF2 or Dota 2. Saying they were "pretty good games" it's an understatement.

>Steam fails and shuts down
epic store will fail long before that happens.

>EVERYONE KNOWS
>WE TOTALLY GOT REFUNDS
Where Refunds Apply:
The Steam refund offer, within two weeks of purchase and with less than two hours of playtime, applies to games and software applications on the Steam store.
store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/

Stop being such a fucking blind shill, retard

BECUASE YOU ARE SUPPORTING A STEAM MONOPOLY
even if you have GOG, Origin, uPlay, Battlenet, Humble and more
STOP SUPPORTING THE STEAM MONOPOLY
even though Steam doesn't have a monopoly

Absolutly fucking hilarious watching Steamfags become the most hated people on the internet.

Who? And I have accept my poison. If you want to sway me, better offer me better tasting poison or fuck off.
What epic doing right now is dragging down the industry through the power of zoomers and chink money.

Attached: 1521515424062.png (500x455, 119K)

Fuck China, fuck LoL and fuck you, user.

>All the anti-Chinese racism is embarrassing redneck shit.
How new?

if you did get denied you either were way past your 2 hour limit or you did a shitty job explaining the problem. i have been approved for a refund for a game i played for ~10 hours once by simply claiming the game didnt work anymore

>with a shitty refund policy

Does anyone else remember that time that eurofag dev who made shitty 30 minute long walking simulators threw a shitfit and said it was all Steam's fault they were going bankrupt because they dared to let their customers obtain refunds?

Ok m8, sorry you're so upset about China for whatever reason.

Why the fuck are people suddenly defending EGS and dissing steam users?

I dont really care about this exclusivity shit, ill usually buy my games when they are 50% off on steam

Yeah, the two hours is not strict, i've refunded multiple games with 4-5 hours played, the two weeks however is rigid

>You're being weird = your behavior is not in line with the group and you are in danger of being left out of it
To put it in the most literal manner I can think of right now, he is attempting to use shame to instill a sense of fear that will force you into conformity with the perceived collective which he is representing as holding his own opinion.
Humans are social animals and comparatively maladapted to survival as individuals and so a great amount of our (semi)unconscious behavior has to do with creating and maintaining relationships. By framing his argument in this context he is trying to abuse these behaviors to bypass critical thought and appeal directly to instinct, decreasing your likelihood of outright rejecting his position due to a fear of social ostracization which for most of human existence lead to death.

its just an effeminate way to argue, attacking the person for being a creep/ weirdo/ virgin etc instead of actually making or refuting any of their points. women do it all the time

>literally 3 months ago
lmao retard what did you expect?

I just don't want to download more launchers

>Explain situation perfectly fine
>Valves retardedly limited customer support is too fucking braindead to comprehend the issue
>"Refund request denied :)"

I'm new for not being a fucking moron /pol/ poster that got lost on the way to my containment board?

A WORKING GAME IS WHAT I FUCKING EXPECTED

guys i tried refunding this game i bought 4 years ago and played for 3,200 hours

i got denied ;_;

fuck steam

>be chinese
>don't get refunded
suck it bugman

Because it's the plucky millionaire underdog Epic going up against Steam and of course as long as it shits on people who actually like playing videogames, journos are going to back it.

I don't need steam, I just hate EGS
I have games on uplay, origin, gog, battlenet and steam
I have no allegiance towards any of these stores, whichever one sells the game the cheapest for my region, I'll buy it there
back when Uplay still haven't implemented regional pricing for my region, I buyed Ubisoft games on Steam because they were cheaper, now that they have implemented regional pricing + the coupon thing, I buy games on Uplay to skip an extra layer of DRM
this whole you're loyal to steam if you don't use EGS narrative is fucking pathetic and just goes to show how disconnected they are from consumers

>epic paying publishers to not release on steam
>epic paying game journalists to write articles defending epic store and denouncing steam
>epic paying influencers to talk about how epic story isn't that bad at all
>pc gamers still rise up
uh-oh! Better spend more money on good press, epic.

Attached: 1543997397238.png (516x426, 415K)

>all this bullshit when 2 step verification exists

I see no need for refunds when you get your games for free.

Attached: FT5445QG1QW9QEU.LARGE.gif (383x497, 32K)

>keep /pol/ in /pol/ is referring to racism and not to making everything about politics
Again, how new?

