Die a couple of times against a boos

>Die a couple of times against a boos
>alt tab from my cracked .exe
>open youtube
>"name of the boss" guide
>proceed to kill the boss easily

i call this "ez mode irl"

Attached: Sekiro-genichiro-ashine-2nd-encounter[2].jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Its not a hard game.

>needing Youtube to figure out the most basic aspect of an action game

You missed the chance to realise what a jobber he really is.

>stuck on Warrior of the West in Nioh
>after countless tries manage to beat him cheesing him around rock
>"now that I've beat him once, I can finally look up some strats with a good conscience"
>guide: dude just cheese him around the rock lol

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I just killed him on my first try

Doesn't really make sense to watch Youtube videos for Sekiro. All you have to do is deflect properly and keep up pressure. There's not a big range of choice here.

>Stuck on Owl for an hour or so
>Give up
>Next day I try again
>Beat him on 2nd try
What is this?

Attached: Sekiro_Great_Shinobi___Owl_guide_header.0.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

You rested irl.

This game needs sprinting stamina in Boss combat
Also remove all boss moves that leave them open for 2+ seconds like overheads

That’s not helpful to a differently able gamer.

>fight Owl
>for some reason game suddenly drops to 30 fps for the first time in the whole playthrough

What the fuck

Well I don't get to take home differently abled checks and never work, that's not fair either

My camera spins fucking constantly and I can't get it to stop or controllers to work, did you have this problem if so, how did you fix it? I'm on the verge of uninstalling till it's cheap

Attached: vftb3dipahk21.jpg (750x620, 31K)

That happened for me too. Just for a few seconds though.

Why did they have to make the Sword Saint fight so fucking boring? I beat it 3 times and it fucking takes forever. Glad I'm done with this shit.

>yeah dude just guess that you should equip the lance and double tap it on the open wound of the ape to damage that unknown centipede lmao

Taking a break allows the brain to 'sort things' essentially, sleeping is a big part of this. Helps allow with muscle memory and preempting situations your used to.

Attached: 1473725678982.jpg (471x600, 61K)

Except you don't even need the lance and you can kill it just fine with pressure and deflection?

that fight is pure kino, it's a final boss and the peak of the game, it should take time.

sleep

You can kill every boss just by dodging, parrying and attacking

>die to boss
>come back
>spend a minute to dodge him to look at his moveset
>memorize it
>use the intended game mechanics like deflect, jump, mikiri and lightning reversal that the game teaches you
>kill him

You were probably carelessly smashing weaker enemies and you were still in the same mindset during the boss fight. You were constantly making the same mistakes repeatedly and not learning from them because you were tired.
Next time you were well-rested, prepared for a lot more devastating enemy and could see his moveset and hazards with more clarity.