WHY DID I BUY THIS WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHY DID I BUY THIS WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: Logitech-G-Pro-Tenkeyless-Gaming-Keyboard-001.jpg (1300x1000, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mechanicalkeyboards.com/switches/
youtube.com/watch?v=kv3HdY5WXZo
modelfkeyboards.com/
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3508
youtube.com/watch?v=plFuFFMbdlk
amazon.com/HyperX-Alloy-FPS-Pro-Ultra-Compact/dp/B074F5L8GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess it was the weather.

no clue, I've been using the same emachine KB since 2001 and haven't found a reason to replace it yet.

Logitech's mice are great, I have no idea why you would buy that keyboard though.
Get a nice Filco.

maybe it was the way she parted her hair.

I was a short sighted FOOL

Idk. What's wrong g with it?

I have a g703 and love it. I might order a ducky one and just try to recover some cash by selling this one second hand
the switches are terrible. it reeeeally feels like shit.

>no keypad

>no numpad
LOL

I'm not an accountant

Looks like you're just another retard who fell for the gaymur meme.

no it was just on sale and my build budget was tight. I deeply regret it

I have that keyboard and I love it. I bought it because I had a Logitech G110 and the long length of the keyboard started to annoy me. So many unused keys to my left and right, and it never fit right on my desk. I love my Logitech G Pro Tenkeyless. Perfect size and the keys feel amazing.

>the keys feel amazing

lmao

neither am I but I still have a real keyboard

The best purchase I have ever made.

Attached: IMG_20190123_202720191.jpg (4160x3120, 3.35M)

k120 is fine nobody needs or benefits from a mechanical keyboard.it's the ultimate meeme shit.

mechanicals are good for work, but completely pointless for vidya

see, this faggot figured it out

>iso keyboard
>figured anything out
spent like $130 on a keyboard with a down syndrome layout.

I had a shine 6 on my last built but I cheaped out this time. happy with the PC but the keyboard was a mistake for sure
I will never use the numpad and it ruins the ergonomics + spacing with my mouse.

I really like that keyboard. The size fits well with my desktop and the keys feels nice.

>lmao...
>...said the guy who has never used this keyboard

Attached: 1553333619019.gif (500x258, 945K)

the keys themselves do feel very nice, but the keypress is terrible

Oh. That sucks, man. I got a roccat that feels really good

>retard is a chloefag

shocking

I got it because it's tenkyless and has a lower click delay than the vast majority of keyboards. Almost all mechanical keyboards are shit anyways because of how tall the keys and actuation distance are.

RGB KEYBOARD
RGB CPU
RGB RAM
RGB SSD
RGB POWER CORD
RGB SOUL

Sale or not, you don't need memechanical shit for vidya. You fell for it.

>no keypad
?????????

it's unnecessary

>Not making your own keyboard.

Attached: 3nlSU0O.jpg (2048x1536, 1.05M)

>get same keyboard
>realize i miss a numpad
>buy a usb numpad

autism

you don't need memechanical shit for anything but they're fucking nice to use

that metal connector looks like perfect way to scratch your desk

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know etc etc,

As someone who uses the numpad for games, X3 in particular, it's totally not needed for most games. Most games put the buttons you use around WASD, and are made with the expectation of you keeping your right hand on your mouse, and being compatible with laptops that have an Fn numpad. The ergonomic benefits of a shorter keyboard letting you keep your mouse closer to you, without putting your keyboard at a weird angle, outweigh the functionality of extra buttons you probably never use.

Da fuck kind of connector is that?

Attached: 1516071543082.gif (190x200, 1006K)

Makes the keyboard go faster. You didn't know?

Looks like a BNC connector to me.

>All these kiddos who don't use a numpad in their day to day life

Attached: 1500338543150.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Iirc it's an xlr or some other useless (in this case) but still big connector for aesthetics
I'll get shit for this but if you want to sell keyboards go to leddit. Idiots there sell and buy this shit for too much money

Prolly need different switches?
I really like the G switches. The caps however aren't that great.
They're not extremely clacky and have pretty much an instant actuator.

>tfw had a techie friend in hs
>when he upgraded his keyboard he gave me the old one
>>use it for years, wear out wsdf and qweiop are going thanks to osu!mania
>>>>>plan on buying 4 extra since they're literally $3 on ebay

HP-KU-0841

>tfw went from a number padless keyboard to one with a number pad and it's throwing off my fucking typing because everything is off-center

not for vidya
my work pc yes

My keyboard was literally ten dollars and didn’t even have the brand on the box, I got it at the grocery store. Do you people really need these expensive poser boards?

They're completely pointless for vidya. Mechanicals are good for long typing sessions, but a complete waste for vidya.

I got mine for $3.00 at goodwill

>keyboard with wacky multi-color lights
>probably has a rainbow setting
You're right, he IS a faggot

Attached: susielaugh.gif (225x300, 7K)

FUCK which one is this? I have the one with the stupid monkey art

Numpad is essential for text games/MUDS with north-south-east-west-ne-nw-se-sw movement.

Why do you people care about number pads so much? They are so useless

Ducky One2 with year of the wolf spacebar.

>tfw bought a rosewill mechanical for total of 80 canadian rupees
Pretty good value

I emulate a lot of games and usually use my right hand on the keypad since mouse doesn't work with emulation. Even apart from that though a keypad seems handy because typing numbers isn't that uncommon, even if its just typing in credit card to buy video

>not Topre

Need, no. Enjoy using, yes. You buy one because hitting the keys feels more satisfying than a membrane. It's not going to make you magically better at vidya/typing, but it will feel better.