Internet personalities hate it when someones morals dont align with their own because they feel threatened by someone else being "wrong" because obviously they hold the correct opinion about everything
Why do you think so many journalists were still salty about DmC leading up to DMC5s release a few weeks ago

>shitty refund system
Do these fucks know that they stop accepting refunds if you use it too often

Works in my machine :D

I'm not taking any sides here, I'm just saying that it's in no way "weird" that many people have "unwavering allegiance" to Steam.
The person that made the tweet in the OP is absolutely wrong.

>be chinese
>valve sucks my cock
suck it el creatura

Attached: 4321214.png (1502x807, 1.37M)

show us the explanation you gave as well as time played and when you bought the game and when you requested a refund

why the fuck did you wait 3 month to play it retard? are you braindead? not steam's fault you are mentally handicapped, is it?

Last games I bought were on GoG, I just have no desire to use EGS.

>the bugman thinks he can talk to humans
lmao

this narrative is really annoying

>el creatura thinks he can talk to the superior race
lmao

I'm glad you asked me, I consider myself a Reddit expert. See, on Reddit, if a user keeps making threads you don't like, you can block that user so that you never have to see their posts ever again.

WHEN STEAM IS DEAD IN 5 MONTHS FEEL FREE TO KEEP DEFENDING THEIR CORPSE WITH A "HURR IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT THEY DECIDED TO FUCK YOU HURRR DURR HURRRRRRRRRRRRR"

>Uses hyperbolic scenarios because he is too afraid to engage in the debate
Listen Timmy, I know you wanna participate with all the adults, but if you dont have a point, please go.

>chinks
>superior to anything
lmao

>this launcher you like isn't infallible!
>that means you should willingly use a shittier one for an objectively worse experience and support consolefaggotry exclusives on PC

>lying on the internet
It's painfully obvious you've never used steams refund service. I refunded a game with 9 hours game time like 3 months after I bought it. Just wrote a ticket saying I didn't like it.

>I'm upset my irrational loyalty to Gabe is being pointed out

>el creatura
>superior to anything
lmao

i mean nobody forced you to wait three fucking months to play the game, did they?

what made you think I even use steam

to bugmen, yes

Who do I believe?

based 5 cent poster

>it's a shop, with a shitty refund policy
Really?
I think it's pretty good.
Maybe devs wouldn't think it's so shitty if they stopped making shitty games, or in some cases """""games""""", that people want to immediately refund.
>run by a company that made maybe 4 or 5 pretty good games a while ago
And now they run steam, what point is he trying to make here?

Make a better product than steam and people will use it.
It's not valve's fault that they got away with essentially no competition for over a decade while they made constant improvements to keep people coming to it.

Holy shit

Internet these days

>shitty refund policy
better than none
>run by company that made 4-5 pretty good games a while ago
and how many have EA made? Ubisoft? Epic?
>Owned by a billionaire
better than stock investors focused solely on getting your dollar however they can even if it means screwing you over.
>unwavering alliance
nobody has an unwavering alliance to steam, people prefer steam due to the reasons said above but games that need to be bought on uplay or origin are fine because those are platforms dedicated to their developers/publishers not a company that tries to outbuy it's competition by forced exclusivity on games that would otherwise be on every platform.

Attached: 1553995568458.jpg (767x1024, 214K)

>...so pledge allegiance to this OTHER shop, will ya?

hahahahahahaha

Attached: DZRJ1R5XUAAyTA2.jpg (741x649, 61K)

>make trailer for game showing it as an epic journey
>price game for $40
>lol no demos
>beat game in less than 2 hrs
>waaaaah no don't refund my shit game I need it for my Palo Alto lifestyle

Literally this
It's not that I have loyalty to steam, it's just that epic fucking sucks
I gladly use anything BUT epic and will continue to do so
Fuck em

Seething/Cope etc.
Please stop being loyal to a literal billion dollar company. They clearly don't give a shit, why should you.

FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU
FOOL ME TWICE DOESN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE THERE'S A NEW STORE IN TOWN THAT DOESN'T SELL BROKEN GARBAGE GAMES AND JUST SAYS "HAHA XD THANKS FOR THE MONEY CHUMP FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Are we forgetting that Tencent literally copies other companies wholesale and we're bitching about flipped assets for shitty indie games?

Attached: fc-cubi-22oct13.jpg (650x400, 65K)

The safe bet would be the person that actually posted a screenshot and not the retards claiming shit without backing it up

and I am loyal to steam because I don't support EGS?
I hate this narrative and I hate you

>I must defend my favorite multimillion dollar corperation
Epic shills are just sad
>b-but steam!
Doesn't buy exclusivity. Try again.

