I have $20 in my steam account and I'm deciding on which of the 3 games to buy:

I have $20 in my steam account and I'm deciding on which of the 3 games to buy:

Doom (2016)
Mass Effect 2
Dead Space 2

Hope y'all can help me out here.

Attached: b.jpg (1200x628, 56K)

get Mass Effect 2

DOOM for a shorter, more action oriented game.
Mass Effect 2 for a longer, more story driven game.
Dead Space 2 if you want to flush your money down a toilet.

The not EA game, faggot

wait for sale and buy all of them

Borderland3

out of those doom 2016, not even a question about it

Make your own decisions you zoomer faggot.

None of the above. Doom 2016 is casualized doom with shitty movement. Mass effect is overrated as fuck and boring as shit with horrible combat. Dead Space 1 was 10x better.

Those are all shit. Dead by daylight is cheap as fuck on green man gaming right now

>Those are all shit. Dead by daylight
Those are all shit, play this other shitty game instead

shut the fuck up.

All 3 suck and you would be giving money to shitty companies
Get them 100% off on piratebay if you insist on trying them

>Piratebay
Do you hate this guy or something?

Attached: PirateBayFishy2.png (1440x757, 92K)

Does ME2 even have the DLC one steam?

>Doom 2016 is casualized doom with shitty movement
t. poser who doesnt even play the original doom 2
d44m is an excellent fucking game

How is circle strafing and bhoping working for you there bethesda shill? Oh wait, you can't do either of those in new doom.

Whats wrong with piratebay? Just get the trusted downloads. I'm assuming someone that is considering paying money for those games doesn't have access to a private tracker

nudoom is an insult to the original doom 2
enjoy your quick time event health dispensers drone

>Doom 2016 is casualized doom with shitty movement
Doom 2016, although closer to serious sam/painkiller than doom, is a really good game. Anybody who actually plays doom mods on a regular basis likes doom 2016.
> Mass effect is overrated as fuck and boring as shit with horrible combat
Cannot comment as I never played mass effect.
> Dead Space 1 was 10x better.
Not true, purely depends on if you like horror or action better and even then the peak horror moments of DS2 are much more horrific than anything in DS1. DS1 maintains a more consistent quality however.

1337x because PB gets reaided constantly by chinese faggots and glow in the darks. That pic is from yesterday on the front page. Look closely.

show me your doom folders
oh wait you dont actually play doom, youre just here to shitpost

Attached: 43705-0-1435091623.png (262x508, 11K)

Doom has the highest replay value. Mass Effect 2 will take you a long time to beat, buy if you enjoy Doom you'll most likely end up playing it for longer.

Dead Space 2 is my favourite of what you posted, but I would wait until it's cheaper.

Sell your shitty Steam account and get an Epic Games Store account instead

>plays doom mods on a regular basis likes doom 2016.
You still play Doom?
You still play Doom? Jesus, move on grandpa.

Get Risk of Rain 2 instead.

are any of those games on sale? if not don't buy any of them and save your money for a midweek madness, publisher weekend, or season sale when they are on sale. otherwise stop using steambux and use the 80 gorillion third party sites that have better deals.

Buy Artifact instead.

yes i still play doom, and d44m is a great game
your attempt to fit in is just pathetic

DOOM

I see the 8.05mb files from the same uploaded, I'm assuming op isn't fully retarded
I've been using it since good old downloads went down but I'll check out your recommendation

Why don't you try engaging in debate about the issues raised instead of shitposting
The movement, encounter design and glory kills make for a shit game

If you're not an infant buy Ion Maiden. Look it up and thank me after you finish the preview campaign.

doom, not even a fucking contest

>You still play Doom?
Frankly if you shit on doom 2016 while not playing the original dooms makes you a fucking zoomer just trying to fit in.
Based.

Buy from Epic.

