PSA from the Church of GodBear

Hello Stevefags. Here to remind you once again that Banjo and Kazooie, yes THE beloved bear and bird duo will be the Microsoft rep on the Fighter's Pass for Smash Bros Ultimate and NOT your ugly pixelated ROBLOX copycat who not even Mojang have gone to bat for when asked about the possibility of him joining Smash Bros.

And not to mention Steve lacks personality and soul much less any memorable music from his series unlike Banjo and Kazooie. As a representative of the Church of GodBear, I urge you Stevefags to turn away from false prophets like VergeBen and only worship the one true god from now on. Repent for your sins today and all shall be forgiven!

Attached: bearnbird.png (449x578, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Chupacaubrey/status/1058221861442473984
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DO NOT RELPY TO THIS THREAD
IT IT BLATANT STEVEFAG BAIT
HE'S JUST USING BANJO AS A MEANS OF ATTENTION

twitter.com/Chupacaubrey/status/1058221861442473984
Sorry Stevefags.

Attached: 1540405478795.png (960x569, 224K)

It won't happen. Shitkurai/Nintendo will NEVER add a western character to smash. NEVER. FFS we got ROB instead of the hundreds of better choices.

>Outdated cereal mascot fags so desperate to deconfirm Steve that they use a joke tweet from someone who wouldn’t know shit about DLC as evidence that he’s out
How is Steve this based

Attached: A609FB03-68A4-42F7-85CF-E18D16303BB4.jpg (622x535, 44K)

Not to mention that tweet was from November 2nd, I don’t know how you fags found it

Attached: 1554282016314.png (1816x1920, 2.71M)

History repeats itself

Attached: A4E9445B-60D2-4D2F-A742-BD26EBA1668E.jpg (640x360, 90K)

Good luck, boys. Never gave too big a shit about Banjo Kazooie, but since you guys made it this far, hopefully it pays off like it did for us Ridley boys in June

Who?

i thought banjo fans hated steve oc so why are they copying it

What's that whole mess with a loot box?
I doubt loot box staff has any idea about Nintendo DLC.

no way fag

Attached: 1549922173513.png (1920x1920, 919K)

Falseflagging

There's already leaks of Steve footage.

Dear banjo bro,i respect you choices and dont personally want banjo in but i dont dislike him
Steve bros are not as mean as the ironic off model shitposters try to make us out to be
I hope both steve and banjo get in one day!
She dosent decide who gets in

Attached: E0C06962-7D91-4929-9025-6F44B253D459.png (1136x1136, 1.13M)

aaaaaaaAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1551908456211.gif (300x227, 966K)

>Outsells your entire series with a single game
OH NO NO NO

Attached: Crash.png (220x219, 97K)

*ahem

Attached: 1554403106806.webm (711x400, 1.74M)

HE'S FUCKING IN

It's OVER banjokes!

i dont remember banjo being a mii costume or an AT

they were forced to take down a tweet over wanting Banjo in smash, and took out the Banjo merch from the lootbox this month, its weird.

what horrible taste.

Yea, I'm thinking he's in

>Salesfag

Attached: 1549390006581.png (444x440, 311K)

holy shit bros

>throwing pickaxe
Sorry to break it to you stevefags, but why would steve throw away his precious diamond pickaxe? It just doesn't make sense he'd waste precious diamonds like that.

Are you kidding? This is obviously just a mod that put Steve on Simon's model. That isn't even what Steve looks like, that model is a meme from Yea Forums.

Attached: 1553574679348.jpg (300x383, 14K)

NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: banjo just.jpg (789x721, 219K)

Nice tin foil hat schitzo

thats a fedora, and its awesome

Attached: Steve_wins.webm (960x540, 1.12M)

Sakurai only picks characters that can bring something unique to the table.

Most common ideas of Banjo's moveset are pretty generic and might as well be Duck Hunt's moveset. You can forget about that, it won't happen. Here's what might.

>A fucking collectathon moveset
>You have to collect eggs and feathers that spawn periodically on the stage
>Extremely useful special moves: Fast and powerful egg projectiles(which can alternately be smelly and bouncy as in B-K), golden feather invincibility, flight and beak bomb
>But they expend your collected resources and can't be used when you run out

Please buy this idea from me Nintendo, do not steal it even though it is tempting.