Old games use them, plus they're a godsend for entering more than 5 numbers at a time. More importantly, the keyboards that don't have TKs aren't significantly cheaper, so why bother buying a board that's missing a standard part?

>They are so useless
they are used to type numbers user

That's what the number row is for.

there are already numbers on top

That makes you chicken peck with both hands instead of being able to enter numbers blind quickly with one hand.

>mfw logitech K120 for like $10
fucking retards lmao, last me another 10 years.

Attached: 1551688480219.png (1200x1200, 220K)

Only bean counters need to worry about quickly punching in numbers

your mom has to punch in her credit card before you can buy your fortnite skins

The G Pro is a tight little keyboard. Big keyboards are clunky. With the G Pro, you can kick back with the keyboard solidly on your lap while playing. Try that with a big keyboard and watch how quickly the keyboard ends up on the floor. Plus, I can't rememeber all the key assignments for all the games I play and programs I use, so I love that I can create custom LED colored keys for any game or program. I use a subtle dark red for all the keys I don't use often, and then I use bright colors for the keys I need to use. It's a very, very helpful reminder that you learn that you cannot live without once you don't have it. And the key-presses are like some combination in between dome-switch and Cherry mechanical, truly the best of both worlds and a very satisfying feel once you get accustomed to the board.

I own one and it's the best keyboard I've owned.

Attached: 20190404_230451.jpg (4032x3024, 2.71M)

If I get a mechanical keyboard should I get red or blue switches?

Red if you play games. The actuation force is great.

brown

Kailh Box Pale Blue.

Tenkeyless and a separate numpad is Godtier.

Just move it out of the way for gaming sessions.

if I EVER need a numpad, I'll buy a separate USB one
and I do in fact have one for when I use Blender

Get whichever switch feels better to you. A particular switch type isn't going to make you noticeably better (or even better at all) compared to another switch type.

>not making your own keyboard with custom switches, plate, case, pcb, and keycaps written in QMK to use your custom key layout filled with custom macros

Yea Forums being casual as usual buying g4ymer shit.

Attached: lTGENsF[1].jpg (3264x1836, 2.83M)

brainlet here wtf is a switch in this context

>mfw found a model m at flea market for 5 bucks without a couple useless keys
>mfw I broke it (nearly impossible feat)
>mfw I found another for 5 bucks months later with the missing keys so I have a full one I can easily sell for over 80$ whenever I want

Attached: 1553964410284.jpg (315x404, 34K)

I bought one so I could see the keys in the dark with all the lights off. I don't see what the problem is.

Ive noticed that traps and trannies love logitech like every pic they post here has logitech mouse/keyboard

Blue are for heterosexuals. Red is like having rubberdome, no feedback and no noise.

Sup Yea Forums, I rescued this razer keyboard from a friend who was about to give up on it. One night he got really drunk and ended up puking all over the lower right side of the keyboard. I asked him to hand over the keyboard so I could attempt a resuce mission. After cleaning up the extensive puke damage on the board, the fucker finnaly turned on and now works like a charm.

How does it look /mkg/? Did I do good? Sure, its not as fancy nor as expensive as one of those filco keyboards, but hey, I got it for free. Has razer gree switches (pretty much blue switches)

Attached: IMG2019-03-31.jpg (768x1280, 107K)

>Red
>No Noise
Don't talk about things you literally have no knowledge of.
This is either reddit or bait.

mechanicalkeyboards.com/switches/

>no numpad
zoom zoom

>he didnt buy a G610 with cherries
jesus fuck user you had one job

I have kailh red, factually louder than cherry, and it's basically muted and linear shit. Blue or brown or green or go for topre, otherwise don't bother.

unlike mice and pretty much every other computer part, I have never ever seen a keyboard stop working or a broken one. They last forever.

gaymer shit doesn't cost an arm and leg

that makes no sense

Yes it does you idiot..

Attached: 1207366449886.png (800x600, 17K)

>This is either reddit or bait.
How is this bait or reddit you cuck?

Attached: IMG2019-04-04.jpg (1280x768, 87K)

>build budget was tight
then you don't have the money for a build. no shame in it.

>Calls me a cuck
>When he fucks up in quoting me and is trying to brag about salvaging a shitty keyboard someone puked their guts onto
Wew.

gotta agree with this

and making custom keyboard in comparison costs 3 legs and a head

The same reason you decided to make a thread about it.

Attached: 1458288878942.jpg (270x292, 10K)

>Spending hundreds of dollars on an LED keyboard.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

>shitty keyboard
Poorfag detected.

Attached: 1461982301809.gif (720x480, 80K)

>G610
I have 3 of those. One is at the office, other is at home and one more in my parent's.

The G610 is almost perfect, but the keycaps become loose after a couple of cleanings, even with careful removal.

no it doesn't

What the fuck is with all the light up rainbow shit? You niggers gay as hell.

Attached: birbgun.png (128x128, 23K)

Woah what a shit thread

the spacebar is real nice, i love mine. what RGB setting is that? i'd like it to wave between blue and pink, but the software doesn't seem to allow that.