Attached: 1508811436038.jpg (359x322, 34K)

The only launcher that is legitimately bad at the one thing its supposed to do (ie launch videogames) is the Bethesda Launcher.

Attached: free launchers are the equivilant of 200 dollar handhelds right.jpg (716x621, 218K)

The refund policy is great, fuck china, fuck censorship, fuck fortnite

If your game is short it should have massive replayability
And if some people play through it once and decide that the game isnt for them because maybe they are looking for something with a story to enjoy that is longer than whatever shitty movie is out right now

so I just checked the dudes twitter and like I expected he's ignoring every single argument made against EGS
this is most likely a paid shill

>Once its over it just paves the way for companies like blizzard to start their own markets with exclusive third party games
>just fucking wait.
*points at Destiny 2 and whatever Call of Duty is on the Blizzard launcher*

>I hate this narrative and I hate you
>He is now literally cope/seething

Attached: 1529484610384.jpg (379x364, 20K)

post proof, i wanna see

Actiblizzard
so, not third party

Ironic considering epic is worth 3 times what valve is, and Tencent like 25 times as much. They are literally using their money to muscle their main obstacle to a genuine monopoly out of the market.

or you can go to his twitter and see for yourself
I can't post something that doesn't exist

>third party game
>Destiny 2
>Call of Duty
are you retarded?
It's called Activision-Blizzard for a reason.

So it's better to have unwavering allegiance to a barely finished shop owned by a billionaire meme that made one shitty survival crafting game with an even shittier battle royale addon?

Not only is that weird, but its also cringe and bluepilled. Fuck Epic and FUCK Fortnite.

Attached: 5123277+_d6051c12d5220e06bca409e98bf5594d.jpg (257x196, 9K)

>fuck censorship
Reminder:
Valve gimped their own western player base and their artists original visions to appease the chinese

Attached: 3l1hewtjsi321.png (256x144, 82K)

fuck the refund policy, I want steam sales to be good again

>4 or 5 pretty good games
Portal, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, TF2, Half-Life, and Half-Life 2 are all 9/10 to 10/10 games, and the only ones that are 9/10 are Portal for being too short and L4D because L4D2 contains the entirety of that game as well as its own.
If you disagree you either have shit taste or were born after 2009 and thus both have shit taste and no right to an opinion.
Also any company that is run by the Chinese is inherently evil and thus should not be supported.
Fuck this literally who.

isn't it weird how concerned game journos are with this whole Steam/Epic thing?

Attached: 986542.jpg (413x395, 61K)

This is the problem. If you do this, just fucking pirate the game.
There is no reason to play a short game for all it's worth and then ask for a refund just because you can. It highlights an obvious flaw in how refunds on steam work.

is that Boomhauer?

I love how shills are running with "I am loyal to steam" narrative instead of the "I don't support EGS" narrative when it comes to this exclusivity backlash

Destiny is Bungie.
Activision doesn't own Bungie anymore.
Destiny 2 is still exclusive to the Blizzard launcher.

Reminder: Epic's store is mining your PC for info to sell to the Chinese

Not true. Just the other day I got a refund for a game I played for almost 3 hours with no questions asked.

Why would I take a screenshot of something I didn't consider noteworthy at the time like some autistic retard who probably did that 28 times until they got sick of it and denied it so that he could make that exact screenshot like the Chinese drone he is? Or fuck just photoshopped it because that's so hard in current year.

>published by Activision
durr hurr hurrdurr

you dumb or something?

Your allegiance to China is weirder.

Faggot.

>TF2
It was 10/10 until Sep 2010, now its fucking -37/10.
If you disagree you started playing the game after Sep 2010 and have shit taste and no right to an opinion.

>It highlights an obvious flaw in how refunds on steam work.
It keeps me from getting scammed by hacks making an hour long game?
Yeah, sounds real awful. As a consumer I am absolutely outraged by this.

Heh. Good luck getting that to happen.

Even if it did happen, do really think would stop them?

>shitty refund policy
Name a digital store with a better policy
Hint: Epic doesn't

Reminder: Steam's store is mining your PC for info to sell to China, Saudi Arabia and Israel

>no argument
I accept your concession.

>woman buys clothes
>wears once
>returns with tags still on
This is such an obvious flaw in how refunds work....

