What are some must have Darkest Dungeon character mods? Or are they all too overpowered...

What are some must have Darkest Dungeon character mods? Or are they all too overpowered? I've never installed anything off the workshop but I wanna mix up my game and add some neat perhaps lewd classes

Didn't Modeseven made a characters sprite mod?

I mean, maybe I remember wrong, it was him or some other major lewd artist, maybe Phurie?

There are some ok lewd ones but I say for skins get ShindoLs but class get OmenSeeker and the other PurpleS ones

Attached: musketeer.sprite.attack_point.png (741x505, 192K)

>eyes
yuck

It's all unbalanced. Getting the right balance in darkest dungeon is tricky
I like all the stuff from that guy who made the Thrall though

Seo or whatever

Attached: librarian.sprite.attack_debuff.png (363x571, 180K)

>Download mod classes
>edit them to be more balanced
hehe.
But god does that lewd class making guy make such broken game destroying messes.

Whats that big fat titty one? I forget her name. Is she good?

Which class?

Attached: sisters.sprite.attack_flower.png (2048x1024, 789K)

OmenSeeker and yes she is one of the only classes that does actual debuffs and not just blood and blight in a majority of her attacks

Omen Seeker.

Attached: 1517959424601.jpg (1264x608, 360K)

Ah that's the one, is she broken though or does she work well?

Are th-these the different models?

Attached: 1518309991570.png (1201x972, 458K)

The fuck is with the gloves and rifle? Was the artist just too lazy to draw them so he shooped the ingame ones onto his sprite?

that loli is cute

doesn't this mod also make the survivalist portrait her fucking a wolf?

>game's character designs are purposely dark and gritty
>"lol, lets mod in some titties and color!"

Fucking faggots.

I WANT TO FUCK THE PLAGUE DOCTOR

god i bet shes so smelly under all those clothes

>boohoo i want your games to be limited

While I agree with you, I'm not sure what you expected. There will be some quality mods, and there will be some that don't fit the theme but explore other avenues of creativity.

Loli skin when?
She's not that broken if anything she just has a high dodge. She only has like 2 moves that can hit enemies in the very front
The artist is a fucking thief he's on Nexus and he used Shindols Hellion skin and just changed the face

The Fawn, the Thrall, and the Lamia are my top three. They're well-polished, reasonably unique, and well-balanced. The Cataphract, Slayer, and Snake Charmer are also unique and polished but they're a bit too strong for my liking. The Seraph, the Forsaken, The Tusk, and the Falconer are all polished and reasonably balanced, but also fairly boring (Falconer got a pretty major update that I haven't played with so I might be wrong about that now). The Shieldmaiden is a personal favorite of mine, but lacks polish. The Sisters and the Hollow are a bit too complex for my liking but are otherwise fine. The Omen Seeker, the Monk, and every single class Exaelus ever made are way too strong, but can be cool if you're willing to dive into the files yourself and nerf them or just don't care about balance in the first place.

>Use hollow
>press button
>light level instantly drops to 0
Classic ideaguy game design.

I personally like the Sisters and the Wraith and think they go well with the new Campaign Mod. I like the lewd stuff but I prefer cool shit over it

Attached: man_at_arms.sprite.camp.png (457x441, 131K)

Alright, I'll download her for now then. Any other big tiddy classes that are semi-balanced, or just neat classes in general? His other characters seem cool but look broken

Attached: 1516403718552.jpg (240x280, 18K)

EVEN BETTER

Attached: tumblr_pmczn8RO231wnzbazo2_1280.jpg (840x546, 74K)

what about the goblet is so tempting?

What do you think the Madman tells them.

sux 2B U

Attached: 2andb.sprite.camp.png (402x366, 94K)

The Librarian isn't big titted but she's good just have someway of dealing with stress. Also the Succubus is good.
>what about the goblet is so tempting?
They actually found out it was literal Jesus Juice
>What do you think the Madman tells them.
How he's going to say the N-Word

Attached: monk.sprite.attack_charge.png (613x395, 233K)

post some kino mods

Attached: 237463452344.jpg (637x358, 30K)

>thread is actually being helpful

Thanks so much guys. First user, I'll check those top three out. I'm currently playing on a Darkest run, but the Omen Seekers titties are drawing me in so shes a must too. Second user, I'm the same honestly but sometimes I just wanna spice it up with lewd stuff

Attached: 1538723724168.png (565x486, 461K)

Here's a miniboss mod I have yet to see in-game

Attached: head_hoarder.sprite.melee.png (1469x1236, 1.02M)

XD

cute!