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 62K)

>a keyboard's quality is determined by the amount spent on it

Attached: 1446763760796.jpg (511x559, 73K)

For me it's 75%

Attached: 20181112_221721.jpg (4128x2322, 1.89M)

god this for $30 after MIR, only one key wider than a TKL, not bad IMO

Attached: 23-129-068-Z01.jpg (1280x960, 97K)

Wooting or bust. Consolefags don't even have the analog advantage anymore.

I dont understand this layout. Is it smth you just look at instead of actively use? How are you not constantly mistyping everything?

clearly you didn't since you can't even take a picture of it but whatever

Anyone using Filco? How is it?
Also is wireless keyboard good for gaming now? having wire is kinda irk me

Attached: 1538973351199.gif (487x560, 898K)

>no numpad
You fuckin retard

Attached: 0c349ac2709218c6beaccb39c17aed63.jpg (708x708, 43K)

Just here to post my keyboard. It feels so fucking good.

Attached: puresex.jpg (1400x788, 43K)

this desu, biggest upgrade since getting G-Sync

Attached: Analog Keyboard.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

does it even have cool lighting effects, like splashing and shit?

Enjoy your slightly more strained right arm

I'll enjoy my much easier number accessibility and free keybind space, you fuckin retard

fucking love how easy it is to clean

Attached: egvv2r8a3e411.jpg (4032x2041, 567K)

that's pretty neat but how does it even work? if a game doesn't have support for analog keyboard inputs would you have to emulate a virtual controller through something like x360ce?

Why?

holy shit nice, let me guess, to compatible with brown and blue right?

Default.

>not using an ancient keyboard with most of the letters worn away leaving it only usable by The True Master

Attached: 1414895353899.jpg (388x372, 64K)

>he thinks he needs to splurge of a mechanical keyboard just for vidya

a fool is easily parted with his money

Attached: 1554370803782.png (317x392, 134K)

don't listen to them. keyboards are all up to preference and you should use what you like.

you can have they keyboard's wasd (or whatever) emulate a 360 joystick

yes

he's probably using one like an mx white or something else really clicky and low engagement point, mechanicals like browns are great for gaming, since everything is really easy to click, not quite as easy as chiclet, but way better in every other circumstance.

How do you faggots play dwarf fortress without a numpad?

Attached: 1552629231182.png (372x424, 329K)

Both of which are mostly irrelevant faggot. I'll never go back to integrated keypad, either it will be standalone or not there at all.

>tfw wooting keyboard, 1440p ultrawide g-sync monitor and ambiled
youtube.com/watch?v=kv3HdY5WXZo

what's the point
regular keyboards work perfectly well for vidya

>kit
just make one yourself, it's not hard, the apa102 LED strip is like $10 on aliexpress

Attached: lightpack.webm (410x304, 1.93M)

2019 and niggas still don't have dedicated calculator keys

>you can have they keyboard's wasd (or whatever) emulate a 360 joystick
i can see that causing problems in some games if the input method isn't swapped automatically since you're technically using a controller and m+kb at the same time but i don't think many games have issues with that nowadays

I use Blender every day and I have no idea how you can stand having a separate numpad, that shit gets old fast

how does this receive a signal from video though

mouse buttons

It works by having a second layer of functions behind a function-key. It's actually pretty neat once you've gotten used to it, never having to leave home row. The only thing I miss when using a similiar kb is the numpad.

it's on your computer, otherwise you have to split the HDMI signal, get a HDMI to composite adapter, composite USB capture card, and a raspberry pi or something
but even with all those things, the pi is probably the most expensive part ($30)

>he doesn't use a numpad for extra binds

literal children every one of you

>it's on your computer
?? meaning what

I have wanted this effect BADLY ever since seeing a philips ambilight tv in like 2008

i cant even explain how good this effect is, its like it draws your mind into what you are watching

>tfw have nonstandard layout that nobody makes keycap sets for

if you just want to use it on your computer, then you don't have to do anything special with HDMI, it just captures your screen, there are millions of guides on youtube

sure that makes sense if you're playing something that affords you the time to reach over to the other side of your keyboard. most sensible people use their extra mouse buttons for that though.

>buy mech. keyboard for like 100
>as opposed to
>60 for switches
>30 for switch plate
>80 for a case
>100 for some nice keycaps
>however much for the controllers

Yeah nah son

>it just captures your screen

how

what's the point of these keyboards
is it for desklets?

Faggot I bought a 910. If you were to get logitech why not the 910

I used to use ambibox but there's probably something better by now

> making your own keyboard
The most superficial, consumerist and onions hobby out there.

Worth every penny.

Attached: hyperx-alloy-fps-pro.jpg (3000x2000, 820K)

optimal arm rest position
I see these going pretty cheap. If it weren't for the gay branding i'd get one for work

>all these keyboards with no numpad
What the fuck is wrong with you people

Fuck the haters user that looks neato burrito. Autistic sure but fuck it who cares.

you can use yubn instead
or just use regular 1379 keys

im long time roguelike player and found yubn faster and ot even touching numpad these days

6 years old and still going strong.

Attached: 20190405_070753.jpg (605x454, 75K)

These keyboards have me super apprehensive because isn't hyperX a headset brand?

uhhh I've had that keyboard for a couple weeks what's wrong with it? you're making me nervous

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 7K)

weapon switch :3

I use mine in my lap while laying down

It doesn't matter,most of the noise comes from keycaps hitting the plate anyways.

Imagine being this much of a retarded zoomer. What the fuck do they teach you these days?