Remember when the game journo cliques were using "indie game devs" as a way to throw shade at steam?
funny how they're literally thrown aside and never mentioned again after EGS said no to indie games

And with that, ANOTHER dev has moved to the Epic Store where they will now get payed for releasing the game + whatever it makes.
Nice job retard.

ok retard

Oh noooooooooooooo :(

He's right. Steam is not your friend.

No it isn't.
Steam respects its customers

epic doesn't give refunds

What argument needs to be made?
It's a game published by Activision, why is it suprising to be on a game store owned by Activision?

>hurr Activision doesn't own Bungie
and? They still published Destiny 2 and probably own rights.

>i-i-i dont need proof! y-y-you should just trust whatever i say!
Oof

Steam may not be my friend, but EGS is my enemy

But I thought epic wouldn't let shitty shovelware on their store?

>+ whatever it makes.
Won't be much at all going by all those artfag devs that complain about low sales.

This applies to the Epic Games Store, except EGS still somehow manages to be worse

Remember when game journos cliques were also indie game dev cliques?

I'm not downloading Epic store cause it's basically an undercooked product. It's lacking so many features and buildt up such a poor reputation that I'm surprised anyone would defend it besides shills and contrarians

Attached: IMG_7604.jpg (366x205, 29K)

Um... isn't that the same about Nintendo, Playstation, Microsoft and EPIC?

This guy is so assblasted people still prefer Steam over Epic. Pathetic!

What the fuck type of comparison is that?
Do you... do you know how clothes work?
Oh my god

But i said it is, that must mean its true

Heres your (You), parrot
Balance-wise, TF2 is objectively the best its ever been, more classes and weapons are viable now than ever before and the map selection has only gotten bigger
>b-but Yea Forums told me hats ruined the game

>payed
Christ, it's paid my man. I've seen this error a hundred times the past few days.

I found the Refund policy fine enough, i mean at least it has one, or do he mean that they only refund only to the Steam Wallet (IE: Store Credit)? pretty sure you can still get a "real" refund to your account if you contact Support as well as games over the limits of what the automated system allows.

It is the "Automatic" system that is kinda streamlined, but the fact it is there actually facilitates shit greatly on a consumer level.

I never had any issue with it because 1) if i spend money on a game it is from my R&R budget, so it would just go to a game anyway so it being on steam is a non-issue. 2) they let me refund games with admittedly flimsy excuses to why in the past, which means that in some regard my money is only spent if it is a worthwhile purchase since it seem that you need to go out of your way to NOT have it refunded.

I mean, i guess it is a issue for Devs, but as a consumer it is not my obligation to give a rats ass about them, i could go FOOD ANALOGY all night on this.

Attached: 1364750488508.jpg (763x1167, 149K)

People in the video game journalist circle which this fag is part of have dick sucked these games for decades, him calling them 'pretty good' is laughable.

their refund policy is one of the most pro-consumer things they've done

>The only disagreeable aspect of it is exclusives now
>china
>tim sweeney
>anti-consumer practices
>shit store
>shit regional pricing
keep trying shill

You can't seem to explain what's wrong with Steams refund policy.
>Do you... do you know how clothes work
gb2reddit

Literally who?

Whatever dude. I'm Scottish, English is weird and makes me mad.

Fucking this. At least steam wines and dines me before I get fucked over, epic just says get fucked with no lube, and if you don't want it too bad they bought out all the dicks in town

Reminder

Attached: D3NKLRaUgAEaEeZ.jpg large.jpg (591x1207, 174K)

I hope so. Time to go try it on Yea Forums and see if it works.

>It's lacking so many features
Im not severely autistic so i dont use Steam for its bloated tacked on social "features", i defend it because it fucking launches the game you want to play without any issue unlike the fucking Bethesda Launcher.

I dont even have EGS installed anymore, but claiming that its somehow bad for not having features that have nothing to do with playing a video game probably means you're tranny that needs all of their shit to look like this.

Attached: 1554293152714.png (1154x855, 475K)

1989 tiananmen square massacre

My fellow gamers, we have to stop being so racist towards the Chinese.

usgamer.net/articles/the-epic-games-store-is-spyware-how-a-toxic-accusation-was-started-by-anti-chinese-sentiment

Attached: 1552167111925.jpg (2320x3088, 423K)

>Fortnite
>food high budget game

I remember because nothing has changed since 2014

Imagine actually arguing over which digital store to buy your games from lol

Attached: pirate chad.png (2518x1024, 276K)

You’re right. In fact, fuck game launchers in general. I’ll gladly take my DRM free/cracked game and perhaps a server emulator, LAN option’s even better.