Attached: tumblr_pbniio07B81usr2uyo1_raw.png (1359x1500, 798K)

Balance is a tenuous thing. I haven't been measuring balance what I use, I only really use what I consider fun/useful. I avoid blatantly OP garbage, of course, but if something looks cool I'll give it a whirl. The only one I use consistently, for the longest time, is Lamia.
There is no non-titty version of that guy's garbage fapbait.

Thanks friend, I'll check them too

I say get Shindols skins then, they're a nice mix of both imo

Attached: houndmaster.sprite.camp.png (558x440, 228K)

if the mod has visible eyes, it's shit

One of the meme artists did some fairly high quality skins some time ago. Could have been ShindoL, don't remember.

Wrong

Attached: leper.sprite.camp(alt).png (505x361, 142K)

counterpoint: the EYES mod

Did someone ask for a motherfucking Overlord reference?

Attached: 7FG.sprite.camp.png (493x361, 72K)

Overlord overhaul would be a cool mod

Attached: falconer.sprite.attack_escape.png (1024x1024, 485K)

I'd download it day one

Attached: rarity_darkest_dungeon.png (72x72, 29K)

Every class mod and larger roster so you can recruit them all. Every new dungeon and monster mod. Who cares if it's balanced? The fun part of the game is building weird parties because it's insanely repetitive otherwise.
Only ones I recall being obviously overpowered were monk and twilight knight.

This

Attached: flagellant.sprite.attack_rain.png (665x465, 181K)

You're probably right, should I start a new game or continue my own and just slowly recruit them when they show up. Also, are town events worth it?

Attached: 2andb.sprite.defend.png (880x384, 176K)

If you just mean Town Events in general, yeah- crank that shit to maximum.

I'm just posting all my mods

Attached: shadow_walker.sprite.attack_hook.png (1085x525, 243K)

Attached: lamia.sprite.attack_spit.png (1024x1024, 403K)

Splendid Ganesha

Attached: warrior_of_sunlight.sprite.attack_shout.png (845x464, 384K)

You could make separate saves if you want to do vanilla vs. modded playthroughs. It's definitely easier to just get through the game quickly with the 17(?) default classes. You don't actually need to start a new game for mods to start working so it's up to you.

>the new Campaign Mod

The what?

Anybody know any lewd mods?

Attached: warrior_of_sunlight.sprite.camp.png (457x441, 207K)

Oh, I meant the character specific mods you can download but I'll crank it up anyway

I'm only like, three days in on my new save and installed three characters on the second day. I guess I'll just slowly add some character and stuff and just see how it goes

The Sunward Isles mod adds an entire dungeon with bosses and Trinkets

Attached: download.jpg (637x358, 60K)

I was just about to do this and was looking for more candidates.
I swear to God if this guy doesn't say "Die one thousand deaths" upon a crit or have a Raging Demon move I should uninstall this fucker

Attached: 791-1552896548-698634300.png (1024x768, 561K)

It's been a while since I've played but this guy looks cool as fuck.

Oh, I still haven't tried that out yet. I'm always a bit leery of things like that, I tend to get a lot of crashes with custom bosses. Maybe I'll give it a whirl.

Anyway, not a class mod but I'd recommend the Enemy Variety Project. Its pretty neat.

It crashed when I had the Bashee

Attached: 1696001135_preview_BrunoExample.png (1368x749, 840K)

Attached: plague_doctor.camp.sprite.png (388x430, 139K)

I would suggest you to edit current dead heroes so they are actually usable.
Ocultist is a joke
Abomination doesnt have damage
Crusader is obsolete
Grave robber is obsolete
Jester was castrated
All mark parties are weak as shit since everything now has 3 turns in a row and 200% debuf resists.

Want fresh experience? Buff your weak heroes.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (1800x700, 674K)

Cute but not the best unmask

Attached: smols.png (920x623, 526K)

but that's not what PD looks like

So we know that Red Hook hired a 3D artist for DD2, what do you think this means?

Are we going to get a King's Field style situation where it's 3D dungeons with the 2d sprites?

Attached: 452793475687.png (628x461, 411K)

Yeahuh
based

Attached: plague_doctor.sprite.afflicted.png (2134x1131, 915K)

now that's just stupid

No u

Attached: crusader.sprite.camp.png (517x364, 140K)

I'm pretty hype for DD2 but i'm scared my two main niggas won't be in it, mainly flagellant and occultist.

at least my boy leper is in

Attached: o1_540.jpg (540x810, 204K)

I think occultist is in

Attached: vestal.sprite.camp.png (356x443, 127K)

fucking nice
i'm glad vestal got her buff she deserved it but still love me a good occ

Attached: 7zwitdl8qryz.jpg (625x790, 526K)