>He bought something made by Logitech

Attached: 06.png (1280x1573, 457K)

>10-keyless
I'll never understand this meme. You're literally paying more for less.

Attached: 1446439712375.jpg (333x334, 21K)

but i can do that without an autism accessible keyboard though

Filco quality dropped off the face of the Earth a long while ago. Leopold, Ducky and Varmilo are the big names now with Vortex offering quality niche boards.

>I don't play roguelikes or dorf fort
why are you such a disappointing faggot

Nothing has changed about Filco except they don't invest the millions into marketing that those companies do. Congratulations on becoming an advertising victim.

>use pc
>keyboard emits 10 million colors and is constantly in your peripheral vision
Woah nice blinky lights tho!

old meme. they're cheaper now

it's the new gayming meme, keep up with the times, grampas

Attached: 142357235412.gif (931x682, 426K)

who's more autistic mechkb fags or audiophiles? I'm leaning audiophiles but some of these tards are insufferable

Attached: audiophiles.webm (640x360, 2.55M)

They make great mice
G502 is the only one I could find that has all the features I like and a quality sensor
I can never go back to a mouse without a tilt scrollwheel, clicky/smooth switch or "sniper button" DPI toggle thing. Despite being advertised as gaming bullshit they're actually pretty pointless in games but incredibly convenient in general computer use.

originally used red switches and kinda liked it, had to use a kailh brown kb since my first red crapped out got a replacement red and now it feels like mushy crap wtf

Attached: anakin.jpg (719x494, 13K)

I can ignore audiophiles usually but having to hear someones beefy ass key clicks over a microphone is much more obnoxious.

Attached: 1543502424797.jpg (584x575, 50K)

auidophiles. they argue over insane bullshit like magic audio rocks.

because you dont listen to me.
allow me to repeat:
-4k is a meme
-your eye wont see see the difference of anything above 60fps
-shiny keyboards and mouse tends to be uncomfortable, shit, and break fast.
-anime waifu mousepads are tend to hurt on your hand after a while, and they dont give you the free movement you need for actually playing games.

happy to help you guys out, see ya at the next thread you complain about buying shitty things.

>Poser boards
t. keylet
You use mechanical if you find yourself using a keyboard rigorously over long periods of time. Whether or not they're better for video games is debatable, but you definitely notice a large improvement when typing up long reports, spreadsheets, and other office type work. Place I work at has a longtime partnership with monoprice so everybody has one of these to type with, and even then we're allowed to bring our own if we choose.

Attached: 61x97KWDvYL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x900, 69K)

by what metric did filco quality "drop off the face of the earth"? compared to 5 years ago it uses same switches, better pcb design with true n-key rollover, better quality keycaps. it is made in the same factory

a keyboard is pretty simple device, would you explain what part got worse?

>(you)

Turns out I was wrong about Filco downgrades but you're really out of the loop if you think the names I mentioned are not as good as or better than Filco boards in the current day and you really obviously don't follow the keyboard market enough if you think their success is a majorly a result of advertisement.

>that's pretty neat but how does it even work?
Same way PS2 analog face buttons worked, they have a pressure sensor that can tell how hard you press it.

I think I might have been thinking of Das? I don't really know for sure. My bad on spreading misinfo.

and yet some Ukrainian fag will have much better movement than anyone using this meme

audiophiles hands down. they're the worst offenders for being completely delusional and buying snake oil for $10000s. mechkb fags may be pretentious and snooty but at least the differences are tangible

Do wireless keyboards have too much imput lag?

this, it is the expense of the autism that really sets audiophiles apart from the kids just wanting letter-less keycaps.

I mean fuck, any retard can hear the difference between an mp3 and flac, but anti-resonance crystals? really?

what are binds anyways

>spent $20 too much for hardware
>didn't even get command keys
lots of fucking retards ITT, at least you got a numpad

>$10 mechanical keyboard with real cherry mx browns
doubt

>paying for adaptive sync
lmao

DAME DA NE. DAME YO, DAME NA NO YO. ANTA GA, SUKI DE, SUKISUGITE

Attached: kiryu.jpg (500x500, 47K)

as if anyone has ever run out of fucking keybinds between shift, ctrl, fn

Those colors aren't even in tune with what's happening on the screen.

Attached: 1553058322192.png (2048x1536, 164K)

having it for almost 5 years is better than waiting for it to be free desu

The chad keyboarder doesn't care if everyone has to shout to be heard over him slapping his keys
The virgin keyboarder apologizes for breathing too loudly and leans away from the keyboard to use his hotkeys

freesync has been around for 4

I bet you chew chips with your mouth open too you goddamn DEGENERATE

based & K120 pilled

dude I don't even use a headset, I just let the sound loop

>he doesn't have one of these bad boys

Attached: kinoboard.jpg (1500x1000, 159K)

why does this look like it contains talcum powder

that looks super gay

>not an orca bboard

What technology is he using?

>has all keys
>nice relaxing colors
where do I find this thing of beauty?

Varmilo MA108M

I bought the desk pad since I didn't have the money for it at the time, it's a good desk pad.

When did Varmilo stop sucking shit and actually start making kickass keysets? These keys are actually backlit.

Attached: bbbbb.jpg (1500x1000, 146K)

no numpad for a start

best part about a numpad? numpad enter key with your mouse hand thumb

>hurf durf mechanical keyboards bad
They feel better. If you're going to use a device for significant periods of time and you're not willing to drop a hundred bucks to make it feel significantly better you're still in highschool.