>shitty refund policy
This is some fucking awful bait. Try returning an open console game and see how well that turns out. The only people against the return policy are indie shitters who make sub-2 hour games.

Thank you for confirming you're a fucking child that never played pre-mannconomy TF2. Your opinion has now been filed under complete fucking dogshit and disposed of.

Attached: 1454675419500.gif (245x176, 589K)

I don't even give a shit about profile stuff.
Even cutting that shit out, where are user reviews, forums, and workshop support? Or the ability to sort your library, or better yet, THE FUCKING SHOPPING CART?

Botnet

Attached: add24c_6992482.jpg (1531x3522, 1013K)

>that pic
it's been awhile.

Why the fuck do people nowadays talk in such a faggoty passive-aggressive tone nowadays?

Attached: 1553258567072.jpg (618x597, 144K)

it's the same thing with all these EGS shills
you make an argument regarding EGS
and they'll throw some insults at you and say you're loyal towards steam whilst ignoring every argument you made

>claiming that its somehow bad for not having features that have nothing to do with playing a video game probably means you're tranny
Not him but I can understand how the social media like stuff is appealing to some people, specifically people who have friends. For instance, I can see what a friend has been playing, what games they have on their wishlist, leave them a messege, browse any screenshots they might have, invite them to play something, etc.

>owned by a billionaire
Why is there such a Rich people guilt in this country ffs.

I don't give a fuck what you believe Chinaman, considering how much info is missing from his screenshot that is normally in those response emails. A fucking ticket is read by a person and not everyone is going to refund the same thing for the same reasons. Or do you actually believe everyone (or even anyone) in the world fully follows their refund policies to the letter?

This tbqh

>Ad hominem and no argument
I accept your concession

Attached: 1554318941407.jpg (720x720, 57K)

Been disproved already by now steam chink

>Singapore
>developing country

Nigga, what?

>user reviews
Absolutely fucking worthless as a "feature" as its only just used to bomb a game where a developer or someone related to the game did something that made autistic seethe.
>Fourms
On the internet, where the forums arent heavily moderated by steam itself where you can get banned from using the forum by someone other than the developers themselves
>Workshop
Its called Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organiser, Workshop is a fucking blight to game modding.

lefties love to advocate against corporations while sucking corporate dick.

>First sentence
>Yeah it kind of is, I mean its sort of a lesser of two evils situation, I wonder why he-
>Second sentence
>Oh he's upset people refund hour long walking simulator non games

Attached: 1405901907474.png (1007x720, 812K)

>tfw no cowtit gf to smother you with her fat titties

>post ad hominem and no argument
>recieve ad hominem and no argument in response
>HURR U CONCEDE
This was never a fucking debate, you're mentally challenged plain and simple.

I dont expect you to understand, you're were like 3 when TF2 launched.

>Absolutely fucking worthless
Just because you're too stupid to actually read the contents of them doesn't mean it's worthless.

based EGS poster

>my biases and cynism makes a game bad if I want to

China is just jealous of Singapore being more useful than their entire billion person shit heap.

Also I'd prefer not to forget their data breaches. Storing email addresses in plaintext or some stupid shit. Dumb chinks

>the date of purchase exceeds 2 WEEKS (our refund policy)
can you even read you retard?

so it's basically confirmed that everyone defending EGS is an american mutt right?

It's lacking a shop cart, user reviews, and other features that make are basic for the service they are providing.

Attached: EGS customers.png (850x141, 17K)

Im reading the contents, they arent getting any less retarded

Attached: 213421.png (625x560, 56K)

and?

>everyone defending EGS is an american mutt
>everyone defending EGS is a chinese shill

Attached: 1501348360854.gif (512x807, 469K)

So supporting epic is the sjw thing to do? Must be sad being a commie shill who would be culled if communism ever took over.

I guess that settles it
america has been infiltrated by chink shills

what game?

>Buy physical copy at store
>14 day return policy
>only applies if case is still sealed

Dude this is the only place in the world you can buy software, use it for 2 hours, decide you don't like it and return it no questions asked for a monetary refund. Don't be an entitled fuckface.

before pooh-bear drones try to refute this image, valve only takes the 30% cut on games sold directly on steam. they don't make jack shit from key-resellers, one wonders why they even let publishers generate free keys at all

Clearly, these reviews are the most helpful and really highlight the pros and cons of the game they purchased without any sort of personal bias.