Frankly you're samefagging

doom is 50% off on gamesplanet my man
save your steambux for another sale

you dont even play doom 2 your opinions are fucking worthless and not worth debating

Frankly you need to lurk more.

because i dont share your poser views? boohoo cry more

Frankly you're a promisE

buy none of those and get yakuza instead

Thought I'd reiterate:

Ion Maiden. If you've played old school DOS favorites like Duke Nukem 3D and Doom there's no reason not to buy this. Literally the best FPS I've played in God knows how many years.

Attached: a5456cf6eb53efcdc9017dd4787cad870479772597c94fd85cb3ff423959b0f9_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 100K)

ion maiden is not even fucking finished. dusk is an infinitely better game until this is done

Wait about 2 weeks for the Easter sale and get 2 games

All of these are singleplayer just torrent lol Doom 2016 is the best out of the bunch

I have played doom 2 but I'm not turning on my desktop and taking a screenshot to appease an autistic shitposter that isn't prepared to respond to my criticisms
Tell how glory kills improved the game
Tell me how enemies always spawning in waves when you enter an area and not being able to leave until you kill them is better than intelligent placement
oh wait you can't cause you're a fucking drone and the game is shit

get risk of rain 2

Borderlands 3

I haven't played Dusk yet, but based on my experience this is what I can recommend. I've replayed the preview campaign 10 times since I bought it 3 days ago. Release isn't even that far off.

And it doesn't look like complete garbage like Dusk does. Just sayin'.

i never said d44m was better than original dooms nice straw mans retard
just because d44m isnt as good doesnt mean its not worth playing, NOTHING is as good as doom 2 with mods

>giving money to bioware and EA

pirate ME2, get Doom or some indie shovelware.

You're expecting an actual response to this and not just autistic screeching about how you don't fit in on an anonymous image board?

>looks
These are old school fps games what the fuck is wrong with you if you base your opinions on how they look

>And it doesn't look like complete garbage
since when are 90s fps games known for their graphics you fucking retard

Let the autism flow through you

Attached: Fag.jpg (940x1024, 136K)

check this 5 and also blow it all on Cosmetics for your favorite game

Did I ever say I based my opinion on how it looks? You can read, can't you?

Wow. Two fucking retards right in a row. Just completely ignore what I said about how fun Ion Maiden is, just jump straight to the part about Dusk looking like dog shit, which it does. I didn't say it makes it not fun, but you can't tell me Quake graphics translate well. It's fucking awful.

Jesus Christ why do I even post here.

how about stop being poor and buy them all

>judge a game imitating 90s gameplay based on graphics
>"wooow why are you piling up on me"
??????

I dont even disagree with you, I think early 3D looks dogshit which includes Dusk since it's clearly imitating the art style. However you're dismissing the game based on how it looks which is a bit retarded considering that Dusk plays a lot better than Ion Maiden

Nu doom isn't just a downgrade from the original, its a shit game
Sure it doesn't have ads and seems faster than other modern fps but that doesn't automatically make it good
The encounters and level design are so fucking lazy and its ridiculous that someone who holds doom 2 in such high regard can consider nu doom to be any good

At the least I'm exposing a retarded npc for what it is

Yeah he should pirate all 3

you

Attached: 6e8.jpg (423x566, 30K)

>everyone who disagrees with me is an npc
ironing

fair enough if you like 2.5d shooters but honestly youre better off just playing doom mods if so. theres a reason why quake-clones are so popular as opposed to doom or build clones because doom mods have already done it all for free.

I cannot even. Now I'm convinced you autists can't fucking read, or at least you just choose to skip to the last part and respond to that. I didn't even mention being "piled up" on, you mong.

I never dismissed the game. I said, I HAVEN'T played Dusk, so based on my experience that I DO have, I recommend Ion Maiden. Right before I bought Ion Maiden I was about to buy Dusk, but I thought, what the fuck, Ion Maiden has great reviews and I could do with some old school 3D Realms with sprites.

So once again, I'm not saying Dusk is bad. I'm not saying it's graphics make it bad. It looks like it'd be fun. But it looks like visual vomit. That's it.