>a few of my keys on my mech are unresponsive now
what do Yea Forums? just take them out, check/clean and solder them back?

who /bucklingsprings/ here

Attached: DRVYDZrW0AA84tm.jpg large.jpg (1024x550, 78K)

>dropping a hundred bucks for a placebo effect
I mean yeah, it's certainly worth it if your brain is broken.

Attached: 1554283242829.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Because you're a consumer whore who does what other people tell him to do for illusionary concepts like status and acceptance in a group of peers.

Attached: makesyouthink.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>placebo effect
Nigger there's no placebo for "feels nice". I'm saying the effect is already purely in the brain. There is a different feel to keystrokes. The majority of people find this feel more pleasant for a variety of reasons. Arguing about why people find it nicer is largely irrelevant.

I would, but even the reproductions only have two key rollover.

>placebo
I want to see you try and hit two inputs in one frame in IWBTB on membrane piece of shit and say that sentence again.

Attached: bust asunder.jpg (319x340, 44K)

>placebo effect
have fun typing on mashed potatoes poorfag.

got this with cherry clears and i'm pretty happy with it
>clean look
>not too much resistance, not too little
>clicky but quiet
>calculator button

Attached: Ducky-One-DKON1508F_01.jpg (800x800, 190K)

Two of the LEDs on my Shine 3 have died since I've had it. Don't know if that's typical, but not impressed for the cost of the thing.

Attached: gamer machine building.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Where is numpad? Zoomer keyboard

nice bloatware gramps

Attached: Banner_20170830094341.jpg (1300x394, 81K)

>no number pad
>lights on your keyboard
Pussy repellent

>buying tenkeyless keyboards ever

>mfw I realize people use numpad because they can't touch type with numbers row

I guess I never had that problem since I never owned a keyboard with numpad

Attached: THEY HATE IT.png (752x724, 151K)

Bow down you fucking extras

Attached: IMG_20190405_024840550.jpg (5344x3006, 3.18M)

>650 united states dollars

ITS FUNNY CUZ ITS TRUE

Been using my cheap 15 dollar keyboard for years and I see absolutely no reason to buy an expensive one.

It's much faster to type a set of numbers on the numpad even without looking.

Nice tab key, faggot.

the f4 cap is missing too. it just werks.

>for the amount of money I've spent on keyboards in 10 years I could have bought some voice feminization surgery

Attached: 1551942254879.png (464x452, 187K)

>ever using numpad in 2019

boomer grandpa detected, theres no use for it unless you work retail/banking/accountancy/coding

would you say these pebbles are more "bright" or "fun"?

Attached: 1554049216939.png (940x999, 381K)

That self-own.

same, im using a $10 logitech (k120) membrane keyboard

i wipe the keys once in a while and when it eventually gets too grimy i just throw it away and buy a new one because fuck it its only 10 bucks

just thinking about using a expensive mechanical keyboard and having to pull each key off to clean it is just too much hassle for me

You guys have some super sweet and awesome keyboards. Anyways here's this ten dollar one that gets the job done because I'm not a giant faggot.

Attached: keyboard for nomal ass people.jpg (1000x648, 100K)

Membrane keyboard user here

Bought a sidewinder x4 ages ago, it werks fine

Oh that's actually the same keyboard I'm using. The 15 was just a guess.

Based

The only true based keyboard in the industry.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

Cunt

Attached: 1554250705084.jpg (143x132, 3K)

>-your eye wont see see the difference of anything above 60fps
This is demonstrably false and only marginally less retarded than "the human eye can't see above 30fps"

I'm currently using the same keyboard. It's very good if you can get used to the "m1"-"m5" keys. Ghosting was unnoticeable/nonexistant in Starcraft 2 while ghosting made SC2 unplayable on a similarly priced Logitec g510 keyboard. It's been almost 5 years now with this board and it's starting to miss a click here and there. I wouldn't buy anything new from Razer though. Shit's gone south.

as opposed to a membrane user

>tfw I've been using old k200 logitech
>can't even remember how long I've been using it, at least over 7 years maybe more
>got it for 5€ from some computer shop sale
>still works fine
Honestly, can any mechanical keyboard give me this good quality/value deal?

Attached: Logitech k200_.jpg (1500x673, 100K)

of course not, they're luxury items for people with money to waste, but it's a fun waste at that

I got mine for like $5 five or six years ago, still working perfectly. Never saw the point in investing in a more expensive one, don't see myself getting mileage out of it.

I got a K120, it looks almost exactly the same but it doesn't have that useless bar of keys on top of the F1, etc buttons. I also don't even remember when I got it, and it's not showing any signs of breaking anytime soon. Best $5 I ever spent on a computer peripherial.

wait, i have this keyboard. What's wrong with it?

>chiclet
there are chiclet/low-profile mech kbs, but they all seem to have issues (or not enough reviews to tell). but it's a new market. subsequent batches might have the kinks ironed out.

hope they take off. minimal distance with minimal force would be ideal for shmups. better be ideal for something else too, though, otherwise this tech is doa.

a wood-burning fireplace.

I kind of want a new keyboard and mouse
Somebody help me out, I'm pretty retarded when it comes to these things

Bought this to replace my shitty PS/2 keyboard the other day. Its mechanical and doesn't have a billion LEDs or obnoxious branding, which I appreciate. I like the loud clacking sounds the keys make.