God bless this amazing feature, right? Thank you for allowing me to see the opinions of the mentally challenged under the guise of a "review"

Given that I haven't been able to refund physical media after removing the seal from the package, I don't see how it's a shitty refund policy

>State my case that TF2 is objectively at its most balanced state right now since 8/9 classes are viable now as opposed to the 4/9 that were viable in 2010 and having more maps is nothing but a good thing
>Ad hominem
Based retard, stay mad, wrong, and unable to form your own opinions.

Are you too lazy to pick and choose reviews that talk about the actual game now too?

>Bought a game from GoG
>Played for a few hours before running into game breaking glitch.
>Try and fail to troubleshoot
>Email GoG, they say it's a known issue with windows 10
>Offer me a refund despite my playtime
>I declined because it was only like $2
Was one of the old Divinity games

they're reviews, personal opinions of the reviewers

just because you disagree with said views does not in anyway invalidate it
I fail to see the point you're trying to make
if the reviewers reason for giving the game a bad review does not bother you, then why do you care?
do you feel bad for owning a game with a mixed review on steam?

Based

>these reviews are the most helpful
Is there a way to sort reviews by how many people said they found it helpful? Steam is giving you the tools bro. You should use them instead of bitching.

>JUST DOWNLOAD IT AND RUN IT AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE DATA SCRAPING. JUST DO IT RIGHT NOW
pretty weird

Is this real? This is fucking Chinese phishing

>i-i-i-i-its more balanced i swear!
>trust me, a literal child that did not play the game before it objectively went in the shitter
Based retard, stay mad, wrong, and unable to create an opinion that isnt pulled out of your own ass.

Yet here you are reviewing steam as if anyone here gives as much a fuck about your opinion as you do about those guys. Kinda ironic.

>Yet here you are reviewing steam as if anyone here gives as much a fuck about your opinion as you do about those guys.
So why are you defending User Reviews if you dont give a fuck about a randoms opinion? You're proving the fact that the system is worthless to anyone that isnt severely braindamaged.

I think it is easier to say that they are a "Indie" and Publisher Shills.

Chinese actually have a point against them since they aren't allowed to use EGS to start with and with their "lucrative" offers they don't need to since Publishers and Indies will do it for them to justify beefing up their profit margin by going for that ONE YEAR EXCLUSIVE bonus to their potential buyers and fans.

>buy and eat a burger
>stomach disease 4 months later

Attached: 71e.jpg (600x528, 43K)

Definitely NOT a NPC:
>"FAST EFFICIENT REFUND SYSTEM THAT HELPS HIGH QUALITY GAMES AND HARMS LOW QUALITY GAMES BAD"
>"ANY COMPANY RUN BY A RICH PERSON WHO IS RICH BECAUSE THEIR COMPANY IS SUCCESSFUL BAD"
>"ANY SERVICE THAT STOPPED MAKING GAMES BAD"

Also, "weird" is the most safe, pointless, self defeating insult someone can give. It actually means the person just doesn't get it.

The same thing could be said about Epic but in this case the only good games they've made is UT, Gears of War, and Fortnite

>I don't like system
>therefore it's worthless
Is just as retarded a logic as
>he thinks my opinion is worthless
>he must therefore agree with my opinion

No? What your spouting is inane bugmen shilling and I don't fine it valuable. I've read some very detailed, thought out and helpful steam reviews. Maybe try being like that and your opinion won't be so widely rejected.

It's not because it's Steam. If there is some place else where I find the same game cheaper, I'll go for it.
What I hate is having to install 600000 launchers just to run my fucking game; worse of all: a fucking useless one.
It happens with Uplay, it will happen with this Chinese piece of shit spyware.

Not that I expect this kind of people to understand anyways. They're the kind of consumers that think an i9 performs better than an i7 because the bigger the number, the better it is.
Also, everybody who uses social media should have their right to vote and drive revoked.

>3rd reply in a row in which he is unable to articulate why TF2 is imbalanced now
>3rd reply in a row in which he has no argument at all
>3rd reply in a row he's been blown the fuck out
Oh, man, this topic which you know nothing about is clearly very important to you. Sorry, user, I'll leave you to regurgitate other people's opinions and writhe in anger.

