DUDE WHAT IF IN HIS SECOND FORM HE HAS A ONE-HIT-KILL LIGHTNING ATTACK LMAO

DUDE WHAT IF IN HIS SECOND FORM HE HAS A ONE-HIT-KILL LIGHTNING ATTACK LMAO

Attached: Sekiro-genichiro-ashine-2nd-encounter.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

jump

I guess you'll have to jump. Form 2 is free and very fragile. the trick is making it with a tiny bit of resources and jumping.

the game has a pop up in the fight that fucking tells you how to do it
is it unintuitive and frankly insulting to the player?
yes
does it tell you what to do?
YES

If only there was big fat red moon rune accompanied by a loud noise to alert you of impending danger

srsly, stand still, jump and shoot the lightning back at him. it'll take off a huge chunk of his health.

ive beaten the game on ng+ and i still dont get lightning lol i just dodge it every time

dumbfuck lol

>shoot the lightning back at him
Wat?

Attached: gettyimages-452012355-612x612.jpg (442x612, 25K)

Jump and mash r1

Now DoH's unblockable charge attack, this I can't deal with

just beat this guy literally 5 minutes ago. if you get hit by it in mid-air it'll hurt a little, but press R1 before landing and you'll swipe it right back at him.

basically just spam the attack button while in the air

He literally takes a whole 5 seconds to jump up.

>One hit kill
>Easy mode is actually in the game, but only the CPU can use it

Whoa

I must've died like 300 times to this guy.

Dude what if at the end you barely even fight his final form and fight his grand papa instead
Fucking gay, what a cock tease

Literally the easiest boss in the game, they outright tell you how to kill him too.

Now the dual apes? THAT’S hard.

one hit kills are a staple of action games, so...

Easiest boss in the game is Parry Centipede.

>dual apes
>hard
lol

every one of his moves in that phase is more punishing than lol just jump and press attack when you see lightning move. anyways who deserves to join pic related?

Attached: 1551141789342.png (1000x1000, 1.4M)

Apes are easy than RApe. By the time you fight them, ape is still fresh in your mind, and this time he takes it far up the ass from confetti and he's dialed back AI.

Gen is legitimately one of the biggest fucking push overs in this game and I refuse to believe that actual humans had trouble with him.

jump and sprint and always be at his ballsack until he bodyslams

Easiest bosses are the samurai generals.

I personally found this form easier than his regular attacks. Most of his attacks are 1 danger hit with maybe a follow up. He barely does his normal attack string. Overall a lot easier to react to.

no its the flute faggot in mist valley

neither of these are bosses

young reincarnated Isshin
now theres a boss fight that readily handed me my own ass. is this the last boss before ng+?

Attached: zoinks.jpg (899x1599, 235K)

its the final boss yes. but its not the last boss in the game, chances are you havent met demon of hatred yet

You're meant to use eels

This is the easiest boss you'll fight at this point in the game. His first two phases are almost the exact same and he telegraphs every move. Just dodge and punish his slow moves with (double) ichimonji. Then in his lightning phase (which shouldn't be a one hit kill for you if you've bothered playing the game and fighting bosses, I think I had 3 prayer bead necklaces by that point) you just continue doing the same thing but when he channels lightning you jump and attack when you're hit and after you fall. I only died in his second phase a few times because it was hard to read the tooltip AND avoid getting hit, but once I did I beat him after I figured out the jump timing. If you're struggling with that, just run around. You're run speed is faster than his tracking speed.

see

what is the damage you take at the very end of this webm?

you take chip damage from lightning reversal in exchange for a guaranteed: enemy stun, enemy vitality damage, and enemy posture damage.

Just jump

Does anyone else recall how demon's souls had a boss that could take away levels from your character?

Yeah that's what I figured but I'm too hasty and always get hit because I'm mid-swing when he does it, and the animation is really fast