Attached: k840-mechanical-pdp.png (800x447, 325K)

Have you considered the model F?
modelfkeyboards.com/

>he fell for the mechanical theme

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 430K)

You must have great desk discipline. I'm not a dirty mutt but in 18 years you're bound to have spilled drinks on there or smashed one of the mechanical buttons.

>WHY DID I BUY THIS

Because you have patrician taste. The G Pro is arguably the best keyboard on the market. I use it with a G602 mouse. Why is this combo the patrician choice? Because maximum comfort and maximum customization. I can reprogram every key and button to any command or macro. I can make any key a unique LED color as well as turn off the LED of any key. And I can do all of those things for a per-game or per-program basis.

Attached: 1538048674165.jpg (500x372, 128K)

Is there any mechanical keyboards that are low profile?
Pic related is what I consider pleasant to use in terms of height.

Attached: example.jpg (800x519, 35K)

Gonna tell you right now, you ain't traditionalist gamer.
And my gaming keyboard includes numpad.

Should have gotten this
I love mine
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3508

good luck playing lowrider on GTA SA

do you also wear butt plugs and """"programming"""" socks?

Yeah you're a console shitter only playing on PC.

Attached: noOMyBk.png (1418x1890, 528K)

>those intricate-as-fuck controls
>to play a shitty army 'game'
Is this autism?

Can I get something like this but non mechanical and without meme rgb lights with just some simple led light?

Got this for the price of a regular keyboard and love it.

Attached: da5964623be36f7f9ca4a60c1986ccf5.jpg (1920x1104, 752K)

>Pro gamer font

pop the caps and clean it while fucking a tranny

my nigga

I bought a Durgod Cherry Red for fighting games but holy shit this thing has a hair trigger, constantly typing adjacent keys by accident

Buy a USB controller you insufferable cunt

>no numpad
Foolish.

>put the numpad on the left side of the keyboard
holy shit it's infinitely better

Been using it for 2ish years now, its great

Attached: cm_quickfiretk_1.jpg (1800x1199, 347K)

Okay, so I read most of the comments in this thread and I'm still left with the same thing, wondering if I should get a mechanical keyboard. Contrary to the general consensus, I would like to get one that doesn't have the num pad. I have a generic $10 keyboard and I bought a non-mechanical gaming keyboard, I ended up not liking how bright the LEDs were and how sick and bulky and high the keys felt. So I ended up returning it and using my old keyboard and I liked it much better.

for me it's G513

Attached: Logitech-G513-01.jpg (1920x1400, 1.1M)

I also really want this. When razer made their Deathstalker I was really hyped because I was hoping for a low profile chicklet keyboard with the performance of one of their mechanical keyboards.
Oh jesus was I wrong.
This keyboard has been my albatross for years now. The build quality is fine, surprisingly enough, but everything else about the keyboard is pure garbage. The keys are mushy, the thing only has three lighting zones, the OTF macro button is confusing and only works sometimes, and the keys jiggle like crazy.
Razer has always been overpriced but this was just a massive insult. This is literally a worse keyboard than the apple stock magic keyboard.

What's worse is that it won't fucking die. I want a new desktop keyboard but I can't justify it when I technically have a functional one. This keyboard is still working like 7 years later and I just want it to fucking die so I can throw it in the trash and get a new one.

>not quickly reaching over from your mouse
low IQ

How many games even support this stuff without any extra fuckery?
Hard switch between walk/run is a standard for a reason.

Because in no game are you ever going to be holding both shift keys down

literally the only keyboard you'll ever need. mechanical is a meme

Attached: k120_1.jpg (992x558, 85K)

>inb4 sausage-fingered retards go about muh ghosting

I don't get it
why would you willingly gimp yourself this way? even my laptop has a fucking numpad

Attached: 133.jpg (400x400, 46K)

if it's any consolation, my lycosa keyboard started giving up on me after 9 years.

best place to buy relatively cheap but good mechanical keyboards?

Newegg or Walmart

How do people live without a numpad?

For quick data entry, there's no way I could just use the number row at the top.

This one

youtube.com/watch?v=plFuFFMbdlk

looks fine

enjoy typing on a fucking sponge

I'm enjoying this one so far. Better than my previoys one which was a piece of shit K70 Rapidfire.

Attached: logitech-g413-gaming-keyboard-carbon-1000px-v2-0003.jpg (1000x707, 71K)

pretty much all games since xbox 360 controller became a standard option

which one is this?

It comes with a manual that says how to change the lightning setting (or turn it off completely which i did)

>Been using the same PS/2 IBM membrane keyboard since 1999
>Gone through programming, translation and writing jobs without feeling like I had the slightest need for an "Upgrade"
>Try some mechanicals from friends when the trend started and everyone was buying mechs
>Feels ok
>Go back to my ol'reliable after

Attached: 1439098021133.jpg (554x439, 112K)

>typing

It's for vidya.

Low IQ

Fuck off Bardolph.

Got one of these 6 years ago for like $10. Still working perfectly. Mechanical keyboards are a meme

Attached: 59075cf47dea7226008b5839.png (886x443, 538K)

> fucking thread makes me go outside and buy a PS/2 K100 keyboard and a cheapest PS/2 mouse to replace my K120 and bullshit wireless mouse.
> gaming experience instantly improve.
Say it with me, cheap PS/2 is good enough, everything else is meme, preference or pro gaming level.