I love how his whole tweet can be about EGS if you just changed one word

Calling people weird is a form of social ostrization. It designates people as having unhealthy and socially unacceptable behavior

>just dont have opinions that go against the shill hivemind lmao
Quality response from a valve drone

>its another twitter cap picture with 400 replies thread

>hivemind
Nice irony. But yeah you seem to think that just because you've expressed yourself and your argument like a mentally deficient 4 year old doesn't mean I find everyone's opinions equally as useless as yours. Some reviews are terrible, just as terrible as the posts you've made so far, but some are either entertaining or helpful. Again, maybe try that.

Attached: index.jpg (474x266, 24K)

>h-h-hurr btfo! no argument!
Sorry, ill copy your retarded logic
TF2 is bad now because 1/9 classes are viable now when 9/9 classes were viable before mannconomy. You wouldnt know though because you're more than likely a F2P shitter.

I really articulated why the game is unbalanced just like you articulated why the game is balanced.

>gets btfo
>f-fucking drone
Take your L with grace, bro.

Not once have you actually responded to a post with an argument that has anything to do with the argument made against you. You either have cripplingly horrible reading comprehension or you're a really shitty shill. Or both.

Attached: e95be2d822b14d096fa3444c874a34f9.png (615x394, 30K)

>be on the offensive
>W-why are you spreading hate.
The world has gone retarded user. People used to have a bit of a back bone back then. But since social media became the norm everyone turned spineless because they're afraid that they'll loose their social media cred.

>Maybe try being like that and your opinion won't be so widely rejected.
Shills out in full force

fits pretty well if I do say so myself

disproven how?

he is fucking right
steam worshiping retards are like apple fags, apologists to the bitter end because they are in too deep now after giving the almighty gaben millions for years

now that someone rises up and actually challenges the monopoly of steam you get pissy and shit your pants, TOP FUCKING KEK I say, should've boycotted steam when half life 2 launched instead of installing it, your fucking fault lmfao!

Attached: 1554084109397.jpg (2515x1772, 805K)

>gets reading comprehension insulted
>makes post demonstrating how bad his reading comprehension is.

You've outted yourself bugman. I know English isn't your first language but read the part where I said your reviews should be detailed and thought out.

>REEEEE WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING AGAINST MY ARGUMENT!!

>ow that someone rises up and actually challenges the monop-
stopped reading there
no point in reading the rest since you clearly don't know what a monopoly is

>almighty gaben
>rising up
>he thinks Tencent is the plucky startup
Kill yourself.

>he thinks this is "defending" against an argument
Absolutely hilarious

Someone disproved it earier in this thread. on reddit

as opposed to epic not being run by billonaires
and their great refund policy oh wait

>monopoly
Ironic to call somebody retards when you fags keep using that word without knowing what it means

just came here to say fuck china

I'd say four: both portals, tf2, and half life 1

>"plucky startup"
>building a CDN
>being able to provide a service even comparable to any of the launchers
>being able to get people to give it a shot over steam when people in this thread are crying about "HURR I CANT HAVE MY TRANS PRIDE PROFILE"
Retard.

could you show me where? I'm curious what the picture got wrong

So are games on the epic store cheaper or something? Do they pass the savings on to the consumer?

You're straight up lying about Steam handing out refunds for games played for more than 2 hours. I've tried it several times with games straight up broken or with unplayable multiplayer and they still denied it, you fucking lying drones.

Sure dude

You have been banned from Steam for the following reason:
Xenophobia

Attached: steamchina.jpg (1000x470, 482K)

>he thinks this is thoughtful and detailed
>he thinks he's made an argument that needs to be defended against

Attached: 1519113852840.gif (286x258, 1.03M)

Nice proof you got there champ.

Why is being weird or cringe worse than being a criminal to these people?

Every improvement you listed is homosexual. No one has ever waxed nostalgic regarding the auction house.

Is being a dick sucker a prerequisite for working at blizz

no, when has trickle down economics actually worked

>portal 2
>good at all
that's a yikes from me dawg

Epic has a better refund policy than Steam, though.
Literally everywhere has a better refund policy than Steam.

How much are they paying you, shill?

oh really, can you compare both of them for me?

I notice you didn't have the balls to quote the section immediately before that gives it context, so I'll do it for you.
> I've read some very detailed, thought out and helpful steam reviews. Maybe try being like that and your opinion won't be so widely rejected.
You weren't told to conform to the group. You were told to make your argument detailed and thought out.