Someone who considers the size of an install folder an argument is an npc
You haven't argued a single fucking point I've made
If you could rebut my fucking points then fine but you just dodge because you fell for the hype and actually have no arguments as to why the game is anything other than a turd

True, but honestly I hate digging through mods and figuring out which ones suck balls and which ones are good. Plus, OP was looking to buy something new and not mod something so I was throwing a suggestion out there.

>You haven't argued a single fucking point I've made
glory kills are optional
wheres your arguments now

doom 2016

DOOM, no contest. Dead Space 2 is the definition of mediocrity, the only good parts about it are just more of the first game. Haven't played any Mass Effect but from what I've seen it is clearly a very highly overrated franchise.

honestly every even slightly popular gameplay mod is worthwhile. if youre looking for a specific experience then you just gotta look at screenshot/youtube. if youre looking for a specific mapset then its a bit more difficult.

The game is designed around them. They are intended to be used. Advocating for them to be skipped mean you admit they suck, is that right?
Good job ignoring my other point

using glory kills on nightmare gets you killed more often than not, so not only are glory kills optional but they are detrimental in middle of the battle
good job not even playing the game

Get risk of rain 2

Buy the Call of Duty Franchise Collection, user. It's 47% off

>Mass Effect 2
>Dead Space 2
I can't believe you don't own those already.
ME2 will last you longer than the other two and it's a good game.

thats still probably like 200 bucks knowing acti-blizz

You are invincible during the glory kill animation and it drops health right in front of you
good job not playing the game
still ignoring my other point

either you havent played d44m or you played it on some pussy difficulty. your opinion doesnt matter

Not him but you doing glory kills in nightmare gets you hit (killed on nightmare) too often. Not worth it.

my opinion matter same as yours here unless you properly refute it faggot

i just did. you die if you do glorykills in middle of a fight in nightmare. play the game

Skyrim

I played it on the hardest difficulty you have unlocked by default and I died more when I tried not using them
Still ignoring my other point

you die if you rely on glory kills on nightmare it isnt even up for debate and youve already conceded the point. what is the other point?

I'm not talking about relying on them, just using them when needed opposed to not at all

you dont need them. you can perform them when you only have one or two enemies left in the arena, or when you have punch of imps far away. you cant rely on glory kills. it gets you killed

other point is the game being like serious sam/painkiller with the arena battles? yeah i dont like it but it doesnt diminish the enjoyment of the combat

Have you done a full ultraviolence play though without using them? I never finished mine because I hated the game
The arena battles makes the combat play completely different from doom 2. Its like you are always in or out of combat, I really missed being able to back off and re approach. Its like its no longer just one big level, just lots of small ones
I also have gripes with the mantling and other little things

>Have you done a full ultraviolence play though without using them?
no i havent as ive done 2 playthroughs of the game and both were on nightmare. the second playthrough was me going out of my way to use the glory kills as i had disabled the highlights for my first time and it just reinforced the idea i had to begin with, that using them when there are enemies remaining just gets you killed. i do not consider d44m to be an old school fps because of the arena design however it is the first arena fps (for comparison others ive played are serious sam, painkiller, shadow warrior 2013) that ive thoroughly enjoyed DESPITE the arena design because the combat itself is just so damn good. yes it is different from doom 2 and no game, never mind a 3d game, will ever be as good. but it doesnt matter. ultimately 3d games can do stuff that 2.5d game cant no matter how many mods and thats why its worth playing. the d4t mod for doom 2 shows this perfectly

>the d4t mod for doom 2 shows this perfectly
A great mod btw basically what doom 2016 should've been.

Dead space 2 if you played the first one, otherwise Doom

Doom

pirate all three and buy a mp game

can anyone help me out?

i have exactly $5.55 in my steam account

im willing to buy anything in that price range

Attached: Screenshot (133).png (65x45, 2K)

Seconded.

Dead space 2. Doom is okay tho

Doom is mp

>not EA
>EA
>EA
what a hard decision

>bethesda
>ea
>ea
should pirate all 3

Literally pirate all 3 of these games and save your funds for a rainy day when you really want to buy a game and not ask Yea Forums's faggot ass opinion.

Attached: anime honk honk.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>caring about NuDoom mp
kek