>Mechanical keyboards are a meme
it feel good to use although gaming on it won't change much if you a shitter

I have had the logitech mouse, keyboard, and headset since I got my pc. The headset is pretty bad but it was 100 and got it for like 5 through amazon credit saved up on cyber monday so worth, keyboard isn't bad for the most part but I have the one with a number pad on it, mouse is pretty good too. Headset is truly dogshit though, what is a god tier headset?

Tried my cousin's a few times. Didn't feel any difference except for loud clicking noises. To each its own, I hate unnecesary lights

i'm really sick of console garbage games
games with actual keyboard support when?

My friend has a mech keyboard and when I try it, it feels okay, maybe I was too accustomed to membrane

all "gaming headsets" are shit; get a decent pair of headphones and a standalone mic

Personal taste then, i can never go back after trying brown switch

>no numpad
Seriously, why? The only keyboards that shouldn't have a number pad are media and couch keyboards, where they're replaced with a trackpad instead.

>tfw have to pay a premium just to get a mechanical keyboard without LED BS
Worth it. Fucked up and bought a LED motherboard though.

>10€ literal who keyboard is the best one I've ever used

Attached: advance starter keyboard.png (2881x1051, 3.42M)

>want a mechanical keyboard
>want it to be left-handed (so I get the benefits of a TKL or lower)
>only like two manufacturers even make them
>one I don't even know who the manufacturer is, the other has a shitty layout that I don't even think is ISO
Maybe I should just go for a full layout.

Mechanical or non mechanical, are they really that good and how do you deal with the sound?

>there's no use for it other than millions of things
ok

The G Pro mouse it's hands down the best one I've owned.

>AZERTY
niggers not welcome

get on my level

Attached: 1554353317855.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

Was this the best membrane ever made? Used to have one and always preferred it to all the other keyboards.

I've been trying to find one of these in German layout with browns for ages, seems like they are sold out everywhere.

Really pisses me off because it is the perfect design for my needs.

I have both keyboard and mouse from G series. I don't have any problems with keyboard but this piece of shit started double clicking randomly and it's driving me mad. It's fucking sad, because it's aesthetic as fuck but discontinued and now I can't get a new replacement easily.

Attached: logi-11-1.jpg (616x347, 182K)

mechkb are total plebs but act as if their 200$ CUSTOM is a huge deal and scoff at all the gaming boards (with the same cherries in them)

audiophiles are on a another level (my dad is one lol)

>buying dodgytech
>ever

yipes

audiophiles are fucking bad, but keytards are well on their way

just buy new keycaps

LOOOOL

>not voicetraining

Attached: 792Q38218MABuAM.png (293x307, 109K)

bloody casual

Attached: DC_762894573294.jpg (584x422, 25K)

I need that huge enter key though, so I need an ISO variant.

got this one uber cheap (ÂŁ40) though a sale + discount voucher. Pretty nice for a first mech keyboard, don't think i'd want to spend more than ÂŁ50 though.

>ikea

>tfw my majestouch 2 turned 8 this year and I still haven't gotten the urge to "upgrade"
filco single-handedly killing capitalism

Wait a minute, were you just in /mkg/?

Mechanical keyboards fanboys. Audiophiles are literal spergs when it comes to sound, but they bearable and also are useful when it comes to hardware, programming, looping, or sources where to find good quality music

*they are
sorry for shit typo

It’s probably worse then that my friend. It’s probably Vault Tec...

I’m not sure what’s more retarded though.

He has two mousepads under it idiot

And required AMD you retard.
Now Nvidia users can use Freesync though.
Gsync was still far superior to Freesync in every way. Since each module was physical they had to be approved by Nvidia (I mean they were made by them) and had a SET standard unlike freesync displays where the ranges vary and can have issues.

6 years in and I’ve never regretted my purchase once. As a matter of fact, this is the last artifact from a time before marriage/kids that I have.

Attached: 7708E671-4B96-40C9-8798-539570C13167.jpg (2000x1429, 525K)

Don't get anything but red or black switches if you ever plan on gaming.

Any non-linear switch is bad for gaming, period. Just because you bought one and feel buyer's remorse doesn't mean you have to trick someone else into buying a non-linear switch.

Less space between your mouse and keyboard. Don't have to move arm as far, more comfortable arm positioning for gaming.

Infinitely better than a numpad that I would never use.

10keyless are cheaper now but even if they weren't I would still buy them.

Attached: 1553712249064.jpg (1000x1016, 167K)

he doesn't quick save with +

take a step back and consider your autism, user

Do you guys prefer the thin or fat enter keys?
I started using a keyboard with the double row enter key and I refuse to go back, it's so much comfier

>all you need for gaymen is a $3 no name keyboard
Have any of you guys ever played a game that requires more than 2 inputs at once? Most of the no name cheap boards will start ghosting out after 2 and make some shit impossible without fucking with the binds.

Can anyone give me a good recomendation to replace my microsoft sidewinder x4? I love this keyboard but it's very worn down. I bought corsair K30 on black friday a couple years ago but I fucking hate it. The keys are way too high up.

Attached: microsoft-sidewinder-x4.jpg (628x621, 48K)

>bought the G810
>love it
>prefer the switches over blues

Huh.

amazon.com/HyperX-Alloy-FPS-Pro-Ultra-Compact/dp/B074F5L8GQ

Make sure you get reds.