The only good games Epic has made are Jazz Jackrabbit and UT, so Valve at least has more credibility in that regard

Why not just hard restart? Are you retarded or this is retarded bait?

I was able to refund 2 copies of Baldur's Gate because me and a friend tried playing, didn't like it, and Steam took more than 2 weeks to get back to us so in that time we tried it again and got a little over 2 hours
On the Steam support ticked I made it clear that I requested it more than 2 weeks ago and had less than 2 hours at the time of requesting

>he thinks he's made his own opinion while shilling for the hivemind mentality
>he thinks he's made a legitimate "critique" on an argument

Attached: 1470183241624.jpg (580x518, 34K)

>shitty refund policy
Maybe it could be better but it works for 99% of cases and definitely isn't shitty

name one person with unwavering allegiance to EGS, as pcbros have for steam. fanboys don't have self-awareness

the worst steam has ever done to me was ban my steamcommunity profile temporarily, remove my nickname and avatar. don't give a fuck about steam discussion forums bans

>speaks out his ass
>no you're a shill!
Great post user

I mean, there's (You)

>Asias leading tech and social media company
>can't break into a market "dominated" by a company 1/25 their value.
Maybe it's because you fucking suck at convincing people to use an inferior service.

>steam
>2 hours game time, 14 days since purchase only, no exceptions

>everywhere else
>2 hours game time, 14 days since purchase with exceptions

This only proves how shitty their system is, it doesn't work for everyone like it should.

really, proof?
some screenshots of said "everywhere" would be nice

Who the fuck would have unwavering allegiance to EGS, when they're already proving themselves to be absolute scum to consumers

I asked myself "who is this guy?" and then saw he is some idiot journo from australia. Not only that, he thinks Steam has "exclusives" too in the same kind of retarded arguments people here use to shitpost.

Thanks, shill.

I refunded Entropy, 6 months past purchase and 4 hrs on the clock

You can cry all you want, but in the end you will kill yourself because I will it.

>pcbros
oops looks like i posted that in a safe space for gabe's NPCs lol

Not really
PSN doesn't let you refund a damn thing if you're living outside of EU, they only have a "One time refund" policy

So explain this to me. As a consumer, what benefits does Epic give me over Steam, which I've already used for over a decade and have all my games on?

Attached: questionsmanysomany.jpg (1800x1560, 56K)

>Shitty refund
At least it actually has them?

Might as well refund all your library since the system magically works out for you, Steam is dead shill.

Why are you trying to fat shame me? It's 2019. Healthy at every size queer.

Absolutely nothing, Epic doesn't give a shit about you or anyone that isn't themselves or a publisher.

I'm not devoted to a brand
I'm devoted to the opportunity cost I've already invested in that brand; coupled with my distaste at the idea of installing the same program eight different ways on my computer

none

Because to them its not about epic winning, its about steam losing.

You may not have noticed, but for a couple months prior to epic coming out steam started getting shit on by journos and devs quite a bit. Likely it was due to steam not kowtowing to their demands regarding shit like porn games, but either way.

Suddenly epic comes out and they all start shilling for it. Its not too hard to pur 2 and 2 together.

I dare any of you bugmen shills to prove Epic has a refund policy.

You remind me of a guy who told me with a straight face that 30 million Americans
starve to death every year. Either you're a magnificent troll or actually so retarded that it's beyond my ability to grasp. Congrats either way I guess.

Attached: 1535101685492.jpg (300x562, 28K)

it does work for everyone though
you need less than 2 hours and to have owned it for less than 2 weeks
There are almost no exceptions and people that have refunds that violate those two are incredibly rare cases
anytime I tried refunding a game with more than 2 hours played it was automatically denied but the one time it wasn't I had to take it all the way to the Steam support center and wait multiple days

Nice reading comprehension, you fucking chimp.
No "plucky startup" would be able to do anything close to what EGS has because the price of operating a CDN and building even the limited features EGS has is absurd and even if they did, valve cucks would still be bitching about "LOL NO PROFILE NO SHOPPING CART I CANT SPAM MY RETARDED OPINIONS AND CALL THEM REVIEWS BAD PROGRAM"

It's not loyalty. Epic brings nothing to the table. I'm not interested in the exclusives they've got and their platform is barebones.

none, they don't have regional pricing, and beyond the fact that the games cost the same in the us for certain 3rd world countries, they charge extra for it