Why is she so depressive?

Attached: image.png (640x1067, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XinRFPbaWlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because she has no fucking figure.

Yea Forumsedditors make fun of her perfect arse and titties

because she have all dem teeth but no toothbrush

Did you make her boobs bigger on purpose?

Because her game is shit and her sole existence is to be the personal waifu of the game's creator

Because Square Enix is creatively bankrupt, so they ripped off Cloud's AC Personality & copy pasted it into a hot anime girl

What a disgusting featureless plank.

Attached: 1548125546251.png (1280x1413, 1.58M)

femcel

I like that armor, but i hate that her ribs are exposed like that. If everything was covered it would look better.

Also her boobs are not that big. Also remember she has no ass.

Attached: BfO1Db_CYAAsne8.jpg (449x928, 34K)

Her tolberone got stolen from her.

No. They actually gave her a bigger bust in LR.

Made by ((Square Enix ))

Oh please. She has like negative E cups.

I doubt she's actually meant to be a 'stick'. Her model is like that so all the outfits could fit properly.

If I was a girl and I was as flat as her, no shit I’d be depressed.

Haven't played this game yet but going by the design of her hair, she's probably based on the scene kid fad.

Attached: scene-kid[1].jpg (350x350, 116K)

they should have designed the outfits around her and her ass, not lightning being designed around the outfits

She sure gave Hope a lot of signals, and in Japanese script she obviously has a crush on him when she's gets jealous over his comments about Vanille.
I think Hope is basically a self insert for Toriyama and his shota fetish; that's the only proper explanation on why they made a kid again for LR.

she doesn’t have nearly enough makeup on for that look

When was the last time we had a video game character who was an ex soldier, but happy about their life? Seriously I'd like to meet that one person who lived a satisfying army career, yet still sympathetic to other members of the team and understand where they're coming from. Basically what I'm asking is, who's the gaming equivalent of Sherman T Potter from MASH?

Attached: Buffalo Bagels!.gif (245x163, 793K)

just post pit pics already

Attached: XIII Bad_End.webm (1280x720, 908K)

I love lightning in 2 and 3

Not so much any part of 1 was good. Didn't make any sense but holy fuck it made more sense than 15 fuck was that shit?

AHH HURTS MA HANDS

>depressive
She’s stoic and sarcastically bitter. She is not “depressive” in any way.

final fantasy X killed the series

Lightning actually enjoyed being a soldier, though.

Well they didn't do the same with Noctis. He had the look but instead he was a complete dork, unfortunately the game itself was miserable.

She goes between irate and depressive. She's hardly ever sarcastic save some sidequests, and you need to look up what stoic really means.

Talking her entire arc here, not just in 13. And she has always been sarcastically bitter.

Cloud is nothing like lightning. Cloud is self depreciative. Lightning uses her sarcasm to lash out. Two completely different personality.

Did you even play the games, my dude? She's moping 90% of the time. All the times she's 'sarcastically bitter' are so far and few between.

But was she happy about her life and where it lead?

Cloud has about the same amount of sarcasm as Light, Cloud even more before his real personality is pieced back together. Light though has waaaayy way more mopey soliloquys.

>even luna who is flat as shit looks like she has tits and ass when put side by side with lightning
Embarrassing

No, moping is
>boo boo, my life sucks, I can’t go on
She was super quick to talk shit about everything around her
>some party this is, best party ever
>great hero, snow
>why don’t you go ahead and just kill him, kid
She was a no-nonsense female, which was a refreshing pace form all the previous heroines
She actually didn’t like her home life. If Serah was not there, I think she would be happier.

she has really cute feet

POST THEM

Nah, Cloud’s true personality was always self depreciative. He never thought he was good enough. That’s his character now in the expanded materials and nothing is going to change that.

This is some hardcore denial.

>reading comprehension

I don’t think you guys know what mopey is.

Then she's not whom I'm looking for. Sherman Potter made a career of the army, went through three wars, has a loving family waiting for him at home, and acts as a father figure to the people he works with day in and day out. I'm not looking for a literal copy, but at least someone else outside of maybe Gibari from Baten Kaitos who made their career as a soldier and actually has a happy all around life with it while still being a good egg to the people he's with.

Attached: 5092-1401343623.jpg (450x900, 125K)

She is physically female Cloud, with a blend of his and Squall's personalities. A shame they didn't give her more of a figure, but I admit, I do like how she grows more protective of first Hope and then her team as the game goes on.
>has never played XIII-2 or LR yet
>someday

because she's in Final Fantasy XIII

No, no, get this right. All three of them are taciturn, but in different ways
>cloud uses sarcasm and self depreciation
>squall does the inner monologue thing
>lightning is sarcastic and edgy

>physically cloud with squalls disposition
You know you could just say Paine with with pink hair and call it a day.

Attached: FFX-2_Artwork_Paine.png (455x635, 175K)

I don't know but Blaze Edge is great. youtube.com/watch?v=XinRFPbaWlE

no one remember paine though

I miss this character design, X-2 was pretty fun but the final costumes were too easy to get and game breaking once unlocked. Good fapbait for younger me though gat dam.

Yeah thats kinda what makes her the perfect candidate to be recycled and given pink hair.