>having 3/4 of a keyboard

A $60 Logitech keyboard can ghost as well

Attached: k740-refresh-gallery-image.png (800x687, 271K)

Browns are /were the best. I gotta have that silent tactile bump.

i'm using a basic as fuck Logitech K120 that I got for $12 at Wal-Mart and i've never felt like i needed anything more than that

I couldn't have one of these meme keyboards without a numpad, I play fightan games with my keyboard and the numpad is the perfect layout for the attack keys

I have that one right now and it's pretty good but the light got weak with years. What is a nice keyboard that has light coming out of characters rather than button edges? My vision is shit

Tree of Savior?!? I thought I was the only one

What games do you play that can't handle ghosting after 2-3 keys?
The most "intensive" games I play from this perspective are FPS games where strafe jumping is a thing, and not even there do I run into problems.

A good mechanical will last a LONG time and retain its consistency, a membrane under vidya conditions will result in worn out wasd that makes typing those letters a chore. On the other hand for regular typing you'll likely wear down a membrane keyboard evenly. Though mechanical is still superior.

>tfw $8 logitech keyboard & mouse from walmart

Attached: 1549432054556.jpg (742x331, 74K)

yep. i have an obscenely expensive, top of the line ducky but i STILL use the g601. if only it had standard size keycaps it'd be perfect for me

Yeah but how does it work if the game doesn't support analogue movement?

I don't get it.

Mainly TF2 and Quake Live. Rocket jumping decently regularly takes 3-4 inputs and trying to strafe jump while switching weapons in quake.

>no numpad
>no shortcut/macro buttons
>rainbow colours

Fucking zoomer imbeciles I swear.

Attached: 1438096168433.gif (240x221, 1017K)

I first ran into ghosting in Battlefield 2, flying planes and helicopters.

why the fuck you want a numpad? are you a chinese data entry mongrel?
shortcut keys? the keyboard already has more than a hundred keys, why the fuck you need more?
whats wrong with colors? do you not enjoy to be able to see them? are you color blind?

>bought a G910 years ago
>still going strong today beyond a single key having a dead blue light
Best keyboard.

>that backspace
>that enter
Objectively the best keyboard layout.

>still using a Logitech G15 Gen2 rubber dome for over a decade
>use the Gkey macros despite AHK and like the LCD
>no seeming upgrades, keys crusty and feel heavy after 12 years of use
>living in an apartment and play late at night so can't have loud CLACKY
>don't want heavyweight key press or high actuation travel because RSI

Reminder that keyboards are highly customizable devices and taste is subjective. Always use whatever switches and layouts you like and don't listen to anyone who tells you you're wrong.

Attached: 1552348418544.gif (362x345, 3M)

>wear out qweiop are going thanks to osu!mania
The first key that wore out on my mech keyboard was D because of the usual WASD and DFJK in osu!mania.
Nice to meet another victim.

If you want a mech keyboard but are worried about the sound look into o-rings. Not only do they dampen the sound but they reduce the key travel distance as well

never ever

Jade?

Yes

Attached: 1534177538997.jpg (420x300, 20K)

This

>they bought red switches and bottom out

>Filco quality dropped off the face of the Earth a long while ago
[citation needed]

Attached: uhm.jpg (900x675, 424K)

>Two of the LEDs on my Shine 3 have died since I've had it. Don't know if that's typical, but not impressed for the cost of the thing.
Ducky Shine is well known for dying LEDs.

Because its more comfortable

This. Got an mmo meme mouse so I still have a usable numpad too.

>keypad
>that you never use

inb4: hysterically tries to remember the times he used it

Wow big fucking deal, retard.
I can guarantee you that you won't use 95% of those keybinds anyway.
However you'd need to use pretty much everything in WoW raids and you'd do just fine with a TKL keyboard.

Attached: 83dad1450a1a966f01e8c95e56a31ff9.jpg (1440x844, 518K)

Any string of numbers longer than three characters.
Phone numbers, credit card numbers, and authenticators all come to mind

This. I use a 75% board for FFXIV because the F keys are easier to reach.

>Have a friend who spend $1000 dollars on one pair of wireless earphones
I'm gonna go with audiofags

>make your own stuff
>consumerist
well ok then

Are you doing it 24/7 or something? I can write my credit card number once in a week without any fucking issues with a number row and I don't need a numpad for that (which is absolutely useless waste of space when you are not dealing with anything that would require you to fill up numbers).

An average gaymer would never need it. Especially if you are not working at home (if you work involves accounting).

>>An average gaymer would never need it.
PCs are used for more then just games you turbo tard, along with your keyboard.

Yeah, enjoy dumping your phone numbers and credit cards, cretin.

would have been way better if he actually build a system out of this with all the random leds attached and working, blinking in a glorious rgb chaos

>Only types of numbers he can think of are payment cards and phone numbers
You either lack life experience or you're really young.

Attached: 1465786275689.png (218x379, 133K)

I'm filling any numbers perfectly fine without a single issue with a number row.
And I don't need a garbage waste of desk space such as numpad that I'd never use.

>And I don't need a garbage waste of desk space such as numpad that I'd never use.
How small is your desk/living situation that a number pad is that stressful for you? Do you live in a "tiny house"?

Not him but that's where I usually keep my other hand.

Unironically the most reddit post I've seen all day

Attached: 1546038962075.jpg (4032x2268, 1.08M)

Red will run faster but blue will keep your setup from overheating.

>he only plays console ports

Be thankful you've only lost 2, my shine 3 has lost like 12 LEDs.