What were your thoughts when this newcomer, while injured, all but destroyed Kazuma Kiryu on the beach back in Yakuza 4?

What were your thoughts when this newcomer, while injured, all but destroyed Kazuma Kiryu on the beach back in Yakuza 4?

Attached: B068CA66-F06E-4CE2-B677-4CFAF7D2FE3A.png (1366x768, 1.53M)

I was sick of Kiryu by 2.

Who do you like most? I prefer Akiyama.

He was one of my favorite characters in the game. He has one of the most badass character introductions in the series. And he has a brutal powerful fighting game..

Ichiban

That fight was hard as hell.

More posts

Also, no it wasn’t. I beat it my first try after having not played the game in a year

>It was easy after I beat it
No shit.

No, I beat him on my first try ever after not playing the game for over a year.

>I was sick of Kiryu by 2.

Same. Kiryu is by far the most boring character in the series. He has absolutely no character at all, he's just the guy you play as and that's it.

I thought Kiryu had more fanboys than this. But maybe it’s just the usual Yea Forums contrarian schtick

Yikes.

Seijima is absolutely based, I loved him. His heat move where he gives you the fucking arm in midair is satisfying and feels really powerful, their faces instantly go to the most fucked up version in a single frame and you see their teeth fly out. He's a humungous bear of a person with nothing to lose and just one sole purpose, one thing on his mind, so I buy that he gave Kiryu a real run for his money in that encounter. I have the impression Kiryru was just testing him, not in a 'pssh it was just a hologram kid' way, but genuinely. He observed Seijima bent over Hanako or whatever her name is with lust in his eyes without intefering, understandingly, so Kiryru is letting Seijima off and observing him because he senses he's good, that's the impression I got.

Nobody in the game is named Seijima you dyslexic deaf moron.

>destroyed Kazuma Kiryu
How? Kiryu didn't even take off his shirt

I'm sorry user I meant tiger psyjimmy, my japanese not so good

Fuckin' uppercut you in the chin and knock out all those teeth retard.

nooooo noo noo noo no no no nooo!

You're already dead.

And the first time?

>voiced by Koyama, aka the most panty drenching male anime VA in nipland
>a literally who

Not him but I beat Kiryu on my first try, because of that move where when you're getting hit you just end their combo and hit them back and now it's your combo. I can't remember the name of the move but it didn't require any timing or anything to my recollection, you just pressed it when you were in trouble and now you're winning. It was on normal mode, if that's relevant.

Meaning I quit playing at the end of part 2 chapter 1, then a year later I came back to play and Kazuma boss was the first fight I had to do and I beat it on my first try. It was challenging but not hella hard, or I got lucky I guess.

Attached: DDE65AE5-C0AB-4716-9547-AEE17F1EE29E.jpg (240x240, 19K)