Realistic bear noises

sakurai wouldn't do that

Should’ve made a banjo model swap for incineroar

Don't be so sure. He seems insistent on keeping DK and Bowser's animal noises and Mario angry as fuck, for example

So how is what you mentioned ANYTHING like Duck Hunt DUo?

Yoshi doesn’t sound like a raptor
Fox, Falco, and Wolf don’t sound (99.5% of the time) like their respresentative animal

>Sakurai only picks characters that can bring something unique to the table.

I mean, there's nothing THAT super crazy about K. Rool and Ridley's moveset, and they got in fine.

Not every character needs to be some wacky gimmick one like in Smash 4

Attached: 5c5.jpg (1503x1080, 334K)

hes also forgetting the million sword characters that have very similar attacks and down b counters. this whole unique thing is dumb as fuck.

what was the merch?

nobody knows. the lootbox just said that it was banjo related.

What I mentioned is how NOT to be generic, learn to read.

K. Rool's unique pitch was "a heavyweight that has typical special moves of a lightweight". Not sure about Ridley, he might have just gotten in to shut fans up.

>he might have just gotten in to shut fans up.
that'll be banjo too

Banjo isn't nearly as much of a meme as Ridley was. People are only pivoting to Banjo now that Ridley and Rool are in.

Banjo Kazooies pitch could be “the fifth duo based team that utilizes flight, and attacking your opponents rewards you with ammunition and flight aid”

>which can alternately be smelly and bouncy as in B-K
>smelly
The fuck are you on about?

Also, a much better and more interesting way to handle the eggs would be to tie them to a single special, neutral B, and then allow the player to input a direction as they hold the button. Hold it forward and then tap B again to fire and egg straight forward from Kazooie's mouth. Hold backward and then tap B to have Kazooie pop it out her backside in an short arc and bounces, making it useful for dropping off the side for ledge guarding or a means of covering space from behind.

Could also give their double jump a bit of flutter like in their game to it to slow their descent for a short distance, allowing them to get more horizontal distance without losing as much height, though coming at the cost of a predictable movement and being fairly vulnerable during the flutter. Basically like gliding but much slower and less bullshit shenanigans.

>"a heavyweight that has typical special moves of a lightweight"
I'm not sure what about his specials comes off as those typical of a lightweight. Both of his projectiles are pretty beefy and slow and leave him fairly open. his recovery is slow and leaves him wide the fuck open, and his down B is a counter, which we have already seen on Ike.

>K. Rool's unique pitch was "a heavyweight that has typical special moves of a lightweight"
I knew I wasn't the only one who heard this but I can't remember where, sauce?

I think it's really because Banjo isn't seen as completely impossible anymore.

Of course no one was going to pull for him for Brawl and Smash 4 (prior to DLC) because, well, why the fuck would anyone support a character directly owned by the competitor? But then when the ballot began, Phil Spencer gave his blessings of Banjo being in Smash, which Banjo fans viewed as essentially the first glimmer of light in a long time. Now we've gotten to the point where Microsoft seems to be putting some of their games on other consoles like Switch, like Cuphead and (heavily rumored) Ori. Even Halo seems to be coming according to king zell of ResetEra (despite what you may think of that place, he's the most reliable insider by far).

Even if Banjo doesn't get in this around, as long Nintendo and Microsoft remain in cahoots with another, I could see support for BK getting stronger over the years, maybe even becoming the most requested newcomer.

Attached: zellhalo.png (883x155, 67K)

Pretty much this. K. Rool was always my most wanted but only because I knew back in the Melee/Brawl days that hoping for Banjo is just illogical. I might as well been hoping for Goku at that point.
The stars have somehow aligned to make it possible for them once again

Seriously where the fuck did that quote come from about Krool being a heavy that's supposed to do things that heavies don't usually do

an user's rectum

whats he talking about

No I swear I've heard this shit before but I can't find any articles or anything FUCK

i've heard it before too, but i dont know where.

It's just a hint/tease. However "Mario on Playstation" is a pretty big claim and it can't really be anything but Halo, since Sony obviously isn't putting their big IPs on Switch.

i think its halo or the rare collection

That sounds tedious as fuck and people would just camp out any item spawns