Weird how all the sonyfags went quiet after the persona 5 switch leaks. where are you guys?

weird how all the sonyfags went quiet after the persona 5 switch leaks. where are you guys?

Attached: weird.jpg (400x225, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vg247.com/2019/04/03/best-buy-leak-persona-5-metroid-prime-trilogy-link-past-switch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was a switch leak?

Best Buy leaked it alongside Metroid Prime Trilogy for Switch and apparently an ALttP remake

Yeah, don't get excited though, this is like the fourth time P5 has ""leaked"" for the Switch.

never ever

NEVER EVER

Looking forward to Persona 5 The Stage show being announced on the 25th.

This desu. As cool as it sounds it’s probably going to be another hoax. Then apparently other games were leaked as mentioned. Just sounds like another case of “too good to be true”

Fake leaks, nobody is talking about it because it's not real.

>"Persona 5 will be exclusive to Wii U"
>Persona 5 announced for PS3 and later for PS4
>"Persona 5 R will be exclusive to Switch!"
>Persona 5 R teased with PS logo
>"I-It's VR!"
>Persona 5 The Royal announced for PS4 as an RPG
>"Persona 5 S will be Switch exclusive!"
Oh boy can't wait to see how this turns out again

>Sony
Persona 5 Royal
>Nintendo
Persona 5

>Thanks for beta testing!

Attached: BVAheyasshole.png (600x600, 159K)

game is mediocre

Snoy fags are too busy seething over Sekiro and wanking Bloodborne to anyone that will listen right now. They'll show up to claim it's not coming to switch and start autistically screeching about Persona being Playstation only when they're done being faggots about that

Attached: 942.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Bloodborne has been living your head rent free for over four years while the PS4 has had more quality games on it than the Wii U and Switch in the same time period.

Enjoy your shitty port of the worst persona game you pathetic nintentoddlers

vg247.com/2019/04/03/best-buy-leak-persona-5-metroid-prime-trilogy-link-past-switch/
We'll see. So far, Atlus has not confirmed it, and it hasn't hit any real news sites yet.

I'm happy that switch users will be able to play this game too, can't wait for more persona threads!

Attached: 1554171645270.gif (709x625, 1.82M)

Playing games instead of begging for more ports.

>Only place you can play both Sekiro and Bloodborne

>Seething

Wut

Watch it being a fucking spin-off.

SEETHING

I don't mind P5 for switch
I'm still waiting for another Arena game

Attached: 1456780095351.png (456x522, 335K)

>P5R trailers always start with a Playstation logo
>P5R website has PS4 logo
Don’t read the greentext, Persona 5 Royal has a guaranteed Switch release.

I will say this, if P5 is not coming to switch and something else is announced, Switch owners will never recover. This is the last chance you have.

What date did all of that got leaked?

The game is 4 years old. People moved on.

The leak was so painfully fake it really reminded me how low-IQ Yea Forums is for running with it

>4 years old
>came out in 2017

Dumb burger. It came out in 2016

Right here baby. Hope you enjoy Persona 5.

I don't care either way. But if P5R doesn't come to PS3, I'm going nuclear.

Persona 5 The Royal coming to PS4 AND PS3 only would be the ultimate fuck you to switchfags. They'll never recover.

Attached: 1552945655012.jpg (249x203, 6K)

>But if P5R doesn't come to PS3
It's not. We're in 2019, buy a PS4.

nah the ultimate fuck you would be a ps4 and vita release

I'm pretty sure it's confirmed legit by Best Buy employees

please god Atlus just give us some fucking modicum of information about SMTV

The listing is real, that doesn't mean the game is.

Fine by me if it’s another Catherine situation where the “remaster” just shoves in more tranny shit. I’d rather play the core experience than some bloated “definitive edition” that just adds useless shit to the game.

Seething

I threw away 200 hs of my life in that game. I deserve a PS3 version

Too bad no one ever said it would be on Wii U

MOMMY
YOUR BOYFRIEND IS TRYING TO FLUSH ME DOWN THE TOILET AGAIN
AND HE STILL HASN'T LET ME PLAY PERSONA

Attached: 1528154033907.png (1522x854, 310K)

NOOOOO DON'T LEAVE US PERSONA

Attached: sonyjak.jpg (558x845, 215K)

This, they said it would be on the 3DS

It was both.

Persona 5 S is going to be a SouljaGame Handheld exclusive. Ask the mods on resetera they can verify me

You still can't count to 4.

>Persona 5 S stands for "stadia"

Attached: FB_IMG_1554162449401.jpg (490x368, 18K)

And?

and ebgames previously "leaked" smtv for ps4. it means nothing.

keep seething snoy

the only people seething over sekiro are the switch discord, since it's exclusively not on switch.

I sometimes feel bad for them

Attached: 1553366046766.png (808x805, 180K)

i own a ps4 and a switch and already finished p5 years ago. feels good not having to beg for games. :)

Attached: 1526099244278.jpg (800x750, 77K)

It's baffling how desperate Switch-only faggots are for a P5 port. How about you focus on actual Nintendo games you fucking retards?

Nah, I'll be enjoying SMTV on my PS4.

Attached: 1527197403954.jpg (2713x1221, 725K)

They're porting Persona 2?

isnt it on pc? Who gives a fuck?

>mystifag
He's still around?

P5’s great and all, but can we get Persona 4 Golden on Switch too? My Vita shit the bed 5 years ago, I never replaced the thing, and by the time I had enough cash for a PSTV, it shot up in price to a ridiculous $250, fuck that noise.

Attached: 12972AEA-3E4B-4455-9FAD-4EAD7630B374.jpg (1920x1200, 1.65M)

NEVER EVER
>Bahamut: Persona 5’s Joker have been announced to join the roster in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, so what’s the opportunity to contribute Joker’s addition to the roster? And what do you looking forward to Joker’s addition (to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)?
>Hiraoka: Joker joining the roster in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is mainly due to invitation from Masahiro Sakurai (Sora Ltd.), and thus contributed the collaboration. Because Mr. Sakurai likes Persona 5 very much, and I happened to like Super Smash Bros. very much. So, when (we) received the invitation, the first thing we thought is “Great!”, and we are very happy to build mutual corporation.
>Bahamut: As Persona 5 are not published on Nintendo Platform, but the character joined the roster in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate first, does this also means Persona 5 Series will have something to do on Nintendo Platform?
>Hiraoka: On this point, we have no concrete answer, but in my point of view. Nintendo Switch is a very charismatic console.

I wonder what they all did with their WiiUs
Did they pawn them away in shame? Do they have them collecting dust in a corner of their closets? Do they force themselves to play with them every now and then while profusely apologizing?

Attached: 1553187988212.png (872x757, 136K)

I feel like i am the only person here who wont believe p5 will have a switch port until it is actually confirmed

A lot of people feel that way. Reminder in Dec there were at least 3 threads up at all times bragging about P5 Switch. They got BTFO so now they are more careful to avoid embarrassment.

Danganronpa Trilogy also leaked

Attached: DzDs4FDWoAAY8pA.jpg (1004x1200, 105K)

Playing Persona 5.

How many fake listings are there?

This one and Persona 5 on switch

Attached: 1554337172272.png (949x714, 106K)

I hope it's ported and you all enjoy it

Why is the nintendo community so desperate for a port of this game? Wasn't mainline persona (besides 1 ages ago) always exclusive to PlayStation?
You don't see PlayStation community begging for a port of Xenoblade or something like that

because ON THE GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! EVERYGAME NEEDS TO BE PORTABLE!!! COMFY IN BED AND ON THE SHITTER!! NO SWITCH PORT NO BUY!! SWITCH PORT WHEN??

Oh they're not quiet, they just suddenly don't like Persona 5 anymore. Imagine that

Attached: sony now.png (148x223, 16K)

I don't think that was made by a Playstation user haha

it's amazing how many people suddenly decided that every game in existence needed to be "portable" as soon as the switch came out.

>You don't see PlayStation community begging for a port of Xenoblade or something like that
oooh boy, someone tell him

Yes, tell me. Nobody asks for that... look at the fucking atlus twitter and facebook every fucking time is an asshole begging for a port

>nintendo niggers shitpost p5 since 2013
Not like they have games to occupy their time.